Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favorite Sim?

ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
edited February 20 in Nominated Threads
We all create/meet/find Sims that we really like. Some more than others.

So I would love to see who is your favorite Sim.

- Did you create him/her?
- How did you meet/find him/her?
- What's his/her story?
- What kinda family does he/she have?(if your Sim has a family)
(It doesn't matter if your favorite Sim is a premade Sim or from other games than Sims4. Every Sim is welcome here)

I created my favorite Sim when City Living came out. I wanted to start from the bottom(from not so good apartment and work my way up from there) so Irina Popolovic was born.
Irina has a Russian background. She was born in a small town and her family was not wealthy at all. Irina didn't have many friends when she was younger and bad things happened to her. It was almost like she was cursed(I like to pretend that she was cursed by a local "witch" who was jealous of her beauty). But Irina still dreamed big. She dreamed of living in a big city where she could meet new Sims, make new friends and make it big.
In one of my save she actually made it big. She moved into San Myshuno and became famous Simstagram star. She got married with a rich guy and had 5 kids with him. But bad luck always follows Irina.. While being busy with her job her relationship suffered so her husband cheated Irina with their butler.. after that they broke up. Her husband kept their old house and started dating the butler so Irina and the kids moved out. Their new apartment was also cursed which is probably the reason why a big fire started and killed one of Irina's kid. Irina got really depressed because of this, which is why she decided that it would be better if the kids would move away(move in with their father and his new husband(the butler)).
Irina was unable to continue her job because of her depression so she started spending a lot of time at the bars. One night at the bar she met a mysterious vampire Caleb Vatore who fell in love with Irina. He promised that if he could turn Irina into a vampire he could also bring back Irina's youth too(Irina was already an adult when this happened(close to being an elder)). So Irina allowed Caled to turn her into a vampire and she did get her youth back like Caleb promised(thanks to cas.fulleditmode). Now Irina is on her "forever" mission to hunt down the "witch" who cursed her(waiting for witches to come for TS4 so I can continue this story).

Here is a picture of Irina Popolovic(this picture was taken when she moved into San Myshuno)
FG4SfRJ.png

Edited to let you guys know that you can show more than one Sim if you have many favorite Sims :smile:
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited April 2018
    I really like the backstory of your sim, it's very well thought out and I just love it when players invest so much time in creating them!

For me, I have many different sims I like, but I guess I just pick my current favorite (this might change later).

02.04.18_13-27-20.png

This is Alyssa Eddison, and I originally created her as a friend of one sim of my main family. I didn't even plan to actively play her, but now I do it often because I just like her overall style (she's a pure tomboy and I just love that!) She is a geek, a kleptomaniac and cheerful. She has the City Native Aspiration I am going to complete on her soon.

Her story? Well, she comes from a supposedly "perfect" family. However, things weren't as perfect as everyone believed. Her father cheated on her mother in front of her and her brother, but her mother wouldn't listen to her. Her brother started becoming more and more rebellious and always brought the family into trouble, causing even more stress for their mother. However, Alyssa was still very popular in school, because she was friends with the ultimate party girl, Regan Lemons, who is her roommate today:

03.04.18_09-46-47.png

Her roommate Regan is a serial romantic who is going to have 3 relationships at one time. Alyssa is feeling bad for these guys, especially because Regan is just playing with them and will leave them behind anyway. It reminds her too much of her parents because her father only married her mother because she had a rather wealthy family. Fun fact: In an older save, Alyssa had a secret relationship with Arun Bheeda, so she is a homewrecker herself, but would never admit it. I think I will go this route again and see what's happening if Jesminder finally finds out :D

I will bookmark this thread, it's always interesting to see some stories :)
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I have a few favorites but my current favorite again is Hannibal.

