Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Death's Bride

Comments

• Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Kvelvet wrote: »
    That animation was dope! New character, yay!

@Kvelvet Eeee! I'm super glad you liked it. I think it turned out really well too.
    Kvelvet wrote: »
    That animation was dope! New character, yay!

I know right? :smiley: And yeah Jessica's awesome!!!

@simscognito She is pretty cool. She's such a change compared to the other characters introduced so far. Well, developed so far. Haha.
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    :o JESSICA!!! I loooooove her! She reminds me of a witch I made years ago for a story called "I Wish". Love me some green skinned witches, and I can't wait to find out what she has to say about Mr Happy Trail! B)

@LJFoxie Oh believe me, she has quite a lot to say about a certain someone. ;)
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
  • Options
    Great chapter! I can't wait until the next one! :)

@Pamtastic72 Thanks! Work on the next chapter is coming along swimmingly, so it'll be out within a few days!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm hooked!

Just thought I'd let you know... ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I'm hooked!

Just thought I'd let you know... ;)

Thanks @pammiechick ! I think Day & Knight is a great story, so it's really awesome to hear you like Death's Bride. :blush:
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Hi hi. I'm still working on the next chapter. It'll be out soon. ^.^"

I do however have another batch of my random character art. This time of everyone's favorite DB witch, Jessica.
    tumblr_p5whcsQ3u61wwvkeco1_500.jpg

Probably not what you were expecting, but hope you all like it!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Ahh it's the bunny pic!!! Love it!!! <3
  • Options
    The long awaited next chapter of Death's Bride. Hope you enjoy.

Part 12
  • Options
    The long awaited next chapter of Death's Bride. Hope you enjoy.

Part 12

Yipeee!!!
  • Options
    Okay just going to say your website looks fantastic!!!
  • Options
    Okay just going to say your website looks fantastic!!!

Thanks! I did a lot of work, so I'm glad it came out good!
  • Options
    Oh wow!!!!
    So a lich???? Omg! I would never have guessed! But wowwww!!!! What is Myla going to do? And does she love him??? Must say, he is rather handsome!! AND he does treat her well... but that does not necessarily mean he's a good person...
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    Ooooo I'm intrigued. I binged this story a few weeks ago and just caught up, I love it <3

Also, kinda weird, but your sims are really pretty :D
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    I just finished the latest chapter, and i can only quote cog here; oh wow!!!!
  • Options
    Oh wow!!!!
    So a lich???? Omg! I would never have guessed! But wowwww!!!! What is Myla going to do? And does she love him??? Must say, he is rather handsome!! AND he does treat her well... but that does not necessarily mean he's a good person...

@simscognito Hehe.
    I'm glad I was able to surprise you then!

I think love is the big problem for Myla. She's unsure of anything at this point and she doesn't even know what exactly a lich is so that doesn't help her in the slightest.

But if she's in it for looks... She could definitely do worse than Maximilien. For an undead aristocrat, he's pretty hot.
    wendelyne wrote: »
    Ooooo I'm intrigued. I binged this story a few weeks ago and just caught up, I love it <3

Also, kinda weird, but your sims are really pretty :D

@wendelyne
    Hehe. Yeah, I'll be the first to admit my story ranges on the weird, but I'm glad you're enjoying my bizarre little tale! Also thank you lots for the compliment. I think Myla is super adorable, Du Bois is elegant and handsome, and that Jessica is the girl next door who happens to be green. So I'm pleased some one else finds them pretty too!
    I just finished the latest chapter, and i can only quote cog here; oh wow!!!!

@candycottonchu
    Oh gee, thanks! Glad you liked it!
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Ahhh must go read now! Been off the grid for a few days, work stuff and the like, anyhoo woots off to read! :#:#:#
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Ahhh must go read now! Been off the grid for a few days, work stuff and the like, anyhoo woots off to read! :#:#:#

Hope you enjoy!
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Ooooh I do hope Jessica has it wrong because cute guy! But you can be balanced evil! Even neutral evil is doable, I mean he is devilishly handsome! And she is so adorable she can melt his cold heart and make him good! Yes! Team love for the win! <3
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    He is death...what does she expect? :smirk:>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ooooh I do hope Jessica has it wrong because cute guy! But you can be balanced evil! Even neutral evil is doable, I mean he is devilishly handsome! And she is so adorable she can melt his cold heart and make him good! Yes! Team love for the win! <3

@LJFoxie
    Jessica might have it wrong, but she's a pretty smart cookie. Maximilien is really much cuter than someone who practices death magic has the right to be. There is always a possibility that Myla can melt his heart.
    He is death...what does she expect? :smirk:>:)

@pammiechick

Well Myla had no idea what he is. I still don't think she quite understands!
  • Options
    KvelvetKvelvet Posts: 262 Member
    Team Love over here, too, for the win!!
    Origin ID: ScarletteII
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I know I've been super quiet the last while. Um, I guess life caught up with me or something?

Well, I just finished the writing for Chapter 13. All I have to do is take the screen-shots and it'll be ready to go. While you wait, here's a teaser of what's to come:

Teaser!!!
  • Options
    KvelvetKvelvet Posts: 262 Member
    It's always worth the wait! :)
    Origin ID: ScarletteII
  • Options
    Hi hi. I've been working on this forever... The writing has been done, but I just have been having a hard time getting the time to take all the screen captures for it.

Part 13

It's pretty long, so be prepared. The screen captures don't do the scene justice really. I think I might forgo the screen captures for a while so I can actually get back to having more reliable updates. There's too much magic and stuff in the story to do in the screen shots without a lot of work in post that I don't have time for. Sorry, but I really do want to get the story out there for everyone to enjoy sooner than later.
  • Options
    That's totally fine @TheYayToast . Your writing's so good, it doesn't really need screenshots anyway. :blush:
    Yippeee for update! I'll have a read either tonight or tomorrow. :)