Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 6 --> SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    The Mission part was written well, including those extra nuggets ;) such as tv-screens staring back, heated arguments and V's surprise appearance. (Poor Wil).

But now I'm going to be honest here: I'm missing the plot out of the missions! :'( The episode was like: 95% mission and 5% dre's. I even forgot Maddie was even there...

I mean, next Episode someone might probably leave already, and we barely got to see them out of mission contexts... :'( .. just..... yeah..

I'm glad you appreciated those extra little easter egg nuggets. ;) lol

And that was purposeful- I actually wanted to START the episode with the mission, with the contestants waking up at their desk, dazed and confused, but I figured the host shouldn't drug everyone again after the last lawsuit from season 3... :p
    I get what you're saying, I do, but the fact that the first elimination isn't until episode 4 (when it's usually episode 2) validates it enough, me thinks. If I had time, I would fit extra scenes in, but in your words, alas. :b

Oh thank goodness Kenzen's not here >:) Makes me wonder how he's doing btw. And how Grey's doing.

I know it's for shorter episode purposes.. it's just... It feels... I'm missing the characterization and the plots you're so good at writing. And I'm wondering if that's a price worth paying for shorter episodes and a quicker season.

I'm sure Grey has good visitation rights. :p Kenzen probably visits him as often as he can. ;) I don't think you've seen the last of them, but we shall see.
    But yeah, between Kenzen and Karen, one of the siblings would definitely not hesitate to drug up the contestants again, lol. V's a little more... civilized and sophisticated.

I'm with you on that, it's a tough balance. I'm thinking mission episodes will heavily favor the mission, but execution episodes will favor the at-the-house scenes. So there's still plenty of time for that next ep before someone is actually eliminated. :^)
    Ultimately though, a quicker season is best. I hated those month-long hiatuses. This is the first season that I actually think those will be of the past.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Wait... I have it, I've quacked the case! V and Security Joe are Karen and Kenzen in disguise! :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    So Turner... I heard there was supposed to be an episdoe this weekend :p hehe! Have you heard the same? XD

I heard the same, but I think it was just a false rumor. ;):p Haha, no, I'm just a day or two behind. I'll have it finished soon.

Also, I have DRE's from the following people:
    Iceman
    Celty
    Vul
    Twiddle

Am I forgetting anyone?
    (No new DRE's past this point, please)

Darn it. I knew I forgot something. I was doing SO good. I got my apps in, my sims created and uploaded, and something else done, but I forgot a dre for this show. :| Oh, well. Next time. lol

It's really no worry, and in fact 4 is more than enough as it is. :-p Next episode will be perfect. :)

Ok. I think I've lost her in my head. When I do write a dre, I need to re-read her stuff I sent you to remember. There are just too many shows right now and I'm struggling to keep everyone straight. lol

You need to give yourself a limit. :p For me, I sign up for no more than 3 ;)

I wish this community would grow a bit more...

Maybe we should advertise harder? We don't really try to bring strangers in, maybe that's something we should start doing? I'm sure there's more interested people out there, but they just haven't found us, or are too nervous to penetrate our community.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    No due date on the ranking (take your time as needed), but if you have an ADRE in mind, I'd like that within the next 2-3 days so that I can start planning the episode accordingly.
    Bear in mind I prefer regular DRE's over ADRE's. :p
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    The episode was so cool... And I loved Celty's dre in the beginning.. :p
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I haven't thought of any good ADRE's for Eva yet. :\ It's still too early in the show, I guess.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited April 2017
    I started writing this post but I couldn't copy and paste. You know how annoying that is? Well, it is. lol

I laughed out loud at the below. Thankfully, no one said anything. :blush: And yes, I'm at work. ;)
    Like, Paul, for instance? He does not shut up! I think I’m gonna start worshiping Satan just to freak him out.

This picture of Tamela is pretty much how I thought she'd react to any kind of violence. She's pretty sensitive right now.

Screenshot-18.jpg

That was really awesome, Turner! I understand having to cut things out and such. It was a very long mission. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    So Turner... I heard there was supposed to be an episdoe this weekend :p hehe! Have you heard the same? XD

I heard the same, but I think it was just a false rumor. ;):p Haha, no, I'm just a day or two behind. I'll have it finished soon.

Also, I have DRE's from the following people:
    Iceman
    Celty
    Vul
    Twiddle

Am I forgetting anyone?
    (No new DRE's past this point, please)

Darn it. I knew I forgot something. I was doing SO good. I got my apps in, my sims created and uploaded, and something else done, but I forgot a dre for this show. :| Oh, well. Next time. lol

It's really no worry, and in fact 4 is more than enough as it is. :-p Next episode will be perfect. :)

Ok. I think I've lost her in my head. When I do write a dre, I need to re-read her stuff I sent you to remember. There are just too many shows right now and I'm struggling to keep everyone straight. lol

You need to give yourself a limit. :p For me, I sign up for no more than 3 ;)

Yeah, I do. I have issues. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    So great! :smiley:

I keep thinking you're me. Talk about inception :scream:

Me too. What's your new avatar about anyway? It looks like someone's bungeeing over a waterfall with his rubber band being cut by someone who hates him so much XD

Nice trick Turner. I have absolutely no idea how this 'Armour' could be earned via getting disqualified (at the cost of group pot) :p But I think that's another form of 'compensation' haha? I love the fact that you actually go look up for a verse in the Old Testament for Elder Nugget :p

Gee why every one dislikes Paul? I hope he won't end up being the second Beau Smart :anguished:

