Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge

Comments

• Options
    Ava_Rose86Ava_Rose86 Posts: 116 Member
    edited October 2017
    Hello!
    I finally got City Living & decide to start the Challenge, Im still missing a couple a packs to complete the challenge, but I decide to get started now & hopefully when I reach those generations that focus on the packs Im missing, I would've obtain them by then (fingers cross I can score them during the Black Friday sale)

Well this is my sim her name is Skyler Slone. I moved her into San Myshuno, she's neighbors with the Rasoya family & she's good friends with Raj. Even with his unfitly trait, I think he has potential to be her spouse but she's so busy with her career she hasnt had the chance to really look around.

I made some good progress on the Elements chart, I have 12 out of 15, well I HAD. When putting my elements in the charts. I had move objects on and somehow I didn't realize I was losing them in the wall...I thought no problem maybe theyre common elements and I can easily replace them right? NOPE! One of them was a rare element " Firaxium" :( I wonder how long is gonna take me to replace that.

Here's some pics of my Sim:

tumblr_inline_oy8ds4t02w1u9iz9i_1280.png
    tumblr_inline_oy8drzycOB1u9iz9i_1280.png
    tumblr_inline_oy8dsqpD7I1u9iz9i_1280.png
    tumblr_inline_oy8e1naLQl1u9iz9i_1280.png
    tumblr_inline_oy8e1z7eYj1u9iz9i_1280.png

I forgot she was a vegetarian...oops, Im sorry Sky I wont make that mistake again

tumblr_inline_oy8dtqpDII1u9iz9i_1280.png

I forgot to include this screenshot, lol.. this happened to me when I was sending the metals to the geo council, Maybe its a glitch? I have no idea, it happen to me twice..lol
    tumblr_oy37vlHEYn1vvuhfpo1_400.png

Post edited by Ava_Rose86 on
  • Options
    alvinfirdausalvinfirdaus Posts: 34 Member
    I'm on my 4th generation right now haha
  • Options
    1Kim1151Kim115 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm absolutely loving this challenge so far, still need to get Outdoor Retreat and Movie Hangout Stuff but I have time. :wink: I'm not able to share pictures of my founder though, help?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    1Kim115 wrote: »
    I'm absolutely loving this challenge so far, still need to get Outdoor Retreat and Movie Hangout Stuff but I have time. :wink: I'm not able to share pictures of my founder though, help?

You need to be a full member to post pictures. You have to get 50 points, 30 posts, and have an account of over 24 hours.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    And account of over 24 hours means? (I've done more posting on the EA discussion forums so I'm somewhat familiar with this)
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    1Kim115 wrote: »
    And account of over 24 hours means? (I've done more posting on the EA discussion forums so I'm somewhat familiar with this)

It means you have to have been a member for over 24 hours :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Topps2601Topps2601 Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m joining!!!!!!
  • Options
    fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    I had seen somebody playing the Not So Berry challenge today on Twitch!! Omg this challenge looks like soo much fun, and i would love to do it. Can i do this challenge on Sims 3? or is it for Sims 4 only?
  • Options
    To master a career do we have to achieve level 10 of both career tracks when applicable? I'm on Rose and despite being a young adult she's already level 7 or 8 of the Politician track of the Politics career, so I'm planning ahead.
  • Options
    CrazySimLadyCrazySimLady Posts: 26 Member
    So I started this challenge today. My founder, Minty Berry is a level 2 in her career, a level 3 in her mischief skill and a level 8 in her logic skill. Rather than having her court and marry someone, can I just have her adopt an heir when I'm ready??
  • Options
    Also she has 10 of the elements for the collection so far. :)
  • Options
    Update: So, Minty is now a level 6 in her career, a level 9 in the mischief skill and maxed out her logic skill.. She only needs 4 more elements to complete her collection. Because she is so focused on her career, I didn't want her in a relationship. So, when she aged into an adult I had her adopt a daughter, Rosie Berry. Rosie is working on becoming an A student and building up her social skill. Right before my game decided to force close on me, Rosie was at a level 7 in her social skill. I'm hoping I didn't lose too much when it closed. I didn't think I was going to be able to get into this challenge, because I am horrible at staying with one family for very long, but I am excited to see what's in store for the future generations. :)
  • Options
    Update: Minty has completed the element collection and maxed out both her mischief and logic skills. She is currently a level 6 in her career. Her daughter, Rosie is still a child and had maxed out her social skill. She is currently a B student. :)
  • Options
    Update: Minty is still working on mastering her career. She is currently still a level 6 in her career. Rosie just aged up into a teen and is ready to begin working on her aspiration of serial romantic. Wish me luck. :)
  • Options
    Ava_Rose86Ava_Rose86 Posts: 116 Member
    Update: Skyler is one Promotion away from completing the Scientist career, she mastered the Logic & Mischief Skills, she also completed the Chief of Mischief Aspiration & The Elements Collection.
    She got married in her AdultHood to a Towine named Brandon Moises, he just passed away, they had Triplets. Dallas, their only Son, Scarlet The Rose Heir & Ivy.

