Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Few questions about sims mobile

Comments

• Options
    riveraje16riveraje16 Posts: 2 New Member
    I know the top number means how many seconds the action will take but what does the lower 10 seconds mean? And what factors make an action earn 5 minutes, 10 minutes , etc.?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    KuvuplanKuvuplan Posts: 34 Member
    > @Adrianne040 said:
    > My husband and I play how do you meet someone on here ?

You can share eachother's in-game code to become online friends, and then use that to see eachother's sims, homes, and player profiles. But I don't know how to do much else beyond that. My question is the same.

Also, is there a way to change your profile photo?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    riveraje16 wrote: »
    I know the top number means how many seconds the action will take but what does the lower 10 seconds mean? And what factors make an action earn 5 minutes, 10 minutes , etc.?
    Thanks!

Hello @riveraje16
    I think that the ten seconds means that this how long the time is between after you have used the interaction that you can then use it again.
  • Options
    riveraje16riveraje16 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16383016"][quote="riveraje16;c-16382895"]I know the top number means how many seconds the action will take but what does the lower 10 seconds mean? And what factors make an action earn 5 minutes, 10 minutes , etc.?
    Thanks!

[/quote]

Hello @riveraje16
    I think that the ten seconds means that this how long the time is between after you have used the interaction that you can then use it again.[/quote]

Thank you.. such a simple explanation
  • Options
    adeliaadelia Posts: 3 New Member
    Is there a way to delete walls?
  • Options
    ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    > @adelia said:
    > Is there a way to delete walls?
    ----------------------
    not atm,
    just use that "be square doorway" to get the "openness" feeling & looks
  • Options
    AlexAsh99AlexAsh99 Posts: 6 New Member
    Approximately how long does it take for a toddler to age up to a child? And when do they become customizable?
  • Options
    AlexAsh99 wrote: »
    Approximately how long does it take for a toddler to age up to a child? And when do they become customizable?

Hello @AlexAsh99
    A toddler ages to a child the next day, then it is about two days until a child becomes an adult, who then is playable if added to a playable slot.
  • Options
    songbird4774songbird4774 Posts: 2 New Member
    I added a roommate to my house and created the sim. But when I made his room some random not showed up. How do I get rid of him?
  • Options
    songbird4774songbird4774 Posts: 2 New Member
    Rando npc
  • Options
    rachipupurachipupu Posts: 16 New Member
    hey, so I have 3 playable sims (2 female, 1 male) and 2 NPC (the male's wife, and son) in my house. I want to promote the son to become playable sims, but I can't choose the "promote" button. Do I have to retire one of my playable sims first?
    Do the retiree become an NPC in my house or it will move out on it's own?

And what do you think the benefit of making a sims retire? I love my current sims and somehow will be sad if I cannot play them anymore.
  • Options
    rachipupu wrote: »
    hey, so I have 3 playable sims (2 female, 1 male) and 2 NPC (the male's wife, and son) in my house. I want to promote the son to become playable sims, but I can't choose the "promote" button. Do I have to retire one of my playable sims first?
    Do the retiree become an NPC in my house or it will move out on it's own?

And what do you think the benefit of making a sims retire? I love my current sims and somehow will be sad if I cannot play them anymore.

Hello @rachipupu
    You need to have the 4th playable sim slot open if you also want to promote the son and keep the other three playable sims.
    If you want to just have 3 playable slots, you will need to retire one of the sims, to promote the son. The retired sim will remain as a NPC in the house for a few days, then will leave the home and game.
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow for the answer!
    I have another question. The NPC wife doesn't have "move out" button in the family picture while the NPC son does. Do you know how to make her move out? Do I have to retire the playable husband first? Or do I have to divorce the NPC wife?
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow for the answer!
    I have another question. The NPC wife doesn't have "move out" button in the family picture while the NPC son does. Do you know how to make her move out? Do I have to retire the playable husband first? Or do I have to divorce the NPC wife?