-I didn't create him but I did merge some other simmers works to make him. I liked someones mouth on him better ect.. so with genetics I redid him until I got what I wanted.
    -I enjoyed the show that inspired me to have him in my game... I also have many of the other characters on that show in his save game... along with replicated or inspired buildings.
    -I think most would know Hannibal's story so I'll leave it at that.
    -He doesn't have a family but has good friends or at least has others that are close to and entwined in his life. His home looks very much like the show version in certain areas. I absolutely love this can be achieved without cc. When I play him and the other characters in their downloaded and well put together homes it just makes me grin.

2qbsk.jpg

I actually don't play him in a deviant manner. He likes fine things. He likes music and art. He is interested in learning basically everything. He takes care of his body. He is growing a fine garden to use the produce in his dishes. He likes to cook and host parties in my game. I just like playing him.. it's almost soothing. Now and then I get a little smirk wondering what he would really do in a situation where he comes across someone that he thinks is unbearably rude but it doesn't go beyond the amusement in thinking that. I enjoy playing the Sims 4 as it is on him.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited April 2018
    Oh boy. I've made over 200 sims, and 158 of them I've played with (rest were my own townies). It was hard to choose just one, but I managed to narrow it down to 4 (or 5 really).

Chance Matlock
    HQnvmYD.png

He's a teenager who's a Serial Romantic and is well...Romantic. BUT! He's also a klepto. In the end I made him into a complete delinquent who fooled around with all the girls and stole stuff whenever he could (He cheated with all his gfs and stole from them after fooling around). Now I don't condone these kinds of acts in reality, but it was fun to play something vastly different to that of a normal life and what was more of a recipe for disaster, which is why he became one of my favorite sims. And oh yes - his parents died and the most famous detective in my sim world, Wolfgang, took him in and aims to correct his misbehavior no matter what!

Lys Dahlia (pronounced "lease" French word for Lily)
    sDe0NHO.png

She's a Painter Extraordinaire, and is Creative, Outgoing, and is an Art Lover. She's not much different from a lot of sims I've made, but regardless, she ended up becoming one of my top favorites. She's very energetic and loves to socialize. Oh and she's a lesbian. She doesn't flirt much or anything, and is very respectful of everyone, but she's had a few crushes here and there.

Lumia Starlax
    NxWvwQh.png

My first saved game actually got deleted somehow, and she was there back then compared to the other sims I've shown. I initially only made her as a live-in maid to a rich household. She was an alien back then, but in my current game she isn't (part of why I gave her such a last name). She was only ever good at one thing: Cooking, but she was a complete ditz about everything else, and that was one of the things that made me grow on her. It was just adorable seeing her try to better herself in other things; it really got me attached to her. She was also constantly bullied by one of her past household members (who was mean to everybody, but liked to pick on Lumia the most). This only made me want to care for her even more. She's also Childish, and it was adorable seeing her play dolls in the small room in the mansion she was given. Her childish trait is also the reason why she always dresses in a school uniform. Other traits: Neat, Foodie.

Lyonus Nightingale
    O2FhHGO.png

I like him because he closely resembles how I dress, and he has had a somewhat adorable life, at least to me. He's a Creative and Gloomy Loner. What I like most about him is how he developed in his relationship. He fell for an equally creative gloomy emo-dressing girl named Paris. They met through their art club (same as Lys's), and shared a lot of interests. Eventually they started dating, and it was always at the museum during late night hours. Their relationship was the most adorable and I could write an entire essay on it, but mostly I thought it was because they both didn't like being with other people unless it was with each other, among plenty of things.

The fifth sim is the one on my profile pic, named Daemon Sentaric. In the past, he was a butler of a famous criminal family, but he left and used his skills to work towards his own mansion. He still always wears his butler suit though, because he feels like he was always made to be a butler. Though he worked for a criminal family, he wasn't necessary evil, although he lives in a red & black mansion. He's the type of guy who just "goes with it," as in he never gets angry, sad or anything. I basically built him to be a superhuman (all skills level 10), with custom traits: Awakened Mind, Determinator, and Neat. I always just wanted to have a perfect butler who could do anything.

