Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    MewpixelMewpixel Posts: 4 New Member
    My married sims finally stopped hating each other and got a pet for the first time! Hopefully they stay happy xD
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    I found a rainbow.

35870731_10205000664694056_5726753042791923712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=6d8fca307fd965f8bae3d90d792b64ef&oe=5BB8130B
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Set up a Halloween holiday for my game and had to go through many of my sims for their cold weather & hot weather outfits (with still many more to go).
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Small update until later as I held off on playing Sims 4 for a few weeks until Seasons came out....yeah Seasons pictures aren't here right now as I realized I had a few that I didn't post from my last update so like I said, small update here. Can't wait for my Sims to celebrate Merica day!......Yes, in whatever the country the Sims takes place in has a holiday named "Merica Day" where they shoot fireworks, barbeque and exercise.

Well Logan has a new hobby. Gardening, bro. (Before the gardening revamp...)
    PxpLAlK.png
    Gem: "What the heck is this?"
    Logan: "It's called Gardening, bro. It's a respectable hobby you wouldn't know anything about that."
    y1pnfL9.png
    High five.
    6YGCOG6.png
    Meanwhile, Gem is a foodie and wants to try all the different foods....she has to cook them first but you get the drill.
    nwsBFIz.png
    Little Sadie works on her social skills with her stuffed animal....she likes to call it names more than anything. Never a good sign.
    sfxAZLL.png
    Also, video games.
    aICAhHP.png
    Kane is home and he's going to make sure his other son doesn't have noodle arms either.
    SBFhF00.png
    Kane: "Son....what's with the outfit?"
    Logan: "It's called Fashion, bro. You wouldn't know anything about that."
    lcVzKWK.png
    The faces you make when your little siblings have the day off from school.
    uQ9HHuB.png
    bEnixb0.png
    Harley: "What's up my cousin I hardly ever see but we're going to act like we're best bros."
    5Kuvph0.png
    LFB8adR.png
    Justice continues to train Harley.....with much better results than Logan shows.
    Swkfovv.png
    Grandpa Ace came over to visit so he and his daughter decided to have a play fight to see who's stronger.
    G5uwb9s.png
    Ace: "Was it any surprise I was stronger? I beat a younger man to death. Don't test me."
    BZ2XcTO.png
    Ace: "Hey Noodle Arms, down in front."
    xf5mBPf.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Dylan, Ethan and Emily's son, is now a young adult and just met up with an 'old friend' he knew in grade school. (not really, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.)
    Ethan will be an elder in three days and Emily ages up herself in six days.
    Here are pics I took earlier today.
    (sadly, I don't own Seasons yet, though I wish I did have it)
    Dylan's doing laundry in a wash bin as the washing machine was in-use.
    41145809330_34508102c2_o.png
    42054369055_23eb915c02_o.png
    41145805960_f0b4235190_o.png

Ethan working on his garden (which I moved indoors just for Seasons)
    42054365435_7d7e8ede72_o.png

Dylan's birthday and his and Alaina's CAS pics
    29083612688_158397c140_o.png
    42054360585_5863e4b3d5_o.png
    42054358125_f1b938ddb8_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I finally got to play some Seasons this morning. I played in San Myshuno in Fall where I had parents Cara and Lincoln rake up some leaves at the park for their kids to play in. :)
    5OUMANU.png
    BVxXcW1.png

Then they celebrated Post Thanksgiving. (When I started the game it was Friday, so Harvestfest had past. So I made "Post Thanksgiving" for them to celebrate Saturday :D )

Cara pulled out some Fall Decorations.
    wTrDxhW.png
    NUrlDGr.png

Son Josiah made some decorations of his own for the event.
    4IZka8S.png
    wWha0DN.png
    pVbYBGc.png

The family had their grand meal cooked by Lincoln.
    t88JDmp.png
    EGDbuWu.png
    bihVyWD.png
    6BtzKtK.png
    upWP3lk.png

Then after sharing the thankful spirit with Anaya Jang and going to church (which I swear lasted 6 sim hours :D ), Cara and Lincoln ended the day with a song.
    VW5qkc8.png

