Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mafia! Abandoned amusement park themed [(Restart) Day 1!]

Comments

• Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    When are roles going out? I always get excited to get mine :D

Yeah!
    oh
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Everyone got remessaged their roles!
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

You LIAR :angry:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Yo when are we starting? I'm gonna be a bit MIA this week so I need to plan around that lol
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Broncos took in the crisp morning air as she begins her daily walk to the Kirkwell Souvenir Shop. While it was mostly meant for tourists, which was practically nobody these days, Broncos kept a collection of anything she could get her hands on from the store. She couldn't help glancing down the dark alley she passed daily, and noticed the same girl playing with her barbies. The girl always had her back turned for some reason. Broncos continued on her way, until she noticed something out of the ordinary. There was some kind of wall-barrier-thingy that appeared to surround the town. "That's odd," she thought to herself. "It's not like anyone comes and goes anyway." She reached the town square, and made the turn into the street leading to the cute little shop. The bell rang as she opened the door. "Good morning Broncos," said Rosey, the shopkeeper. "Would you like a muffin, they're fresh made!" continued Rosey, holding out a tray of blueberry muffins. "Oh, thank you," replied Broncos as she took one, and immediately took a bite, "They're amazing, just like usual," She said with a smile. "I try my best," Rosey replied. "There's a new shipment of Nicki Minaj albums on the back wall." "Owl gow baack an look aat tem" Broncos managed to get out as she shoved what was left of the muffin in her mouth. On the way to the back wall, Broncos stopped in her tracks when she saw tiger stuffed animals piled up in an aisle. "Those are new," she said to herself as she picked one up. "And they're soft too? I have to get myself one!" With the tiger in hand, she sorted through the albums, most of which she had neatly stacked on her dresser at home. When she found the new one Rosey was talking about, she put it in the hand with the tiger, and made her way to the front of the store. She stopped in front of the keychain rack to inspect it for any new ones. She spotted a new one, with an inner piece that spun and had a unicorn on it. "Gotta have that too!' she exclaimed. She reached the front register, and piled up her findings. As Rosey scanned them, Broncos' eyes wandered the headlines of the newspaper. Rumors Swirling about Killings in Quiet Kirkwell. "Do you know anything about these?" Broncos asked Rosey as the last item was put in a paper bag. "All I know is there'll be less business for me," said Rosey with a sigh. Broncos paid for her things, took a muffin for the road, and headed out the door. When she reached the town square, she sat down on a bench to eat her muffin and watch the fountain in the center. With her goodies beside her, she stared off into the forest, where the wall-thingy was barely visible through the trees.

Good ol' 10:00 inspiration ;)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Kandy wrote: »
    Yo when are we starting? I'm gonna be a bit MIA this week so I need to plan around that lol

• Options

YOU double LIAR :angry:
    unknown.png
  • Options

but you were messaged your role.
  • Options

your new one
  • Options

your new one

Remessaged? Unless you are counting the roles we were messaged the very first time, which was... okay, I completely forget how long ago that was.

ugh.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    Nothing is happening :( where is everyone?
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »

We're all hiding. Not surprising since there are murders on the loose and we are all trapped under some weird dome.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »

We're all hiding. Not surprising since there are murders on the loose and we are all trapped under some weird dome.

Or... I think that's what is happening. :expressionless:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    Am I not part of this anymore? I didn't get told what my role is.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    We all got messaged our roles on the 6th of April. Atleast, I did.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Lucky maybe it would be a good idea to make a whole new thread, everyone seems confused. And get Uni to remessage everyone what their 2nd roles were.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I think Sub's idea is good, especially since there has been a lot of off-topic talking before the came commenced the second time. A new and updated thread is what we need. Re-messaging the roles is also important!
    Lucky maybe it would be a good idea to make a whole new thread, everyone seems confused. And get Uni to remessage everyone what their 2nd roles were.

MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I got my role at that time. I thought we were getting new roles though, as we started over.
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    If you restart the thread... Can I join too? I'm not too good at these games but they're fun :smile: If not that's fine too :wink:
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    Erica87 wrote: »
    If you restart the thread... Can I join too? I'm not too good at these games but they're fun :smile: If not that's fine too :wink:

We've already got all our players, sorry.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Yeah, start a new thread and reassign everyones roles.
    Or at least send them again
    unknown.png
  • Options
    who else forgot to check their messages -_-
  • Options
    Erica87 wrote: »

I am sorry, friend! D:
  • Options
    I have my new role, but it would be nice if you got a NEW thread because it can be confusing. Also, tag everyone when you do.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I have my new role, but it would be nice if you got a NEW thread because it can be confusing. Also, tag everyone when you do.

:)