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Yingzi" Shadow" Chunyu( My game is Chinese), he's my storylines' first lead role.

https【】://s1.ax1x.c【】om/2018/04/03/CpKBpF.png

" Chunyu" is a rare Chinese surename, " Yingzi" mean" Shadow" in Chinese. He's a tough guy(pun), and have an aloof personality. He's a (older) young adult, a hacker, and a gothic punk guy.

https【】://s1.ax1x.c【】om/2018/04/03/CpMKBR.png
    Without makeup. I think he looks like an older youth.

At the beginning, he lived with his teen sister, Hanguang"Coldlight"Chunyu, a goofball tomboy. When she became an adult, she married with Caleb Vatore. Shadow fell in love with Urlike Faust, and turned her to vampire.

https【】://s1.ax1x.c【】om/2018/04/03/CpMcvQ.png
    Shadow and teen Light.

Now Light has two grandchildren, But Shadow is infertility. ( So nothing happened when he abducted by alien...)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Okay, so I know I've posted pics of my fave sim before. But I'll do it again because I adore him so much.

This is Miguel Villegas, a sim I created:

e7I9mOW.png?1

I don't know why but when I was making him, I just felt like, here is a sim with a story. And I've played him multiple times since.

4Qm3Qx5.png?1

He usually actually prefers men and in my current save is married to Sergio Romeo. He is active and romantic and neat. He rarely has children in my saves, but when he does, he's a devoted father.

3yvcF5E.png?1

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    edited April 2018
    I also wanted to post some love for Blaire Meyers who is my most replayed female sim - possibly played as much as Miguel.

She was born in game to two of my other sims so she's well-mannered and empathetic and stuff like that.

2m0DUDY.png?1

Other than adding some CC hair, Kijiko lashes and some CC eye overlays, that's just how she came out. She has a good heart and she's always lots of fun.

ve1Nlll.png?1

She wants to be a master vampire but she's clumsy.

xwIjbnD.png?1

Did I also mention she's a babe?
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Warning: Picture heavy.
    My favorite sim is from The Sims 3. His name was Caleb Singleton, born in-game to Ivy (CAS) and Booker (Premade) Singleton.
    When he was a baby, I had no idea what his future held.
    Screenshot_275.jpg
    When I was still playing during his toddler stage, I knew he would be a special sim.
    Screenshot_293.jpg
    As a child, he decided he wanted to become a magician. I had never played through the magician profession before and looked forward to the future challenge.
    Screenshot_521.jpg
    Here's Caleb as a teen, roller skating during school hours. He was quite the troublemaker, so I sent him to the school of Peace and Love. Because of that, I don't have many pictures of him as a teen and this is the best one I could find.
    Screenshot_615.jpg
    I missed him while he was at boarding school. When he had graduated, I was ready to help him achieve his dream of becoming a magician!
    Screenshot_737.jpg
    At the beginning of his career:
    Screenshot_761.jpg
    Proposing to his GF, Sharon:
    Screenshot_896.jpg

*Timeskip to elderhood*

I had used an age freeze potion for storytelling, but even though he was the best sim I ever had, I felt like the circle of life should still apply. So, I took a picture of him with his family...
    Screenshot_2259.jpg
    And one last picture of him...
    Screenshot_2260.jpg

And, crying as I did so, used Nraas to make him die of old age. RIP Caleb Singleton.
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Yingzi" Shadow" Chunyu( My game is Chinese), he's my storylines' first lead role.

CpKBpF.png

" Chunyu" is a rare Chinese surename, " Yingzi" mean" Shadow" in Chinese. He's a tough guy(pun), and have an aloof personality. He's a (older) young adult, a hacker, and a gothic punk guy.

CpMKBR.png

Without makeup. I think he looks like an older youth.

At the beginning, he lived with his teen sister, Hanguang"Coldlight"Chunyu, a goofball tomboy. When she became an adult, she married with Caleb Vatore. Shadow fell in love with Urlike Faust, and turned her to vampire.

