Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should GP6 be?

Comments

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'd be pleased if we finally got that Castaway Island Vacation pack! And a magic pack with lots of craft/skill objects and new plants would be fun too.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited May 2017
    Unpopular opinion: I don't want a new vacation spot, especially if it's tropical. Try living in Florida, and you'll understand why.
    I wouldn't mind a Love GP with attraction system.
    Cars GP with customizable/upgradable cars.
    Royal GP with ability to become a king or a queen or a noble and rule the sims world, impose laws that would affect the world, etc. PS: townies should not randomly get a royal status.

Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    more vacation spots is a must have gamepack in sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I was hoping for a witches GP to be next since they did the vampire one so well. If not that then either a fame/superstar pack or a vacation pack.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Next EP will probably be pets. All this Parenthood expansion will be useful coding in it.

GP after that will probably be a Supernatrual life-state. Then a SP, with maybe a boost to your pets equipment (like Parenthood is a boost to your toddlers). The next GP after Supernatrual will probably be Exotic Pets in general and include Horses. I don't know. Sooner or later we'll get all the Stuff Packs that we were being offered in the "Creation of Stuff" competition.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    A Supernatural GP would suit me. Witches and Fairies in their own neighbourhood.

If the next GP included a vacation destination it would be nice if there was an empty version available to be used like a normal neighbourhood.

Even nicer if the vacation spot could be really exotic like a traditional India or China with all the relevant decor and customs.
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I would love to see one of two things:
    *a new holiday destination: so similar to outdoor retreat in a way, but I'd like to see something more Mediterranean or tropical, with lots of appropriate decor, new summer activities-maybe new type of dance or something, sunburn, collecting souvenirs etc
    *a pool stuff pack: now that might sound a bit bland but I'm talking slides, inflatables, diving, toddlers swimming, lots of new shapes, maybe a paddling pool, pool volleyball anyone?
    Anyway, I think I'm craving summer vibes in my game, I know it's always sunny but something a bit more 'holiday' inspired would be fab. But I just like game packs I'm general so anything will be good probably <3
  • Options
    I feel like every other GP will involve Supernatrual lifestates, although I don't know what order we'll get them in.

Take it from somebody who did business studies; the packs we really, REALLY want will NEVER be the ones we get first, because once people have everything they want, they stop buying. So while we got Vampires first as is tradition, the second most popular will probably be last.

I hear that our current game coding makes seasons difficult, so no matter how badly you want it, it will probably come quite late. Seasons always took a while to come out.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    I feel like every other GP will involve Supernatrual lifestates, although I don't know what order we'll get them in.

Take it from somebody who did business studies; the packs we really, REALLY want will NEVER be the ones we get first, because once people have everything they want, they stop buying. So while we got Vampires first as is tradition, the second most popular will probably be last.

I hear that our current game coding makes seasons difficult, so no matter how badly you want it, it will probably come quite late. Seasons always took a while to come out.

But there's ALWAYS something I want when it comes to the Sims! :D I don't think they have to worry about running out of ideas just yet.

Also, the logic doesn't work too well. Because, hypothetically speaking, my most wanted expansion right now is university. Now say I felt like I really needed this pack and got tired of waiting for it. Maybe I'd get bored of waiting and stop buying packs until it came out. So the 'hold back the good stuff' strategy could also backfire.

In general I think it's good business sense to give people what they're asking for, knowing they'll buy it, and to keep your consumers happy.
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I doubt they can make all the packs we really really want at the end, when we all want something different :D I want Seasons more than University for example, so if they decide to make Seasons first, I'm happy, but if they decide to make University first, Cinderellimouse will be happy, they are trapped :joy:
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    I'd seriously love a gamepack that gives you the option of working from home (please can we get multipurpose properties again) - and which is sort of an updated version of ambitions in TS3, with more fleshed out professions e.g. I really miss TS3's sculpture , artisan and inventing skills ( etc).
  • Options
    Sorry Cinders, but if you give people what they ask for, they won't keep coming back for more. Nobody exactly asked for a bowling SP and it pretty much sucked anyway. But here we all are, rubbing our hands in glee for a GOOD pack. Or what had better be a good pack, anyway.

