Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your July-September predictions for TS4...

Comments

• Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    I predict a Pool SP and 2 free patches where we get a piece of clothes or a clutter object.
    I'd <3 a Pool Stuff pack soooooooooo much, but I am thinking it won't happen anymore than the Tropical World I want. :s
    (Because it seems like the more I want something, the more I don't get it.)
    At this point, I am all guessed-out, and have no clue as to predicting what the next patches/content will be...
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    I'm predicting a GP and a SP ;)
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Were about to find out if anyone guessed right. Quarterly Teaser should be coming out by Friday this week or possibly Sunday or Wednesday. Friday is the last day of June but because the 4th is Tuesday we could get the teaser then or maybe Sunday. Gurus will probably be off Monday and Tuesday for the holiday.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    elelunicy wrote: »
    I'm predicting a GP and a SP ;)

Hope your right especially on the GP and I hope it's tropical. Imagine if we get a Pool SP in July and a Tropical Vacation GP in September.
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    I'm predicting an SP, possibly an announcement for an EP whether it be pets or something else.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Were about to find out if anyone guessed right. Quarterly Teaser should be coming out by Friday this week or possibly Sunday or Wednesday. Friday is the last day of June but because the 4th is Tuesday we could get the teaser then or maybe Sunday. Gurus will probably be off Monday and Tuesday for the holiday.

I hope your right
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options

I hope your right

I am. The quarter starts Saturday so were atleast getting close.
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    153829d9d5733f9a9add4f5454b96ec30a151212ce88ff15ce8eae63a5f4bc4c.jpg

Suppose there's a slim chance their GP team has picked up the pace, but I expect an SP and a dry spell until the quarter after.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    I think we will get one Stuff Pack though i'd love to be surprised with a new GP. I think we've entered a drought period where there will be nothing but a stuff pack between now and Pets in November.

Whatever we get I hope it isn't just focused on kids - we've already had toddlers and Parenthood this year. Share the love!
  • Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    My crystal ball says: VACATION
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • Options
    NelusNelus Posts: 151 Member
    aelias24 wrote: »
    My crystal ball says: VACATION

They release "Vacation" or they go on vacation?

Well i just assume they planned 3 EPs per year but they all delayed for the same reason and now they all release at once, right? Right, obviously.

Or if this doesnt happen we will see 1 SP and 1 GP in 3rd Q. And 1 SP and 1 EP in 4th Q.
    From the devs point of view i would assume Witches GP and School/University EP are viable options as they connect with alot of the recently added features and are easier to create as follow up than some other day when everything has been adjusted to other topics. But on the other hand they do not tend to completly flesh out features so far, we might see other features added that might come a bit short as well.
  • Options
    jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    edited June 2017
    2 SPs or 1 GP and 1 SP.
    I'd love to see a new vacation game pack this next quarter. (:
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    one ep one sp
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    Hmmmm....the standard "Quarterly Teaser" usually has two/three things. My guess? No GP (Vampires and Parenthood might be our lot for 2017 and a possible EP in November), maybe one toddler SP (SimGuruSarah did toddlers and she's been quiet since the patch came out.) And a BIG patch (personally I'm hoping for more hair colours and relaxing in bed/on chairs.) May be throw in another event as well?
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I think we'll get 1 or 2 SP's. But the question is what would be the theme? hmmmm
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I doubt you're getting a trailer before the holiday, and I am sure they're not going to be working on the weekends. Late next week at the earliest.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    D - 7 ?

Huh?
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @Simanite Quarterly teaser in 7 days ?

I hope so.
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited June 2017
    I really don't think we're getting a quarterly teaser because I doubt there is enough coming in the next 3 months to fill it. Clicking a link that says "quarterly teaser" and it only having one stuff pack in it would feel kind of flat. Unless they've got something cool and free coming alongside a stuff pack I can't see them doing it, i'd be surprised if we got another GP so quickly and shocked if they released the next EP anywhere but the fourth (Christmas) quarter.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I really don't think we're getting a quarterly teaser because I doubt there is enough coming in the next 3 months to fill it. Clicking a link that says "quarterly teaser" and it only having one stuff pack in it would feel kind of flat. Unless they've got something cool and free coming alongside a stuff pack I can't see them doing it, i'd be surprised if we got another GP so quickly and shocked if they released the next EP anywhere but the fourth (Christmas) quarter.

The amount of content doesn't really matter. They've promised to always tease what is coming during the quarter so we have a small heads up in what to expect. There will certainly still be a teaser of some sort. Frankly, I usually find the teasers to be a bit of a let down anyway but at least it helps keep my expectations realistic for the three months
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »

The amount of content doesn't really matter. They've promised to always tease what is coming during the quarter so we have a small heads up in what to expect. There will certainly still be a teaser of some sort. Frankly, I usually find the teasers to be a bit of a let down anyway but at least it helps keep my expectations realistic for the three months

Pretty much this ^

They're still releasing a teaser every quarter. They started doing them (imo) because of the major backlash from GT and figured that if they were to show us what's coming up at least we're better prepared and we'll have a better understanding of what is being released. We're not so much in the dark like we used to be. Last summer we got a teaser (more of a gif actually) showcasing what was expected for the Backyard Stuff and that was the only thing that was released within that three month time period. So even if it's just one pack being released or just some update, we'll have to take a watchful eye just in case.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I am guessing a gp in August. Maybe a stuff pack too but it feels to soon. If no August stuff pack then October, then November EP, and a stuff pack in January and game pack by February/March. Possibly a stuff pack in March. Far ahead I know but I've got a feeling.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    More boring "family" play since that's all this game has gotten for the past year. ( aside from a rock climbing wall)