Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Instincts Sims 4 Reality Show Season 1

Comments

• Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    @Alleenmens and @lovesstorms did y'all give me a partner name yet? If not I just need yours, but I'm going to update the front page with the partner mission right now!

Argh, I was about to go to sleep and now you're giving me incentive to stay up. :o;)

Haha, you can go to sleep. The partner missions as I said above will be more laid back and private. The team missions will be more active in the forum space :D
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    @Alleenmens and @lovesstorms did y'all give me a partner name yet? If not I just need yours, but I'm going to update the front page with the partner mission right now!

Argh, I was about to go to sleep and now you're giving me incentive to stay up. :o;)

Haha, you can go to sleep. The partner missions as I said above will be more laid back and private. The team missions will be more active in the forum space :D

Yay. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Darn, I nearly forgot about this because I was at work when I saw this post. I'll get to it sometime.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    o1jN1yn.gif *coughs* ;)

ROFL
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    How did you quote me on the Mole thread on this thread XD

lol I was just talking to Lo about how this probably won't be a thing anymore, I wasn't really getting anything from anyone and I figured there just wasn't a lot of interest/enthusiasm ^^;
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Seriously? We're about to lose another show? >.>
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    I turned in some scores. Maybe you just need a little prodding. ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I turned in some scores. Maybe you just need a little prodding. ;)

Yeah you were the only one :D
  • Options
    Tag some people and impose a deadline. The pacing is partly the host's responsibility after all ;)

• Options
    I've sent in my scores. :)
    Finally. :/
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I totally forgot about it :o

I will try to finish everything on the weekend :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Well I wasn't sure if I was even going to continue it XD
    but I guess this weekend I'll @ everyone, and see if we can pick it back up?
  • Options

Oh, yes please. :) People, let's do our biggest bests to get this rolling again! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options

Yeah, like I said, a little prodding is good. :D

I'm not sure if I can go further than the levels I sent you. It might be hard to progress all the way back to where I was.

• Options
    Okay, so this is gonna be a long post maybe, hang in there :3 SO, I wasn't sure how interested people were because I wasn't getting anything, but people told me to prod, so I'm gonna try to be a bit more assertive. Below will be a list of things needed/have

DRE's
    If anybody wanted to do one. I have one from Penguin.

Team Names
    I have every duo's name except for @lovesstorms and @Alleenmens

Mission Scores
    I have scores from @M13Vulpecula and @icmnfrsh
    This means I need them from: @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms @YJB19299 @Penguinwa101 @twiddle3 @Alleenmens @HayloHusky @princess2109

Alright, so that's that. In the next episode I'll reveal which team won the race to Philadelphia, as well as the scores from the partner mission once it's complete. Those scores will always be a secret until the episode, but in team missions you'll have the results as soon as it ends since team missions will always be a forum game.

I'm going to try to put a deadline on September 8. That's one week from today unless people reach out that they need extra time. If I don't get anything, request for extra time or scores, I'll count it as a 0 for that person.
  • Options
    Oh, I'm also not sure I mentioned this, but I'll add it to the front page
    The Hidden Immunity at first was going to have to deal with clues at the end of each episode, but instead I'm hiding codewords/sentences said by the contestants. I wanted to make it much more difficult and analytical. Therefore, the more episodes, the easier it will be to discover, because you can search for common phrases/things said. I'm debating whether or not I'll at least tell you which character has said the coded word/phrase, because there is one in episode 1.

For example, say Cid said something about potatoes in the first episode.
    Daphanie says something about green in another.
    Now Cody is talking about leprechauns.
    There's enough links that you can think okay, Ireland. But where in Ireland?
    The codes will get more specific every episode, and you'll know it's coded once there are more episodes and they link to other things being said.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'm so sorry, I forgot all about this. :s I've been so busy lately anything that is'nt sticky noted tends to get forgotten about. :D

I'll try and get it done soon.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    The Hidden Immunity at first was going to have to deal with clues at the end of each episode, but instead I'm hiding codewords/sentences said by the contestants. I wanted to make it much more difficult and analytical. Therefore, the more episodes, the easier it will be to discover, because you can search for common phrases/things said. I'm debating whether or not I'll at least tell you which character has said the coded word/phrase, because there is one in episode 1.

For example, say plum said something about potatoes in the first episode.
    The codes will get more specific every episode, and you'll know it's coded once there are more episodes and they link to other things being said.

Interesting idea. Gives us some sleuthing to do and gives the episodes more rereadability. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options

I think it would be more interesting if we didn't know who said the coded word/phrase, but that's just me. :D

• Options

I think it would be more interesting if we didn't know who said the coded word/phrase, but that's just me. :D

True.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yeah, I just wasn't sure if it would be TOO difficult, but kk, I won't tell you who says the stuff each episode. :)
  • Options
    So the game remembers your previous progress. I can continue where I left off.

Owl should be charged for war crimes.

• Options
    Never mind that. Tigger should be charged for war crimes.

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    If @lovesstorms accept our team will be R&R
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    And I struggle to get at stage 3 :s