Scarlet has 5 more days until she ages up to an Young Adult. She's working on her Charisma Skill, she's on level 3 & she has 1 BF.
    I know my progress with the 2nd Generation is slow but that's because I love playing with Skyler so much, Im gonna miss her when she passes :(

I took this Family Photo of them the day before Brandon Die.
    tumblr_ozgwkzj2gy1vvuhfpo2_1280.png
    tumblr_ozgwkzj2gy1vvuhfpo3_1280.png

• Options
    BeirecoolBeirecool Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm on my third gen right now, gen four is a little toddler right now. But my family tree got messed up, my first gen sim married someone with parents and they got deleted (this was way before the patch that fixed that) and now I have a bug that deleted the ghost of the first child of my first gen sim. :'(
  • Options
    woohootattoowoohootattoo Posts: 25 Member
    I have a Not So Berry LP! My babe is Daisy Stardust and she has just had her first baby... moving on to Gen 2 shortly!

:)
    Hi Guys, it's Alex here -- The Girl with the Woohoo Tattoo

(Rebranded to TheLadyStardust, but it's still me!!)
  • Options
    So I'm on Gen 4 now and my sim has found her soulmate as a teen. I'm not sure how to handle this due to her romance requirements.
  • Options
    mudelommudelom Posts: 5 New Member
    I am on gen 1 STILL!! I just need to finish the elements and need 2 more promotions to finish, but it just seems she's against me. Her name is Cadence Dow, the 2 eldest sons have moved out, and my youngest, Kinley Calore, is aging up to YA in 1 day. My plan is to work on Cadance until she's done and keep drinking potion of youths for Kinley until Cadence is finished, orrr until she dies and Kinley has to get the last element, + her generation's rules.
  • Options
    ShorNic87ShorNic87 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I have just recently found this challenge on youtube. Decided to try it out cos looks fun. Still on Gen 1 which have named Starr Mint. She is married to a co-worker, pregnant with first child. One enemy that she works with as well. Got half of element collection and up to 4 or 5 in career (can't remember exact one).
  • Options
    LilyBear94LilyBear94 Posts: 108 Member
    'Master dance and two other skills of your choosing, achieve at least level eight in six skills'
    Do the skills you have to reach level 8 in count among the 2 skills you have to max out? (If that makes any sense)
    Currently halfway through generation 3, took a bit of a hiatus with this challenge for a while, so I'm a bit behind haha, loving it though!
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I caught a really sweet moment in my game. This is my founder (yeah I have a lot of saves and don't get to play this as much) Mint with her lover/baby daddy and two of their kids, Jean and Jaden (their daughter and future heir Rose was sleeping. I love this family so much!

Z0oIAwA.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    edited December 2017
    This is Peppermint Berry crossing my fingers that all goes smoothly!
    20z21rp.jpg
    Post edited by easypeaze on
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    IntrovertSaraIntrovertSara Posts: 49 Member
    Here's Sunny enjoying a little break from space exploration.
    xHX0jCo.png
  • Options
    IntrovertSaraIntrovertSara Posts: 49 Member
    LilyBear94 wrote: »
    'Master dance and two other skills of your choosing, achieve at least level eight in six skills'
    Do the skills you have to reach level 8 in count among the 2 skills you have to max out? (If that makes any sense)
    Currently halfway through generation 3, took a bit of a hiatus with this challenge for a while, so I'm a bit behind haha, loving it though!

Since the rule already says to master 3 skills (Dance plus the other 2), I guessed I had to get other separate six skills to level 8. I wanted to challenge myself, so that's how I took it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top