Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's guess the name of GP4!

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Night Fall is a good one. Has a ring to it....

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    They should make plasma a drink and call it Vampiro for the Vampires instead of Plasma I always cringe at the Plasma word

Technically, plasma is blood. See here, what blood is made up of:
    what-is-blood-plasma-function-components_109875.jpg
    Plus, Buffy coat... Wonder where the name 'Buffy' Summers as a vampire slayer came from mm...Clever.

It's not plasma vampires need. This was TS3's mistake. And why I hope they study their myths better.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,413 Member
    Late Night Show
    Nightshift
    Vampireshift

I love reading the ideas, but it's hard to come up with something. I like Fanging Out suggested by @LiesSim. But all game packs this far have really obvious names, so I think it will be something more boring.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,486 Member
    After Midnight
    Midnight Hour
    Midnight Monsters
    Midnight Dreary
    Dreadfuls

The last one is a reference to the old Penny Dreadfuls of the 1800s. I think it would be a nice name for supernaturals in general.

#Team Occult
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    After Sunset (cuz that's when stuff starts to happen) ;)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    Dusk to Dawn? :)
  • Options
    xJawdinxJawdin Posts: 42 Member
    how about Midnight Frights :grimace:
    tumblr_ncmw3fJCnf1sz111so1_250.gif
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Worst title names:
    Suck It
    Bite Me
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Get Bit!
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Get Garlic Bread! >:)

It's the future. I've tasted it.
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Get Spooky
    lol
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    The Sims 4: Sparkled Plasma (Edward Cullen Edition)
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    VentusMatt wrote: »
    Sadly it seems like they are no longer using the "Get" after the release of City Living.

I personally like the one @StarlingGray suggested. I was also thinking "Hidden Shadows". They may also name it after the new town that will be coming with it. I remeber seeing an article on Dotsims (translated) and the new town might be called Moonight Shadows.

That's too bad I enjoyed making fun of The Sims 4 (generally and with the Get title) The Sims 4: Get Lost or The Sims 4: Get Your Pet Out of My Kiddie Pool!
  • Options
    "These Ain't Yo Mama's Vampires"
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Well, the game packs all have fairly recognizable phrasing. Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, and Dine Out all sound like phrases you would commonly use when describing the activities. As in, "It's Spa Day, "Let's Dine Out," and "Let's go on an Outdoor Retreat" (ok, last one might be a bit of a stretch, but it's certainly a precise way to describe it).

They are also all only two words.

If GP 4 is purely about vampires, it's gotta have some kind of new location or venue to go with it, following the theme. Question is, where would vampires hang out? Underground perhaps, where there is no light? Which means we could see some kind of underground venue. Underground venues are the kind of place where seedy stuff can take place, but that doesn't really get us closer to what the type of venue might be.

Raves are a kind of underground (probably not necessarily literal underground, but whatever :tongue:) venue and would be a convenient place for vampires to hang out, where no one is going to track them. The light might bother them, but that depends on how they are designed to begin with. I think it's generally only sunlight that is a big deal.

If you consider the invites you can get in CL (the ones that are somewhat broken and don't take you to a physical venue) it's possible they're considering expanding that into a physical venue in the form of rave parties. Perhaps using hidden lots, or perhaps with visible lots, but something that could add on to CL.

What would a vampire/rave pack be called though? They tend to go for popular and/or precisely descriptive phrasing, so something in that vein. It seems unlikely they would use the word vampire in the pack name, but they might use some kind of word related to them.

The Underground (probably too generic, but gets at the concept I'm speculating around)
    Eternal Youth
    Midnight Prowl
    Come Nightfall
    Night Light

There's my wild speculation for the day.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I like after dark and I think it sounds cool.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    The Sims 4: Valar Morghulis
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    After the Sunset Valley
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,734 Member
    Bite Night

• Options
    The more I ponder this question, the more I believe they will keep it simple. So, I'm going to say it will be named VAMPIRES.
  • Options
    domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    In homage to my favorite TV series, The X-Files, how about "Darkness Falls"?
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    The more I ponder this question, the more I believe they will keep it simple. So, I'm going to say it will be named VAMPIRES.

I'm pretty sure this is going to be the case as well.

"It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 596 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    "These Ain't Yo Mama's Vampires"

Do you listen to We Hate Movies? lol

I prefer Get S.🐸🐸🐸🐸, but the whole T-rating thing....
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I just thought of another one, The Sims 4 Fanged , :)
  • Options
    I just thought of another one, The Sims 4 Fanged , :)

Fanged & Dangerous