Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Busy day today. Picking up where I left off yesterday.
    It's the twins' birthday tomorrow, so after closing the Cakery, Molly went upstairs to bake cakes.
    imFyfT3.png

Kengo enjoyed dinner while working on his comedy skill.
    W1VU2d2.png

A family evening: Molly joins Kengo for a chat and some praising of grades while Ruby takes the other couch. Masami had a quick snack outside while Kimi had her chili. Now it's bath time.
    3KRFaKv.png

Masami made yet another dash for the computer. Kengo has been wanting to show Kimi the flash cards for a couple of days, so I decided to have him help her with basic needs so she can work on her thinking skill.
    Ricky can't decide what's more interesting, getting Mom's attention and help with his shapes or listening to Ruby's funny story. Oh well he can just do both!
    RhPQvyt.png

Masami moved to the couch for some family time, joining the conversation. Kimi, done with cards, headed up to her room for her tablet and some SimShapes before bed.

6lTnKJS.png

Masami: Ruby, your story was very funny. Now please go to bed, it's a school night and past your bedtime."
    Ruby: "But -"
    Masami: "No. Go. I'll be up in a minute to tuck you in, then I'm going to bed myself."
    Ruby: ::sigh:: "All right. Goodnight."

In a reversal from the morning, Ruby sleeps while Kimi plays her game nearby.
    qxdndq5.png

Ricky had a potty accident though his training's almost done. He got a hug from Mom and decided to play with the dollhouse for a while. With everyone else ecept Ruby and Nova the cat asleep, the task of cleaning up the mess and cleaning the smelly litter box fell to Molly.
    izLqY3S.png

Finished cleaning Molly read Ricky to sleep, hoping he wouldn't have a nightmare for a change. Those are exhausting for everyone, especially when he manages to wake the whole house in his bid for comfort.
    XWnzKFM.png

Molly finally got to bed herself, at nearly 4 in the morning!
    oD4hYro.png

I heard voices after everyone was asleep, and when I searched the lot I found this. Seems not everyone left once the bakery was closed and the apartment doors were set to family only. Two employees and a customer made themselves at home on the deck into the wee hours. With no "Ask to Leave" option, I had to go into Build mode and move the deck to get them off it. The grill is now in the fenced backyard, no longer tempting visitors Unfortunately I didn't realize they only got trapped in the backyard.

lzDNaFI.png
    image.png
  • Options
    Part two:

Morning! Kengo and Ruby are the first up and tending to their needs before Masami comes down looking for breakfast.
    pfCuTaq.png

Masami has been working from home for the past week and finally earned her promotion this morning, so she doesn't have to go in until later. This means she can clean up the mess left by their unwanted guests whiel Molly tries out her new spinach frittata recipe.
    XNrx5WL.png

Despite being hungry, Ricky was in a chatty mood the little charmer, and engaged Molly in a discussion over breakfast.
    FdptlbB.png

Fahrid Jacquard was hanging out in the hot tub. When he got out and tried to get back onto the deck, a newly built gate frustrated him, barring him entry. I felt a little mean, but I don't want random Sims partying all night outside the apartment door. I'll just have to remember to unlock it for invited guests.
    asxGEd5.png

Being a food critic, Masami just had to try those veggie burgers left on the deck. She didn't seem to mind them.
    WW0ewOJ.png

Kimi wanted to know what the veggie burger tasted like too, but Ricky started chattering to her and she forgot to eat. I had to interrupt them and send her off potty before she wet herself. THen she finally ate.
    uBgW86e.png

Birthday time, just before Masami went off to work. She was a little late, but it's not every day your toddlers grow up. Ricky was up first. I wish I'd managed to catch the moment Masami's arms stretched out extra long to put Ricky down on the other side of the table from her. Ricky had his communication skill up to 4, so I decided to give him the Social Butterfly aspiration with that boost. He's also outgoing.
    iyVP3NG.png