CpMcvQ.png

Shadow and teen Light.

Now Light has two grandchildren, But Shadow is infertility. ( So nothing happened when he abducted by alien...)

Quoting to show images :)

Love this! Keep them coming <3

-Mage
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited April 2018
    I don't have a screenshot right now (because I'm at work and should be doing other things... *cough*), but I think the sim I like best is Robin, my simself's current boyfriend, mostly because of his totally weird family.

His twin brother Raphael has the same face, but is his polar opposite in terms of behaviour and style, and also a vampire. His sister Ramona is a bubbly human/alien hybrid conceived by his father during one of his space missions. Said father, Rudy, discovered his feminine side after giving birth to a child, so he quit his astronaut career to become a sassy drag comedian named Ruby. The mother, Rebecca, used to be the most boring housewife in the history of housewives when she was still alive, but is now a mischievous ghost getting up to all kinds of nonsense and taking revenge on those who wronged her. You could say her life only really began when she died. The family is rounded out by a lovely white collie named Linda.

Robin is used to and appreciates things that aren't normal, which basically explains his relationship with me. He's outgoing and flirty, and owns a shop where he sells hard-to-get items such as science potions (our mutual friend is the scientist who makes them for him), death flowers, and stuff related to vampires and aliens. (I haven't played with the shop yet, so I have yet to see which of those things are actually sellable.)

I can post pictures later in case anyone is interested.
  • Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    I don't have a screenshot right now (because I'm at work and should be doing other things... *cough*), but I think the sim I like best is Robin, my simself's current boyfriend, mostly because of his totally weird family.

His twin brother Raphael has the same face, but is his polar opposite in terms of behaviour and style, and also a vampire. His sister Ramona is a bubbly human/alien hybrid conceived by his father during one of his space missions. Said father, Rudy, discovered his feminine side after giving birth to a child, so he quit his astronaut career to become a sassy drag comedian named Ruby. The mother, Rebecca, used to be the most boring housewife in the history of housewives when she was still alive, but is now a mischievous ghost getting up to all kinds of nonsense and taking revenge on those who wronged her. You could say her life only really began when she died. The family is rounded out by a lovely white collie named Linda.

Robin is used to and appreciates things that aren't normal, which basically explains his relationship with me. He's outgoing and flirty, and owns a shop where he sells hard-to-get items such as science potions (our mutual friend is the scientist who makes them for him), death flowers, and stuff related to vampires and aliens. (I haven't played with the shop yet, so I have yet to see which of those things are actually sellable.)

I can post pictures later in case anyone is interested.

@GrumpyGlowfish and @ShadowAssassin what intriguing stories and characters. And @EA_Mage thank you for letting us see those awesome images.

@GrumpyGlowfish I would love to see your pictures. As for the store - yes you can sell all those items. One of my vampire sims has a science shop where she sells potions and everything alien. She has a death flower plant at the store too where customers can harvest for free. My science shop is also on the gallery. Just look for sweetonsims if you want to see it.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Oh no, one favourite Sim? This is terrible, how will I ever decide? :D Already seeing some wonderful and unique Sims here, great thread!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Thanks for clarifying, @aujineh! I took a look at your science shop, and yes, I might as well let sims harvest death flowers and plasma fruit for free while they're at the shop.

Now on to the screenshots I promised. Here you can see the three siblings playing a video game together, Rudy preparing for a show as Ruby, and ghost Rebecca doing what she's best at: being playful and laughing at others.

ts4_x642018-04-0317-2kuux4.png

ts4_x642018-04-0317-2qrucf.png

And last but not least, Linda being taken out for a walk. (By the way, I was wrong about her breed before; I wanted to make her a collie at first, but then realised the dog I had in mind resembled a German shepherd more closely than the collies the game gave me.)

ts4_x642018-04-0317-3l5u7r.png
    Oh no, one favourite Sim? This is terrible, how will I ever decide? :D Already seeing some wonderful and unique Sims here, great thread!

