Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Let them know the importance of minding their own business then.

I don't do rudeness. lol In my head I yell at them, though. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

I think Haylo's already off from uni. When's everyone's Christmas break starting? Mine's the 15th :b
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Luckily I'm all alone in my cubicle office... ;)

SooflMD.gif

The other thing she does that drives me insane is talking out loud about the news. I don't read the news or go online to seek the news out. It's depressing and I don't need it in my life. I'm not saying I'm against it, of course, but I don't go online while I'm working to read the news. lol But she does. And it isn't like the nice, uplifting stuff...no...it has to be kids getting 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and molested, shootings, and bad stuff. And she just can't help but share it with me. :|
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

I think Haylo's already off from uni. When's everyone's Christmas break starting? Mine's the 15th :b

Kids and their breaks. I get nothing.

637.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    We're also supposed to be on the 15th but because work is done for the year some people's vacation started on Friday already... Monday my boss asked me if I'm finished with the auditors for the month and when I said yes, last week already, she told me I can go too... So I'm on vacation too!!!
  • Options
    We're also supposed to be on the 15th but because work is done for the year some people's vacation started on Friday already... Monday my boss asked me if I'm finished with the auditors for the month and when I said yes, last week already, she told me I can go too... So I'm on vacation too!!!

Are you getting paid?! I don't understand. lol I have to be able to get paid for all this time off, which I don't.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I got 7 days leave... So hopefully she gave me bonus for the rest.... The problem is that there's nobody there and I can't open and close by myself... It's a huge industrial building and not safe for a woman all by herself...
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited December 2017
    Have you tried asking our colleague to change the subject or simply keep it all to herself?

chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    And like I said I'm finished with the auditors and with the no business during this month there isn't much work to do so I'm saving fuel for not going to work this week... Just a pity I didn't win the Lotto last week... ;)
  • Options
    Have you tried asking our colleague to change the subject or simply keep it all to herself?

Nope. I usually put headphones in, though she still taps me on the shoulder if she wants to say something. lol I'm just not the type to be like that. The headphones do work for the most part. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

I don’t have class, but I still have assessments ^^ So technically next Monday (18th)
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

SooflMD.gif

The other thing she does that drives me insane is talking out loud about the news. I don't read the news or go online to seek the news out. It's depressing and I don't need it in my life. I'm not saying I'm against it, of course, but I don't go online while I'm working to read the news. lol But she does. And it isn't like the nice, uplifting stuff...no...it has to be kids getting 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and molested, shootings, and bad stuff. And she just can't help but share it with me. :|

My manager is just like this. But he also includes all the political stuff that I'm tired of hearing about. And the worst part is he just talks and talks. He's completely oblivious to how one-sided the conversation is... Good news is: I'm quitting in a week! :mrgreen: Just in time to not have to work Christmas too.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Ah you lucky lad. My last final is on the 21st. Cuttin it close to Christmas! Luckily just last night I finally finished the research paper hanging over my head.,

I've never been so impatient for the holidays to begin :p
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I believe my final day of school will be the 22nd. Though we'll have a trip to the light festival in Amsterdam on the 20th. And we need to make a picture to use in a banner and stuff...

Our current semester only ends in late January. Kinda different in comparison to most ones.

Now I'm off to sleep though. It's really too late now XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Still yet to go to sleep for 2 reasons: 1) realisation I forgot to brush my teeth (just did that), and 2) the question: does the song Good Intent by Kimbra appear on the Songwriter or the R&B channel in the US version of The Sims 3 Pets?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I'm still that awkward cyber school kid that does what I want when I want. Everyday is a holiday. Though I do hope to have most of it done around my birthday : P plus my college apps. So I'll actually just work through Christmas.

Speaking of, who here doesn't celebrate Christmas? I'm just kinda curious. It's become such the main stream holiday that others have kinda been pushed aside even more so and I'm just wondering since everyone is from such different cultures as well.
  • Options
    I'm still that awkward plum school kid that does what I want when I want. Everyday is a holiday. Though I do hope to have most of it done around my birthday : P plus my college apps. So I'll actually just work through Christmas.

Speaking of, who here doesn't celebrate Christmas? I'm just kinda curious. It's become such the main stream holiday that others have kinda been pushed aside even more so and I'm just wondering since everyone is from such different cultures as well.

In the Netherlands we do. Though in my experience the role of Santa Claus (or de Kerstman, "Christmas man", in Dutch) is mostly of commercial advertisement. The warm childhood memories of 'ohmigosh an old man in red with a beard breaks into our house to leave presents for us' are more Sinterklaas-oriented.

And now I'm really off for bed 'k thanks bye.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

I'm working right up til Christmas eve because of pantomime season. Working box office/ushering during the week, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday I'm performing in Alladin.

I don't get a break til after New Year now.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Thanks for the compliment. Yup. Imma Dutchie. The country where The Mole has the most seasons. :) Though Belgium's the cradle and the most recent season's better the recent Dutch ones. :) I do hope Avrotros will change it's direction a bit. (fun fact, WIDM director Rick McCollough has claimed in an online chat that he finds the Dutch seasons better than the Belgian ones, yet he also says in the same chat that he has not seen the Belgium Mole... HMMMMMmmmmmmmmm....... :/

Fun fact: yesterday the Netherlands have had their official first look as an upcoming civ in the upcoming Civ 6 expansion pack. Led by Queen Wilhelmina this time. :) Nice change. :)
    Makes me wish I had a PC capable of running Civ6.

Wait, really? that's cool. :) Person living closest to me is Yannik, or Caro though she's only on Mafia. A couple of hours I'd estimate. For Twiddle I'd have to either go by plane, boat or Calais in France. Alas.

In terms of who lives closest to me? I think Smarties probably would be if he was still around (Only by a few miles or so if I remember rightly?)

Not sure who else, Probably you and Yannik/Caro, Vul. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »

SooflMD.gif

My manager is just like this. But he also includes all the political stuff that I'm tired of hearing about. And the worst part is he just talks and talks. He's completely oblivious to how one-sided the conversation is... Good news is: I'm quitting in a week! :mrgreen: Just in time to not have to work Christmas too.

Oh, I don't hear political stuff, which is good. But the one-sided conversation...yaaaasssss!!! See, you get part of it. :) At least you don't have to hear about the baby over and over and over and over. I don't talk about my kids but I get a massive earful from her. It's like she's the only one in the world who is a first-time mom who's tired all the time and has a 2-year old. lol Um, no. Been there, done that TWICE. Get over yourself.

I quit McD's right before Christmas, too. It's the PERFECT time to quit. Well, for those of us who aren't managers. hehehe.. <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Fingers crossed o:)
  • Options
    Fingers crossed o:)

:cookie::cookie::cookie:
    For your birthday
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Sorry...
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

WHAT?!?! Mines starting at 22nd :o :x
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »

WHAT?!?! Mines starting at 22nd :o :x

Welcome on the team. :/
    Banner.png