Kimi blew out her candles next, with an assist from Molly. No strange stretchy arms this time. Did anyone ever notice that the Fussy trait 's image looks just like the Mean trait? Decided to go with Perfectionist for her trait instead, and Mental aspiration. None of her skills got to 4, so she's starting with all 1s.
    b3azobn.png

Another busy afternoon and evening in the shop. I had to lock the door after a few hours to keep out new customers while the current group were being dealt with. l8YPe5K.png

Masami pitched in after her shift to help with restocking. Meanwhile Molly rang up one last customer just at closing. I had thought she finished right before, but the guy was still there with the cart icon over his head, so I had her do it again. The bakery did pretty well, with a record 5 sales. Not too far into the red for once.
    PYjCHNx.png
    image.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    What's this? Oh nothing much, just inviting Grandma over for dinner. Yes Grandma is dead but we're just arguing semantics here.
    Xl6DGII.png
    Also, family fun day! Kinda, Tabitha and Sapphire sang confidently at the karaoke bar. They were awful, but they were confident.
    A27aZzT.png
    Now that she's no longer pregnant Ysenia was finally able to take part in some family fun bowling!
    XnEqraS.png
    And she was doing a whole lot better than Malcolm that's for sure.
    8pP9m7u.png
    And here's a normal day in the Landgraab household.
    qpIB6qm.png
    Oh and now Malcolm has hit full fledged adult status. That's the look of "Holy....my life is half over."
    npkc5w5.png
    Oh and at the party Emerald decided to show her big brother her new baby bump! Oh they grow up so fast.
    oCMeOyB.png
    Speaking of which, Little Cleopatra is a toddler now!
    quF2aSA.png
    You'd think Ysenia would be happy but she's too busy mourning for Alien Grandma, even though Alien Grandma visits regularly. Man, wonder how she'd react if a Sim's concept of death was like ours.
    i7N8Zxi.png
    Though Cleo probably wishes she was child status now so she can play void critters with her sisters.
    FQhQWMp.png
    Also, guess the girls decided to have an impromptu dance party in Ruby's room.
    Z6dbCOJ.png
    dpdNhGU.png
    3UnqRwk.png
    And now here's Ghost Grandma on lead vocals!
    Q6HyPsW.png
    Then other, still alive Grandma came to visit. She was very happy to see the family.
    k7l9RCN.png
    Perhaps a little TOO happy to see Malcolm. Yeah, Malcolm nope'd way out of that conversation.
    n0avzYP.png
    But hey, today's Sapphire's birthday. Got to invite over the girls' cousin, Willow Flex.
    VBLYeQk.png
    sjHlQ4C.png
    Aaaaand now Sapphire's a teenager!
    kKyLjdX.png
    With a very childish side.
    I1O6Jl7.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I made a new save and I moved Thor from Thor Ragnarok into the city to try and make out on his own in the world.
    For those who haven't seen the new Thor movie and plan to, view this post with caution because it reveals a major spoiler from that movie. :)
    I moved him into an apartment in the spice district,
    toKX1aN.png
    t3pyrsr.png
    He heard about the Holiday season from the other Avengers he was very excited about it.
    mv6Z78J.png
    7QRK2IE.png
    His neighbors came for a visit, They had a great time except old lady Geeta kept going on and on to him about how she was a widow and how she was the love guru at the festival. She told him how she saw love in her future. I think it's safe to say she has a thing for Thor.
    UBFDZ19.png
    EieP6Ip.png
    He also enjoyed the fruitcake.
    sZGX522.png
    Thor was pleased with his new friends and found himself enjoying his new life more and more.
    2fO5LSw.png
    Not long after everyone had left he heard a knock on the door and he silently rolled his eyes.. It was Geeta and she was back to talk to him more about her visions. Poor Thor, He hoped she would soon get the picture he wasn't interested and move on but Geeta doesn't seem like the type to give up. lol
    L8UAyMU.png
    Thor does hope to find someone to settle down with in the city, he wouldn't mind the companionship. Maybe someday, he thought.
  • Options
    SharpheartSharpheart Posts: 151 Member
    2zef5p4.jpg
    My sim had extra help on her project, not only did she have a friend from school helping but two of her cats came over c:
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I was making progress in my game, not much but I had just moved Ariel and her brother Gideon into an apartment in San Myshuno. She has an A and also she is 7 days from being a young adult. She is going to be a doctor at San Myshuno General and has been working online for some college credits before she graduates. My computer isn't charging properly at my new place and everytime I unplug it it shuts off. I think its safe to say I need to go to the library and fully charge it. I hope that works. Especially considering that I keep forgetting to save. Thankfully not much has happened.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I was playing with Malcolm and Summer I got distracted in that save mostly playing with Cassandra but I turned the aging on long to add them in as I was supposed to ha.
    38887431322_8936b03059_b.jpg
    Yes, that is Summer Holiday, she originally started living with the Landgraabs when Travis and Liberty went their own ways and she couldn't really afford rent on her own. She was just the maid, his parents constantly gave him trouble for showing interest in her considering her place in the house and while he's not as evil as he could have been...another thing his parent's dispised there was some cruelty that kept him going. For instance, he was glad when his parents died, he could live freely and he didn't have to worry about Summer's well being. They liked to compete with the Goths as they were much much younger and just as successful, but they never bother Malcolm they weren't out to get him feud done and over he sold the family house taking a new one in the same area for him and his love.
    27146813559_111d7559b2_b.jpg
    Though with Liberty considering joining Vlad in the darkness being the mother of his child she's not much for leaving during the day when he's resting, and Travis..well they don't know too much about what he's getting up to. He did meet Mila but really they didn't have anyone there and it wasn't needed.
    27146812979_49fb4704f4_b.jpg
    He's glad the area is being put to use...also I didn't see his parent's tombstones so either I missed them in the orignal house and deleted them or they weren't there....unless they died somewhere else and they are somewhere else entirely.
    38887430062_5883ec09ba_b.jpg
    He can still appreciate the finer things in life though not like his parents might have, it wouldn't be nearly as nice without Summer.
    27146812149_b77c615b02_b.jpg
    38887429062_04ed211760_b.jpg
    While they enjoyed some couple massages a yoga class started Summer was determined to try it at some point...I find it funny the lady in front clearly questions the instructor..I ain't doing that ha. Also they aren't broken I took this before the other three joined in then she started.
    27146810969_abf62ef98f_b.jpg
    <3
    24059065367_6af3e54479_b.jpg
    38923110111_d7a43ac38c_b.jpg
    Aside from the soaks he didn't have much luck getting his wife in the water with him, though it's fun all the time.24059064837_78b2626478_b.jpg
    I found you don't need the special club doors, people don't really bother you too much if you want to make a fake resort but at least this works ha.
    27146809569_5e145c6da7_b.jpg
    A nice breakfast before she tries to con him into joining her for yoga, missed the start of the class but I put extra mats down for that.
    38923108941_7b923113f2_b.jpg
    I ended up making her start first though I could have made them go together...got this pic as a result ha.
    27146808469_77d2e81692_b.jpg
    Getting ready to go home, I remembered I wanted to take pics but I waited for now.
    24059063607_5d6505dbc7_b.jpg
    38887425032_cb25eed7bd_b.jpg
    27146806479_148fd94107_b.jpg
    24059062037_512687a42d_b.jpg
    Got Summer to work on her mixology to keep her busy while Malcolm worked on his Charisma.
    27146805109_8d647a1d6f_b.jpg
    Another fun picture as a result...also he did not stop working on his skill lol.
    38887422342_a3bb0067f3_b.jpg
    It's odd living with a woman that cooks, his mom was more for take out and catering he often wondered why they bothered to have a kid at all if they didn't want to make an effort.
    27146804209_e5320fab74_b.jpg
    24059060297_3ea569931e_b.jpg
    She's adorable.
    38887420722_c76796fbb1_b.jpg
    24059059627_7d15d6eb68_b.jpg
    'you're funny if you think you're going to get me to work out anymore.'