Youre welcome :)
    I am not sure but I think that divorcing the NPC wife would make her move out.
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > rachipupu wrote: »
    >
    > Thanks @rosemow for the answer!
    > I have another question. The NPC wife doesn't have "move out" button in the family picture while the NPC son does. Do you know how to make her move out? Do I have to retire the playable husband first? Or do I have to divorce the NPC wife?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Youre welcome :)
    > I am not sure but I think that divorcing the NPC wife would make her move out.

Is there another way to move out the NPC wife without divorcing? I feel like it's too tragic and mean (lol)
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > rachipupu wrote: »
    >
    > Thanks @rosemow for the answer!
    > I have another question. The NPC wife doesn't have "move out" button in the family picture while the NPC son does. Do you know how to make her move out? Do I have to retire the playable husband first? Or do I have to divorce the NPC wife?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Youre welcome :)
    > I am not sure but I think that divorcing the NPC wife would make her move out.

Is there another way to move out the NPC wife without divorcing? I feel like it's too tragic and mean (lol)

I am not quite sure., but if you retire her husband, it may either give her the option then to move out, or she may be moved out when her husband leaves after a few days has passed.
  • Options
    Moderator_PierceModerator_Pierce Posts: 142 Member
    I have a question too. I do not play many games on mobile phone or tablet, but I tried Sims Mobile. Now an update has been released to the Play Store, but there seems to be no patch notes like on the PC version. Probably common for games and apps from the Play Store, but a one-sentence-description that essentially says nothing ("look at the update -we put in some simtastic improvements") is not enough.
    Is there some other place where more detailed update notes are released?
    Unfortunately the community manager over here in Germany was as much in the dark as me where Sims Mobile is concerned.
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I have a question too. I do not play many games on mobile phone or tablet, but I tried Sims Mobile. Now an update has been released to the Play Store, but there seems to be no patch notes like on the PC version. Probably common for games and apps from the Play Store, but a one-sentence-description that essentially says nothing ("look at the update -we put in some simtastic improvements") is not enough.
    Unfortunately the community manager over here in Germany was as much in the dark as me where Sims Mobile is concerned.

See http://simscommunity.info/2018/03/13/the-sims-mobile-new-update-march-13th-2018/
  • Options

Hello @Moderator_Pierce
    Simmers have posted feedback about the patchnotes in this AHQ EA thread
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-March-13th/m-p/6689878#M1054

EA _Mai has posted about it also in this link post
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-March-13th/m-p/6692697/highlight/true#M1151
  • Options
    Moderator_PierceModerator_Pierce Posts: 142 Member
    Thank you, I did not know about the section in the Answer HQ.
    But actually, I was referring to the March 16th Update on which the Play Store page says essentially nothing.
    But I suppose, if there is no information in the Answer HQ sections, the developers deem the update not interesting enough for players (as younger players probably care more about new features than bugfixes).
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    But actually, I was referring to the March 16th Update on which the Play Store page says essentially nothing.
    But I suppose, if there is no information in the Answer HQ sections, the developers deem the update not interesting enough for players (as younger players probably care more about new features than bugfixes).
    I can’t find anything about it either. But I think that this new update is just for the Hot Tub Dreams Event which now is running.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Hello @Moderator_Pierce
    It looks like a new update has been just released today. I didn’t realise that there was a new update today .
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Just for future reference for people, you can play through a friendly relationship such as BFFs and still be able to propose at the end of it. I accidentally did the friendly option for my two sims first and got stuck on that track, so I decided to keep going and complete the storyline. I just finished that this morning, got the clothing for the event, and then had the male sim propose. The female sim accepted :). Now I can get them married!

I did spam a few romantic actions throughout the friendship to keep the option of marrying open, so that probably helped.
  • Options
    KuvuplanKuvuplan Posts: 34 Member
    Do the gender's of the sims matter? I noticed that you can edit your existing sims, even their gender. So it is possible to be part way though a relationship quest, then change gender... What would that break?
  • Options
    WhiteRoses1WhiteRoses1 Posts: 4 New Member
    sorry guys i didn’t know exactly where to post this! but can anyone tell me where to find these pink trees?? i don’t see them in the outdoor catalog.