Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DISCONTINUED

Comments

• Options
    mattdgawlmattdgawl Posts: 6 New Member
    Wow! I absolutely love your thread! Awesome looking compound as well i might add :)
  • Options
    Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    edited January 2017
    mattdgawl wrote: »
    Wow! I absolutely love your thread! Awesome looking compound as well i might add :)

Hehe. Thanks for popping by. Thank you! I'm glad you like it! <3
  • Options
    I have school today but I'll start writing tonight and should be published this weekend hopefully.

Thanks for the patience. :)
  • Options
    I'm really glad I waited. Toddlers have come. I can't wait to see how this influences this tribe <3
  • Options
    I've made a tiny change to my tribe, I literally just changed their eyes :P :3 sorry for not updating.
  • Options
    NocturnalDuetNocturnalDuet Posts: 88 Member
    @xSimsForLifex I'm sure it will be worth the wait!! :smile: I'm excited about toddlers too!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    A New Beginning
    Leilani

I gazed at my new home with a swell of pride. At last it was finally finished. The land itself was beautiful and spacious. I knew without a doubt that by the time the future generations came it would be flourishing. I miss you mother, I thought with a sad smile. Even though my mother was gone, her death just made me more determined to achieve that goal she set me all those years ago. One day this tribe would be strong enough and maybe one day I'd get my revenge on my enemies.

01-14-17_5-46-43c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Snapping back into reality, I looked around and saw that Luka and Keahi had already disappeared. Keahi, as every good gatherer would, had gone to tend the plants while Luka was in the kitchen preparing a meal for us.

01-14-17_6-04-38c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-14-17_6-04-56c2a0pm.png?w=1024

That just left Makeo and I. I couldn't help but let my eyes slide over his muscular body. There were many moons until another woman would join my small tribe and I knew that as creator it was my duty to make sure it grew. Makeo would give me a beautiful heiress for sure but whether I could bring myself to sacrifice him, that was another story.

01-14-17_5-47-32c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Luka meanwhile had already been chosen as my breeding slave and our breeding would take place this very night. Loyal and highly capable, he too would give me a strong healthy heir just like Makeo.

It was only though after dinner when the breeding ritual started did I realise I had no idea what to do for I had never done it before. Nethertheless I still enjoyed his company and the intimacy we shared.

01-15-17_8-19-41c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-15-17_8-25-43c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-19-17_8-27-06c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-19-17_8-27-46c2a0pm1.png?w=1024

01-19-17_8-28-24c2a0pm.png?w=1024

-*-

After the deed was done, seeking some time alone, I bid Luka farewell. It was the way of my people to sacrifice slaves to the Goddess after breeding, he would have an honourable death and his name would be forever remembered as the father of my daughter.

01-19-17_9-25-32c2a0pm.png?w=1024

I had had a soft spot for Makeo for a long time now. Not only was he handsome but he was a hard worker and had a smile that would melt any hearts even the iciest ones.

01-14-17_6-03-00c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-14-17_6-01-57c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Deep down I didn't want to lose Makeo, not to breeding. He'd be by my side for a long time.

-*-

Moons passed with rapid succession, I wouldn't have to wait long to see if I'd conceived. Not long at all. Life in the tribe was peaceful, neither of my slaves neglected their chores. I still felt restless though and I became more and more apprehensive as time went by.

At last, the Goddess had revealed the news that I was expecting and I could breathe a sigh of relief.

01-20-17_8-57-58c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Luka took the news valiantly, his sacrifice would happen this very evening in the sacrificial pool.

01-20-17_9-02-07c2a0pm.png?w=1024

It wasn't until early morning did Luka honourably meet his demise, he didn't shy away from his death nor did he show any signs of cowardice.

01-20-17_9-15-09c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-20-17_9-16-03c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-20-17_9-33-01c2a0pm.png?w=1024

01-20-17_9-35-01c2a0pm.png?w=1024

{RIP Luka Slave} You won't be forgotten.

A/N So sorry its so late! :worried:

Post edited by Raey0n on
  • Options
    CleopardaCleoparda Posts: 91 Member
    Hi! I just came across your story and I have to say: it looks amazing! Your Creator is beautiful; just like your compound! I also gotta say that I'm pretty jealous of your building skills, lol! I'm definitely bookmarking!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    whoops forgot to put the quote thingy.
  • Options
    Cleoparda wrote: »
    Hi! I just came across your story and I have to say: it looks amazing! Your Creator is beautiful; just like your compound! I also gotta say that I'm pretty jealous of your building skills, lol! I'm definitely bookmarking!

Thank you so much! :D<3 Your comment really made me smile Xx
  • Options
    How much time did you spend on building the compound?
  • Options

Quite a long time tbh XD I wanted to get it exactly how I imagined it so idk.. 2 hours.
  • Options

Quite a long time tbh XD I wanted to get it exactly how I imagined it so idk.. 2 hours.

Wow, that is quite some time xD I think I'll also give this challenge a go, but it sounds kinda difficult x)
  • Options

Wow, that is quite some time xD I think I'll also give this challenge a go, but it sounds kinda difficult x)

Go for it, I certainly recommend it! :) Xx
  • Options

Hmm.. Why not, lol. I'll start right away with creating the sims :D
  • Options

Have fun! :D I love story writing and I for sure have fallen in love with writing this story so far. I've got loads of plot twists in store already >:)
  • Options

Have fun! :D I love story writing and I for sure have fallen in love with writing this story so far. I've got loads of plot twists in store already >:)

Isn't it difficult to take screenshots from sims at the right moment? xD And I'm very curious about your plot twists ^^
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Isn't it difficult to take screenshots from sims at the right moment? xD And I'm very curious about your plot twists ^^

It's really difficult. I'm a perfectionist XD so I will spend FOREVER capturing it exactly how I want to. ;) Hehe. Trust me, there's lots in store.
  • Options
    Do you write your thoughts for the story down or something? Because, I think my head would be spinning if I had to remember it all xD
  • Options
    Do you write your thoughts for the story down or something? Because, I think my head would be spinning if I had to remember it all xD

Yes I do, I have notes on the plot and phrases I want written down on my phone :smiley: My head would spin without it definitely XD
  • Options

Yes I do, I have notes on the plot and phrases I want written down on my phone :smiley: My head would spin without it definitely XD

Ahh, writing with the sims looks like so much fun! I do write, but not with pictures of anything xD Maybe I'll try writing myself ^^
  • Options

Ahh, writing with the sims looks like so much fun! I do write, but not with pictures of anything xD Maybe I'll try writing myself ^^

Again go for it <3 The sky's the limit!
    I'll do my best to try and keep this thread updated (I'm writing the next chapter up now), if you need any help with writing, pm me and I'll give you some advice.
  • Options

Again go for it <3 The sky's the limit!
    I'll do my best to try and keep this thread updated (I'm writing the next chapter up now), if you need any help with writing, pm me and I'll give you some advice.

Aw, that's so nice of you! I'll definitely keep that in mind! And I'll keep checking this forum, every day! ♥
  • Options
    Uhm, hi, here I am again xD I'd like to pm you, but I can't before I become a full member >< How am I gonna do this? Lol
  • Options
    Uhm, hi, here I am again xD I'd like to pm you, but I can't before I become a full member >< How am I gonna do this? Lol

Heya! Erm I'd contact @rosemow, you have to have a certain amount of points to be a member :) Once you do, you will be able to pm me. Rosemow has threads for new members, she'll explain it better than I can! :D