Yes, it's good business practice to be a jerk.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited May 2017
    I would like to see a salon game pack. With the stylist chair from sims 2, basins where you wash clients hair, hood dryers and spray tan booths, a nail station for manicures. It would be so cool to be able to have a salon again like in sims 2 open for business! Maybe have new special hair colours you can only get for your sims if you go to the salon to get your hair done or something.

I would also love to see special occasions added (like bachelor/bachelorette parties, improved weddings, baby showers, funerals. All big life events.

I would also like to see cars return (with bikes, mopeds, motorbikes) and have it so you can really customise the look of your car. and have maybe road trips or something (not sure if thats too much for a GP).
    Post edited by Simsfan99111 on
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Neia wrote: »
    A vacation GP sounds tempting but I think it would work better after Seasons are introduced, so I'd like a vacation GP if next EP is Seasons. Otherwise, I think a romance GP with a chemistry system, a florist and Simder could be interesting.

I'd love a school GP too (but I don't see it coming just after a parenting one), and a farming one (but it would be better after Seasons too).

I agree on this, i would prefer seasons before another vacation pack.
  • Options
    dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    I would like a witches or werewolves gamepack.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited May 2017
    I do want a tropical/beach destination and/or a Mediterranean world. I'd also like to see a Love GP like others have mentioned with more in-depth attraction, dating options, online dating, fashion, wedding options, etc. Yes, I love the family play stuff they are doing but half of my play is like that and dating/relating sometimes with drama tends to be the other half. That's the background that produces my kids and families that engage in family play. Lol. I'd like a more complex, developed approach to the dating. More emphasis on compatibility or personalities as others have mentioned. More events or match-making.

I also look forward to Pets and farming or a countryside world with horses as well. In TS4, I can have sims live throughout various "worlds" and still interact with each other so the addition of more world varieties will just add to my game. I'd still have sims living in the current worlds but there would be more options. Someone would be able to pack up out of the city and go in search of more space while a restless new YA could head to San Myshuno or one of the other areas from the country.

Given that we are seeing more family play, I'd also be happy to see a suburb with larger lots especially for the addition of pets. I'd be ok with a blank world to build or download into but I'd welcome the release of a spacious, leafy, pet-friendly suburb. I realize that I can do that with a few lots in Newcrest. Most of my Newcrest has become a flexible community/commercial district for all the other worlds though.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Farm life
    Witches
    School/Education

That's it. I'm pretty good with whatever though! I've gotten everything I need, but of course I still want seasons. I think that will be an EP so maybe not til next year. If they brought out a Halloween witches GP though I would be THRILLED beyond belief
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I think we're due for another holiday destination, a beach one.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    Outdoor Retreat 2: Electric Boogaloo

I'd love more vacation destinations.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Witches, summer vacation, farming, or graveyard/danger/funeral gamepack.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited May 2017
    Pets or Fashion

If Pets isn't EP04, GP06 will be Pets
    If Pets is EP04, GP06 will be Fashion Foward.

So, as everyone knows , last week they announced a sims mobile game where mostly everything is ripped from our game. While looking through the stuff I saw the fashion career that was asked about in a survey awhile ago and thought maybe they are going be adding it into our games soon?
    tumblr_olqn0cpp021v09x7bo1_1280.png

Maybe in the new gp?
    214.png
    215.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don't have to have anything in a certain order but there are some things I want to come eventually.
    University Gameplay and experience (or and lower school levels)
    Witches
    Seasons
    Farming (anything pul-eze!)
    Witches
    Tropical Vacation (or Beaches with Beach Stuff in another type of pack)
    Something focused on romance to add bed cuddles and more.
    There's more but still waking up here...
    I'm rolling with it. There is no have to have right now for me. The fashion pack seems like a fun idea too :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited May 2017
    Werewolves I'm hoping every other GP is a Lifestate pack then the GP would be something random but useful, and then the GP after that it can be Sorcerers I'd be happy after that arrangement.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Seasons, for sure, should be the next GP. I think it would quite comfortably fit inside a GP and they could even patch in rain beforehand for those that want at least some weather to break the endless sun.

I really don't want to have to wait another year to get Seasons, which we would have to if pets is next, and all of the GP's have been so on point and well done, and I think they'd do an amazing job with Seasons as well!
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Seeing how well they did vampires I would love werewolves and witches, and no witch would be complete without a cat so... we need a pets pack too!