NOVEMBER 15 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Need a little help...

Okay, my cat got bit by a squirrel. There is no vet in the world my family is living in, so I took a trip with my Sim and her cat to the clinic. Problem is though, now I'm stuck. I can't get out of the clinic to get back home. :neutral:

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 24,109 Member
    edited November 14
    Try posting this in Bugs and Gameplay Issues forum. Never seen this issue myself.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-bugs-issues

RIP Dad - You are gone, but our Love for you is Forever. - June 23, 2017

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 632 Member
    Did you try the reset sim cheat?
  • kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 679 Member
    Is there a button "travel" in his phone?
  • Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 34 New Member
    I hope that Sims 4 can update a starter like three generations to manage the installation and uninstall of the expansion pack/Game pack and stuff. It'sEasy to choose the content you want to play!It's not too big to disk space
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 27,504 Member
    Okay, my cat got bit by a squirrel. There is no vet in the world my family is living in, so I took a trip with my Sim and her cat to the clinic. Problem is though, now I'm stuck. I can't get out of the clinic to get back home. :neutral:

Hit M on keyboard to travel back home or somewhere else. Once the map comes up click the lot (even home lot) you wish to go to from map view.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

TS4 without Terrian Tools is like Windows 8 or 10 without the Start Menu.