Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you trade Vampires for Pets - if you had the choice?

Would you trade your Vampire pack for a full Pets EP (and not repurchase vampires)? It is a one-way-ticket to Pet City - no returning to Vampires.

I would.

I am ready to trade.

Comments

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I would if I got to keep the torn/cracked wall bits. That's literally the only reason I bought the pack. Couldn't care less about the vampires.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I would if I got to keep the torn/cracked wall bits. That's literally the only reason I bought the pack. Couldn't care less about the vampires.
    You can keep the cracked things - so that's a yes from you.

A bit of maths from me and that makes 6,399 in favour of trading and non against trading - so far. The ball is rolling.
  • Options
    EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    I wouldn't since I love the supernatural, science fiction and the fantasy elements that are included in the Sims franchise. But I might be willing to do a trade if the pets can be made immortal without using cheats or mods since it always depressing to watch a pet die, even if it a simulated one.
  • Options
    I wouldn't since I love the supernatural, science fiction and the fantasy elements that are included in the Sims franchise. But I might be willing to do a trade if the pets can be made immortal without using cheats or mods since it always depressing to watch a pet die, even if it a simulated one.
    Yes, they can be immortal - your wish is granted.

Another yes.

we are up to 23,328 in favour - non against.
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    Never. Pets can be fun, but at least with TS3 I got bored with playing with them. I've never become bored with vampires. Actually the addition of vampires has made me play TS4 more than ever.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    No, because I have exceedingly low expectations for Pets. Most they ever do is lay around the house like real pets, but unlike real pets, I have no emotional attachment to them. The most I ever enjoyed pets was Sims 1 and Sims 3's horses, but it looks like we won't have horses in Sims 4.

All around it sounds like a terrible trade where you're asking me to surrender the best gameplay-intensive pack they've released thusfar in exchange for an expansion that has a history of disappointment for me.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    No. I wouldn't.
    Besides, that trade would never happen.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    No. Because I can't play my save game anymore: The game just wouldn't let me.
    + The objects will disappear or get replaced.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Why should we have to trade? There's enough room in this world for both.

In fact, take it one step farther; vampire dogs and cats if you have both the Vampire and Pet packs. :D
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Nope.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I'll have to put those no's down as maybe's.

Especially if the trade gave you $100 cashback.

You also have to take into account:

1. TS4 Pets will be way better than TS3 ones - like mind blowingly better.
    2. Current TS4 Vampires will be replaced by a future TS4 Supernatural EP that has way better Vampires - a bit like what happened with TS3 ones
    3. The Newer TS4 Vampires will be able to have Vampiric Pets - guard dogs, attack bats, etc.
  • Options
    PushingDaisiesPushingDaisies Posts: 50 Member
    Absolutely. Without​ hesitation.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    No.

body is 2 characters too short.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    No.

body is 2 characters too short.
    I think there might be a typo there/website glitch.

I'll put you down as a maybe.
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Mmm... No. Don't get me wrong, I have toons of witches and animal lovers in need of snuggly buds and familiars, but just... Vampires. Vampires. (I'm not however saying that pets should not be implemented; I wouldn't want sims players to miss out on a loved feature just bc of my preference of vampires, though pets do come a close second.)
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    lataya24lataya24 Posts: 329 Member
    well i trade it just cause i prefer pets over supernatural unless it was like the first pack that came with sims 4 and some medieval stuff so it look like the human killed all the werewolves and vampires. u know like in rl same with elves,angel and demons and (u know what we still got dwarves) so witches and wizards. So like in sims when i done with them they will cease to exist and i can move on to u know cook job lol. But truely i believe the sims first release should include all life at least the basics like human all stages cats dogs the pets should includes horses, cows idk snakes blah blah sims 3 pets was ok bc u only need lil interactions sims 4 need the pets to be like the babies i feed and play with u then go about ur own business u get sick how much is that medicine yea put his down kind of pets but otherwise i can give too shakes.
  • Options
    OpalMoonOpalMoon Posts: 35 Member
    No way I'm giving up vampires. I'd rather buy a pets pack when it comes. I want both, especially since pets include cats. :)
  • Options
    TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    YES!!
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Nope.
    Vampires are much more important for me. I rarely played with pets in the past, could completely live without them, to be honest.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    nope
    i like being able to go around as mist
    solved a lot of annoying issues for me
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    PRSJMSPRSJMS Posts: 66 Member
    Why should we have to trade? There's enough room in this world for both.

In fact, take it one step farther; vampire dogs and cats if you have both the Vampire and Pet packs. :D

I would LOVE to have undead pets! I would also love alien pets.
  • Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    In a heart beat :)
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Yup! No second thinking needed. Would trade it within a second!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Nope because I actually don't care for pets I rather have vampires.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top