I know how you feel. Look at me presenting the entire family rather than just one member. :D
  • Options
    @GrumpyGlowfish I see what you did there! ;)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I get attached to all my sims, so they're all kind of my favourite. One sim I really enjoy playing though is Lieselotte Faust.
    xklXqH3.png?1
    She's the oldest child of Misty and Roman, a couple that I created. She currently has 2 brothers and 2 sisters, although her mother is going to be pregnant with triplets soon so she'll have even more siblings.
    Here she is playing dolls with her sister Inge
    vKDnPXD.png?1
    She loves the outdoors, and is very outgoing with lots of friends. Her best friend is Luna Villereal.
    flVESxT.png?1
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    Ok, so I accepted the "challenge" and picked one sim. It is actually the same sim I currently have as my avatar (just with a different hairstyle) - Kendi Chase. She has been my go-to sim for a while now when it comes to playing around in CAS, because everything looks great on her. And I also like the simple little backstory I made up for her.

wmSOMXc.jpg

Kendra Chase comes from a wealthy family and grew up in the suburbs. But she never really cared for wordly possesions and decided to move to the city and become a political activist. Kendi wants to change the world for the better by reaching out to her fellow human beings.

But since her parents were disappointed with her choice to become a mere civil servant, she started out with exactly 0 simoleons and worked hard to afford a little shack in Oasis Springs.

2FQfLBG.jpg

She was able to improve her life, step by step, and met her boyfriend Aubrey while out in the city.

ql1CeOB.jpg

And finally she was able to afford the appartment of her dreams in the Arts Quarter of San Myshuno.

jbF340z.jpg

I don't know if she will get married, but she will definitely have a child soon. I am really curious to see how it will turn out.

we all try ...
  • Options
    singingwritingsingingwriting Posts: 26 Member
    edited April 2018
    My favorite is my original. He name is Patricia Lombardo and when I first started playing in December she was made when I hit the random button and there she was. She is an outgoing, ambitious and cheerful astronaut at SpaceY. I never really gave her a formal backstory but I like to think she moved to start over in life and leave her nonexistent family behind.

She ended up marrying Travis Scott and he is so adorable and they are so good together. Together they have 2 kids who she loves so much, Phoenix, her son, and Trinity, her daughter. She has a granddaughter as well Lorena (Phoenix's) and they all live together in the home I originally made for just her. She loves to help Lorena with homework and let Phoenix teach her guitar. Her and Trinity bound over their love for dogs. Her and Travis spend a lot of time online together and just together in general.

She is an elder now and I love her so much but I think I'll turn aging back on soon so she can pass on and leave her legacy. I will add pictures once I become a full member because they are so adorable.

Edit: Here is an album with some pictures of her and her husband. https://imgur.com/a/kN1A2
    Post edited by singingwriting on
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    26343555887_068f9f7195.jpg

40316096705_e188f9dd5e.jpg

Amanda is my favorite sim right now. She is 3rd generation sim born in game. Daughter of Penny Pizzaz and granddaughter of Joaquin Le Chien. She just became a young adult.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited April 2018
    I have too many that I like to have only one.
    Currently I have over a dozen YAs that have been aged back to toddlers and I am playing out their back-stories.

The sim of the moment is Meadow Thayer.
    She has just aged up to a teen. She is currently in an orphanage with "peculiar" sims. (vampire, cat sims, alien, and a child genius.)
    Meadow's peculiarity is she sees dead people (ghosts).
    08-25-17_9-22-11nbspAM.png

03-18-18_3-23-33nbspPM.png

03-18-18_3-50-44nbspPM.png

04-01-18_11-43-43nbspAM.png

Meadow's Backstory:
    The Orphanage is being run by Alma Faye Peregrine. She will tell Meadows story behind this spoiler tag:
    Miss Peregrine retrieves her journal to make an entry.
    05-30-17_1-22-03nbspPM.png

"Meadow Thayer arrived today.
    Oh, she's an adorable child! I already know I will spoil this one."