Mmmhmm.
    24059059297_49cecb6a42_b.jpg
    Got them a butler, bet he's surprised the new Landgraabs are so friendly.
    27146802319_de003d4743_b.jpg
    I don't know why...but I kind of like his work outfit.
    25051774738_9ee305c788_b.jpg
    Changed out of it to greet his wife before she got ready to leave.
    24059057707_c2dd50f5bc_b.jpg
    Guess the Butler likes his room, he better we cut the gym in half for him.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Man. my sims did almost nothing compared to all of yours today, Red Destiny. Mine cooked a meal, studied on skills, took a shower and then went to work. Hmmmm - sounds a bit like real life though. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    @Writin_Reg ha :smiley: , hey in the sims real life is good too
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Got a little progress done with Ariel and Gideon. Ariel has her first boyfriend. She has the serial aspiration so she will have lots before she picks one to settle down with. And Gideon began his womanizing. A woman named Ira. They tried for a baby so hopefully it worked. My plan is to have Gideon sleep with a bunch of women and have kids with them, but leave them to be single moms. But as bad karma from doing that he will end up with an alien baby after being abducted and be forced to keep it.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    Okay I know I just posted but I have these pics and I won't be posting again till new page ha.
    38927624791_aa2467564a_b.jpg
    So same save decided to pop into the roomies household I haven't played them on this save, found this cat while Zoe there was looking for love.
    24063207267_e579b54d70_b.jpg
    She befriended Kitty and got her dinner.
    38927623521_284ed6274c_b.jpg
    Cannon was around and Frankie laid down in her food...hmmm ha.
    24063206317_2f633edc54_b.jpg
    Fail after fail Gavin came to have drinks with her, though he's always cared about her so it was easy for him.
    38927622221_22f029672a_b.jpg
    24063205417_0eeceff733_b.jpg
    Their last night in the roomie house.
    24063205007_0ec424c8f1_b.jpg
    Built a starter for them and got them pretty early.
    38927620711_65e45b37fd_b.jpg
    aww
    24063204317_1145abe7f6_b.jpg
    Gavin started a fire, I told him to autofill his hunger and rather than get the fruit salad he chose to cook...I was bitter.
    38927619571_10f25f71ab_b.jpg
    'You're gonna let him die aren't you?'

ahyep
    24063203537_7fb2dc53c0_b.jpg
    38927618291_aaf9164df7_b.jpg
    Her belly popped as she realized she was pregnant and with no pictures of Gavin to speak of.
    24063203107_54d960c0e4_b.jpg
    Cannon kept calling her though he rejected her so she called him, she's sort of shut down, she doesn't want to raise a baby alone.
    38927617561_98938046d3_b.jpg
    It's all for the baby.
    24063202497_66a69b3bf1_b.jpg
    38927616291_f080c17a07_b.jpg
    Kind of like Kitty misses him.
    24063201947_4de007d339_b.jpg
    Cannon moved in with his dog Frankie, and she had to soon go to the job she missed the other day.38927615141_91e0f35e94_b.jpg
    24063201267_84006c1312_b.jpg
    Reminds me of an old family I played a sim that ended up married to a guy that spawned in high in the science career though he had done nothing to have that place...heh.
    38927613651_236dde4265_b.jpg
    "Gonna work today Don?"

"Thought about it."

"And what's the verdict."

"Not a chance."
    ....now he is a receptionist so technically he should be at the computer hehe.
    38212527974_d25403f5fd_b.jpg
    Cannon got really comfortable guess he was lonely after failing with Cassandra when his friend ended up with her instead.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Literally just started a new game.
    Moved my two Sims (roommates) into a ratty city apartment (literally, it’s the Culpepper House one that has needs TLC).
    Felix (given name, Felicity, but she hates that) is something of a rock chic. She’s working nights as a dishwasher right now because they have to pay the rent somehow!
    Candice is BFF and roommate. She’s a snob that came from money, but doesn’t have access to it right now. She rejected her family or they cut her off (it gets a bit complicated and the story changes depending who you ask).

