Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Love or Money - Epilogue: What Comes Next

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Awesome :love: Yeah it's hard to not do the same thing again. That's why I always add drama :joy:
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Maybe next season will have more troublemakers among the contestants. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Also, these two took selfies twice:
    oUb5wPy.jpg

They're already friends in-game, and it's interesting to see how they're all getting along throughout the show's run.

They are so cute! :D
    Interesting to see none of the girls standing up but I was expecting that, I can't imagine any of them to be in it for money but we'll see. I am seriously excited for Ariella's date, I hope it goes well. :D I really don't want this to end either, I am enjoying it so much.
  • Options

Maybe I'll submit a rebel/cold-hearted contestant next time ^^
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »

That can work. After all, you don't need to be nice to the other contestants to win this show. >:)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

That can work. After all, you don't need to be nice to the other contestants to win this show. >:)

The bachelor(-ette) just musn't find out ^^ It's also hard to make one of the submitted sims into the bad boy/girl of the show. You never know how the creator of this sim will react :sweat_smile:
  • Options

The bachelor(-ette) just musn't find out ^^ It's also hard to make one of the submitted sims into the bad boy/girl of the show. You never know how the creator of this sim will react :sweat_smile:

Yeah. On your first Bachelor, the creator of Ilyana did mention she liked to create trouble, so she filled in that role. Pricilla was also this for a while because Princess said she'd get jealous of Kate.

• Options

Yeah. On your first Bachelor, the creator of Ilyana did mention she liked to create trouble, so she filled in that role. Pricilla was also this for a while because Princess said she'd get jealous of Kate.

It's great she offered it :) It's a bit awkward to ask a simmer if you could use them as the beast in the challenge :D
  • Options
    Day 15: Something Fishy is now out. It's Ariella's turn in the spotlight!

@kittymeow @Sonschi @princess2109 @lovesstorms

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Great chapter :) It's nice to see more about Ariella :)
    I can't stop laughing at Linda's face here :D She's like: "Oh yeah, sure, hug him. In front of me. While I tried to talk to him. I'm gonna kill you in your sleep..." :D

08-16-17_12-30-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
  • Options
    Yeah, it all happened on free will, and I just had to take a picture. :D

• Options
    Yess!! I've been waiting for this moment, so happy Ariella got the chance for a solo date! Ioved the story about the pets she had. :) excited to see Kate's date next!
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Great chapter :) It's nice to see more about Ariella :)
    I can't stop laughing at Linda's face here :D She's like: "Oh yeah, sure, hug him. In front of me. While I tried to talk to him. I'm gonna kill you in your sleep..." :D

08-16-17_12-30-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Bwahaha! I love your comment about what she's saying. Hilarious!

And what a cute date! Best dates are always right next to the bathroom. ;) It's all the rage these days.

I'm glad she got to go with him and kiss him. Woo!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Nothing going on here in 3 days? :o
  • Options
    I've been busy the past few days, but I have a long weekend ahead of me, so I think I can release up to the next elimination in the next few days.

And be prepared for a few more surprises. ;)

• Options
    I've been busy the past few days, but I have a long weekend ahead of me, so I think I can release up to the next elimination in the next few days.

Busy not losing track of the tonload of pages we produced in your mafia thread? :D
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

I don't think I can handle any more surprises.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Well, it might be unpleasant, but I've planned it from the start. So buckle up

• Options

Busy not losing track of the tonload of pages we produced in your mafia thread? :D

Partly that, yes. :D

• Options

Well, it might be unpleasant, but I've planned it from the start. So buckle up

Not sure I even want to know what this is about, I'm scared for my little Ariella. :D
  • Options
    You'll find out tomorrow. ;)

• Options
    Can't wait to see... :p
  • Options
    I'm already in the middle of writing an episode, so expect to see it in maybe an hour or less. :p In the meantime, here are some funny things I saw while playing the game.

yymnksL.jpg
    These two just decided separately that they should do push ups near the sauna.

jzAVohb.jpg
    I found Derrick walking along the edge of the house (it's a private dwelling so he can't exactly visit uninvited)

RqdsNPs.jpg
    And look who I found stalking the house when I followed Derrick. :D

• Options
    Day 16: R&R is now out! Kate gets another date with Landon, and a surprise is revealed.

@lovesstorms @kittymeow @Sonschi @princess2109
    All the girls have really close relationship scores with Landon. One day could change everything!

• Options
    Cool... You can feel the tension...