Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rock 'N' Romance: A Bachelor Challenge! Day 13: Elimination

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Day 5: A Drunken Kiss

Here it is, who will get to kiss Ace first?
    If anyone is offended by drinking, I'm sorry. It's part of Ace's character though that I'm trying to build up! Being a famous rock star isn't all sunshine and rainbows :D
    Also please ignore that Carly changed her clothes, she found a bath upstairs LOL

@icmnfrsh @Skcaga6 @PurplishSimEater @minjee_kang @Sonschi @cmbaker16

• Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    Well, can't say I'm surprised on the kiss - opposites attract, though I would've personally bet on Kaylee getting there first.

Speaking of Kaylee, of course she'd be the one reading a book like that. Crazy fangirl is crazy.

I just hope Vannah doesn't actually murder Joe over this - she was drunk, as was Ace. True, it doesn't excuse either's behavior, but a kiss was bound to happen at some point.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Drunk Joe is great. :D Reminds me of myself when I was in college. :o

And that kiss! I bet the other girls will be really jealous now. It does make sense given the context, so you did a good job weaving it into the story. :D

Uh oh, looks like that friendship didn't last very long, did it?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    This chapter was great!

Secretly, I hoped it would be Tess who gets the first kiss but I felt like Vannah would be first. Thinking back it's actually obvious that it is Joe ^^

I hope the fact that Vannah found out won't ruin their new relationship (she and Joe). Joe seems like a cute and innocent girl.
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    This chapter was great!

Secretly, I hoped it would be Tess who gets the first kiss but I felt like Vannah would be first. Thinking back it's actually obvious that it is Joe ^^

I hope the fact that Vannah found out won't ruin their new relationship (she and Joe). Joe seems like a cute and innocent girl.

This is The Bachelor. I think we know what's going to happen between those two. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    This chapter was great!

This is The Bachelor. I think we know what's going to happen between those two. :D

Hugs and snuggles? :joy:
  • Options
    This chapter was great!

Totally :D

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Maybe Kaylee needs to read Dating for Dummies: Rockstar Edition. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    This chapter was great!

Big lolz! :smiley: Hugs and snuggles indeed!
    Joe and her very first kiss with Ace <3 It warms up my little heart! Now I'm ready for the drama to come! :)
    I'm excited to see more of Ace's past as well, I wonder what happened...
    It was sweet to see drunk Joe and Vannah being friendly, but it didn't even last a day haha
    Drunk Joe reminds me of my first year in university... giving out hugs to EVERYBODY! A hug for you, for you, for you, and for y'all!

Lovely chapter :) Looking forward to more xo
  • Options
    Well, can't say I'm surprised on the kiss - opposites attract, though I would've personally bet on Kaylee getting there first.

Speaking of Kaylee, of course she'd be the one reading a book like that. Crazy fangirl is crazy.

I just hope Vannah doesn't actually murder Joe over this - she was drunk, as was Ace. True, it doesn't excuse either's behavior, but a kiss was bound to happen at some point.

Don't worry, no sim will be murdered in the making of this story. :D
    Drunk Joe is great. :D Reminds me of myself when I was in college. :o

And that kiss! I bet the other girls will be really jealous now. It does make sense given the context, so you did a good job weaving it into the story. :D

Uh oh, looks like that friendship didn't last very long, did it?

She reminded me of myself too, I always would use the "you're my bestfriend" LOL. I can't wait to write up the drama haha.
    This chapter was great!

Aww I'm sorry, hopefully Tess will get her turn soon. After the next elimination there will be the first solo date and I already know who it will be mwahahaha.
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Maybe Kaylee needs to read Dating for Dummies: Rockstar Edition. Lol

LOL! :D poor Kaylee.
    This chapter was great!

Big lolz! :smiley: Hugs and snuggles indeed!
    Joe and her very first kiss with Ace <3 It warms up my little heart! Now I'm ready for the drama to come! :)
    I'm excited to see more of Ace's past as well, I wonder what happened...
    It was sweet to see drunk Joe and Vannah being friendly, but it didn't even last a day haha
    Drunk Joe reminds me of my first year in university... giving out hugs to EVERYBODY! A hug for you, for you, for you, and for y'all!

Lovely chapter :) Looking forward to more xo

Glad you enjoyed it! I thought it was so cute when he had the whim to kiss her, it was a surprise considering he kept flirting with another girl autonomously.
    Lol! I was laughing writing drunk Joe, I took a screenshot and thought she looks drunk, let's go with it! :D
  • Options
    Day 6: The Spades

Hope you all enjoy! :)
    If I am pushing these out too quick let me know and I will slow down, I'm just really enjoying it. :D

@cmbaker16 @Sonschi @Skcaga6 @PurplishSimEater @icmnfrsh @minjee_kang
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Kaylee would be happy with eitherofthetwins as the runner up prize. Lol she would rather have Ace though
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Yay Tess is finally more active :D I love this chapter!
  • Options
    There is no such thing as too fast a release schedule. :D

With that said, it's going to be nerve-wracking to see who will be sent home next time. They all look so close.