First thing in their new digs and I have Felix sit down at the piano and Candice start to practice singing {if you have caught some of my other threads you’ll know I have big plans for these two}.

Anyhow - I forgot how awful they sound at the beginning levels! :D Having them both going at once was pretty hilarious (and cringe inducing at the same time). Felix is technically embarrased by her lack of musical ability and Candice is tense from the atmosphere.

Don’t worry. It can only go up from here girls.
  • Options
    So Ariel has a boyfriend and a girlfriend now. She can't do anything fun with the boyfriend because he is a teen and she is a young adult, but hopefully soon she will. I am thinking of throwing a birthday party for him and inviting everyone she knows. Once he is a young adult then they will "accidentally" get pregnant. Too bad she might end up leaving him or he may dump her if he ever finds out.

Also Gideon is a father! He has three kids and counting with two different women. I believe that one of the women is pregnant by him yet again. Ira (don't remember her last name), and Ananya Banjeree. Ira has Kimberly and Ananya has twins Hazel and Reginald. Not horrible names haha. Shocking for the sims.

Ariel is also in the doctor career. It is a little slow going at first because things move slowly and there are so many patients but I took the advice of a post on this forum and am taking it one step at a time. I can't wait for her to be able to see what the genders of her brothers children will be.

Gideon is evil, hot headed and gluttonous. Great traits lol. One of his love interests that I have yet to woohoo with is an alien. She didn't mean for him to find out but he still likes her. Can't wait to see what that baby will look like and who will get pregnant. Still working on Gideon getting pregnant.

Pics will come later.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    edited December 2017
    it sounds great, @NRowe! (and soon, they will sound great, too. haha.) ;)
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Great stories and pics everyone ^.^

Not much happened at the Par-tay house. Sebastian managed to gain two new girlfriends for his Serial Romance aspiration. Oumaïma and Ayana.
    UvoWF5Dh.png
    GUZ8Sv4h.png

Ariel increased her DJing skills
    iN01WoQh.png

She then threw a dance party at the old manor
    4MRtkO6h.png

After work, Sebastian wanted to sing a duet with his sister.
    ogNsBDth.png

*bonus pic*

Hunter snuggles next to Sebastian
    FXvYVNFh.png
  • Options
    ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    Juniper and Charlie have been friends for a while. They've flirted back and forth since they were teens, but it seems like there's always something getting in the way of their romance. Juniper invited Charlie over to hang out for a while, eat popcorn, and watch a movie before the Humor and Hijinks Festival. As soon as Charlie suggested Moonlight Massacre III, Juniper had a feeling she would be less than thrilled with his selection. She already thinks anything involving camping is incredibly boring and something as low brow as horror isn't really to her taste either.

KAWGklW.jpg

Turns out she was right and pretty annoyed at the lack of realism in the film. Charlie was as confused and embarrassed as Juniper was irritated as he was under the impression that Moonlight Massacre III was a parody of sorts.

1ACQOz0.jpg

I suppose it was for the best considering they were both so bored that they decided to chat instead.

rxSosd6.jpg

And it was going pretty well.....

Bb2kcM1.jpg

Until they had to leave to get to the festival on time. But after their team won the competition, they FINALLY kissed.

YwhjtnU.jpg

I didn't get a photo of their actual first kiss, so this will have to do. Now they're together! The only problem is, Juniper has been warming up to Ulrike a lot lately. I don't know where her heart really lies. They're pretty cute together too.

