Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Quarterly Teaser

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I'm wondering if they're gonna make an Inca pyramid instead of Egyptian pyramid. The decorations seems more Inca (or maybe Mayan) than Egyptian.

In either case, I'm wondering if they're gonna to make an interior for the tombs or if it'll just be "chance cards"?

If you think about it, they COULD give us a great tomb for our Sims to explore. (Anyone remember the hedge maze from Get Together?) If someone took the time to make a maze out of walls inside a building, it'd be a nice touch. Plus the fact that you could have multiple levels (2 basement, 4 above ground max) means that the sky's the limit for an EA programmer.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Ah, yes the adventures of Indiana Bones~

Not terribly interested in laundry. Other than some decor and clothing, since Sims doing laundry always felt silly to me. Not to mention I kinda don't want to figure out where to put a washer and dryer in my sims home. Mighty need a basement now.

Though very curious about the gamepack. All the gamepack's have been pretty solid on focusing on the overall theme of the pack. Not hoping for any tomb exploration as that was real repetitive in WA. Hoping to see some jungle exploration and ruins. Though I hope the exploration for the lots are pretty big.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Ah, yes the adventures of Indiana Bones~

Could the skeleton be in fact Indiana Bones, a long lost brother of Bonehilda and Boneregard the butler (even if the latter was made up by @Dannydanbo )?
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    I have a feeling it will have elements of both vacations and the tombs of World Adventures. There could be relaxing things to do to unwind and then you could choose to explore the more dangerous elements too. That way both kind of simmers could be placated. The thing I hated about World Adventures was actually going to the different lands because it always took FOREVER. Since Sims 4 has instant travel, a feature which I love, I'd enjoy going to the exotic location a lot! I had some fun with the tombs and actually hope there are tombs in this new one. I would only want the tombs if they allowed us to create our own. It would be so cool to be able to go to the gallery and download other people's tombs! It would always keep the concept fresh which Sims 3 wasn't able to do. I also LOVED the martial arts skill in World Adventures. It has awesome animations. Martial arts wouldn't be with this pack but I hope it comes to Sims 4 down the road!

I think a Dojo SP with a martial arts theme would be the best idea. Then, we could build our own Dojo for where ever we want. It could have the fighting dummy, the boards to break and a ring to challenge fighting in. All the clothes and hair styles and décor. It could be cool. Plus, another place for sims to go and things to learn.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I'm not interested in the laundry pack, I'm pretty much over stuff packs unless they contain something special I really want.

The game pack looks more interesting. I like the game pack concept and what they've done with it so far, and I've been craving another vacation world for a long time. I look forward to more news on it!
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I liked what I saw for the GP. I'm ready for another vacation world if it ends up being that. I use OR frequently so looking forward to another spot to take my sims. Definitely intrigued by dem bones too!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    IndrewIndrew Posts: 77 Member
    Just got on the train, so glad for anything thrown out at this point.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    I think when the stuff pack and game packs are released depends on what is done first, my guess is the community stuff pack will be released first recognize the icon we picked for the stuff pack, I do!, this should give them more time to polish the game pack out before release, while we play with the stuff pack we helped create.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    marleenw51marleenw51 Posts: 99 Member
    beville wrote: »
    Please let that be a new vacation spot. o:)
    The stuff pack is looking good also.

I agree. BTW, your avatar is beautiful. Is she on the gallery by any chance?
    Kim
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi all,

We had a slight mishap with merging discussions :blush: It *should* be all fixed, but if there are some comments out of place - my apologies.

-Mage
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Thanks; I've been looking for the link and couldn't find it. Why can't they make it easier.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Very excited for the laundry SP, and intrigued for the GP! I was one of the ones who actually did enjoy World Adventures, but I wasn't really waiting for it to come to TS4. Here's to hoping it combines some vacationing with the adventuring!