Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood GP Prerelease Info: SimGuru Statements etc.

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for the screenshot link :) Those do look like official headers! (Now I'm wondering if my kid made himself a brown-bag lunch before he left this morning...) Thank goodness for playoff hockey! I don't think I want to play all my families till this pack is out now.

Also adding some artists who supplied music for the pack :)
    *whispers*

Sigrid
    Fickle Friends
    Avid Dancer
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2017
    These new screens could also be added. They look official.
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Found these new GP5 shots :) Can't wait for the trailer today!

lI6wAqX.jpg

EsJXIBM.jpg

xn0u0OE.jpg

wLVGuLx.jpg

Omg, where did you guys get all these pics? So much to speculate about. :) Something not mentioned yet, new shower curtain? ETA: Toddlers can paint plates? Or decorative?

Grounded? Yay!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Wait the bag the dad is holding . What if i is a lunch bag /.? Maybe we can make lunches fir th kids, amd family
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm so excited but I need a speed button times too slow today!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    What is that thing behind the guy's head who is reading? (black appliance thing)( And is that a timer for it or the toddler? And is this a hint of the male Sim teaching (Not just reading) the toddler something as in the leaked teacher code?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    dancenow13dancenow13 Posts: 160 Member
    edited May 2017
    (deleted)
  • Options
    Okay, guys... Mom-of-the-thread says take your discussion outside! This room is for info presentation.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    (deleted)
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    What is that thing behind the guy's head who is reading? (black appliance thing)( And is that a timer for it or the toddler? And is this a hint of the male Sim teaching (Not just reading) the toddler something as in the leaked teacher code?

Is it not what some of us think may be a chore sheet/reward system?

Could be way off lol

As for teaching, I don't understand can't we already teach toddlers?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    (deleted)
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Is it not what some of us think may be a chore sheet/reward system?

Could be way off lol

As for teaching, I don't understand can't we already teach toddlers?

TwistedMexican or someone found teaching code (like a teacher) in game/maybe art teacher. ETA: I mean the machine (in first picture) behind man reading. What is that?
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited May 2017
    Can someone do a thread to talk about the pics more? Please and Thank you.
  • Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Can someone do a thread to talk about the pics more? Please and Thank you.

The original thread for them got merged here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15759222#Comment_15759222
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I hope the green furniture/cabinets come in a nice shade of blue, too.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited May 2017
    No nononono, I didn't want to be excited because I wanted to save 20 bucks, but all of these pictures are so cute god dangit! I mean, a lunchbag, a set where they play together (it seems) maybe punishment is back and maybe even pre-teens (although that one isn't certain) and a cute freaking country like furniture, maxis why must you hurt me in a time where I try not to buy?

However, @SimGuruNinja i'm not seeing any new toddler hairstyles, can you maybe give like a tiny hint if there will be new ones for our cute little messy toddlers? Pretty please o:)
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    One question, can I download this today? :D Wed, Thurs or Friday? Are we there yet?
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    New teen bob hairdo is cute.
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited May 2017
    :scream: !!!SKATE BOARDS!!! :scream:

I also love that diorama of the Golden Gate Bridge, also that mini basketball hoop!
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    One question, can I download this today? :D Wed, Thurs or Friday? Are we there yet?

Honestly i'm hoping they have a suprise for that it releases this week, but I don't think it will happen but it looks so fun to play with!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited May 2017
    A boy in the first picture playing with chemistry kit... is that a young teen/preteen? Definitely looks younger than a teen, but much taller than a child.

I'm hyped.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    Skobee wrote: »

Honestly i'm hoping they have a suprise for that it releases this week, but I don't think it will happen but it looks so fun to play with!

I haven't seen Sims think curse words since TS2 so that's some detail I have missed. :D
  • Options

There's a post category for that :wink:
  • Options
    Skobee wrote: »

I haven't seen Sims think curse words since TS2 so that's some detail I have missed. :D

Yeah i'm seeing more and more now that i'm fully watching it, obviously toddlers making a mess, I see placemats on the tables which is adorable. I don't think we ever had that kind of decoration, or maybe it's functional?
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options

There's a post category for that :wink:

LOL, sorry, I'm just super enthralled those families might be for download or in game. I want to see that little toddler make those big messes. And that teen curse his mom behind her back...lol...twisted I know.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top