Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    HOW WHERE WHAT
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    HOW WHERE WHAT

Are you at school? Sneak to the bathroom to watch the vid!!! (They're moving to a bigger place in London)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

Y'ALL I CALLED THIS LIKE THREE MONTHS AGO I FRICKEN KNEW IT!!! WOOO!!!!!

I haven't been able to watch the whole video yet aghhh.
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

Yeah, I didn't notice the signs like you did (except in the last gaming video!), but last spring I started thinking they'd be moving within the year. I actually thought when they finished the tour they were going to be like "Surprised, we hired mover while we were gone!"

Ah, poor you! It's like 98% them complaining about how terrible their apartment is/was. All they really say is they are moving to an even bigger place and staying in London. And I can't imagine you'd be worried about it, but apparently some people were, so yes, they are moving into the new place together (yes, duh, why would they not? I suspect if one of them did start dating, we would meet the girlfriend long before they went their separate ways. She'd probably even live with both of them for a while.)

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

Yeah, I didn't notice the signs like you did (except in the last gaming video!), but last spring I started thinking they'd be moving within the year. I actually thought when they finished the tour they were going to be like "Surprised, we hired mover while we were gone!"

Ah, poor you! It's like 98% them complaining about how terrible their apartment is/was. All they really say is they are moving to an even bigger place and staying in London. And I can't imagine you'd be worried about it, but apparently some people were, so yes, they are moving into the new place together (yes, duh, why would they not? I suspect if one of them did start dating, we would meet the girlfriend long before they went their separate ways. She'd probably even live with both of them for a while.)

:lol: can't wait to watch some top quality banter and complaining, then! Is that how you use the word banter...? But yeah if either of them started dating I can't imagine they would keep it a secret until they moved apart. Though I can imagine whoever is dating keeping his partner secret for a while. There'd def be a lot of backlash :neutral: I feel really bad for anyone who starts dating either one of them. The phandom would go 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mental. Like, 100,000,000 times the reaction jackscepticeye got when he announced he was dating what's her face (I don't watch him so I have no idea what her name is lol)

ANYWAY. I'm so glad we'll be getting a new view!!! I mean I'll miss their apartment, of course, but I'm so ready to do away with the sirens during the live streams :lol: omg and the apartment tour is gonna be amazing!!!!!
  • Options
    Ohmygodwait

Do you think their new apartment allows pets??
  • Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

DUDE YOU'RE LIKE PSYCHIC
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I'm *pretty sure* this is a different video in which he goes in the attic, but doesn't talk about his parents moving, but it's fun anyway. I'm missing the old hair now.

https://youtu.be/M68Yc1GAc3E

So either Phil made it private or I made that up. One or the other :D

Nope, you guys are right! He did mention something about his parents selling the house, in the video where he shows his childhood horror movie.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

:lol: can't wait to watch some top quality banter and complaining, then! Is that how you use the word banter...? But yeah if either of them started dating I can't imagine they would keep it a secret until they moved apart. Though I can imagine whoever is dating keeping his partner secret for a while. There'd def be a lot of backlash :neutral: I feel really bad for anyone who starts dating either one of them. The phandom would go plum mental. Like, 100,000,000 times the reaction jackscepticeye got when he announced he was dating what's her face (I don't watch him so I have no idea what her name is lol)

ANYWAY. I'm so glad we'll be getting a new view!!! I mean I'll miss their apartment, of course, but I'm so ready to do away with the sirens during the live streams :lol: omg and the apartment tour is gonna be amazing!!!!!

XD
    Her channel name is Wiishu
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    Ohmygodwait

I hope that their new apartment allows pets, I would kill to see Phan with a dog.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    So, since they're moving that means I'll have to spend yet another week of my life recreating their apartment in the Sims...
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

:lol: can't wait to watch some top quality banter and complaining, then! Is that how you use the word banter...? But yeah if either of them started dating I can't imagine they would keep it a secret until they moved apart. Though I can imagine whoever is dating keeping his partner secret for a while. There'd def be a lot of backlash :neutral: I feel really bad for anyone who starts dating either one of them. The phandom would go plum mental. Like, 100,000,000 times the reaction jackscepticeye got when he announced he was dating what's her face (I don't watch him so I have no idea what her name is lol)

I honestly think that's part of the reason why they're still single. They've probably dated a little, in secret, but then it just hasn't worked out. And how could it, any girl would be crazy to date them. Half of the phandom will hate her because they'll be envious it's her and not them. The other half will hate her for "keeping Dan and Phil apart" and will say terrible things like "Oh, look at them looking at each other, they are obviously still in love, it breaks my heart! She needs to f off and let them be together!" Blah, blah, blah.

I haven't watch JakcSepticEye in literally years, last I knew he still had his girlfriend in Korea :D I figured that was going to fizzle out though, it never made any sense to me that they were both old enough, but neither made a move to be closer to the other.

