Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The sims 4 Arcade, Amusement park and Carnivals stuff

LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
edited August 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
it would be awesome to have a pack where we can get arcade stuff so that we can create an arcade or an arcade/bowling ally. i know we are getting the bowling one but we aren't getting any arcade stuff. so i was thinking what if the sims team did an arcade pack. even with the arcade pack they would also add Amusement park one too. or carnivals adding to the festivals that come along with City living. too better yet do a game pack or ep on this stuff cause this would add so much game play and family play to the game imagine this

the arcade having arcade machines some that are like the older ones to play with and some you play to get tickets so that you can reedem with the tickets. giant teddy bears or any type of plushies, medium and small ones, candies tablets, dolls the list is endless for the stuff that you could win but for the price. then there are the claw machine/ufo/stacker/key master games where you have to use skills for the game and patients for the game. some sims has it some don't. this could be a thing where teens, dates and families can go to. plus adding to the bowling stuff you can a bowling area and an arcade, it would be amazing to be able to run the arcade as well. it would be cute if a child or toddler throws a tantrum if the parent didn't get the prize that they wanted

Amusement Park one would be amazing to have many rides and stuff that you sims can go onto like the sims 3 rolling heights roller coaster and then the carnival one too. also have food like burgers, pizza and fries also soda for the food that is there. i know it's already there but that's stuff i think of when i think of amusement park i also think of a mini arcade too. even a water park would be amazing as well. having family, dates, school trips for kids and teens people of all ages. it would be funny to see a child or toddler get mad cause they couldn't ride the ride that they wanted to ride. see if your sim has a weak stomach or not on the game (squimish trait would work plus a hidden trait)

Carnivals i think of funnel cakes, junk food then the rides and carnival games where you can win the plushies that you always wanted to win. like a big panda bear or the character that you love from a famous fandom. they could be season themed if we got seasons again. it would be amusing seeing you sim get excited cause they got the thing they wanted or mad cause nothing is going right for them on the game they wanted to win something on. like above it would be funny seeing kids and toddlers get mad cause they're too short for a ride. same as the amusement park on is the same seeing ifyour sim gets sick on a ride or not

these things in my opinion could add so much game play. this type of stuff i would find amazing to have in game
8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
Post edited by LadyTachunka on

Comments

• Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    it would be awesome to have a pack where we can get arcade stuff so that we can create an arcade or an arcade/bowling ally. i know we are getting the bowling one but we aren't getting any arcade stuff. so i was thinking what if the sims team did an arcade pack. even with the arcade pack they would also add Amusement park one too. or carnivals adding to the festivals that come along with City living. too better yet do a game pack or ep on this stuff cause this would add so much game play and family play to the game imagine this

the arcade having arcade machines some that are like the older ones to play with and some you play to get tickets so that you can reedem with the tickets. giant teddy bears or any type of plushies, medium and small ones, candies tablets, dolls the list is endless for the stuff that you could win but for the price. then there are the claw machine/ufo/stacker/key master games where you have to use skills for the game and patients for the game. some sims has it some don't. this could be a thing where teens, dates and families can go to. plus adding to the bowling stuff you can a bowling area and an arcade, it would be amazing to be able to run the arcade as well.

Amusement Park one would be amazing to have many rides and stuff that you sims can go onto like the sims 3 rolling heights roller coaster and then the carnival one too. also have food like burgers, pizza and fries also soda for the food that is there. i know it's already there but that's stuff i think of when i think of amusement park i also think of a mini arcade too. even a water park would be amazing as well. having family, dates, school trips for kids and teens people of all ages. it would be funny to see a child or toddler get mad cause they couldn't ride the ride that they wanted to ride

Carnivals i think of funnel cakes, junk food then the rides and carnival games where you can win the plushies that you always wanted to win. like a big panda bear or the character that you love from a famous fandom. they could be season themed if we got seasons again. it would be amusing seeing you sim get excited cause they got the thing they wanted or mad cause nothing is going right for them on the game they wanted to win something on. like above it would be funny seeing kids and toddlers get mad cause they're too short for a ride

these things in my opinion could add so much game play. this type of stuff i would find amazing to have in game

Sounds like a blast and great idea for an EP.
    Sign me up.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Agree.

I want to send my sims to amusement parks. I miss the roller coasters and carousels we had in TS3 in TS4.
  • Options
    Agree.

