Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To Cats & Dogs (Cats and Dogs Is Out Now)!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Packs Discussion
77 days!!!!
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Cool.

Blimey it's started early.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I wish it was sooner, I really want to see the new world.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    and so our wait begins. . .
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    It seems relatively close, but also so far away... I've been trying to think of new ideas for my game, so I don't focus on the fact that we've got to wait two and a half months. I think it's going to be a great EP, though. I stay optimistic. I'm excited for the foxes and raccoons as well, great idea!
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    :# 77 days too Long. Good luck everybody! Brace yourselves!
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    More Specifically:
    vqGtJK3.jpg
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I can't believe how much they've already told us this many weeks out!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    cos everyone needs to know lots of information about what they can and can't do with the pets :smiley:
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    The wait won't be bad, at least not for me. Doing the Overwatch grind right now. When the current event ends I am going to make a concerted effort to finally finish The Banner Saga 2, which is sitting at the top of my long list of backlog games. The new Guild Wars 2 expansion drops in late September, and by the time I finish grinding the new specs and legendaries it will be Cats and Dogs time. Easy peasy.
  • Options
    millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    While I wait I'll be planning out a long and extensive plan of all of my sims and houses I'll be making with the Pets pack and finishing Undertale.
    moss

• Options
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    The wait won't be bad, at least not for me. Doing the Overwatch grind right now. When the current event ends I am going to make a concerted effort to finally finish The Banner Saga 2, which is sitting at the top of my long list of backlog games. The new Guild Wars 2 expansion drops in late September, and by the time I finish grinding the new specs and legendaries it will be Cats and Dogs time. Easy peasy.

Speaking of which, I *also* need to do the Overwatch grind.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    PerunaPeruna Posts: 101 Member
    Gah, it's so far awayyyy /lies down
    Pets weren't even something that I wanted, but the trailer was so good and the cats and dogs all so cute (I personally feel like they struck the perfect balance between realistic and cartoony with the animals) and the new world looks so lovely that I'm feeling really impatient now!
  • Options
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    More Specifically:
    vqGtJK3.jpg

I'll take another look at my calander tonight and if I'm wrong and it is 78 days I'll just leave it at 77 close to midnight.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    edited August 2017
    76 days already?
    Thank you for making the day better! :):)
    Post edited by EgonVM on
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i think because i did get my preorder through orgin i have 76.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    So do I Cinebar. :)
    In fact, I saw in a pic of Brindelton Bay two sims standing or walking around the top of Brindelton Bay's lighthouse. And that got me even more curious about Brindelton Bay. Now I'm curious to know if we can have our sims go up to the top of the lighthouse in Brindelton Bay. Or was that just some more developer magic? :)
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »
    In fact, I saw in a pic of Brindelton Bay two sims standing or walking around the top of Brindelton Bay's lighthouse. And that got me even more curious about Brindelton Bay. Now I'm curious to know if we can have our sims go up to the top of the lighthouse in Brindelton Bay. Or was that just some more developer magic? :)

They can. They wouldn't pull a trick like that. I'm wondering what type of lot the lighthouse is.
  • Options
    76 Days!!!!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    so long so very long
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options

They can. They wouldn't pull a trick like that. I'm wondering what type of lot the lighthouse is.
    How can you be certain that the producers didn't just place those sims up there with some sort of producer magic? I'm hoping that we can actually send our sims to the top of that lighthouse in Brindelton Bay. I know that in Sims 3 Pets for the Xbox 360 that you can have you sim enter the lighthouse, but you can't follow them in. And I don't remember sims being able to enter a lighthouse in any other Sims game either. So it would be a nice change, even if it is just for the view from the top of the lighthouse.
  • Options
    I believe it was confirmed you could take your sims up there. I'm not sure if it'll be an editable lot but maybe one that essentially exists in a "central park/area" type deal.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    I believe it was confirmed you could take your sims up there. I'm not sure if it'll be an editable lot but maybe one that essentially exists in a "central park/area" type deal.
    Do you happen to remember which SimGuru that it was that confirmed this by any chance? :)
  • Options
    Do you happen to remember which SimGuru that it was that confirmed this by any chance? :)

Oof. So I did go digging for where I'd seen this but seems I misremembered! A user had just used the lighthouse image to say its accessibility was confirmed. Sorry to have misled you! I do hope we get an answer soon.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Already CLP? Ok, I will pitch in with a countdown as usual then. :)
    This time with a link to European release only, since Europe will get it 6hrs before the US:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171110T00&p0=291&msg=Release+Date:+The+Sims+4:+Cats+&+Dogs+Expansion+pack&font=cursive
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

I wouldn't get my hopes too high. It might be like the back streets of MyShuno where we see Sims who aren't real, but I hope you can.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top