ZLAb4wt.jpg
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • Options
    @DoodlyDoofus, your family is so cute!
    @ponderosa now I'm curous to see if Summer and Charlie end up together. Maybe they'll form a love triangle?
    image.png
  • Options
    I'm seriously considering collecting all these posts into the stories so I can track of them if nothing else. Any opinions?
    Switched families yesterday. Meet Aaron and Joanna David and their three children, Ziva, Eli and Jacob. Joanna is Molly Sasami-Stone's cousin, their parents were sister and brother. Joanna was orphaned not long after she became a teen when her parents died on the same day. She filled her time with work, school and music until she graduated Then Aaron moved in next door and it was love at first sight. Before long they were married and living in the house Joanna inherited from her parents.

it was Eli's birthday, and since he's actually a day older than the Sasami-Stone twins, I was pleasantly surprised that he hadn't aged up already, which happened with Ziva. Aaron got started making a cake with the birthday boy's company while Joanna took care of Jacob and helped Ziva with her homework.
    Vreezvu.png
    yhDmrAQ.png

Oh ho, someone's developing a little bit of a paunch. Seems even vegetarians can get fat. Aaron better spend less time writing his novels and more time working out - just as soon as he doesn't have a toddler demanding his attention.
    BfnFo5l.png

Now Eli's a teen, and looking forward to seeing how much more mischief he can get into.
    CZREdmU.png

Next morning, Ziva and Eli chatted over breakfast. Eli was a little smug that he didn't have to go to school having aged up so late the day before. He only got up so early because he was hungry and to get into the habit.
    jhCwyou.png
    6Gq0AIP.png

Ziva started having a mood swing. Figures a loud child would become a rebellious teen.
    W4KHUqS.png

Apparently it was Eli's turn to do the dishes.
    8OWS6Pt.png

Eli got a head start on his homework while keeping Dad company at the table.
    rIaTePN.png

Afterward, he noticed the stereo was broken and decided to fix it. Luckily he managed to finish the repair, becoming dazed afterward. Jacob really enjoyed playing with his dollhouse. He's the first of the children to have one, part of his parents' attempt to give their family everything they didn't have themselves.
    9BAcRnj.png

Joanna finally got up and had breakfast. Aaron thought it was time Jacob learned to talk, with a dancing lesson afterward as a reward.
    zYej7T6.png
    Zt4gemN.png
    eZldxJ4.png

Eli needed to get out of the house and go for a jog to clear his head. He didn't stay out long, returning to practice his painting.
    YrDLfDk.png
    J7PEdbI.png

Ziva brought her friend Jorge home with her after school to watch a movie and chat. She even told him about her crush on boyfriend Mario, and he was very supportive. She kept falling asleep! Not sure why, as she wasn't tired or bored. Part of the rebellious mood?
    SLFlSwE.png
    mmE23Wz.png

Being an annoying younger brother, Eli butted into the conversation while eating a plate of the grilled cheese he just made.
    mmE23Wz.png

Joanna returned home and immediately went to check on Jacob who was still sad about his potty accident earlier in the day. She comforted him and decided to distract him with some flash cards.
    f3HnqAE.png
    QTV5vsj.png

image.png
  • Options
    Part 2:

Jacob must have been overtired, because he insisted on playing instead of going to bed and wouldn't let his father read him to sleep. He finally went to bed though.
    PZ8pVoC.png

Ziva returned from work and got help from Joanna with her homework. Aaron had a chance to sit down and work on his novel before bed, needing to finish before work the next day.
    Cu2CZLK.png

Jacob had a nightmare and woke his father up. Aaron wasn't pleased, having just gone to bed. He caught up with his son in Eli's room, but not before Eli woke up too. Aaron took charge of comforting Jacob, then went into the kitchen for dinner, having woken up hungry. He accidentally ate part of a plate of fish and chips earlier, thus his appetite. Joanna kept him company while she worked on her column. With both of them working overlapping hours and not always having the same day off, they sometimes don't get any time together.
    FIIt6IH.png
    VUBBN8H.png
    qIf20N0.png

Eli couldn't get back to sleep right away, and after a small midnight snack, he finished his painting from the previous day before going bac, to bed.
    lJ5I6qF.png

Eli must have been in a particularly good mood, because he made his bed with a flourish. He wanted to work on his painting skill some more, so I let him after breakfast.
    k45KRnb.png
    Pu9NB8g.png

