Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[UPDATE] The Sims 4: Lifestate Survey

1234568...Next

Comments

• NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    Sorry for the long post!

Bigfoot/Yeti.

I’m not really feeling this one, to be honest. I’d like it to be an encounter during winter, if and when Seasons is added, but as a playable lifestate? Nope.

Fairies.

I never really played fairies in the Sims 3 because they seemed overly flamboyant. I do not mean that in an offensive way, I swear. I stuck to wizards and witches mainly and that influenced the lifestates that I played with.

I’d love to see them make a return with more mischievous actions, a bit of fairy magic, and overall cuteness that they provide. Having little mushrooms that they can live in would be amazing! Having a small mushroom on your lot that when interacted with took you to a house or something inside the mushroom would be amazing! The load screens would help reduce the performance hit.

If not that, a liveable hidden world, much like Forgotten Hollow, but only fairies can access it.

PlantSims.

I enjoyed playing them during the challenge, even in their limited form. I would love to see them make a return, but not as something you can easily acquire.

- Farming skill level increased from 10 to 15, adding new plants and things needed to grow the plants, herbs, flowers, and trees needed for the ingredients. Once you graft together a tree, you cut it down and repeat a similar process to the beans, instead you use the rare ingredients as a growth power and then you keep tending to it.

There are four steps. At level 11 you can grow the tree. AT level 12 you get the next ingredient and so on, needing a total of four things to grow the massive tree, much like that pink one we had (not pink, though. Make it green!)

- PlantSims can instantly revive a dead plant with a simple action, this, however, has a cooldown. They also leave a small trail of flowers when they walk and they adore all kinds of nature, gaining massive amounts of fun and social while gardening. They are never too stressed or uncomfortable to garden.

- They can absorb puddles of water and can ask other Sims to water them (causing a small plant to grow on their head). They can also harvest themselves, granting random plants that can be consumed or planted for boosts (temporary) to their abilities.

- They also have an area effect watering. They can water a full 5x5 grid instantly by expanding their water bar (replaces hunger) to tend to the plants.

PlantSims would be about nature and get upset if they’re cooped up inside. Vampires, assuming you have the pack, cannot bite them. PlantSims also cannot venture into Forgotten Hollow or they begin to wilt (lack of sunshine).

If a PlantSim has wilted, they can be watered and revived. They are immortal assuming they keep up their friendship levels with plants (only a PlantSim can revive a PlantSim).

Genies.

I never played genies, so I cannot offer much. I’m sorry.

Mermaids.

Same as above. I just cannot see these working unless a new world is built.

Mummies.

Never played them, but they would need to come in an Egyptian-based pack, just like World Adventures.

Robots.

OH MY GOD, YES, PLEASE! Alright. I have all that out of my system.

Sims should be able to build them and if they’re crazy enough, implant their memories into the robot. When the Sim dies, they become the robot and proceed to do whatever they were programmed to do. Whether it be mean, nice, clean, cook, whatever.

All my good ideas vanished during the PlantSim stage. :(!

Wizards/Witches.

This is another lifestate that I desperately want right now!

I would love a system like the strength/weakness stage but in a dark/light system. Good witches cannot interact with a bad witch without getting angry. They detest each other to the highest amount and nothing can fix that.

- Good witches can cure sickness instantly, repair objects, create collectables, increase moodlets, vanish in a plume of white smoke, unlock and lock doors, cast lightning spells, bring the dead back to life (if they’re powerful enough), and many more good natured things.

- Evil witches can cause sickness (incurable or not), destroy objects, create dark potions with a flick of their wand, vanish in a plume of black smoke, lock doors, make Sims wet themselves, make Sims gain no hunger from food (bar does not move but they remain very hungry, no matter what they eat), make a Sim instantly fat, turn a Sim into a toad, threaten to turn children into a potion, cackle madly, unnerving all people around, create fires, duel with good witches, and many more dark, evil things. *cough* Avada Kedavra! *cough*… Dark rituals that can allow them immortality at the cost of a lot of things (traits, making them insane, evil, etc).

- Potions would be added, as well as a few objects that are secrets. Think of secret stairs from the Sims 3: World Adventures. That way potion making rooms could be made secret. Scrolls (powerful single use spells, such as a spell to destroy all electronics in a house).

- Things like candles and floor-to-ceiling bookshelves would be prominent. Nothing electronic.

- Non-wizard Sims would react badly to witches, no matter if they are good or not. Witches can remove memories of them.

Zombies.

I didn’t like them in the Sims 3 and I don’t think I would if they were implemented the same.
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    I still don't understand why there should be options to turn something off that you didn't have to buy in the first place

I still don't understand why some people can think options are not a good thing. The more options the better as the game is better able to cater to a wide range of players and play styles.
  • shedeviledeggshedeviledegg Posts: 39 Member
    Witches and Wizards. Hopefully as a fleshed out lifestate, with multiple animations.
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited April 2017
    The witch, I think...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • ImperialCircusImperialCircus Posts: 31 Member
    I would love to see a more detailed version of the Witch/Wizard lifestate. Besides fairies, it was one of my favorites.