Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rock 'N' Romance: A Bachelor Challenge! Day 13: Elimination

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I guess it's anyone's game at this point, but Carly might not be in it much longer. It's great she made it this far though. :smiley:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    No. I have two stories already. I am going to add her Pieces of Time.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I just thought: if Carly and Ike from the other Bachelorette don't win (and I think at this point their competitors have an edge over them), they'd probably make a cute couple. :D

I checked in-game and their kids don't look bad at all. I've had problems where two sims' features didn't mix so well, creating ugly kids.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I just thought: if Carly and Ike from the other Bachelorette don't win (and I think at this point their competitors have an edge over them), they'd probably make a cute couple. :D

I checked in-game and their kids don't look bad at all. I've had problems where two sims' features didn't mix so well, creating ugly kids.

Carly might do well! It looks as though the relationships are flying all over the place atm. :D I love Ike, he's cute. :love: I want him to win but yeah I bet they do make cute kids! now I'm shipping Ike and Carly even though both are still in the games lol.
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    No. I have two stories already. I am going to add her Pieces of Time.

I didn't know you had a story! I'll have to go read it. :smiley:
  • Options
    @icmnfrsh I don't suppose you know when Sonschi will be back around here? There is something I wanted to do so you'd all have a little interaction with the story!
  • Options
    I've no idea either. She hasn't shown up in a while. No posts on any of the regular places I could usually find her. Maybe she's busy.

• Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    Aw man, I liked Kaylee. But I'm glad she seemed okay with the outcome.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Day 10: Elimination
    Carly broke out in a rash just as it was time for elimination. :D

Ah new update <3 Read this on my way to work this morning! It made my day quite a lot better :smiley:
    Aw poor Tess... jealousy is a scary thing and then she had her friend eliminated! Hard day for her :(
    And poor Carly :( I get spots on my face when I'm stressed, so I sort of understand what she was going through. Those hateful rashes!
    I'm sad to see Kaylee go, she was such a cutie and I loved her eccentric personality since day 1!
    Awesome chapter :smiley:<3 xo
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I'm glad my girl is still on the show :) But I was surprised to see Kaylee leave. I thought she had a better relationship with Ace.
  • Options
    So everyone's here? :) Maybe we can do that thing Kitty wants us to do.

• Options
    So everyone's here? :) Maybe we can do that thing Kitty wants us to do.

I skipped reading the coments :sweat_smile: What does Kitty want us to do? :)
  • Options
    She hasn't told us yet.

@kittymeow

• Options
    I keep missing noticiarios for this because of the mafia games, ahhh! I'm going to bookmark it I think.
    Aw man, I liked Kaylee. But I'm glad she seemed okay with the outcome.

I liked her too. :/
    Day 10: Elimination
    Carly broke out in a rash just as it was time for elimination. :D

Ah new update <3 Read this on my way to work this morning! It made my day quite a lot better :smiley:
    Aw poor Tess... jealousy is a scary thing and then she had her friend eliminated! Hard day for her :(
    And poor Carly :( I get spots on my face when I'm stressed, so I sort of understand what she was going through. Those hateful rashes!
    I'm sad to see Kaylee go, she was such a cutie and I loved her eccentric personality since day 1!
    Awesome chapter :smiley:<3 xo

Aww I'm glad it made your day a little better!
    I felt so bad for Tess, before this elimination I had to compliment each sim and she happened to be there when Ace was complimenting on of the girls, she wasn't the only one it affected though.
    Lol I was like what happened? When I saw Carly, she was fine one minute then suddenly she's like that. :D
    I'm really sad that Kaylee had to go but she never really wanted to interact with Ace much, she was always near the bottom. :/
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I'm glad my girl is still on the show :) But I was surprised to see Kaylee leave. I thought she had a better relationship with Ace.

She was actually near the bottom every elimination, she didn't want to interact with Ace much. I was so sad because I liked her character but it is what it is!
  • Options
    Ok so what I want to do is....

Can all of you message me the name of the girl that your girl thinks should be eliminated next? :D>:)

@Sonschi @minjee_kang @icmnfrsh @PurplishSimEater
  • Options
    You all haven't seen the end of Kaylee. She will be one of the main characters in a new story called "On the Hunt" that will hopefully debut next week.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Ooh, that's harsh.

• Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    Can all of you message me the name of the girl that your girl thinks should be eliminated next? :D>:)

AHHH I can't do this... it's so hard! >:):s
  • Options
    If our girls have to say that in front of everyone there will be drama :D Can't wait to see the outcome of this :)
  • Options
    If our girls have to say that in front of everyone there will be drama :D Can't wait to see the outcome of this :)

Especially if the girl they think will be eliminated remains.

• Options

AHHH I can't do this... it's so hard! >:):s

I'm sorry LOL. I'm only waiting for your vote now. :D I feel so sneaky...

• Options
    I'm glad Kaylee is gone now. I wouldn't be able to choose for this one. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

Especially if the girl they think will be eliminated remains.

This would turn into a mess :D Especially with the one Tess has chosen :p
  • Options
    Day 11: The Votes Part 1

Just a small update, part 2 will be out tomorrow. ;)

@minjee_kang @PurplishSimEater @Sonschi @icmnfrsh
  • Options
    Oh my. :o

I don't think she's really going, though.