Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leashes and Skirts [PART ONE OF EP 1 RELEASED]

Comments

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    BUBBLES IS LITERALLY ME
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I was just running out of things for Bubbles to say... but yeah :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I loved all the thoughts from the animals about the update. lol I don't mind waiting. However, I am also a procrastinator and sometimes I have to sit down at the computer and type. And that's the key. *snicker* LITERALLY.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/KLHw5g6J9hA

If cuteness was lethal, this would cause instant death.
    ._.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/KLHw5g6J9hA

If cuteness was lethal, this would cause instant death.

You killed me with this :love:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    BUMP ;)

Is anyone awake here? :lol:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm here.

And yes, I love puppers too :heart:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'm awake. But at school :cry:
    ._.
  • Options
    I loved all the thoughts from the animals about the update. lol I don't mind waiting. However, I am also a procrastinator and sometimes I have to sit down at the computer and type. And that's the key. *snicker* LITERALLY.

I just looked at this and saw my own advice...and wow. I am a terrible advice giver because I don't even follow my own advice. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Just to tell you guys that I am not cancelling this show. Instead, I'll try to keep up with schoolwork and L & S. But I guess I need sometime to find the balance between studying and gaming first :/ Sorry for this awful wait.
    ._.
  • Options
    It's fine :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'm seriously considering releasing the first-half of this episode... it's been taking literally forever for me to finish this cursed episode.

Haven't been editing much screenshots due to schoolwork but I think you guys definitely deserves an update on what's happened to your animals so far.
    ._.
  • Options
    I'm seriously considering releasing the first-half of this episode... it's been taking literally forever for me to finish this cursed episode.

Haven't been editing much screenshots due to schoolwork but I think you guys definitely deserves an update on what's happened to your animals so far.

Yaaas

• Options

@Alleenmens @YJB19299 @Tigerblu11 @Keyenpeydee @lovesstorms @icmnfrsh
    ._.
  • Options
    Do it. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    @Alleenmens
    @Keyenpeydee
    @icmnfrsh
    @lovesstorms
    @Tigerblu11
    @YJB19299

Here is the first half of this awfully delayed episode of Leashes and Skirts.

The second half of this episode will be more mission-based. Sorry about this horrible delay. It's just that I think you guys definitely deserve to read something after months of waiting.

Let's face it. During this entire filming process, Iceman has finished a season of Bachelorette challenge and now almost the second season...

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it. Cheers.

Wk1ScsE.png

EPISODE 1: FIND YOUR SPONSOR [PART ONE]
    ._.
  • Options
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !

._.
  • Options
    Yay!

Body is 1 character too short.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    thank-you-galaxy_4.png

Aww..

That comment on the talking toilet... :D

"Dad, come on! I was celebrating Lala's 16th birthday with a bunch of friends in Sunlit Tides, you knew that I couldn't feed Haylo because I was totally away!"

:D

"Nugget" :D That's great.

Excellent job with the pictures and dialogue, Choco. That was definitely a lot. I can't wait to see what's next. :)
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Wow! That's a lot to read... I did start but will finish reading when I have more time.. So far so good...
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Aww, great, long big read epi! :smiley: Poor Bubbles though. And poor Haylo.

@icmnfrsh don't forget Aunt Caro! XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yeah XD

• Options
    I don't know if you guys can tell but this part was actually filmed on two different computers. I definitely need to readjust the saturation for my current PS action. The colours near the end of the episode are getting way too over-saturated with my PS action and to be honest it's starting to hurt my eyes a bit just to stare at them when editing. I'll have a fix on that whenever I could.

And yeah, as you have noticed, only a little bit of the mission was covered near the end of this part. I know, I added to many things to make things as coherent as possible but I'm not sure it's been that successful. Most of the time it's just me messing around and adding some more tension to the episode.

I think I've been really harsh on Bubbles but it's only because of her background story and stuff that makes me think it's a good time to add something more to this character at this time. Of course, all your characters will eventually have more screen time as I think it's time for them to showcase their inner personality a bit more as they undergo certain personality development. I'm trying to allocate the screen time equally to every character but if you think your character still doesn't get enough screen time then feel free to add it to your comment or PM me about it. All feedback is valuable to me, cheers! :p
    ._.
  • Options
    Bubbles: *strides in the barn cheerfully* Wuf! I just released all pressure built upon the wall of my bladder! I've been resuscitated! Wuf wuf! Now, who's gonna be Queen Doggy Minaj's partner?

QUEEN DOGGY MINAAAAAJ!!!!

• Options
    ​Doro: Serious, do I really need to be this halfwit's partner? I would have lost the mission already.

LMAAAO BEACH DORO A SAVAGE