Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just a few questions! ;)

Hey guys! First off, who is still around?

And does anyone still play CAW worlds? :neutral:

Mr C!

Comments

• Options
    simsamplesimsample Posts: 987 Member
    Hi Mr C, I just recently installed Sims 3 after a long break from it. Maybe I'll install CAW soon! Installed some worlds I made a long time ago today also. Are you still creating?
    I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
    RUSH
    My Worlds
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    I've got 4 or 5 CAW worlds installed. Always looking for someplace interesting for my Sims to live :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    Ahh thats exiting! I am still creating, slowly! Still glad to see people around!
  • Options
    lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    I was hunting for new worlds earlier today. It's great that there are still people creating for Sims 3. Player made worlds are one of the best things about the game (some of the EA worlds are lovely, but they tend to lack building space, and it's annoying having to add everything from every EP each time).
  • Options
    slugbuggslugbugg Posts: 80 Member
    Hey I check the site everyday, I miss all the creators work. I'm not really good at building worlds and always depended on the creators here. I really wish everyone would come back, I love the Sims3 and have never stopped playing it.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I'm still hangin' around looking at the new worlds for my Sims. I'm still waiting on a new puter so I can create my own. :)
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Still hanging in here as well, Still trying to figure out why CAW 1.69 is not showing store items so Stormwind is on hold but working on a few other worlds at the moment
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    Hi! I am still here. I was in the process of completing a brand new world this summer (Sim Acres), but got sidetracked when I decided to remake one of my old ones, Oceanview. So that's why I haven't really been posting much. I've been too busy working this summer on Oceanview and Sim Acres at the same time.
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited August 2016
    Hi, guys! ;)
    I'm back too (before occupied with RL gardening) and waiting for some sunny all opportunities including 1.67patched world (if possible only EA objects and patterns). I've re-beginned to look at TS3 folders and found new hidden stencils on ITF fence. Now reinstalling (now seriously :blush: ) all store items and I'm waiting at you!
    Marvellous 3-simming! ;)
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    jje10001jje10001 Posts: 87 Member
    @MrCrumplebottom1 - Plenty of people still making worlds, but a lot of them are not on the main Sims forums.

They're mostly on Tumblr or on MTS3.

MTS3:
    http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=612

I think there are a couple of other sites around that have some worldmaking activity, but those are the main English ones I think.
  • Options
    PC5337PC5337 Posts: 54 Member
    Still here! Always looking for new worlds to play in!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'm still working on a desert world and should be starting on another base game world soon after that.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I still look every day for new worlds.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Hi, Mr.C! Yes some of us are still around. I have almost exclusively played custom worlds for years; started a game in Sunset Valley this summer though. I think this is the first time I have played SV since the game came out!

Otherwise yes, of course, I check the CAW forum regularly to see what's going on. How've you been?
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    RRArtieRRArtie Posts: 204 Member
    I am still around. Last CAW I played was Sunset Valley - Final Edition in early 2015. I have been consumed the last year working on a new world. All of my play time has been testing of it. It is close to release. Maybe November.