Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO - SEASON 3 - Finale is up....

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Small plug: We're having a Mafia game again this weekend after going on a hiatus for several weeks http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/289/keyens-late-birthday-mafia

See you there. ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Ooh this sounds interesting
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    edited March 2017
    Challenge cancelled..... B)
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Cancelled...
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    Would the joker please step forward so we can lynch you? c: The sooner we're done, the sooner we can reunite our sims with their lost Lenores.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Would the joker please step forward so we can lynch you? c: The sooner we're done, the sooner we can reunite our sims with their lost Lenores.

Okay i admit it!

I'm not the Joker..... :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Just another bump.... :smiley:

Please, guys, let me know if you have any questions regarding the mafia game... I will start sending everyone's character as soon as everyone is on board... And also let the Joker know his or her role... >:) But it will not be later than 3 hours from now.

@M13Vulpecula @x_MG_x @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @Twiddle3 @rosey1579 @HayloHusky @princess2109

I realized I haven't played an actual game of mafia, can I have a run down of it??

Well, Alleen's game heavily deviates from the standard Mafia structure, but one similarity here is that during the day, the players need to find the baddie (the joker in this case) and lynch him or her by voting that person. The joker in this case impersonates several characters, so keep watch for that. For example,

Vote: Rosey

If someone, say Rosey, gets the majority of votes (e.g. 4 votes out of 7 remaining players), she automatically gets lynched. If a majority isn't reached, the host can just lynch the person with the most votes by the end of the day. When a person is lynched, his or her alignment will be revealed. So in this game, he or she will either be revealed as the joker or just a regular townie.

At night, if the joker survives, he or she will kill another player. If not, Alleen will just assign another joker. It's also during this time when living players will guess who impersonated whom, and their matches. For example, I could guess that Lala impersonated Larry during the day, and I believe that Larry's match is Andi, who was impersonated by Vul. And so on.

And yeah, the game ends when only two people are left alive, during which Alleen will tally everyone's points.

VOTE: FRESH

DISPENSE LIMERICK: ROSEY

There once was a muffin from Strand
    Who formed a confectionary band
    The group was quite big
    Up until their first gig
    For the duck pond in Upper West-Rand

I hear it was a massacre. On both ends.

I apologize in advance for the hungry crowd, They got impatient and ate the band members. :p

Next time i will remember to sort out the catering.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Well, I just want to state one thing.

The last thing we want is for two perfect matches to be in the top four and can't be choosen to go into the truth bullet.

So if a perfect match seems to be going to the top four together, I feel we should eliminate one of the two sims in the perfect match.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Well, I just want to state one thing.

The last thing we want is for two perfect matches to be in the top four and can't be choosen to go into the truth bullet.

So if a perfect match seems to be going to the top four together, I feel we should eliminate one of the two sims in the perfect match.

I totes agree with Tyler above! :smiley:
    All matsches should have one person in the finals.

So, VOTE: JAKE cause I want to be the winning person of Laureo-Maxwell. XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Vote: Jake

Just to get the votes going.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    The Characters:

5 Edgar - The English American Poet

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Precisely, I do not know what we are doing. I mean, I know it is Mafia, but the post restriction part. Are we playing as our characters? So I need to be Edgar?

And are we allowed to edit -- because I would have edited the above post, but I was afraid we weren't allowed to edit, so I made a new post.

Nevermore.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Okay guys I'm cancelling this... I think you all figured out all the matches... I want to do 2 episodes of DRe's Then the finale.... Will that work?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Cancelled
  • Options
    Okay guys I'm cancelling this... I think you all figured out all the matches... I want to do 2 episodes of DRe's Then the finale.... Will that work?

Action or non-action ones?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Both will be appreciated thanks... ;)
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    So I can't get my maim on?
  • Options
    Sorry.... :s
  • Options
    I will try and work on some DRE's later today/Tomorrow. I got an idea for one that i think will work. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Finished with my DREs. Alleen was kind enough to send me Lillian's bio so that I could incorporate parts of her personality in the dialog. :)

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Wow! A massacre and canceled mafia game in one day.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Dre sent to Alleen. I have no idea what's going to happen. Eeep!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    The other mafia game also didn't happen... :o Bad weekend.... Sorry Rosey....
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    The other mafia game also didn't happen... :o Bad weekend.... Sorry Rosey....

:heartbreak: