Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kimartist Showcase Builds

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    Created for the QualityControl53 challenge
    Meet the Finch Family. Christina and Andrew have worked hard all their lives while raising their 2 children, Grayson and Abagail. Now that they have time for themselves, they just want to enjoy life in their big mansion and visiting things around town. Grayson and Abagail aren't going anywhere too soon. They have it all too good. Grayson's main goal in life is himself. He spends a lot of time making sure he looks good in the gym as well as on the dance floor. He is pretty good at doing that, but ladies, don't get your hopes up, all that exercise makes him pretty good at running when things get too serious! Unlike her brother, Abagail is a real sweetheart, she loves having tons of friends and being the life of the party. As adorable and happy as she is, she someday hopes to find that true love like her parents have had for years.
    Images (1-2 images):

The_Finch_Family_Group_fw.png

The_Finch_Family_Showing_Traits_fw.png
    Gallery Link: Finch Family

I also designed a house specifically for this family and their traits. I loved the idea of this family and decided to make this my main family to play to see where they go.

Small_View_of_Finch_House.png

This house has everything a rich family with these traits needs. It has a full butler quarters, a stocked library because Christina is such a book worm and author. A small office for Andrew to keep an eye on the stock market and all their money. Off his office is a music room for him to play his music and dabble in painting, now that they are retired. Grayson is so into himself and his alluring body. He insisted his dad put in a Home gym with the best of the best for him to work out in and a basketball court for him and his buddies. Christina thought it would be nice to have a nice home spa for her and Abagail to enjoy. They still love being a close family and love to watch movies in their home theater room.
    A Pool and beautiful grounds make this house perfect for the rich of the richest to enjoy.

You can view/download the house here: Galley Link For The House
    House has been play tested too.

09_23_17_10_43_35_AM.png
    09_23_17_10_43_58_AM.png
    09_23_17_10_44_41_AM.png
    09_23_17_10_45_15_AM.png
    09_23_17_10_46_22_AM.png
    09_23_17_10_48_19_AM.png
    09_23_17_10_48_59_AM.png
    09_23_17_10_49_49_AM.png
    09_23_17_10_51_13_AM.png
    09_23_17_10_52_51_AM.png
    09_23_17_10_53_05_AM.png

Typical Man: Sits to watch TV, and they fall asleep!!
    09_23_17_1_16_04_PM.png

There are tons more images in my album. You can view the album here
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Finch Family members are very nice! :) It was great reading the background details of each of the sims. Their home that you have built for them looks so very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing and balconies look very nice! Very nice water fountain feature in the front garden area. The outdoors areas look very great! Very nice outdoors pool patio area! The water fountain looks nice in the middle of the pool. The back patio outdoors dining, bar and hot tub areas look very nice! The spandrels look very pretty! Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors at their home! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The music room is a very nice light filled area for sims to enjoy playing or listening to music in the sunshine! Very nice living room! It looks very nice the way that the sofas have been placed in a square there with the coffee table in the middle. Sims will enjoy relaxing and chatting there, with the fire keeping the room warm. The design of the dining room looks so elegant! The long dining table, and the tables at each end of them looks so great! The type of dining seating used looks very nice. The candles on the table, butterflies wall picture, crockery cabinet, necklace and bottles wall shelves are very nice touches there. Very nice bar area in the room! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar , before or after a meal. Very nice red colour scheme of the room! The library is very nice! It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy resting there on the seating, reading a book. The bookcases look great how they are placed there. Very nice design of the large kitchen and bar stool counter dining room! The colour schemes and furnishing of the bedrooms looks very nice! It was very nice looking at the further pictures of your home,
    It is a very special home for the Finch family! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I have been busy updating the look and layout of all the apartments in San Myshuno.
    This has been a challenge since it has taken me at least 60 hours so far, but been a blast to do.

interactive_map_san_myshuno_feat.png

Check back here to see when the rest are completed or follow me in the gallery to see when they are released.
    Gallery ID: kimartist NO CUSTOM CONTENT was used in any of the apartments. Must have Moo on to use properly.

View the Spoiler to see the apartments for that building. This just seemed to make the post shorter :)

Hakim House
    122 Hakim House
    122_Hakim_House.png
    Updated Classy Modern Style Apartment at 122 Hakim House. 3 Bedroom 1 teen girl, 1 teen boy Master Bedroom with Beautiful ensuite bathroom
    Gallery Link: Download Link

121 Hakim House
    121_Hakim_House.png
    Redesign of Apt. 2 Bedroom 1 Bath. Incudes Music and Art skill stuff for your Sims

Medina Studios
    930 Medina Studios
    930_Medina_Studios.png
    Redesigned 3 bedroom 2 bath with a creative study for your sims writer or techie. Decorated in shades of blue with a higher classy feel.

920 Medina Studios
    920_Medina_Studios.png
    Redesigned with 2 Bedrooms and 1 Bath. Decorated in Modern Flair with Red, Black, Gray, and White. Really pretty.

910 Medina Studios
    910_Medina_Studios.png
    Apartment has been improved, but things still get broken ALOT. Great for a single Male Sims

Jasmine Suites
    2A Jasmine Suites
    2_A_Jasmine_Suites.png
    Redesigned for a young adult with creativity. 1 bedroom 1 bath in rustic design

2B Jasmine Suites
    2_B_Jasmine_Suites.png
    Redesigned 1 bedroom and fantastic bath apartment for a female sims or young couple with a writing or tech career. Bright and relaxing.

Culpepper House
    17 Culpepper House
    17_Culpepper_House.png
    Re-designed for a challenge! All in Blue is for a Diva Sims who loves clothes and pampering herself. She also loves a garden so she had a garden inside her apartment.

18 Culpepper House
    18_Culpepper_House.png
    Redesigned 1 bedroom and 1 bath apartment for a female sims or young couple with a writing or tech career. Bright and relaxing.

19 Culpepper House
    19_Culpepper_House.png
    Redesigned 1 bedroom and 1 bath apartment. Decorated in Industrial-modern style Includes outside balcony

20 Culpepper House
    20_Culpepper_House.png
    Redesigned 3 bedroom and 1 bath apartment for a family with 1 boy and on boy toddler Decorated in Blues

ZenView
    701 ZenView
    Redesign and Updating of 2 story #apartment. 2 Bedroom - 3 Bathroom stylish home. Each bedroom has ensuite and access to beautiful outside balcony (May Need to replace stairs on download)
    701_Zen_View_Downstairs.png
    Downstairs
    Gallery Link Downstairs: Download Link
    701_Zen_View_Upstairs.png
    Upstairs
    Gallery Link Upstairs: Download Link

702 ZenView
    Redesign of the first floor, Modern Colors and Design. Since the Apartment is in the Fashion District, this is for 2 sims interested in fashion. They even have mannequins in their apt. 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms. Stairs won't transfer, just have to add them in after placement
    702_Zen_View_Downstairs.png
    Downstairs
    Gallery Link Downstairs: Download Link
    702_Zen_View_Upstairs.png
    Upstairs
    Gallery Link Upstairs: Download Link

21 Chic Street
    1310 21 Chic Street
    1310_21_Chic_Street.png
    Redesign of #apartment for young single with a cat. Cat Paintings By #jlewi38

1312 21 Chic Street
    1312_21_Chic_Street.png
    Redesign of #apartment for young single with a dog. Great for a dog lover or an up and coming vet. Puppy Portraits by #nathalie #nat052970

1313 21 Chic Street
    1313_21_Chic_Street.png
    Redesigned #apartment for a chic male sims. Beauifully designed #nocc #cityliving #apt #kimartist This place is incredibly, suspiciously cheap. It's like the Landlord can't give it away...wonder why?

Alto Apartments
    1010 Alto Apartments
    1010_Alto_Apartments.png
    Redesign of #apt. 4 Bedroom, Master Suite, Teen Boy, Young Girl, and Girl Toddler Room. Decorated Modern, living room dining room, chef kitchen 3 bathrooms. Must see!

1020 Alto Apartments
    1020_Alto_Apartments.png
    Redesign of luxury #apartment with 1 bedroom, private exercise area, hot tub, music area, wonderful kitchen 2 bath. A must have for a wealthy single or couple. Must download to appreciate.