RIP London apartment. I will miss you. :'(
    Ohmygodwait

I'm not sure, maybe? But then again, the fancier the apartment, the less likely it will be to allow pets. Plus, the other reasons we previously talked about. But we shall see (I would love for them to have a Shibe and name it Momiji - which is what I want to name my Shibe, but my cats would kill me and anytime I bring them up, my brother rants and raves about how they are "psychos")
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Summerjase wrote: »
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

DUDE YOU'RE LIKE PSYCHIC

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I've been yelling at all my rl friends about it :lol: I think I mentioned how right I was like six times in bio haha.
    Ohmygodwait

I hope that their new apartment allows pets, I would kill to see Phan with a dog.

Omg I thought you said you wanted to see Phan KILL a dog. Which... if they got a dog might happen, actually lmao. At least if they got a big one. I feel like it would so easily break away from them when it saw a bird or whatever lol. They would need both of them to hold it on walks
    So, since they're moving that means I'll have to spend yet another week of my life recreating their apartment in the Sims...

Aww man that sucks. Though they're basically keeping the rooms the same, I thought? Maybe you could just change the external structure?
  • Options
    Also,

ban·ter
    ˈban(t)ər/
    noun
    noun: banter

the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
    "there was much singing and good-natured banter"
    synonyms: repartee, witty conversation, raillery, wordplay, cut and thrust, kidding, ribbing, badinage, joshing
    "a brief exchange of banter"

verb
    verb: banter; 3rd person present: banters; past tense: bantered; past participle: bantered; gerund or present participle: bantering

talk or exchange remarks in a good-humored teasing way.
    "the men bantered with the waitresses"
    synonyms: joke, jest, quip

So, while you didn't use it incorrectly, there's not really much banter in it. Some, though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

I honestly think that's part of the reason why they're still single. They've probably dated a little, in secret, but then it just hasn't worked out. And how could it, any girl would be crazy to date them. Half of the phandom will hate her because they'll be envious it's her and not them. The other half will hate her for "keeping Dan and Phil apart" and will say terrible things like "Oh, look at them looking at each other, they are obviously still in love, it breaks my heart!" Blah, blah, blah.

I haven't watch JakcSepticEye in literally years, last I knew he still had his girlfriend in Korea :D I figured that was going to fizzle out though, it never made any sense to me that they were both old enough, but neither made a move to be closer to the other.

Ohmygodwait

I'm not sure, maybe? But then again, the fancier the apartment, the less likely it will be to allow pets. Plus, the other reasons we previously talked about. But we shall see (I would love for them to have a Shibe and name it Momiji - which is what I want to name my Shibe, but my cats would kill me and anytime I bring them up, my brother rants and raves about how they are "psychos")

Exactly. Like, yes, I do ship Phan, but if either one of them started dating I wouldn't be angry at all. Sure I might be kinda sad, but I would never hate the girl. She'd probably be super sweet :smile: but imagining the hate she'd get just... ugh. I feel bad for a person who probably doesn't even exist :lol: they're adults and i just can't understand why you would ever be angry about this person you supposedly know and love being happy.

Yeah I have no idea lol. I think he got a new gf but I might be wrong? Again, I don't watch him or his gf

Ugh that's true. I'll just be happy if they get house plants and manage to keep them alive for more than a week tbh. But aww that would be adorable! I feel like Dan would name the dog shrek or smth though :lol: that sucks that your family feels that way abt Shibes :disappointed: they're super sweet and adorable, so idk why he thinks they're psychos
  • Options
    Also,

ban·ter
    ˈban(t)ər/
    noun

synonyms: repartee, witty conversation, raillery, wordplay, cut and thrust, kidding, ribbing, badinage, joshing

verb
    verb: banter; 3rd person present: banters; past tense: bantered; past participle: bantered; gerund or present participle: bantering

So, while you didn't use it incorrectly, there's not really much banter in it. Some, though.

:lol: thanks for the thorough answer haha. But yeah there was def more complaining in that video than banter.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

I honestly think that's part of the reason why they're still single. They've probably dated a little, in secret, but then it just hasn't worked out. And how could it, any girl would be crazy to date them. Half of the phandom will hate her because they'll be envious it's her and not them. The other half will hate her for "keeping Dan and Phil apart" and will say terrible things like "Oh, look at them looking at each other, they are obviously still in love, it breaks my heart!" Blah, blah, blah.

Ohmygodwait

Exactly. Like, yes, I do ship Phan, but if either one of them started dating I wouldn't be angry at all. Sure I might be kinda sad, but I would never hate the girl. She'd probably be super sweet :smile: but imagining the hate she'd get just... ugh. I feel bad for a person who probably doesn't even exist :lol: they're adults and i just can't understand why you would ever be angry about this person you supposedly know and love being happy.