I want to send my sims to amusement parks. I miss the roller coasters and carousels we had in TS3 in TS4.

i never had enough points to enjoy that type of stuff but i hope they have that for us in 4 and i hope its on a huge lot too. it would be so muchfun for the sims and see their reactions
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'd love a carnival EP or GP with some pieces that we could use elsewhere. I mean, I'm pretty sure that given how Sims 4 has worked so far, a carnival EP or GP would end up meaning we get a carnival lot in a new world (size depending on EP vs. GP) that's uneditable, like festival lots are, but have that and some objects we can use elsewhere... one-person arcade machines, a bingo setup, maybe even a merry-go-round... would work for me.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    I'd love a carnival EP or GP with some pieces that we could use elsewhere. I mean, I'm pretty sure that given how Sims 4 has worked so far, a carnival EP or GP would end up meaning we get a carnival lot in a new world (size depending on EP vs. GP) that's uneditable, like festival lots are, but have that and some objects we can use elsewhere... one-person arcade machines, a bingo setup, maybe even a merry-go-round... would work for me.

ohhhh the bingo thing sounds really good. i agree that would be amazing to get items that you can use somewhere
  • Options
    johnjetjohnjet Posts: 101 Member
    An Amusement Park sounds like a blast.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    Amusement Park vs Fairground

I think an amusement park like Disneyland is less fun because the visitors are spectators, just they wait in the queue and watch.

The fairground is more interesting because the visitors are actors, they play a game (Balloon & Dart, Bumper cars, ..)
  • Options
    im bumping this since i would like to hear what others ideas are for this and what they think about this
  • Options
    I think a carnival theme needs to come in a Gamepack and in fact I've mentioned that to SimGuruNinja on twitter.
  • Options
    I think a carnival theme needs to come in a Gamepack and in fact I've mentioned that to SimGuruNinja on twitter.

i agree very much on this we could use some of this stuff
  • Options
    Hope it brings the kissing booths and love tester machine back.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer that's perfect idea it would be to include that into game
  • Options
    The only thing I want is more group activities.
    The people have fun together in a fairground.
  • Options
    The only thing I want is more group activities.
    The people have fun together in a fairground.

As long as Sims can ride the rides together when on a group or date.
  • Options
    @LeGardePourpre thats a good idea, have groups or something have dates or play dates with families and family friends with the children going on rides that children can only go one theres so much ideas for these
  • Options
    One item that should be part of a pack like this is a Photobooth.
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    edited August 2017
    It would be cool if we had some sort of resort / vacation thing with all of this stuff. Like maybe a beach world with an area with water parks, amusement parks, etc., an area with different hotels and condos, and then near the hotel some buildings like arcades, spas, and places to eat. We also could have a little beach and pools, too. I think it'd be really fun.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    @catloverplayer that's a really good idea for that to be in the game again I didn't think of that to be happy honest
    @floppyfish that would be a good idea
  • Options
    @catloverplayer that's a really good idea for that to be in the game again I didn't think of that to be happy honest
    @floppyfish that would be a good idea

A lot of builders on TS3 used photobooths in their carnival lots.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited August 2017
    Yes, yes, yes!

The City Living festivals are boring as all get out. Please allow me to create my own festivals again, including rides, games, and attractions.

Agreed.

One of my favorite game objects ever was the photo booth that came with Seasons. It allowed up to eight Sims to be in the photograph, including toddlers and babies. That was how I took all of my family photos in TS3.

Not only could the photos be displayed in the Sims' homes, there was also an option to post the photo to our personal Sims 3 pages. From there, the file could be ripped to use for stories outside of the game.

I loved that dang thing. I'm longing for TS4 to start adding these kinds of objects.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Cynna wrote: »
    Yes, yes, yes!

The City Living festivals are boring as all get out. Please allow me to create my own festivals again, including rides, games, and attractions.

Agreed.

One of my favorite game objects ever was the photo booth that came with Seasons. It allowed up to eight Sims to be in the photograph, including toddlers and babies. That was how I took all of my family photos in TS3.

Not only could the photos be displayed in the Sims' homes, there was also an option to post the photo to our personal Sims 3 pages. From there, the file could be ripped to use for stories outside of the game.

I loved that dang thing. I'm longing for TS4 to start adding these kinds of objects.

I hope when we have Seasons that they include the festivals and activities they had like in Sims 3 and also the days so kids can have a day off from school I enjoyed those festivals.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I want this

67357410.jpg

I don't need something functional, it could be an animated decoration in the neighborhood.

It's so beautiful with lights by night, the photos would be nice with it in the background.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I would really like to see any of these I could see myself using them all a lot. As is one of my most used community lots is the arcade/bowling alley I created getting an arcade pack even as a stuff pack would be amazing. Give me bumper cars, log water ride, roller coaster and a small carousel for the toddlers and I'd love to see an amusement park.

If we ever did get a amusement park I hope they add a trait for fear of rides I think it would be hilarious to have one Sim panicking as they ride a roller coaster.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    @ChadSims2 omg the trait is a good idea, i was thinking squimish but the fear or love of rides would be a good idea for the rides. i'm the same way would of loved creating the bowling alley/arcade i did in it three i wish i could do the sims 4 since i like building in 4 more
  • Options
    TheRubySimmerTheRubySimmer Posts: 24 Member
    And, we could gamble on the 2p machines or other machines.

Another good trait @MelissaStarbees would be Arcade master.

They always get lucky on the machines and come home with big presents, and never lose. (Well, they might lose if they've got a short attention span and can't focus!)