If it's Vannah or Joe, kittymeow might save both of them for last, although I highly doubt Joe will be going home soon.

• Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Kaylee would be happy with eitherofthetwins as the runner up prize. Lol she would rather have Ace though

Well maybe if she doesn't win, she can have one of the twins, or both. LOL :)
    Yay Tess is finally more active :D I love this chapter!

Haha yeah, she just happened to be in the room I chose them to argue in, I originally was going to use Kaylee but thought I should use Tess to give hee more screen time! :)
    There is no such thing as too fast a release schedule. :D

With that said, it's going to be nerve-wracking to see who will be sent home next time. They all look so close.

If it's Vannah or Joe, kittymeow might save both of them for last, although I highly doubt Joe will be going home soon.

I've just played the elimination, I didn't even know who it would be as I haven't been checking, I hate sending girls home! I'll try get it out tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited August 2017
    Just caught up this is getting good!!! Great job @kittymeow
  • Options
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Just caught up this is getting good!!! Great job @kittymeow

Thank you! I'm happy you are liking it! <3
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @kittymeow Lovin it! I think if Ophelia had to she would go for a twin, but shes closet to ace (on her level cause i'm sure by now he's a part of her bubble lol) so i feel like she'd rather go with him but if she had too... lol and the drama wow!
  • Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    Haha I absolutely love the drama going on! Glad that Joe is standing up for herself, I'm sure it wasn't easy for her to speak up, but she did! Quoting Dumbledore: “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.” Teehee <3 By the way, I love the Spades! They are both so gorgeous :) Great chapter as always, looking forward to the next one!
  • Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @kittymeow Lovin it! I think if Ophelia had to she would go for a twin, but shes closet to ace (on her level cause i'm sure by now he's a part of her bubble lol) so i feel like she'd rather go with him but if she had too... lol and the drama wow!

LOL I'm starting to wonder if the twins are preferred over Ace. :D

Haha I absolutely love the drama going on! Glad that Joe is standing up for herself, I'm sure it wasn't easy for her to speak up, but she did! Quoting Dumbledore: “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.” Teehee <3 By the way, I love the Spades! They are both so gorgeous :) Great chapter as always, looking forward to the next one!

Thank you! it really means a lot to me when you all leave such nice comments, it makes me feel so happy. :D I'm glad you liked the the Spades haha. The next chapter will be up in a few.... ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Day 7: Elimination

Again this chapter isn't very long, just about the elimination really. It was horrible sending another of the girl's home. :(
    btw, Carly has no shoes in the elimination. I'm sorry, I didn't realise until I was taking screenshots and I was too lazy to fix it. :#
    The girl chosen for the date is the one that has the highest combined relationship with the twins, if that specific girl was sent home it would go to the next highest girl. I will post the relationship points at the end of the next part.
  • Options
    oh wow @kittymeow i wasn't excepting Ophelia to go home so soon it was my comment about the twins wasn't it :p
  • Options
    oh wow @kittymeow i wasn't excepting Ophelia to go home so soon it was my comment about the twins wasn't it :p

I'm soooo sorry. The loner trait caught up on her I think, every one of these challenges I've read if a sim has the loner trait she's usually 2nd to leave. :weary: she was 2nd highest at the last elimination, I was pretty surprised myself when I looked at the points. :D
    So which twin does she want or does she want both? LOL
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    kittymeow wrote: »

I'm soooo sorry. The loner trait caught up on her I think, every one of these challenges I've read if a sim has the loner trait she's usually 2nd to leave. :weary: she was 2nd highest at the last elimination, I was pretty surprised myself when I looked at the points. :D
    So which twin does she want or does she want both? LOL

well I mean Both probably preferred but should probably save one for another girls so...Alfie...no wait Damien...no no Alfie...oh no i can't choose she'll take both! :p

p.s
    forgot to say i had fun reading and enjoyed the story i'll keep up even though Ophelia is gone but i'm wondering would it be okay to use Ophelia in my own? I'm actually enjoying reading the challenge and thought I try one myself but i don't know the...um...unspoken rules (i suppose)...about using a sim you entered into one of these :blush:
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options
    Aw, that hug near the beginning was a bit of foreshadowing. But I have to say that I was relieved that Carly got a rose early, because otherwise I'd be scrolling in suspense the whole time. :D At this point I think 3rd boot wouldn't be so bad for her.