Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vanilla Mafia Town Wins

Comments

• Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    When's day 1 going to start?
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

In 2098

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    Sorry I won't be joining this game. Got a cake to bake and decorate, shopping to do, a concert to see, abandoned places to explore and a birthday dinner to attend

Way to make my life look like poo, lol.

I'm down to play btw :) and could probably pass on the points

My life has only just got a bit busier.

After this weekend my photography stuff will be over where photoshoots are concerned so I probs won't be exploring abandoned places as much. Maybe the odd time just because it's fun.

This is my first concert and probs won't be going to any for another few years probs

I only bake cakes for occasions and the next one is in April I think maybe possibly

Aaaand birthday dinners don't happen often xD

Catch me next weekend I'll probs be playing and doing nothing xD
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

In 2098

Omg I'll be 98
  • Options
    emilzydiva wrote: »

In 2098

Omg I'll be 98

I'll probably be dead then.

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    If I may live so long I'll be 103 years young, would be awesome!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    You guys can start.

Day One is Here!

Have fun!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Vote No Lynch

I rather have a night passed by to see who the mafia kills before we lynch somebody. Since we are at even numbers, we wouldn't about the mafia having an extra kill like in odd numbers.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I didn't know you could vote for no lynch. Huh, learn something new everyday!
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    Vote No Lynch

I rather have a night passed by to see who the mafia kills before we lynch somebody. Since we are at even numbers, we wouldn't about the mafia having an extra kill like in odd numbers.

no, we're not doing this

at least the last two times you people have insisted on a no lynch in a game with a doc/similar it's ended up throwing away a lynch when a kill is stopped

plus it's just silly

also looking at who is killed after ~nothing happens is going to be super useless anyway
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    if we get down to mylo we probably want to no lynch

and there's possibly some reason to not even then if the doc is alive

that's it
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Set up is in the second post. This is a straight, normal, no tricky mafia game.

If you haven't made a decision by noon Eastern, this day will end.

In the event of a tie, the first one to reach that level will be lynched.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Marvelissa wrote: »
    Vote No Lynch

no, we're not doing this

at least the last two times you people have insisted on a no lynch in a game with a doc/similar it's ended up throwing away a lynch when a kill is stopped

plus it's just silly

also looking at who is killed after ~nothing happens is going to be super useless anyway

There is a vanilla magia meaning there is no doctor in this game so the kill won't be stopped. And if whoever does get killed we may have the opportunity to see what they post.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Vanilla mafia not vanilla magia
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    This set up:

12 players

3 mafia

1 doctor

the rest are vanilla townies.

Role will be revealed upon death.

Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    And it's all wifom who gets killed

That's a silly thing to rely on
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    Even if a doctor saves someone (which will be an one out of twelve chance of doing so), the doctor may know if somebody is town assuming they didn't self-heel and it could be useful down the road.

And a lot of things in mafia are wifom. We need to expect what people do if they were mafia and what people don't if they aren't mafia. That may be considered wifom as we are expecting what people do in situations.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    the doctor doesn't act at random.

and yes, it's useful information if they save, because they know that person is town. it's MORE useful if that save also gives us a free extra mislynch.
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    i just think the kill in a spot like this is gonna be a really silly thing to read into ~most of the time (i once caught alleen partly because she killed lo. but that isn't a common thing. it's not something you can read into that much usually.)

also, i hate no lynching and just want to play the game
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    aitkens08aitkens08 Posts: 5,922 Member
    Hiiiiii! I'm gonna pop in before I go to sleep. I'll check back as soon as I wake up though :)

Got training in like 7 hours lol

Night guys!
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Aha, We've started. Hmmm, Not sure about a No lynch so soon. :confused: We got more chance of losing a townie or even worse the Doc if we wait where as we could get a mafia straight away if we are lucky. :smile:

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    I personally think No Lynch would be wise. The odds of getting mafia in a lucky shot is just way smaller than losing two town in one moment (mislynch + mafia kill)

But I am offcourse new to the game so I'll also try to learn a lot from everyones reasoning.

Any tips and tricks already I should really know?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Marvelissa wrote: »
    i just think the kill in a spot like this is gonna be a really silly thing to read into ~most of the time (i once caught alleen partly because she killed lo. but that isn't a common thing. it's not something you can read into that much usually.)

also, i hate no lynching and just want to play the game

I agree with this, I'm not sure how much info a no lynch is gunna give us. If the mafia play like how me and Roseybeard played mafia last game the first night kill we randomized, The mafia could probs do the same again and we'd be back to sqaure one.

Me thinks a lynch would be more usefull when it comes to info at the moment, It just depends on if we want to risk a No lynch. I suppose we could, Cuz we have got even numbers, Although i think we got a 50/50 chance of lynching a mafia.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    I personally think No Lynch would be wise. The odds of getting mafia in a lucky shot is just way smaller than losing two town in one moment (mislynch + mafia kill)

But I am offcourse new to the game so I'll also try to learn a lot from everyones reasoning.

Hi Sjappie, Dont think i've played a mafia game with you before. Nice to meet you! :mrgreen:

As for tips and tricks...... I'm still learning new stuff everytime i play and i've played a few mafia games. (I'm not getting any better at playing mafia either :lol: ) Best thing to do me thinks is to make a suspicions list once a few more peoples have posted there thoughts, Thats what i do. Helps me remember any usefull info and if i get killed people know what my thoughts were. :wink:

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Hi Sjappie, Dont think i've played a mafia game with you before. Nice to meet you! :mrgreen:

As for tips and tricks...... I'm still learning new stuff everytime i play and i've played a few mafia games. (I'm not getting any better at playing mafia either :lol: ) Best thing to do me thinks is to make a suspicions list once a few more peoples have posted there thoughts, Thats what i do. Helps me remember any usefull info and if i get killed people know what my thoughts were. :wink:

No you have never played a game with me before, but I've been silently watching some games. For instance your last one with Rosey was quite amusing ;)

I'll keep the lists in mind :)
    pkJ66Kv.png