Assassin's Creed. :-) Just started playing it again and I'm hooked. And close enough XD In the game, it's called a "Leap of Faith", where you fall from a significant height and hope you don't die. It's completely unrealistic, but at this point I think they keep it for the comedic effect :joy:
    (although your imagination makes my avatar even more hilarious now, hahaha)

Indeed... You guys all assumed I was just so mean for DQ'ing people ;) But in fact they were put in a very unique position. I had to give them compensation SOMEHOW. :-o And I always need various rewards for missions to tempt and motivate people to do something that opposes the group. So yes, clearly there will be abundant armor-obtaining opportunities in the future. :)

Poor Paul XD

Makes me wish I'd have had Tamela get disqualified. I'm not sure what she would have done, though. I could see her just sayin' "this is a load of plum. I'm leaving." And then she'd just walk right out of the room.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I like how Wil ran into V when he attempted to escape the room.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited April 2017
    It sucks that somebody has to leave in the next episode unless everybody uses their exemptions.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    It plum that somebody has to leave in the next episode unless everybody uses their exemptions.

Yeah, it does. At least we're all still here, though, and it's the third episode. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I'm gonna get back to the Mole character paintings. I haven't been because I haven't been drawing much at all. I finally got some creative energy out, though, and I'm super proud of it. I'm sending it, but it's gonna be under a spoiler because it's a lil violent and upsetting.
    [img][/img]i6ce8x.png
    But now maybe I can draw more things : P
  • Options
    Oh, wow, nice job with that, Celty! I like what you did with her hair, and I especially like the way you draw noses. :p They're all so stubby and cute.
    Looking forward to more mole contestant paintings :blush:
  • Options
    Oh, wow, nice job with that, Celty! I like what you did with her hair, and I especially like the way you draw noses. :p They're all so stubby and cute.

Thank you! I think it's because I have a little bulbous nose myself :3 and my favorite noses in general are the ones that slope up a bit. X3 I think they're so adorable. So I draw a lot of button noses ^^;
    I started Eva :3 I'll color her within the next day or two :D
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    I'm gonna get back to the Mole character paintings. I haven't been because I haven't been drawing much at all. I finally got some creative energy out, though, and I'm super proud of it. I'm sending it, but it's gonna be under a spoiler because it's a lil violent and upsetting.
    [img][/img]i6ce8x.png

Poor girl. :o But drawn very well, you've got talent! :) Did you use a drawing tablet? I've made a drawing this weekend which I intended to colour digitally, until right then my laptop started to act up. :c
    Banner.png
  • Options
    [img][/img]i6ce8x.png

Poor girl. :o But drawn very well, you've got talent! :) Did you use a drawing tablet? I've made a drawing this weekend which I intended to colour digitally, until right then my laptop started to act up. :c

Thank you so much :3 Yeah, I use a little Wacom that I bought for my birthday. Do you also use a tablet or are you a mouse person?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited April 2017
    [img][/img]i6ce8x.png

Thank you so much :3 Yeah, I use a little Wacom that I bought for my birthday. Do you also use a tablet or are you a mouse person?

I keep saying to myself to buy me a tablet, but I keep finding myself sticking to my mouse instead. :| Did you do the lining digitally or on the old-fashioned pencil and paper?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Please note: Even if you're using an exemption, you still have to complete the ranking. :P

Also: If you're planning to submit an ADRE, please notify me in the next 24 hours.
    And as always, regular DRE's are welcome whenever.
  • Options

Me too. What's your new avatar about anyway? It looks like someone's bungeeing over a waterfall with his rubber band being cut by someone who hates him so much XD

Nice trick Turner. I have absolutely no idea how this 'Armour' could be earned via getting disqualified (at the cost of group pot) :p But I think that's another form of 'compensation' haha? I love the fact that you actually go look up for a verse in the Old Testament for Elder Nugget :p

Gee why every one dislikes Paul? I hope he won't end up being the second Beau Smart :anguished:

Assassin's Creed. :-) Just started playing it again and I'm hooked. And close enough XD In the game, it's called a "Leap of Faith", where you fall from a significant height and hope you don't die. It's completely unrealistic, but at this point I think they keep it for the comedic effect :joy:

Indeed... You guys all assumed I was just so mean for DQ'ing people ;) But in fact they were put in a very unique position. I had to give them compensation SOMEHOW. :-o And I always need various rewards for missions to tempt and motivate people to do something that opposes the group. So yes, clearly there will be abundant armor-obtaining opportunities in the future. :)

Poor Paul XD

Makes me wish I'd have had Tamela get disqualified. I'm not sure what she would have done, though. I could see her just sayin' "this is a load of plum. I'm leaving." And then she'd just walk right out of the room.

Haha, that would have been mighty great if she said that and just walked out. Talk about no plums given! :lol:
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Thank you! I think it's because I have a little bulbous nose myself :3 and my favorite noses in general are the ones that slope up a bit. X3 I think they're so adorable. So I draw a lot of button noses ^^;
    I started Eva :3 I'll color her within the next day or two :D

Yay!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Poor Paul XD

Haha, that would have been mighty great if she said that and just walked out. Talk about no plums given! :lol:

I did think about it, very seriously, but my stupid fear of rules and such. Ugh.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    My another messy attempt of lo's Tamela

zISLTxn.png
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    That is smashing artwork Choco, I think you've really captured Tamela there. I like the detailing on her jewellery. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    My attempt of a cast member:

girl-stick-figure-running-clipart-panda-free-clipart-images-H2PZdb-clipart.png