Several hours after the teens left for school, Joanna headed for work after sharing a quick breakfast with her husband. As usual, since his job started an hour later, it fell to Aaron to get Jacob up and ready for the day. Today he didn't quite finish, and Jacob was left to get his own breakfast under the babysitter's supervision. Branson was a friend and the two had a good chat over breakfast.
    En4UwjR.png
    fKaXlCM.png

Two hours later, the teens returned. Ziva headed straight for the bathroom to take care of her needs before work, leaving Eli with the job of paying Branson and taking out the trash before he could eat too. Not wanting another sim with the icky plumbing moodlet, I made him clean the shower before using it.
    VERkijI.png

Joanna returned home happy about her latest promotion. She needed the bathroom, but with Eli still in it, she got to work on her column while she waited.
    uwuoBt7.png

Meanwhile, Ziva ate and decided to take a nap before work.
    sQPQLO4.png

Brotherly love... Eli and Jacob shared a tender moment before Jacob asked his big brother to wrestle.
    xoxlIgs.png
    648vcEd.png

Having had his fun, Eli decided to tackle his homework - in Ziva's room, probably in hopes of snooping around while she's not there.
    9PVaDhu.png

Joanna had her turn int he bathroom, then decided it was time Jacob learned to say please and thank you.
    9o57SzQ.png

With the grilled cheese nearly gone, it was time to make a new dinner. Mindful of Aaron's preferences, Joanna made buttered gnocchi.
    Wjl9qQb.png

Aaron was appreciative and spent some time with his youngest while he ate.
    qrSSk1s.png

Joanna took care of the potty training so Aaron could get to work on his novel. He's currently making so much more from royalties than his career that could he could afford to quit. But it would be more fun to see if he can reach the top of his career.

yAtaqqb.png

image.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Not much play these past few days, I've been working overtime & battling a cold. But I got a little time in with the Berlin family.

Aged Greta (r) & Wendy up to children, moved the family from Newcrest to Willow Creek & they adopted a golden retriever puppy named Dakota, who is obsessed with toilets.

2znwvac.jpg

2vl3983.jpg

2nq4jur.jpg

The adoption agent was kind enough to clean out their potty chair for them.

16icta0.jpg

Really, EA?

2jg2lvs.jpg

Jon also took a trip to Sixam. He earns his living off the land, so he gathered some collectibles & also got some fang flowers for his alien garden.

16ihc1v.jpg

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Wendy is learning how to be a good pet parent.

2n0dqs.jpg

Even the more unsavory aspects of the job.

2moyq7a.jpg

Jon's alien garden is coming along nicely. I was kind of hoping he'd get abducted, but of course when you do want it to happen, it doesn't.

1zdnib4.jpg

Big sister worship.

63yn9f.jpg

Even with their busy household, Jon & Lora always manage to find time for each other.

2uz3r42.jpg

Seamus's turn!

539xe0.jpg

dykjsm.jpg

That just leaves adorable little Antonia. She kind of makes me want to turn off aging & keep her little forever.

24e2v6q.jpg

156zw93.jpg

rmivyx.jpg

Lora: "Speak for yourself, I got four kids & a dog, the sooner they can take care of themselves, the better. "

1zp1f8l.jpg

Dakota is now an adult!

d4pjd.jpg

He & Seamus have really taken a liking to each other.

2v0l4ky.jpg

2yy17hs.jpg

Aww, we had to know that moment would come.

30u616w.jpg

But she makes a cute child, too.

ae5o8x.jpg

4jmkd2.jpg

And thrilled to finally get to join in the big kids' activities.

2r39lb9.jpg

Lunch on the couch with Dad & a movie. Life doesn't get any better than this.

xoibuh.jpg

"Hey! Why are you painting that masterpiece, when you could be paying attention to me!"

ncm9dy.jpg

Random monkey bars shot.

2d8ko4x.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Dakota got sick & had to go to the vet.