Then they got a big surprise :D
    RA4QNWh.png
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I downloaded a house from the Gallery last night, putting it in Willow Creek and furnished it. Which took from 11PM to 1AM cause I had to create a new family to move into the house. Then after work today, I played a little bit and I love the new details in the game!
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    During rotational play Brooklyn ended up pregnant TWICE so here have Cesar..and the twins Iris and Venus:
    2s9860z.jpg
    2rxh8p1.jpg
    2jbozdy.jpg
    339udzk.jpg
    j5jm6v.jpg

Athena has grown up to be so beautiful:
    14y6f01.jpg
    33e7oti.jpg
    2mozc55.jpg
    2irun0j.jpg
    169465e.jpg
    33yt6p0.jpg

For giggle everyone has a costume for their sleeping clothes lol:
    29uqfzk.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    In my household, mum and dad with 4 kids got divorced a while back, so since then everything is slowly turning into a mess and she is falling apart. Laundry is everywhere, i got no time to create stories for the kids or to be social.

23-6-18_1-02-07.png

I see its getting hard to manage the household, a dog and their toy store. I sold the store today, cause it wasn't going well and bills needed to be paid. Dad is no help and will move out soon with his new bf :p I let him say goodbye to his elder daughter.

23-6-18_1-11-31.png

Mum will start her own bakery maybe one day, but small. Nothing too big. Nothing for now. She needs time. She wants a new chapter in her life and she started talking with other men. There is one really nice guy in a food stand she apparently once already met. Today i saw him again and they talked. They seem so cute together! I like his look for her. They are both foodies! She loves to cook and bake and he runs his food stall.
    WHO KNOWS!

23-6-18_0-55-28.png

I thought of letting her loose some wight too.. you know after the divorce hehe. Not too much though, cause she isnt that much into fitness.
    Looking forward to new things :D

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    42891751232_370a49715c_z.jpg
    Carolina & Britt became teens. They are Candy Behrs children.

Moved on to Dianas family.
    28089470387_b30e28cb7e_z.jpg
    Chef Diana can finally build a greenhouse around their garden.

42056741695_463e972bca_z.jpg
    She is excited to play with bees.

42056741415_508fa2efdb_z.jpg
    Nom, nom honey.

42056741225_3e22da79b7_z.jpg
    Bee attack.

28089482397_001fd27327_z.jpg
    It was time for a summer party. Dora & Edward love the new sprinkler.

28089482137_dc668df12b_z.jpg
    Their dad Travis Scott take a dip in the pool.

41148202350_707c5a1a71_z.jpg
    The kids were surprised to see the flower bunny outside their home after school. It usually visit at the end of spring.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    2cz3s78.png

I have.....I have no words.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I decided to launch my old save after taking a break for a bit. (Those MMOs were calling my name. xD) Decided to just bull doze my old build and use a pre made house until I can get time to build a new one. I put a few seasonable objects onto the lot and...

Disturbing the peace.
    42241465354_7a27b98f33_b.jpg

It's gonna sting..
    42241463514_d83178bbc4_b.jpg

Bee trying her hand at flower arrangement, At least she is trying.
    42241466814_11198cfdc8_b.jpg

Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited June 2018
    Elvija moved on after tragic death of her husband. Her high school boyfriend called one day and invited her to hang out at the coffee shop. It took 3 times to go out with him to the same coffee shop when he proposed autonomously !
    VwJMaAr.png
    Ohh yes yes !!! They have amazing chemistry, I was thinking her first husband was a good match, but Andrew is so much better.
    Elvija and Andrew tied the knot
    JD4ItDA.png
    She've got pregnant again ( thanks to risky woohoo) :dizzy:
    Her new husband is amazing. He loves her daughter from the first marriage so much <3 Sadly, but his parents ( Arston, Smiltes parents) don't care about little Ariella :( ( crazy old farts stand with umbrellas in the house).
    cAowBIU.png

Andrew is biological brother of Smilte Flores. She also has brother Blair ( he was adopted. His wife recently passed at the restaurant also from hysteria)

• Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    My serial romantic sim had three gold level dates in one day ;-P

LI06MdB.png
    iYR81qm.png
    NxLCYHR.png

He was close to passing out by the time I got him into bed, but hey, milestone completed! :wink:
  • Options
    VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    My sim went on a date with her crush and was interrupted by a third wheel who decided to join in.. then whilst the third wheel was there another sim decided to join in! But after they finally decide to go away their date ended up being successful!
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    So I’ve had a long break from The Sims as life has severely got in the way. I need Cats and Dogs and Seasons but I am going to have to wait a while to get them.

