Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[UPDATE] The Sims 4: Lifestate Survey

Comments

• Options
    jeepdrivinggirljeepdrivinggirl Posts: 6 New Member
    mermaids
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I voted werewolves, but if they ever do a fairy GP, I would love it if they could give us a fairy world, or allow us to build the fairy homes, and actually go into them. I mean, since sims 4 uses loading screens anyway, there's no reason that we shouldn't be able to click on a fairy home,and actually go into it, right?
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I really want witches, but I know that's the most popular lifestate so I voted for robots instead to keep things interesting :)
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Mermaids!!!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    @liliaeth Sorry, don't want to derail the discussion, but that is a great idea! I would love for them to make a fairy world!
  • Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    Witches are my number one favourite at the moment. My number two would be fairies. I hope we will get both.
    liliaeth wrote: »
    I voted werewolves, but if they ever do a fairy GP, I would love it if they could give us a fairy world, or allow us to build the fairy homes, and actually go into them. I mean, since sims 4 uses loading screens anyway, there's no reason that we shouldn't be able to click on a fairy home,and actually go into it, right?

A fairy world would indeed be a very interesting idea. Maybe we could get a fairy portal that teleports fairies to a special fairy world where they can buy their own home.

Another type of life state that I would like to see is superheroes. These aren't mentioned in the survey, but I think they would be an interesting addition, since we haven't actually had them before.
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited April 2017
    Klthf wrote: »
    Witches are my number one favourite at the moment. My number two would be fairies. I hope we will get both.
    liliaeth wrote: »

A fairy world would indeed be a very interesting idea. Maybe we could get a fairy portal that teleports fairies to a special fairy world where they can buy their own home.

Another type of life state that I would like to see is superheroes. These aren't mentioned in the survey, but I think they would be an interesting addition, since we haven't actually had them before.

If they put in the fairy homes in the regular sims world, they could work as portals to the fairy world. They could give this special world a different type of physics, like making fairies able to walk on the walls or ceilings, or other stuff like that, make it unique in a way. Or just have it look different like the alien world. (though preferably slightly larger so we can actually build lots in them.)

I'd love a superhero lifestate, since they already created special powers for vampires, and powers you get through meditation, it shouldn't be too odd to have other superpowers, with some special outfits, and with the club system, you could have heroes fighting villains...
  • Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    I wish for Wizards and Witches as a big fan of Harry potter.
    Robots sound nice as well.

LOL, no way it's going to be Fully-fledged plantsims.
    I am sorry if you like plantsims, but I don't like Shrek-like green sims.

• Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Robots/Serves all the way, but my second choice would have been witches
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    determigdetermig Posts: 75 Member
    Witches are definitely my favorite and would love for them to make a return to TS4. But I also need genies - they have been here since TS1 after all :p
  • Options
    IhascandyIhascandy Posts: 67 Member
    Voted Zombies. Could be a lot of fun infecting other sims and eating peoples brains XD (I'm not creepy I promise :naughty:)
    44318e6415ea052bd5b7c38074aad0aa.png
    That's one small step for a sim... one giant leap for simkind...

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Voted Fairys, as I quit Sims 3 before they were introduced. I have a small fairy community in Willow Creek (using cc wings) that I'd love to make real.
    Witches would be interesting, too, but even more I'd love a generic spellcaster that can be customized into different magical traditions similarily to the vampires with their powers and weaknesses.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Voted Fairys, as I quit Sims 3 before they were introduced. I have a small fairy community in Willow Creek (using cc wings) that I'd love to make real.
    Witches would be interesting, too, but even more I'd love a generic spellcaster that can be customized into different magical traditions similarily to the vampires with their powers and weaknesses.

Fairies have been cool in Sims 3 they could do a variety of pranks on Sims. :D

For Witches I wish there to be a Game Pack focused around them just like Vampires and an Alchemy skill!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    Either mermaids or witches. I just want mermaids to have powers and no scales for legs, they were kind of boring in TS3. It would be really cool if child and toddler mermaids had tails and possibly powers too.
  • Options
    LivLifeLoveLivLifeLove Posts: 73 Member
    I would want genies because they can grant my sims' wishes :smile:
    2sbFhy3.gif
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    I'm very 50/50 between witches and servos. Fairies would be next.

I-I want them all!
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I want activities, what good are life state with nothing to do?
  • Options
    SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    If we ever got witches one pf their spells should be to turn other sims into animals, it doesn't seem likely but would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    I voted for zombies, but my 2 & 3 would be witches and servos. Fairies are something I would probably not feel strongly enough about to vote for, but I did enjoy them a lot in Sims 3 and certainly would be happy if they showed up.
  • Options
    Samcharles74Samcharles74 Posts: 257 Member
    I voted for zombies, but my 2 & 3 would be witches and servos. Fairies are something I would probably not feel strongly enough about to vote for, but I did enjoy them a lot in Sims 3 and certainly would be happy if they showed up.

You know zombies could be real interesting this time around. Imagine them not being mindless but more like vampires with their own lifestate and abilities...hmm. The only thing I wouldn't want to see with zombies is like they were in TS3. Plant destroying zombies...please god no. :s
  • Options

You know zombies could be real interesting this time around. Imagine them not being mindless but more like vampires with their own lifestate and abilities...hmm. The only thing I wouldn't want to see with zombies is like they were in TS3. Plant destroying zombies...please god no. :s

Yes, Sims 3 zombies were hugely disappointing. I'd prefer something like the Sims 2 zombies, which were a unique lifestate. Especially with so many avenues for resurrection in this game - add in the chance that something goes wrong and your beloved grandmother comes back from the dead as a slavering zombie? That would be cool. d
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member

Yes, Sims 3 zombies were hugely disappointing. I'd prefer something like the Sims 2 zombies, which were a unique lifestate. Especially with so many avenues for resurrection in this game - add in the chance that something goes wrong and your beloved grandmother comes back from the dead as a slavering zombie? That would be cool. d

Maybe they could put Zombies in a Game Pack along with Witches?
    Witches could turn Sims into Zombies or revive the dead as Zombies.
    But more like TS2 Zombies!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Making ambrosia with a rotten angelfish? Or having a death flower of low quality on you when Grim shows up?
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I love witches but I also really love werewolves! I see that witches are getting the most votes so I voted for werewolves instead ;-). Either one would be good for me.
  • Options
    ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    Mermaids, duh!
    The current sims 4 pools are kinda boring, so it would be cool if there was a sea of mermaid towns.(the vampires already gave this edgy look, aquatic life would be pretty colorful)

Oh wait what about birb people?
    I want birb people, birbs are nice.