Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want to see patched in next?

So as of recently it seems that free content patches are slowing down/becoming smaller and it had me thinking; what else do we need patched in and what do I want patched in soon? I created a list of what I would like patched in next and it's as follows -
1. Cars/Carpools/Bikes/School bus for teens and children
2. Firefighters, Burglars, Cops and the social worker NPCs- along with private schools and the headmaster NPC
3. Basic weather before seasons *rain, wind, cloudy days*
4. Newspapers/landline calls
5. New varied skin/hair and eye colours
6. Another free world (maybe Oasis Springs style)
7. An improved version of story progression *with on and off options*
8. Different heights for walls/foundations on the same floor along with terrain/pond tools
9. Baby improvements - no more object babies
10. Likes and Dislikes/An attraction system
11. BUG FIXES and improvements to the glitched townies and family tree feature

What do you want added next in a free patch?

Comments

• Options
    Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    Bug fixes, bug fixes and bug fixes. The game is a mess and prior to new features, we need at least a less bugged game
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    bug fixes
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Yeah, fixes for old content's bugs instead of new content
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Bug fixes.
    Tho story progression thing would be amazing too.
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    More fall and winter items !
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Really really want a fix for the crazy outfits
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Bodyhair plz!!

(I'm starting to feel creepy asking for this so much..)
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    @keylimepiesims I want body hair too!
    I think that it should have been part of the base game when game came out already(with piercings ofc)
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Bug fixes first, but basic weather sounds cool. Need a new world though (especially an Oasis Springs style!!!). I wish we had a CAW tool, so we could make our own worlds!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Piercings like nose or lip piercings that was speculated some days ago.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    More natural hair colors, like NikSim's
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

I dunno. I don't like this approach. I prefer the Sims 2 days, when we'd get tons of previews and teasers prior to anything getting released. We'd even know what the next EP was 4 or 5 months before it was released. Imagine how many headaches they could've avoided if they did the same for TS4 toddlers
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 207 Member
    i would want to see baby not locked up in a crib. i want to see baby maybe being picked up by adults and stuff.
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited July 2017
    I want the random crazy outfit bug fixed. The constant dish washing bug fixed. The detective career fixed. Sims cancelling actions own their own fixed. Sims eating in front of the refrigerator fixed. And sims crowding up the restaraunt kitchen fixed. And last but certainly not least, and the constant need for incessant chatting fixed.

Edited for typo
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    edited July 2017
    OP: I'd love to get a blender and sliding door, but I'd mostly love to seem my game work properly to its best ability with bug fixes
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I dunno. I don't like this approach. I prefer the Sims 2 days, when we'd get tons of previews and teasers prior to anything getting released. We'd even know what the next EP was 4 or 5 months before it was released. Imagine how many headaches they could've avoided if they did the same for TS4 toddlers

Also with pets. I keep seeing on twitter that users are complaining about it on The Sims' unrelated poss like they arent coming at all. Its beyond annoying and disrespectful
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I'd like to see literally anything new and interesting. I'm bored. Have been for a while now, unfortunately
  • Options
    GoddessqueenbGoddessqueenb Posts: 89 Member
    Yeah, it's strange how we have social media today and we can't get any information about anything because they refuse to talk about it. Why so secretive ? :/
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited July 2017
    Yeah, it's strange how we have social media today and we can't get any information about anything because they refuse to talk about it. Why so secretive ? :/
    If they consistently released small bits of information there would be more people talking about the game on social media, people lose interest when there is a long news drought and we get them every summer.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Every bit of em'
  • Options
    If they consistently released small bits of information there would be more people talking about the game on social media, people lose interest when there is a long news drought and we get them every summer.

I know, this is just the same old routine since 2015. Remember back in the sims 2 when they would offer little booklets? On the back of it , it would let us know what was coming next . Or like in the sims3 we had the store to look forward to.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited July 2017
    He replied again, so seems more likely...

Well, that makes me feel a bit excited. If they would do more of this, maybe simmers wouldn't be so irritated all the time. It's all the secrets and closed doors, that make us feel, idk how to put it. . . Like we aren't included and shut out. Why keep it so secret? Its not like they have a competitor.

• Options
    "Epic" yes! The word epic ?? ;)

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    He replied again, so seems more likely...

Well, that makes me feel a bit excited. If they would do more of this, maybe simmers wouldn't be so irritated all the time. It's all the secrets and closed doors, that make us feel, idk how to put it. . . Like we aren't included and shut out. Why keep it so secret? Its not like they have a competitor.

it's probably because whenever they give the community even an inch of information it gets blown out of proportion to the point that when whatever it is gets here, everyone's hyped themselves up about it so much that it ends up being a disappointment :p
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)