05-30-17_1-22-18nbspPM.png

"She's an abandonment case.
    Her parents died in a car accident and custody of Meadow went to distant relatives.
    Meadow was dumped four months later on the lawn of complete strangers in another state."

05-30-17_1-23-44nbspPM.png

"They were tracked down, and from what I understand from the caseworker, the child was abandoned for superstitious reasons. Her 'guardians' claimed Meadow is an Indigo child, as related to them by the birth mother. I am aware of the term, but I am not certain what it means."
    05-30-17_1-23-24nbspPM.png

"Her mother referred to her as Indigo, but they called her Creepy."
    05-30-17_1-26-37nbspPM.png

"They said she would stare off into space as if she was seeing things that could not be seen."
    05-30-17_1-24-13nbspPM.png

"They actually believe the child was attracting ghosts and demons to their home without any evidence of paranormal activity.
    So they abandoned her."

05-30-17_1-26-00nbspPM.png

"The stupidity!"
    05-30-17_1-26-16nbspPM.png

[Sniff]
    05-30-17_1-32-10nbspPM.png

"Anyway, that's all behind her. She has a new home and more children will arrive to give her plenty of playmates and much love."
    05-30-17_1-27-15nbspPM.png

05-30-17_1-32-36nbspPM.png

"That was fast. I imagine that you have to go potty now."
    05-30-17_1-33-19nbspPM.png

"Good. We will take care of that and then it's off to bed with you."
    05-30-17_1-33-52nbspPM.png

05-30-17_1-55-10nbspPM.png

My game is getting really interesting as all my favorites are growing up.
    The Sim in my siggy by the way, is one of the top 3. She's still a toddler at the moment.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    edited April 2018
    Ok, so I accepted the "challenge" and picked one sim. It is actually the same sim I currently have as my avatar (just with a different hairstyle) - Kendi Chase. She has been my go-to sim for a while now when it comes to playing around in CAS, because everything looks great on her. And I also like the simple little backstory I made up for her.

wmSOMXc.jpg

Kendra Chase comes from a wealthy family and grew up in the suburbs. But she never really cared for wordly possesions and decided to move to the city and become a political activist. Kendi wants to change the world for the better by reaching out to her fellow human beings.

But since her parents were disappointed with her choice to become a mere civil servant, she started out with exactly 0 simoleons and worked hard to afford a little shack in Oasis Springs.

2FQfLBG.jpg

She was able to improve her life, step by step, and met her boyfriend Aubrey while out in the city.

ql1CeOB.jpg

And finally she was able to afford the appartment of her dreams in the Arts Quarter of San Myshuno.

jbF340z.jpg

I don't know if she will get married, but she will definitely have a child soon. I am really curious to see how it will turn out.

Your Sim is gorgeous, is she on the gallery?
    Post edited by EA_Mage on
  • Options
    @LoriTSp I am glad to read that you like her, thank you!
    Kendi is on the gallery, without cc. The cc items in the pictures are the hairstyle (a gorgeous conversion of the children's hair from Parenthood) and the lipstick as well as the short dress and the orange top in the apartment pic. If you use cc and care about any of those, let me know.
    You can find her under Kendi Chase or under my gallery ID (same as username).

we all try ...
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member

iadh2gyg2g0s.jpg

I originally made him for modelling comps, but soon developed a soft spot for his stupid face.
    tumblr_oqv0zbEKbf1v2n804o1_540.png
    tumblr_om2tm8cGiT1v2n804o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_opw65oRAKR1v2n804o2_1280.png
    tumblr_os6ram0TZF1v2n804o1_540.png
    tumblr_p2xpvg5INA1v2n804o1_1280.png

I even gave him a story.
    His name is Travis Kan, Trash is what his nickname is, at school when a new teacher pronounced his last name as can rather than khan, and it stuck. So he just rolled with it, and now it's what everyone, except his family and his teachers, call him.