Sorry some of the pictures don't do justice. Apartments are the hardest to take good pictures of the layouts and designs.

Added: I have completed:
    12/11/2017

Fountainview Penthouse - A 30 x 20 Lot atop the apartment building

888 Spire Apartments-A 3 story apartment

I still have to complete:
    VIII Landgraab -A 2 story serviced apartment
    IX Landgraab-A 2 story apartment
    1 Torendi Tower Penthouse - A 40 x 20 atop the apartment building

I hope you enjoy putting these in your game. Check back here to see when the rest are completed or follow me in the gallery to see when they are released. Gallery ID: kimartist

Thanks for stopping by to visit.
    Post edited by kimartist on
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **

• Options
    Hello
    You would have put so much time and work into doing these apartments! :) Each of them look so very nice! Very nice furnishing and layout of each of them! It was nice reading the descriptions of each of them. They are very special apartments for our sims to live in San Myshuno! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @Rosemow....it was a lot of fun
    revisedsig2.png

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Finally I have gotten back to redesigning
    of San Myahno Buildings. I still have more to go, but these are the newest and can be found in the gallery.

Fountainview Penthouse - A 30 x 20 Lot atop the apartment building
    Redesign of luxury #apartment with 1 bedroom, outdoor hot tub, wonderful kitchen, formal dining room 2 bath. A must have for a wealthy single or couple. Must download to appreciate.

12_11_17_1_34_53_PM.png

More Images: Album

888 Spire Apartments - A Three Story Apartment
    Redesign of #apt. Top floor - 2 Bedroom with sitting areas and private fireplaces. Each has their own exquisite private bath. Main Floor (Entrance) has a living room, dining room, chefs kitchen and computer desk and Outside Patio. Lower level has a workout Room, Bar, Pool, and Hot tub, Great place for a party. Decorated Modern

(Pool may not transfer and may needed to be added back into the room. The design is created simple for easy addition if necessary)

Main Floor: 12_11_17_12_55_55_PM.png

Top Floor: 12_11_17_12_53_44_PM.png

Lower Level: 12_11_17_12_56_16_PM.png

More Images:
    Spire Apt. Photo Album
    Fountainview Apt. Photo Album

I still have to complete:

VIII Landgraab -A 2 story serviced apartment
    IX Landgraab-A 2 story apartment
    1 Torendi Tower Penthouse - A 40 x 20 atop the apartment building

I hope you enjoy putting these in your game. Check back here to see when the rest are completed or follow me in the gallery to see when they are released. Gallery ID: kimartist

Thanks for stopping by to visit.
    Post edited by kimartist on
    revisedsig2.png

• Options
    The two latest apartments look very nice! :) Very nice makeovers of the Apartments! The layout and furnishing of the apartments are very nice!
    Just a little note. The link to the further pictures just leads to a sign in page
  • Options
    I've been a little magiced out so I decided I need to create a home for my ships captain and his cat. A poor captain's ship was wrecked by running ashore and split in half. Without his ship he had no where to live. She was the only thing he owned, so he wasn't leaving her there. Instead he used his ship to build his home with. He now lives there #offthegrid on a secluded beach in Sulani #NOCC #playtested

This was fun, because I've never done an off the grid..it is kind of hard to accomplish :)

09-16-19-11-33-43-PM.png
    09-16-19-10-52-30-PM.png
    09-16-19-11-46-46-PM.png

The ships can't be accessed by the Sims, but I think they look really cool used this way.
    You can view more images HERE

Gallery Link

revisedsig2.png

• Options
    Very lovely ship themed island build! :) It looks creatively great the way the home is built between the two halves of the ship! Very nice rooting and deck areas! Sims will enjoy sitting on the camping seats or at the picnic table on the decks, enjoying the sea views and sea airl The bonfire area on the beach is very nice. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The kitchen and dining area is very nice. The wooden texture of the counters, table and chairs looks great and suits the build well.
    It is a a very creative Island and beach ship home :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow for you kind and insightful words. When we are designing, we have something in mind, but never sure if it is a good idea or not. Really appreciate your feedback
    revisedsig2.png