2hxq2d2.jpg

2vdi52s.jpg

They were able to cure him & Jon gave him some extra special attention afterwards.

105v2v8.jpg

The kids didn't know any other children yet, so I sent them to the park after school on Friday, where a few showed up.

24vqpmf.jpg

But Cathy was angry about something & not very good company.

307w3us.jpg

On Saturday the family went to the park in Brindleton Bay, but instead of playing in the dog park, Dakota decided to go exploring instead & got into a lot of trouble. First he was sprayed by a skunk, then he was bit by a squirrel.

3501es6.jpg

v9nyt.jpg

So it was off to the vet again.

28ivywk.jpg

Then home for a good bath.

jrxrm8.jpg

Then from pet trouble to kid trouble, as Jon had to put Antonia in time out for making a mess.

rbfjtk.jpg
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    My teen Sim Guthrie was gonna choose her father's bed to mess around with her older boyfriend... that is, until she found half-sibling Havana on the bed, which ultimately led to her father catching them. He wasn't happy. The whole situation was just so absurd; Havana was literally stuck in the middle because she was stuck on that bed, and she became super angry the moment Guthrie defied to her father; their father, meanwhile, also became angry and sent some serious death glares to Shiva the older boyfriend. Also, I was only controlling Guthrie as she doesn't actually live with her father, so I had no idea what as going on with all these other Sims. :# With dad secretly being a vampire, Shiva learns his lesson never to cross a girlfriend's father the hard way.
    0MibduP.png
    Honestly don't even know what's going on here.
    gZdhcDE.png
    Havana protecting her father's bed from nasty activities.
    420pmoO.png
    Dad being angry with teen Guthrie while Havana is playing on the bed - the boyfriend apparently decided that his best option was to hide under the covers.
    VPgEShS.png
    Almost looks like Havana is trying to calm her father down by pushing her toy into his face. "Look, dad, it's a butterfly!"
    XlBkmlw.png
    Death glare #1.
    gT71Ljz.png
    Death glare #2.
    Ce3tYqf.png
    Death glare #3. Havana also seems to have joined the glaring contest.
    H6063D5.png
    Death glare #4.
    isTmub6.png
    Boyfriend trying to explain himself to dad.
    oVOzogl.png
    He ain't having it.
    y9fiVbK.png
    Never touch a father's daugther... especially not of he's a vampire.
    c14Pwhy.png
    "Daaaaad! I told you to stop drinking my boyfriends' blood."
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    Bananacupcake1Bananacupcake1 Posts: 60 Member
    I kickstarted my sims vet career and once I bought a second table and trained my employee, things went from 1-100 real quick and I had so many patients! I then played around creating a new sim yet again as I seem to spend more time on CAS than on the actual gameplay :smile: I met loads of new people, participated in geekcon and sung some dreadful karaoke, achieving a score of 2/100 in the competition XD I decided to adopt a cat but it glitched and the cat disappeared halfway through the adoption animation and Anas just left :disappointed: I then quit the game as this saddened me and I also realised it's 3am and I need to sleep lol
  • Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    Currently right now I'm rebuilding the sims 2 in terms of the characters (not housing or anything, but the people), but using TS1 and TS3 to give a bit more background and flesh them out. I've finished up the newbies. So Betty and Bob have their daughter Brandi, but she also has a sister Beverly. Not canon, but I think it helps to flesh out the family lines. Too many lines only had 1 kid and that's just not realistic. So brandi married skip and had her kids. Skip has a sister from TS3 called Ruby. So I added her as well and she exists along with the other broke clan. Brandi has dustin, beau, and is pregnant with twins. She's also got a pit bull named Nova. Skip is still alive and I plan to keep it that way a little alternative story telling for that one.

I'm also now starting to work on Pleasants. I'm hoping within a month I'll have most of the sims 2 families redone with proper family trees and linking. As well as relationships and a little expansion on families that seem right. I'm also planning to bring back the roomies and have them marry each other. When I played TS1 the roomies always got married and adopted a baby so I plan to do the same for them in this save.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top