Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[UPDATE] The Sims 4: Lifestate Survey

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
Now that we've got Vampires in a Game Pack, which other playable Lifestate(s) do you want to see in The Sims 4?
Vote here:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=58fc119be4b0849ccecc1f48

Also comment below :)
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    Robot, def!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Hannie wrote: »
    Robot, def!

Me too! :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I could only choose one? Vamp anyway. *shrug*
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    I could only choose one? Vamp anyway. *shrug*

That's the toughness of this question. Imagine you are the one that has to decide which Lifestate will be added in the next expansion pack and it can only be one :D
    a256aFi.gif
  • carson133carson133 Posts: 35 Member
    Vampire! Obviously! LOL!
    Origin ID: carson133
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    All of them!
  • StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    I have always thought Juiceaholic. If we are playing like real life When Sims go to bars they need to get tipsey (they touched on it in University TS3)
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • BoothBiscuitBoothBiscuit Posts: 62 Member
    I chose fairy! Choosing vampire didn't occur to me while voting even though I like vampires-- but I guess fairies fit more into my aesthetic. Somehow? (also, I have to say, as someone who didn't get any EPs in TS2 and TS3 that added fairies or vampires, I'm probably going to get really excited if I get either and make all of my favorite sims vampires/fairies. it hasn't happened yet but still. oops.)
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    It was a hard choice for me -- in the end, I went with Mermaids. But in general, I would like most all of them. Bigfoot and Frankenstein's monster are the only ones that I'd really rather see as unique NPCs. (Just seems more fitting to the way I envision them, I guess.) Mummies might be a bit questionable too, IMO. But it's all a matter of opinion, of course.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    sorry op but that poll as a mistake as there is no none or maybe or yes but with an option to fully turn off unwanted lifesates in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I really want vampires, because their lore is so centered around family and their own society that I think it would be really fun playing as them.
  • FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    I chose vampire. However, I don't care about any of life states except sims. May be robot could be useful as well.
    @StilleWater love the picture in your signature.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited May 2016
    sorry op but that poll as a mistake as there is no none or maybe or yes but with an option to fully turn off unwanted lifesates in game

It's not a mistake as this is a poll for fans of life states :)

As for me I chose Vampires although I want them all.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    i want vampires and witches the most, i voted witch since i know vampires will get a ton of votes. :)
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

All the above! :p Not sure about Bigfoot though.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Vampires.

IMHO, they should add 2 creatures next pack to compensate for GT.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    I'd like to see most of those. But, I voted for vampire, because that's the first life state I'd like to see return to the series. Vampires, witches, then everything else. :smile:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    Vampires.

IMHO, they should add 2 creatures next pack to compensate for GT.
    I see more and more people traumatized by GT :D. I am not but it's quite a miss for me.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Bigfoot was great for skills and talents (had all skills maxed and all gold talent badges) but wasn't something you could turn into or breed with.

He made a great employee for craft shops (could make all the things) and great for activating Servos (they take on the personality/skills of the activator).
  • Shadow08Sims3Shadow08Sims3 Posts: 711 Member
    I would want all. But I pick vampires
  • MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    edited May 2016
    I voted for fairies. I would like to see them return.
  • dadnboydadnboy Posts: 323 Member
    Where's the love for werewolves? :( I seem to be one of the few people that voted that...
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    @dadnboy my guess is most simmers that love supernatural sims would want as many different types as possible but seeing as we could only vote for one.... :/
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited May 2016
    :'( Having me pick between fairies and mermaids is tough. I want them both. I love all life states, just not all version of them that have been done like the Twilight vamps and the PVZ zombies from TS3. I ended up picking mermaid because I can relate to them more.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Mermaid.