I started a new game on Tuesday with my simself and my bf and I’m having a lot of fun!

Alex Sim moved to Newcrest to start a new life after her family disowned her after an estranged relative left her all their inheritance so she built her own little manor ready for all her hopes and dreams (I’m so proud of the house I built!) Alex Sim was feeling lonely as she had no friends as she didn’t know anybody in Newcrest so she did some exploring. Alex Sim likes gaming and found a gaming cafe called “The Chicken Dinner”. She was casually sat on the sofas watching the world go by when a Sim caught her eye, and she caught his. Gary Gamer introduced himself to her and they hit it off from the start!! They had a great time at the gaming bar and have been inseparable since having gone on many romantic dates, walks, time at the gaming bar and Geek Con. They now live together and as Gary is so smitten with Alex, he popped the question at Sylvan Glade and she said yes!!! (It was a nightmare trying to propose as I had a romantic dinner planned topped by the proposal at the Glade. The first 2 times vampires broke into the restaurant so my sims couldn’t leave so the 3rd time I thought screw it and just went to the Glade lol)

Gary joined the Tech Guru career and has now reached Level 8 of the career in the gaming branch. He’s just reached Level 10 gaming skill and is Level 8 programming. Gary has taken a keen interest in the Logic and Handiness Skill and is progressing nicely. He spends a lot of time gaming to chill from the stress of life but he hacks and develops apps on the side. He has started live-streaming but isn’t very popular yet (am I right in thinking that to gain followers he needs to get into social media?) Gary has also just achieved his Computer Whiz aspiration and is now progressing nicely through his Nerd Brain aspiration. Gary’s Traits are Geek, Ambitious and Romantic.

Alex Sim is a bit of a homebird. She wasn’t sure what path to follow in her new life in Newcrest so she spent some time trying to discover herself. Alex has found a passion for gardening and cooking and has reached Level 8 in both skills. She also likes a game of chess and her logic skill is currently at Level 7. She also enjoys swimming, yoga and has just started baking. Alex has joined the Writing career as that is where she feels her true talents lie. She has just reached Level 6. Alex makes money on the side from publishing books and selling her harvestables. Her traits are Geek, Genius and Family Oriented. Alex is on the final step of her Renaissance Sim aspiration. I’m not sure which one to pick after she completes it. I might go for the Writing one as I feel it’s too soon to go for the family ones yet xD

Alex and Gary were spending time at the Gaming bar when they met a lovely couple called Winston and Emily Brown who are both avid gamers and the couples get on like a house on fire. Gary founded a Gaming Club and they meet regularly at The Chicken Dinner for gaming nights and fun is had all round!

Alex is very keen to get married and is keeping herself in shape with regular visits to the gym so she can fit in that dress!! But Gary wants to reach the top of his gaming career before he makes that final step of settling down which makes Alex sad as she is so desperate to start a family of her own after her own family disowned her.

And that’s where we are at xD

I’ll post some pics when I get on my pc!
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Got promoted. Looks nice.

UmJMKyd.jpg

Copelia's good and she just means well.

oUtkNE6.jpg

9G4VIwU.jpg

Instead of eating in dining room, he came to eat here. What suits you better.

UwhvngW.jpg
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited June 2018
    So much for I won't have time to play this weekend...

Love Day rolled around. Demira and husband Finn started the morning off in a very fitting way.

URYf4xJ.png

Finn made heart-shaped cookies for the kids. Ernesto brought a girl home from school, where she was immediately hounded by his family.

JrCtE6A.png

So the two escaped from the crowded house to a club in San Myshuno. Where Ernesto's great-great-great grandfather Ernest gatecrashed their first date.

