Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    lots of things going on, I took some pics but I don't have enough so I won't post yet :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    @Olivesplum06
    Oh, I must have overlooked that. :hushed: I see if I can find them.
    Yeah you don't have to replace all that much. Can't wait for the pics!

@RedDestiny92
    Curious for your pics as well! :smile:
  • Options
    ArianaMRArianaMR Posts: 38 Member
    I recently got into the third generation of my legacy. I love this family! The current heir is probably my favorite sim I've played with.
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @SPARKY1922 Awe, Matt is cute :blush: Potty recolors? Odd..very odd..you have them checked off in CEP right? (If the colors were showing up as choices you have it checked off) I have never had recolors do that. :o

@princess2109 Cool! Can't wait to hear about it. For baby names there are some I use all the time, if I start a new family. Sometimes I look on the internet at a baby names site to see if anything jumps out at me that I never thought of.

@BristolCat WOW! You read this whole thing? Glad you enjoyed the read and happy you decided to start up the game again. :smiley: Hope you keep us posted on whats happening!

@Nindl LOL you are welcome. funny-tongue-wag-smiley-emoticon.gif

@Olivesplum06 Glad you are still enjoying your game. Yes, be sure to post some pics!

@RedDestiny92 Hahahahahahaha I find it hard to believe YOU do not have enough pics roflmao.gif Can't wait to see some!

@ArianaMR Cool! Congrats on getting to the 3rd generation! Glad you are enjoying your family, feel free to post your stories (and pictures when you can) if you would like too. :)

• Options
    NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    edited May 2017
    @princess2109
    I just think about a name myself and once I came up with one I like I use it. :)

@Olivesplum06
    Nice, looking forward to the pics! Btw, regarding 50s clothing - have you checked out All About Style? They have lot's of awesome clothes from the 50s. ;)

@RedDestiny92
    Hard to believe you don't have enough pics, hehe, normally you use to say you have too much. Looking forward to seeing them, though, I am curious how all the Belladonna Cove stories have developed. :grin:

@ArianaMR
    Cool! It is always lovely when you really like the sims you play with. :blush:

@JULES1111
    Lol that smiley. :joy:
  • Options
    littlebopeeplittlebopeep Posts: 28 New Member
    My sim got abducted by aliens 3 times in one week -.-
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Thanks for all the input!! I'll get around to updating soon, i had a friend come over :p
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    AllieSootieAllieSootie Posts: 450 Member
    My sims moved in from the dorms to a house in university.
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member

@Nindl

Yes! That's where I've gotten most of mine lol
  • Options
    I gathered a club who usually hang out at the Bluffs at an inn with a fire instead. They have a club activity - hang out by fire. Did you know if there is a fireplace they all stand around the fireplace stupidly warming their hands if there's no other club-related activities to do xD
  • Options
    A week with Emil, Peggy and Alyssa!
    snapshot_06127ed4_46278587.jpg?w=600
    First of all, fatherhood suits Emil so well. He's such a cutie when he's interacting with Alyssa <3 Who by the way is aging up!
    (Not that I got a pop-up, I just felt that Alyssa definitely would've been a toddler by the time her dad graduated college)
    snapshot_06127ed4_86278624.jpg?w=600
    I totally forgot I had this default replacement, but it just looked so great on Alyssa that I kept it ;o;
    snapshot_06127ed4_46278a51.jpg?w=600
    A h h h, such a cutie! She's got her dad's hair and eyes, but her mumma's eye shape for sure. Maybe her dad's lips too?
    snapshot_06127ed4_662a35c1.jpg?w=600
    Juliette invited her brother to the club for a bit and I tried having Pegs and Emil try to have a baby in the photo booth. Miss Crumblebottom was none to happy about it.
    snapshot_06127ed4_262a35cb.jpg?w=600
    By the looks of it, neither was Emil. Being smacked with a crusty old purse isn't very thrilling I guess.
    snapshot_06127ed4_662af73b.jpg?w=600
    With plans of another baby on the way, Emil and Peggy tie the knot! Because their funds were low they couldn't try a party ;o;
    snapshot_06127ed4_662af74a.jpg?w=600
    snapshot_06127ed4_862af7a2.jpg?w=600
    And then suddenly it was time for Alyssa to grow up again! Which felt like it happened so fast ;o; I didn't really get to spend much time with her it felt. She learned her basic skills but no rhymes :(
    snapshot_06127ed4_462b1c06.jpg?w=600
    snapshot_06127ed4_c62b200b.jpg?w=600
    To close out the week, Peggy is giving birth to her sons! She had two little boys, Conner and Colton.
    snapshot_06127ed4_c62b2070.jpg?w=600
    (Conner is wearing the hat, you'll later see Colton in a green onesie)
  • Options
    @Sally1502 coming soon :)
    @JULES1111 and @Nindl haha :D tease all you want missies but I played for a little while since I've doing other things and took four pictures in one house..that is not my normal quota you know.
    @princess2109 aww such a cute family, Mrs. Crumblebottom strikes again ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Nindl

Thanks and these days I have a folder with a date on containing around 8-10 new cc so if anything goes wrong I know it's one of those and that's how I knew it was the potty cc lol Its a long slow process doing it this way but it means I know what is working and what is breaking my game-)

@Sally1502

Thanks well today my food is going back in game thankfully I may try take some pics :)

@Olivesplum06

I would also like to see some more pics of your theme/era when you have time :)

@JULES1111

Thanks re Matt he was a long time coming I went off to play my fav Broke family for a while-) I know right re the potty recolors it does not make any sense but it was causing a glitch so out they went :)

@RedDestiny92

I agree with everyone else around here about the picture situation lol

@ArianaMR

It's great you love the sim you are playing I never know with 2 how CAS sims they are going to turn out sometimes..

@littlebopeep

The Alien abductions sounds like a record did all your sims get preggers?

@AllieSootie

That sounds great would love to see some pics :)

@princess2109

Lovely update I can never choose great names for babies or any other sim lol I usually end up coming out of game and looking online to try find more interesting ones. Emil and Alyssa do look really cute together and she is also very cute as a toddler and child too (that growing up seemed fast-) Fantastic Crumplebottom pics I love the antics of this woman-) Married and 2 more boys what a lovely family :)

• Options
    @RedDestiny92 thank you! Peggy and Emil are probably my favorite couple to date in this legacy <3

@SPARKY1922 Alyssa felt like she was flying by! I was so sad to have gotten her pop-up for her child birthday :( it felt too soon.
    Honestly i was surprised to have gotten two boys! I used a scanner at the start of her pregnancy to make sure she was pregnant, and then suddenly she was having twins!

Which btw, from what i see by the eyes and eyebrows, the boys are indenical with black hair and blue eyes <3
  • Options
    Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    edited May 2017
    @ArianaMR
    Cool! If you like, show us pics as soon as you can. :smiley:

@littlebopeep
    I didn't know that was possible. :hushed:

@AllieSootie
    Nice! I would also like to see pics. :grin:

@princess2109
    That are some really pretty pics! I like the pic of the baby growing up with all the confetti.
    birthday-party-blower.gif
    I think Peggies wedding dress looks sweet, from what I can see lol. :smile:

@RedDestiny92
    Yei! :blush:

@SPARKY1922
    I'd like to see more pics from your sims. :yum:

@JULES1111
    I totally copied your smiley using lol. I just find the variety to choose from here not great haha.
  • Options
    @littlebopeep Awesome! I love when my sims are abducted by aliens! Did any come back pregnant? I love alien babies. :blush:

@AllieSootie cool, it is always nice when they can have their own place at uni. At least the bathroom can be kept clean! :joy:

@princess2109 Awe Alyssa is a cutie! Nice Emil and Peggy got married, even if they couldn't afford a big wedding. LOL Miss Crumblebottom , destroying sims fun one couple at a time! You got a perfect picture of her though! That is some serious rage she is having there! :joy: The twins are adorable!

