Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pegasus Feathers-- Chapter 1.7 5/28

princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
"Just because you didn't find love does not mean you're a failure"

Even though it sure seems that way for Pegasus Major.

Pluck a Feather
1.1~ The Aftermath
1.2~ Adjusting
1.3~Kruse-ing
1.4~ Maxed Out
1.5~Tea Party
1.6~Blind Eyes See Best (no photos)
1.7~The Start of Something New
forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
Post edited by princess2109 on

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    :0 :0 :0 :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    Yay! I'm so excited for this, love!! <3
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    edited April 2017
    Can't wait to see the first chapter :)

Edit: Already bookmarked this thread ^^
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    New Chapter coming soon! We've breached 1,000+ words!
    Fair warning, the chapter is text heavy because the outfit I wanted Pegasus in was making him do odd things (You'll see in the blooper)
    Chapter One is here!
  • Options
    They're one beautiful family! Draco is rather cute, as well. :) I hope Pega will be okay, I'm glad he'll be with Draco. It sucks that Gael was a jerk, they're a cute couple. Hopefully he finds someone even better.
  • Options
    They're one beautiful family! Draco is rather cute, as well. :) I hope Pega will be okay, I'm glad he'll be with Draco. It plum that Gael was a jerk, they're a cute couple. Hopefully he finds someone even better.

Draco's family is just as attractive, wait until you see his kids~ i just wanna squeeze their little cheeks!!
    Gael is a nasty little man, as you'll come to find ;)

Also i need some help guys!! Creating is my favorite part of the Sims but i have a lot of designing to for upcoming plot lines. If anybody is willing to help me with some stuff let me know and I'll shoot you a pm <3
  • Options
    They're one beautiful family! Draco is rather cute, as well. :) I hope Pega will be okay, I'm glad he'll be with Draco. It plum that Gael was a jerk, they're a cute couple. Hopefully he finds someone even better.

Draco's family is just as attractive, wait until you see his kids~ i just wanna squeeze their little cheeks!!

Also i need some help guys!! Creating is my favorite part of the Sims but i have a lot of designing to for upcoming plot lines. If anybody is willing to help me with some stuff let me know and I'll shoot you a pm <3

Ohh, I'm excited to see them then! I usually can never make a male look good with long hair, but he looks amazing with it.

I'd love to help! <3
  • Options
    Wow that chapter is awesome! How you picked up Gael and showed how his life went on after the show and also the one blooper where the two saw each other again! So amazing <3 I love it :) Can't wait to see more, especially Draco's kids ^^

Do you mean creating sims? Then I could help you :) In creating buildings/lots/etc. I'm baaaad :joy:
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    I love this! Awesome chapter :smile:
    I love his new haircut! And I'm excited to see how this will play out in the city with his brother.. And to see his kids! :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    Also, what do you need? I can help you :relieved:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options

Ohh, I'm excited to see them then! I usually can never make a male look good with long hair, but he looks amazing with it.

I'd love to help! <3

I'm so happy that Draco turned out the way he did, i don't typically use that hair and when i decided to give him that mountain man-y feel it looked just perfect! Cassiopeia is also stunning, she doesn't have any kids yet but by the end of generation one she may have one~
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Wow that chapter is awesome! How you picked up Gael and showed how his life went on after the show and also the one blooper where the two saw each other again! So amazing <3 I love it :) Can't wait to see more, especially Draco's kids ^^

Do you mean creating sims? Then I could help you :) In creating buildings/lots/etc. I'm baaaad :joy:

You'll meet his kids in the next chapter, they're sweethearts~ oh, and you'll meet Draco's wife ;)
    I'm gonna hope to get anothet chapter to y'all before Monday ^^
    A little bit of both making sims and building :D
    cind3r3lla wrote: »
    I love this! Awesome chapter :smile:
    I love his new haircut! And I'm excited to see how this will play out in the city with his brother.. And to see his kids! :smile:

His little Brittney Spears moment sure is working well ;) i don't knoe how noticeable it is, but Pega also put in his snakebites back in <3
    Pega in the City ft. Niece and Nephew! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    04-22-17_5-12-44c2a0pm.png?w=680
    a peak for y'all ;)

*Edit*
    Announcement! Chapter 1.2 is almost up!!
    Post edited by princess2109 on
  • Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT!
    Chapter 1.2 is live!
  • Options
    The kids are so adorable. :) Maybe one day his will be similar.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    This was such a cute chapter!! <3 I can't wait for more! :blush:
  • Options
    Great chapter! And the kids are too cute <3
  • Options
    I'm so happy everyone is enjoying this! ;u;
    Here have your daily dose of Uncle Pega <3
    04-23-17_10-15-36c2a0am.png?w=680
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    He is such a good uncle. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Hi @Skcaga6 ! so glad to have you reading~ Pegasus is a wonderful uncle :)

Start getting excited everyone, because Chapter 1.3 is introducing a love interest ;)
    He hasn't even been introduced yet and the chapter is already 800+ words so get those reading glasses ready lol
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    ANNOUNCEMENT!
    Time to meet one of the lovely people Pegasus could marry in this legacy~
    Created by the lovely @thejennifer I hope you all enjoy the 3rd installment called
    Kruse-ing
  • Options
    That was pretty saucy. :0

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    That was pretty saucy. :0

Just a little liquid courage doing things to two lonely hearts. ;0
    Plus Maddox is quite the cutie, so i'm sure Pegasus isn't that upset about his new 'friend'
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    :cry::cry:<3 they're so cute!! I loved it! Kind of glad they didn't go all the way the first night, so Maddox can fall in love with the personality of Pegasus rather than have physical relationship.

Also I just realized the pun in the title, so clever! :lol:
  • Options
    :cry::cry:<3 they're so cute!! I loved it! Kind of glad they didn't go all the way the first night, so Maddox can fall in love with the personality of Pegasus rather than have physical relationship.

Also I just realized the pun in the title, so clever! :lol:

Haha! At least you realized it after a bit :lol:

~For you readers, Maddox's name is Maddox Kruse~
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I'm glad that their first night together didn't go too far. WAY too fast for that. People act different when they are drunk. Pegasus needs to know the sober Maddox before doing the dirty deed with him.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656