Bx5t97k.png

He and Nancy had their first kiss, and very quickly she agreed to be his girlfriend.

mO8gtPC.png

Then they spent the rest of their evening singing karaoke.

6jOcOGH.png

Second-born Edgar aged up. Instead of courting ladies he's content to just stay home and play video games. Ema is not impressed with his skills.

mrK7qvi.png

On a warm day Finn took Ema outside to play in the paddling pool.

woqbOMN.png

cJuhc5b.png

Demira reached the top of her career track as an artist. :grin:

Zxfax3Y.jpg

Twins Ema and Emil soon aged up. :)

pGOFT6z.png

The whole family together: Demira, Finn, and all six kiddos. We might need to get a bigger dining table...

ktezeB2.png
  • Options
    Wilhyral1Wilhyral1 Posts: 97 Member
    2cz3s78.png

I have.....I have no words.
    This cracked me up.
  • Options
    aria2345aria2345 Posts: 33 Member
    I was working on my legacy game and my only eligible heir died in a fire. I learned the hard way that there are no firefighters in TS4. :( I definitely own a sprinkler system now.
    Check out my Legacy Blog! I'm not much of a writer- but I think I'm funny. Though- humor is subjective. :)
    viridivalues.weebly.com
  • Options
    cassie2090cassie2090 Posts: 577 Member
    126bc5d.jpg

so yea i didnt know that could happen in game it was funny.
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    My sim (the guy in my profile photo)'s daughter is now officially dating Connor Lothario (Don Lothario & Liberty Lee)'s son

4fv6s2.png
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    So I decided to play my Sim Miguel again - he's pretty much my favourite male sim and I always love placing him in my saves.

So he went to a diner and look who he happened to meet as his waiter!

xbC1qez.png

They went to the Romance festival even though the autumn air was crisp:

wg7drPg.png

They went on a few dates together and found they had a blast in each other's company:

lN0ZXsC.png

They moved into an apartment in SM so that Miguel could follow his political aspirations and Caleb could become a food critic.

XkPIYwN.png

Time is flying by but these two know how to have fun together!

mgCUTJN.png

Miguel got a surprise proposal in the snow:

m6p2UIg.png

Then, to my utter shock, another surprise happened just that night!

36lN9Li.png

Poor Miguel...
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    I love all these picccccs!
    I don't have any to post right now but the fam I post with on this forum is on hold until I can get my hands on a new computer for seasons. But everyone's pics look great! Seasons really look like it enhances your gameplay soooooo much! :D<3
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I've finally gotten the time to share my story!
    It was spring in the Breland household and Jess couldn't wait for Love day! She got right to decorating the house and it turned out very cute!
    LiOhNIg.png
    BmBpaTt.png
    Chris came over for a visit, it had been awhile. Jess missed him like crazy!
    owXFVdA.png
    m13huau.png
    WKGoBFl.png
    JV1xHRM.png
    Chris asked Jess on a date and he took to her to one of their favorite spots. She beamed over Love Day and all the things she wanted them to do to celebrate. Chris had other plans in mind, he got Jess' attention and went down on one knee. Of course, Jess almost had a heart attack and shouted, "YES!"
    dBdxr20.png
    eVGTPld.png
    sTONLZN.png
    Q4x7XR1.png
    o82KchW.png
    (Extra cute picture of her holding her ring)
    JUiKCRp.png
    euPjQqn.png
    jbmUWfX.png
    They finished their time out by Chris grilling them a nice dinner.
    UayZGGY.png
    Their wedding was set for Love Day, it was a whole week away. So, for the time being, Chris moved in. He spends a lot of time meditating and preparing for the big day.
    Ve87fKJ.png
    M4BI7AO.png
    4qI48nP.png
    vwwRHQc.png
    Chris and Jess found a little skating rink on an outing one night. It was worth a watch. Poor Chris. heh
    sK9038A.png
    A2AY00u.png
    K5TomEP.png
    CXrmn34.png
    Jess' dad started a job in politics and is really getting his cause out there. Heh
    wufRFIH.png
    eWrI9wf.png
    4sRYibw.png
    Bonus
    Chris and Jess looking so cute at the breakfast table!
    h8d89he.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top