Yeah I have no idea lol. I think he got a new gf but I might be wrong? Again, I don't watch him or his gf

Ugh that's true. I'll just be happy if they get house plants and manage to keep them alive for more than a week tbh. But aww that would be adorable! I feel like Dan would name the dog shrek or smth though :lol: that plum that your family feels that way abt Shibes :disappointed: they're super sweet and adorable, so idk why he thinks they're psychos

I'd being lying if I didn't totally be envious at first and maybe hate her a bit, but if Dan or Phil was dating her, you know she'd be awesome, so she'd grow on me. I wouldn't leave rude remarks though, I mean good grief, she's a (hypothetical) person!

I still maintain that they dated and then broke up because one of them realized he wasn't bi after all - I guessing Dan. I also think Phil might still be a teensie bit in love with him, even though he knows he can never have him.

My brother's now ex had a Shibe mix that she didn't even care for properly before giving it away after like 2 weeks. I believe his opinion is based solely off that doge. I mean, I am an adult and I could get one, but the cats would be so mad. Also, doges are a bit too needy for my tastes, tbh. And all the crummy doge owners I'd have to deal with at doge parks and such *shudder*.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I'm *pretty sure* this is a different video in which he goes in the attic, but doesn't talk about his parents moving, but it's fun anyway. I'm missing the old hair now.

https://youtu.be/M68Yc1GAc3E

So either Phil made it private or I made that up. One or the other :D

Nope, you guys are right! He did mention something about his parents selling the house, in the video where he shows his childhood horror movie.

Ha, glad to hear we're not crazy! I was going to be like Mandela Effect!!!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

Ohmygodwait

Ugh that's true. I'll just be happy if they get house plants and manage to keep them alive for more than a week tbh. But aww that would be adorable! I feel like Dan would name the dog shrek or smth though :lol: that plum that your family feels that way abt Shibes :disappointed: they're super sweet and adorable, so idk why he thinks they're psychos

Wait

WHATHOLY GOAT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
    XD
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

Ohmygodwait

Wait

XD

We're speaking hypothetically, neither of them has come out as dating anyone.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

Ohmygodwait

Wait

XD

Doesn't sound like it .-.
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

Ohmygodwait

I'd being lying if I didn't totally be envious at first and maybe hate her a bit, but if Dan or Phil was dating her, you know she'd be awesome, so she'd grow on me. I wouldn't leave rude remarks though, I mean good grief, she's a (hypothetical) person!

I still maintain that they dated and then broke up because one of them realized he wasn't bi after all - I guessing Dan. I also think Phil might still be a teensie bit in love with him, even though he knows he can never have him.

My brother's now ex had a Shibe mix that she didn't even care for properly before giving it away after like 2 weeks. I believe his opinion is based solely off that doge. I mean, I am an adult and I could get one, but the cats would be so mad. Also, doges are a bit too needy for my tastes, tbh. And all the crummy doge owners I'd have to deal with at doge parks and such *shudder*.

^^anyone that either of them dated would be an amazing person! The thing I like most about Dan and Phil is their sense of humor, so I imagine a gf/bf would have the same type (so I would definitely like the person lol)

I would actually imagine it the other way around haha. What w/ dan's whole "🐸🐸🐸🐸 even is your sexuality" thing, I feel like he wouldn't be the one to end up being straight, if either of them were? Anywho, I still feel like even if they moved apart and one/both of them started dating someone, they'd stay friends. People seem to think that if they move apart or start dating it's gonna tear their relationship apart, but we have to remember that-dating or not-they're best friends. I really feel like they're gonna be friends for a long time, so we don't really have to worry. Unless something drastic happens, I have a v hard time believing they're ever gonna cut contact w/ one another.

Especially if what you said is true, and they were dating and then broke up. If they can break up and still remain best friends, I feel like they can withstand one or the other getting in a relationship

Ugh that sucks when people say they hate dogs/cats/any animal after just one experience. All animals are not the same, so you might hate one dog and love another! But yeah if we got another dog I think our cats might kick me and my family out of the house :lol: they can barely stand the one we have now (who was here before them, btw, though they seem to forget that), so I couldn't imagine how they'd react to another one.

you could always volunteer at a shelter though to get your dog fix :smile: then you don't have to deal with crummy dog owners! you can turn away anyone who would be a horrible pet owner
    AHHHHHHHH

I
    KNEW
    IT

Ohmygodwait

Wait

XD

Doesn't sound like it .-.

I thought we were being pretty hypothetical haha. Unless @mintycupcake is actually dan or phil and is telling us their life storyO_o which is highly unlikely :lol:
  • Options
    So apparently I talked about my thoughts on Dan and Phil moving more than I thought I did...? Because I just had three people text me that I was right about them moving and none of them watch Dan and Phil that often...? I really need to stop talking about them so much :lol:
  • Options
    So apparently I talked about my thoughts on Dan and Phil moving more than I thought I did...? Because I just had three people text me that I was right about them moving and none of them watch Dan and Phil that often...? I really need to stop talking about them so much :lol:

Omg
  • Options
    Also,

ban·ter
    ˈban(t)ər/
    noun

verb

Well, thank you for that very in-depth definition of what banter meant. Honestly, I don't even know what it 'truly' means I just know DnP say it a lot.
    giphy.gif