Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pegasus Feathers-- Chapter 1.7 5/28

Comments

• Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I'm glad that their first night together didn't go too far. WAY too fast for that. People act different when they are drunk. Pegasus needs to know the sober Maddox before doing the dirty deed with him.

And Maddox needs to meet a sober Pegadus while he's sober ;)
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    I'm glad that their first night together didn't go too far. WAY too fast for that. People act different when they are drunk. Pegasus needs to know the sober Maddox before doing the dirty deed with him.

Exactly what I was thinking. But, I know he'll still be pretty sweet. ;)
  • Options
    Announcement!
    Chapter 1.4 is alive and we meet a very important person to Pegasus's drama. His name is Max and hr was made by the amazing @Sonschi <3
  • Options
    I'm glad Maddox is trying to help Pegasus. Hopefully he comes to his senses soon and realizes he doesn't have to lie :( I'm glad Max isn't taking it either! Come on, Pega!
  • Options
    I'm glad Maddox is trying to help Pegasus. Hopefully he comes to his senses soon and realizes he doesn't have to lie :( I'm glad Max isn't taking it either! Come on, Pega!

Pega is scared, sure it's not a GOOD excuse, but it's his.
    I have so much drama planned for this story, hehehehehe~ i wish i could tell you guys bc I'm super excited about it <3
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I love both chapters a lot! And seriously, Maddox is sooooo smoking hot!

Can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter :)
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I can understand Pegasus not wanting to come clean about his sexuality with people he just met. There is still such a stigma about it and people are still being hurt and killed because of it. Pegasus has right to be worried.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    I can understand Pegasus not wanting to come clean about his sexuality with people he just met. There is still such a stigma about it and people are still being hurt and killed because of it. Pegasus has right to be worried.

That's true. I didn't think of that :)
  • Options
    No chapter tonight guys! So sorry. But you can meet one of the sims early <3
    Would you all like to meet Galaxy, Flossie or Janey first?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Galaxy sounds like an interesting person.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Galaxy sounds like an interesting person.

Agreed!
  • Options
    Galaxy! I love that name.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    y the popular vote I present Galaxy <3
    2eocdq8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Interesting ;) I'm exited to see their story with Pegasus! Who is Galaxy made by? (If I have to guess, I'll say by you since you edited the photo :) )
  • Options
    Interesting ;) I'm exited to see their story with Pegasus! Who is Galaxy made by? (If I have to guess, I'll say by you since you edited the photo :) )

Mhm! Galaxy is mine :3
  • Options
    tara_lynnctara_lynnc Posts: 113 Member
    @princess2109 I haven't started reading yet but I am soooooooo excited for this!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    tara_lynnc wrote: »
    @princess2109 I haven't started reading yet but I am soooooooo excited for this!!!!

Hi Tara!!! I hope you enjoy <3

Edit!
    Got all the photos for Chapter 5!! 2 new love interests, both designed by me ;>

Just for fun, who do you guys think will steal Pegasus's heart?
    The current options are
    Maddox
    Max
    Galaxy
    Flossie
    Janey
    Luca
    (Not everyone on this list is a love interest. But I'm not gonna lead on any ;) )
    Post edited by princess2109 on
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Galaxy is SOOO CUTE <3

I think Maddox will steal Pegasus' heart :)
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Galaxy is SOOO CUTE <3

I think Maddox will steal Pegasus' heart :)

Me too! (At least I'm hoping so, I feel like he'd be pretty let down if he didn't)
  • Options
    I love Maddox. He's so cute and sweet. And patient. Can't forget that. Max...no so much. Not a fan of Max.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    I love Maddox. He's so cute and sweet. And patient. Can't forget that. Max...no so much. Not a fan of Max.

I'm glad you guys like him! He's such a cutie. <3 I think what Pega said at the end of the last chapter must of really hurt him. How he said he couldn't believe he ever trusted him. It's not Maddox's fault that Max was rude! :lol:
  • Options

I'm glad you guys like him! He's such a cutie. <3 I think what Pega said at the end of the last chapter must of really hurt him. How he said he couldn't believe he ever trusted him. It's not Maddox's fault that Max was rude! :lol:

I agree. I see Pegasus's side also though. He probably felt like he was being forced to come out and he wasn't ready yet. Since Maddox introduced him to Max, he automatically blamed Maddox for it.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

I agree. I see Pegasus's side also though. He probably felt like he was being forced to come out and he wasn't ready yet. Since Maddox introduced him to Max, he automatically blamed Maddox for it.

That's true. I just feel bad for Maddox cause he's my baby :lol: Glancing it over, Maddox said he didn't want to force Pegasus to figure it out anytime soon and even mentioned being in the closet for 11 years, so it was definitely Max's fault. Hopefully Maddox can look past the harsh words and keep trying (which I think he will- he seems pretty darn invested in Pega).
  • Options
    @princess2109 If you need characters, you are welcome to use any of mine I have on the gallery. I don't care how they are used in the stories. My name there is same as here. :) If you don't find any of mine you like, that is fine too.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 thank you!!

I love seeimg all of you speculating <3 i promise to have the chapter done soon!!