@RedDestiny92 haha! giggle.gif Wow only 4? That is a all time low for you!

@Sally1502 LOL that's ok! I know the ones here are a bit boring, but better then when the forum first opened, **shutters** those were TERRIBLE! It is more fun to use more animated ones!ear-to-ear-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Options
    @Sally1502

Nup - it was the same female sim every time! Not even any alien babies to show!
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    In my BACC, my simself got promoted to Fact Checker in the newspaper career.

Town architect Tesla Krakow and Police officer Sura Kyo moved in together (currently they're staying at The Vineyard, where Tesla has lived since day one,) and got married. Tesla also got promoted, and he's a Draftsman (level 6 of the architect career.) I've got to stop him a couple days to get his business to gain a few levels... and build a cottage for him and Sura and their forthcoming spawn. (Just the one, I think. Sura was set in ACR to not want any kids, but apparently this one was risky. That or Tesla's wanting six set it off...)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92
    Haha, I am not teasing, just saying. o:)
    I know how it is to not have enough pics to share and having to wait until you got more. ;)

@SPARKY1922
    That sounds clever! :)
  • Options
    Long time no update - and now something completely new! :smiley:
    I have been wanting to play a medieval Sims 2 for a long time and finally started doing it. I didn't even play for one sim day, but mostly downloaded and tested CC (still need a lot more - if anyone comes across or knows good medieval CC, please let me know!) :lol:

So, this is my medieval elf sim called Vendethiel (of Nelmerion is her surname). Can't really tell you much about her as she isn't even a day old, lol, but I do have plans for her! :)

SZhWzvX.jpg

In the pics you can mostly see her small house. I am quite pleased with it but will maybe change the floor to wood - what do you say, is wood or stone better?

Vendethiel managed to burn her first meal - it is probably not that easy to cook with a cauldron. :#

And in the last pic she gets to know a neighboured woman. And a kitty walks past! I will probably get Vendethiel a pet as well, but a bit later. :grin:

And lastly, for those who wondered what happened to the Easters - they still "exist" and I still like them, I just wanted to play something new for a change, after five generations in the same modern family. ;)
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @princess2109

I love identical twins in the game or even just twins :)

@Sally1502

I promise more gameplay but as I started testing all CC again I could not resist having a go at the pleasantview map for a change see pics below-)

@Scribal_Goddess

Lol re the ACR mod I don't think I could never use that in any form of challenge as no matter how the settings are tweaked risky behaviour appears to be able to get through :)

Pleasantview from a different looking perspective :)

30a9ssk.jpg

I also just started using criquette night time lights mod and street lamps which I think look pretty awesome in a nighttime view of the neighborhood..

2ywffgo.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @littlebopeep There is a mod to allow females to also get pregnant from aliens if you are interested.

@Scribal_Goddess Glad your BACC is going well. I don't think I could deal with ACR :joy:

@Nindl Oh awesome! Can't wait for updates on your new game! The pictures look great! I vote for stone floors, I don't know why, they just seem more medieval. :D

Digging through my way to many bookmarks, for real, I need to chill on that stuff. :joy: I have these for medieval CC. You can look and see if you are interested in anything.

http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/

http://historicalsims2.wikia.com/wiki/Medieval_Defaults

http://modthesims.info/browse.php?f=627

http://themedievalsmithysims2.blogspot.com/

http://www.all-about-style.com/themes_medieval2.html

http://m22cdb.livejournal.com/ (sims medieval to sims 2 conversions)

https://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/34965.html (allmighty hat's list of medieval content with links) I don't know how many are still active though.

@SPARKY1922 Nice job on Pleasantview. The night time lights look awesome!

Edit: missed some links...don't judge meh! :D There is a lot to go through. :|

http://nixedsims.tumblr.com/tagged/my-medieval-downloads

http://www.parsimonious.org/sims2.html

http://lidiqnatasims2.webs.com/medieval.htm

Ok I am done....I think...

• Options
    > @JULES1111 said:
    > @littlebopeep There is a mod to allow females to also get pregnant from aliens if you are interested.