His dad is David Kan, of the industrial band Workplace Accident, and now the owner of Laughing Llama Records.

His mother is Elizabeth Gale, is from a wealthy family in Windenburg, and is now editor of Ravasheen Magazine.

Trash has a younger sister, Chloe Gale.

After his parents got married, they moved to The Torendi Tower Penthouse. This is where they had their kids, and eventually went their separate ways when Trash was 10. Elizabeth and Chloe moved to Windenburg, though Chloe wants to move back to San Myshuno.

Most kids his age had a Mosher album playing at their 15th birthday, Trash had the actual band play at his. For his 16th, he had Ice Queen DJing. Yes, the famous DJ. Trash was there when Sibling Rivalry got signed, he was there when Dam Kool hooked up with Sasha, he was there for one of the many arguments between Belladonna Morte and Cassiel. He was there when Schwartz and Alexi came up with their big idea. He's played so many video games with Dan (from Mosher) and Lei (from Driver Distraction). Dan was practically living at his house during the recording of the second Mosher album. He's eaten take away with Thrasher (the electro artist/DJ), He's hung around the pool with Diva, you know, the artist known as Diva.

At 16, Trash 'ran away' from home, and moved into the old San Myshuno shoe factory, with a group of friends. The reality of this running away, is that everyones parents knew about it, and were ok with their teens learning to look after themselves, since every single one of them had a rather spoilt upbringing. The teens made it though 6 months, keeping their grades up, and doing a reasonable job of taking care of themselves. Until the roof started to leak, and so they all ended up moving back home.

Trash is now starting to think more seriously about his future, and is toying in following in the footsteps of both his parents, and becoming a music journalist/photographer. He certainly has the right contacts for getting to interview some of the biggest artists in all the sim world.

Trash decided to dive head first into music journalism. He's in his final year at school, and so is doing this as a major assignment.
    He's just started a music blog called Trash Talk, and he's going to try to interview as many music industry people as he can... His dad is avoiding him.

3r4w6mai6am2.jpg

Yes. There's a myspace logo at the bottom. This is Trash we're talking about.

Trash is working hard on digging up some music industry gossip, the trouble is, most of the music industry knows his dad.

ethntfijca9l.jpg

There was a New Years eve party at Diva tower. Trash isn't sure why it's called Diva tower, aside from the obvious: Diva lives there, but so does her sister. Shouldn't it be called Moss tower? Cos both the Moss sisters live there...

5ritkv1whcdz.jpg

It was a pretty good party, with lots of people he knows, and quite a few who he doesn't. He's pretty sure that his dad signed a new band, at the party. He's also pretty sure some bands may have had a bit of a line up change. He's also go some hot goss on Dam and Sasha. If they aren't dating, then Trash is the uncle of a purple flying monkey dishwasher.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    @Movotti He is so fierce! Love the modelling pics and great backstory!

we all try ...
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    My favorite sim is Caleb Vatore ^^' He's the reason that I found out I'm bisexual
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    For males, my favorite is Caleb Vatore <3<3 A close second is Paolo Rocca.
    For females, it's a sim I created named Jasmina Chase. Here's a pic of her with Caleb:
    38872799570_f731f65556_b.jpg03-07-18_9-32-42 PM

Backstory:

Jasmina has moved to Willow Creek from Starlight Shores for a fresh start and new job after the deaths of her parents due to an accident and messy, painful breakup with her ex-boyfriend. Her dream is to become an author, and she has a knack for supernatural and Gothic-themed romance. One night while relaxing with friends at a nightclub after a rough day at work, she meets Caleb Vatore, a handsome, charming man with a dark secret.

I'm currently writing a SimLit story about Jasmina and Caleb's romance- link is my sig.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top