Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 6 --> SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Ok, I'm bored as I look over the forums and have no life. So, I'm watching videos of people playing Deception. So, the below you see who the killer is. But the ones after they hide it from you, which is fun because you can play along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7gHtl8DAUg
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Haha... This almost feels like mafia where I'm right and nobody wants to listen to me... :p
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Haha... This almost feels like mafia where I'm right and nobody wants to listen to me... :p

Awe! I see no evidence it could be Twiddle at this point. I have other suspects. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Now, I'm not completely ruling him out. He's just further down. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    "Social Relationship?" Clue Card has been added. That's 11 in total, 1 for everyone :p
  • Options
    And because the 3 free clue cards are supposed to be useful, I'm replacing the 3rd one with another one regarding the victim:

-New Free Clue Card-

Victim's Clothes?
    Neat
    Untidy
    Elegant
    Shabby
    Bizarre
    Naked
  • Options
    I hate to be so detailed but are the clothes before or after the death?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

After. It's what the Scientist sees when they pull up to the scene.
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »

After. It's what the Scientist sees when they pull up to the scene.

Sweet! Ok. Thanks!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    And because the 3 free clue cards are supposed to be useful, I'm replacing the 3rd one with another one regarding the victim:

-New Free Clue Card-

Victim's Clothes?
    Neat
    Untidy
    Elegant
    Shabby
    Bizarre
    Naked

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    CeltyGirly wrote: »

-New Free Clue Card-

Victim's Clothes?
    Neat
    Untidy
    Elegant
    Shabby
    Bizarre
    Naked

Okay the victim had to die via something through the head (like a blow to the head or a stab to the head).

If he died any other way like if he was stabbed or something, then I feel like his clothes would not be neat.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

-New Free Clue Card-

Victim's Clothes?
    Neat
    Untidy
    Elegant
    Shabby
    Bizarre
    Naked

Okay the victim had to die via something through the head (like a blow to the head or a stab to the head).

If he died any other way like if he was stabbed or something, then I feel like his clothes would not be neat.

I agree. Also, matches wouldn't fit with this because the victim would be burned including his/her clothes.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member

-New Free Clue Card-

Victim's Clothes?
    Neat
    Untidy
    Elegant
    Shabby
    Bizarre
    Naked

Mmmm then it's still Twiddle with the guitar... ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Ok, I'm bored as I look over the forums and have no life. So, I'm watching videos of people playing Deception. So, the below you see who the killer is. But the ones after they hide it from you, which is fun because you can play along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7gHtl8DAUg

These were fun to watch! I think it's perfect they allowed the viewer to see the killer the first video (to understand the mechanics) and then forced us to try and figure it out ourselves in later videos :p

4 players though? How ironic. 4 is too small, and 12 is too big :lol: So you guys aren't seeing the most idealistic number of players. Apparently the sweet spot is 6-8.

12 is just a bit overwhelming, but I tried to curb that by lowering it to 3 of each type of object.
    And 4 might actually be fun to play, since it's so intimate and easy to keep track of, but I think it's too difficult for the Killer. So raising it to 5 each might be better there.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

-New Free Clue Card-

Victim's Clothes?
    Neat
    Untidy
    Elegant
    Shabby
    Bizarre
    Naked

Hmm....yeah, that does rule out certain weapons.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Given the clues we have so far, I think we can prioritize weapons that don't shoot or stab, if the victims clothes are neat.

Of course, I think the corpse condition clue would be more telling.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Motive of Crime?
    Power
    Money
    Love
    Hatred
    Jealousy
    Justice

This was posted 4 hours ago.

2 more hours to go before next Clue Purchase can be made.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Don't forget that the killer is among us as well. We could also keep an eye on people's behavior for clues.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Given the clues we have so far, I think we can prioritize weapons that don't shoot or stab, if the victims clothes are neat.

Of course, I think the corpse condition clue would be more telling.

I agree with this. I suggest corpse condition for the next clue as well.
    Banner.png
  • Options

-New Free Clue Card-

Victim's Clothes?
    Neat
    Untidy
    Elegant
    Shabby
    Bizarre
    Naked

Although Jake got a point here too. Stabbed in the back is a mess for the clothes, but in the face, or throat would not affect the clothes.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Free Clue Card #3:

Victim's Identity?
    Male
    Female
    Child
    Young Adult
    Middle-Aged
    Senior

So hereby Turner claims the body in Episode 1 is a placeholder? Since it's male and at least an adult?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Free Clue Card #3:

Victim's Identity?
    Male
    Female
    Child
    Young Adult
    Middle-Aged
    Senior

So hereby Turner claims the body in Episode 1 is a placeholder? Since it's male and at least an adult?

Most likely. It could be for story purposes.

I'm thinking about stabbing the face or throat. If it were the throat, the blood could easily trickle down to the clothes. Same for the head to a lesser extent. So it's likely that the murder was blunt force or through poison. But since we got a clue on a serious injury, we can also rule out poison.

Our priority right now would be blunt force weapons.

• Options
    Free Clue Card #3:

Victim's Identity?
    Male
    Female
    Child
    Young Adult
    Middle-Aged
    Senior

Yes. Ignore the episode.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Free Clue Card #3:

Victim's Identity?
    Male
    Female
    Child
    Young Adult
    Middle-Aged
    Senior

Most likely. It could be for story purposes.

I'm thinking about stabbing the face or throat. If it were the throat, the blood could easily trickle down to the clothes. Same for the head to a lesser extent. So it's likely that the murder was blunt force or through poison. But since we got a clue on a serious injury, we can also rule out poison.

Our priority right now would be blunt force weapons.

I agree.

I also think that the murder weapon has to be an ordinary object like a bowling ball, shovel, or a guitar. Due to the justice motive, the killer probably wants revenge on the victim for whatever they did to them. They may probably want them to know that they die in their hands so a sneak attack may not have worked. And if somebody were carry a knife or a pistol in front of them, they will be more likely to run away.

Maybe we should look for Evidence Left Behind next given how we don't have an idea on the item that was left behind.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Guess who is still awake? THIS GIRL.
    I'm so bored.