Oh hey, nice to know! Not sure if I want this particular family to have alien spawn but there are a couple of families where it seems to be the female all the time, never the male! Thanks!
  • Options
    @princess2109 sure thing :) and I can see why heh.
    @Sally1502 :)
    @JULES1111 right? So you understand my dillema..though now I think I went in and got too many don't care sharing anyways ha! You and your links not sure if have a couple of the same or not.
    @Nindl heh that's okay you know how I am about my pictures I must haz many yeah I spelled it like that on purpose :smiley: I guess I technically had enough but I wanted more. I like your new sim, I've seen people playing with the cc but haven't looked for any myself really. Here are some things you might need to test in another hood though. And you could test these too scroll down for the cheese and drinks, I think wood is better sometimes peasants didn't have stone floors from what I've seen. now if I managed to share the same things Jules then I know about nothing lol.
    @SPARKY1922 mod looks good :smile:
    Now my pics heh.
    34657244801_ac08522f6a_b.jpg
    Now with the Rutherfords, Ramona can't seem to believe her father is serving that slop...he's always at work so he's bad at cooking...she's also a good kid and ate it anyways.
    34657244701_becdf01a4f_b.jpg
    After school that day I saw she brought over Chris he must have wanted to get out of the house.
    34657244591_38b8f19f72_b.jpg
    Middle child aged up..had to go back and look up the adorable little one's name Noelle looks nothing like her sister.
    34657244901_55c92d04ec_b.jpg
    Who is very odd.

"Hey come out of my mama already you're making her sick, I'll take all your toys if you don't!"

"Ramona sweetheart...don't threaten the baby."
    34657244511_155b2d627c_b.jpg
    And Linda was born.

"See mommy I knew it would work she came for toys."
    33947449754_9fdaa33099_b.jpg
    Then had to jump in the Weir family as we've been waiting for a wedding, though I realized I had to run her out and get a wedding dress.
    34657245071_e92a1e82df_b.jpg
    Fun fact Conner lost his job for this wedding.
    34657245181_4bc86e77d9_b.jpg
    While Ana and Jessica talked about ghosts Conner's friend could only think about how hot he thought Jessica was, back off old man she's happily married.
    34657244991_140f1ac3a0_b.jpg
    33947449674_9fdaa33099_b.jpg
    When everyone came down for cake Jessica stayed up stairs to use the bathroom and Conner's computer.
    34657245301_926db366c1_b.jpg
    Not sure what Geoff said to get her to make this face but she's adorable, maybe he was telling her about the time Conner almost got fired when they were roomies....hehe
    33947449644_ec74d75d3a_b.jpg
    34657245121_faf7209b6f_b.jpg
    Jessica came down eventually.
    34657245581_e1e17038d0_b.jpg
    While they were having a dance Justin who is just like his aunt hopped on the computer, Nyla was also late to school though she wasn't watching the wedding this is what happens when you plan a wedding poorly but it was a good time.
    33947449034_88943c37bf_b.jpg
    Okay so bouncing over to the Patel/Gere house hold we find baby Richard out of his crib on the floor where Chastity put him.
    34657244231_c57738aa44_b.jpg
    After some flirting in the kitchen...and taking care of the baby Chastity went to quit her job Carlos was very well off so she doesn't need to work as far as she's concerned. It was strange at this moment Chastity got a fear of getting engaged to Ramir...and he got a want to propose to her. She seems to know him.
    34657244161_1d0e1c3a74_b.jpg
    much later...it's hard to see but Ramir is the one that got up to get Richard while Chastity ignored him, though she was rested.
    34657244381_a962723810_b.jpg
    Amazingly enough Ramir has a soft spot for Richard that he never had for Nyla and he's not even his son....makes me sick heh.
    33947449104_ff2fbb8a11_b.jpg
    When the sun comes up Chastity is off to get clothes with Carlos' money...in the car paid for with his money.
    34657244291_55d108c9e7_b.jpg
    She doesn't like her picture being taken but she likes the new look.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top