Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beauty and the Beast ~ UPDATED CASTING CALL~ *SIMS 4 STORY*

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    @Brei714 I never get triplets either! I think that was my very first time, actually. It's fine when they're babies or kids, but toddlers are absolutely insane to deal with!
    And I think both of your ideas are fantastic! I don't have the vampire pack, so I always like to see what others can do with it! (The Sim Supply is my goto when it comes to packs, haha!). Maybe you could do a vampire asylum...>:)

The first time I got triplets, it was in 3 and the family was living on a houseboat. I think they probably would have been taken away if they hadn't had a teenager brother to pitch in. :o
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    @Brei714 I never get triplets either! I think that was my very first time, actually. It's fine when they're babies or kids, but toddlers are absolutely insane to deal with!
    And I think both of your ideas are fantastic! I don't have the vampire pack, so I always like to see what others can do with it! (The Sim Supply is my goto when it comes to packs, haha!). Maybe you could do a vampire asylum...>:)

The first time I got triplets, it was in 3 and the family was living on a houseboat. I think they probably would have been taken away if they hadn't had a teenager brother to pitch in. :o

Lol! I totally forgot about houseboats. I'd say it sounds like plum on wheels, but maybe I should say plum on the water :lol:
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I actually liked the houseboats. Although I doubt they'd be big enough to support triplets. :0 Is there even a big-sized houseboat?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    Houseboats were the best! Also I'm trying to add friends on Origin, so if anyone would like to be friends... *best new kid at school voice* :)
  • Options
    My Origin ID is icemanfresh in case you're interested. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Houseboats were the best! Also I'm trying to add friends on Origin, so if anyone would like to be friends... *best new kid at school voice* :)

yes to houseboats! add me and we can talk about them :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I always loved houseboats - the only issue I had was when if you wanted to move them, you'd have to drive them all the way there! I almost had a sim die by freezing because I wasn't smart enough to put the wheel indoors...oops

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I actually liked the houseboats. Although I doubt they'd be big enough to support triplets. :0 Is there even a big-sized houseboat?

Yes, there were some medium sized houseboats and at least one really big one. Plus, you could always build your own. I can't find any pictures of it though, of course.

You guuuuuuyyyyys, I've been looking at Isla Paradiso stuff and I just miss it so much :'(
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Yes, there were some medium sized houseboats and at least one really big one. Plus, you could always build your own. I can't find any pictures of it though, of course.

You guuuuuuyyyyys, I've been looking at Isla Paradiso stuff and I just miss it so much :'(

Hmm... I haven't visited Isla Paradiso in a while too. Might be time to rectify that.

• Options

Hmm... I haven't visited Isla Paradiso in a while too. Might be time to rectify that.

The last time I tried to play it, it kept on making my laptop lag then it would crash after about 10 minutes. I haven't tried to play 3 since.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    I have a desktop with a decent graphics card and I STILL have issues with Sims 3. Basically I cannot run it with more than ten mods or it crashes after five minutes. Build mode and CAS still crash though if I take too long to do stuff. Which is sad, it would be a fun game if I could actually play it. From what I saw of it during the lag and before the crashing Isla Paradiso was a beautiful world.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, my friends also complain about the lag in Isla Paradiso.

My laptop is too weak and busted now to run TS3 decently with all the packs I bought, although I think our desktop can do the job just fine.

• Options
    Update: a very generous person has been kind enough to gift me Romantic Garden Stuff, so if you wish to dress your sims from this pack go ahead :)

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I believe I am good with the clothing I already picked. :) Isabella's clothing suits her story well. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    Maude Théière
    34qms02.jpg
    Jacqueline Théière
    15zfsl3.jpg

After Maude’s husband died she was forced to return to the work force. Being pregnant and having no real skills made it quite difficult to find work but eventually she met the Beast and he invited her to stay at his castle in exchange for cleaning services. Maude ended up giving birth to a daughter named Jacqueline and as soon as she was old enough she started working as a maid just like her mother. Growing up in the Beast’s castle wasn’t all work though, when Jacqueline wasn’t cleaning or helping her mother she enjoyed sneaking out and playing pranks on the neighbourhood peasants. Now Jacqueline is 18 and has much less time; her mother is also getting old and can’t do everything she used to leaving more work for Jacqueline.

Gallery: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/F8C19FBE289C11E784B23423E325F46A?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=wendelyne&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    SUBMISSIONS FOR CHARACTERS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

• Options
    bump to see if this discussion is still working

• Options
    :thumbs up: <3
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Its working I think. How goes your progress on this story by the way? Or are you still trying to figure out casting? Either way I wish you much luck and inspiration! :smile:
  • Options
    Brei714 wrote: »
    Its working I think. How goes your progress on this story by the way? Or are you still trying to figure out casting? Either way I wish you much luck and inspiration! :smile:

I'm still casting! The story will be started after I finish The Royal Bachelor, so it's coming soon!

• Options
    Cool! I'm still catching up on reading the Royal Bachelor but I like it so far. Your writing style is very good! I'm really looking forward to reading this when it comes out!
  • Options
    Brei714 wrote: »
    Cool! I'm still catching up on reading the Royal Bachelor but I like it so far. Your writing style is very good! I'm really looking forward to reading this when it comes out!
    Oh, thanks a lot!

• Options
    HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    edited May 2017
    @PrincessSimcess I'm confused. So I can't submit a Sim right now?
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    @PrincessSimcess I'm confused. So I can't submit a Sim right now?

I've collected quite a few characters, so I closed submissions just so I could get them all straight. But yes, you can submit a sim!

• Options
    SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN AGAIN
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is the LAST time submissions will be open again, and then they're closed for good. So submit your Sims if you want to!