Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition!

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Let me do the whole entire cast based upon the BBB thing

Artie: Beauty
    Morgan: Brains
    Izzy: Beauty
    Rue: Brains
    Mason: Brains
    Linda: Brawn
    Caden: Brain
    Adrian: Brawn
    Plum: Brains
    Georgie: ?????
    Tony: Brawn
    Midge: Brains
    Ambrose: Beauty
    Killian: Beauty

I am sorta unsure on where to put Georgie. She is not really that smart to be put in the brains, I wouldn't classify her as a beauty, and she is definitely not a brawn type. I guess we could put Georgie on the brawn tribe to equal things out as her body weight was proven useful in the third challenge.

So if if this season was Brains Vs. Brawn Vs. Beauty, the tribes would be.....

Brawn
    Linda
    Adrian
    Tony
    Georgie

Brains
    Rue
    Mason
    Caden
    Plum
    Midge

Beauty
    Morgan "Whitney" (since she came in as disguise as Whitney who is definitely a beauty)
    Artie
    Izzy
    Ambrose
    Killian

You know what, I kinda thought of an idea about if we are doing Brains vs. Beauty vs. Brawn here and the boot order was the same, then this will happen.

Please note that there is an unnamed fifth Brawn person that will be voted out first just to make things equal and Artie/Caden will be switched around to equal the genders (Vul made a good case for Artie being a brain and a Grammar Expert is the least "brainy" thing in comparsion to an inventor, a detective, and a dentist.

15th place- Unnamed Fifth Brawn Person- They screwed up in the challenge somehow causing them to be voted out
    14th place- Killian- With his job being a musician, the other Beauty tribe members believe he doesn't need the fame so they voted him out.
    13th place- Ambrose- She became hard to communicate around others in which she voted out because of that
    12th place- Midge- He has bugging the other tribe members about their dental hygiene causing him to be voted out.
    11th place- Tony- He was medically evaculated from the game.
    MERGE/JURY
    10th place- Georgie- The Beauties/Brains decided to gang up on the Brawns causing her to be voted out.
    9th place- Plum- She was medically evaculated from the game.
    8th place- Adrian- Despite Morgan's secret being revealed at the time, they decided to stick with their alliance and vote out Adrian as revenge for getting Plum out of the game.
    7th place- Caden- Linda aka the last Brawn won immunity and Morgan was targeted. However, she has an idol and she uses it causing Caden to be voted out instead.
    6th place- Artie- She believed that Rue/Mason/Izzy has a final three deal together. She went with Morgan and Linda to draw rocks only for her to draw the rock with the wrong color in it causing her to be voted out.
    5th place- Linda- They believed Linda was more of a threat to win the game than Morgan causing her to voted out.

What happens afterwords depends on the story?

I feel like I should write the 4th place thing now.

After Rue was caught cheating at the final immunity challenge, Jeff Probst decided to a bit more strict about his punishment and force-eliminate him from the show leaving Izzy, Morgan, and Mason behind.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Mission #10: LOVED ONES VISIT
    survivor-episode-13.jpg

We got a simple, quick mission here: Each of you will be given 6 questions about the two other contestants (their sims, not the user). Each question you get right adds 5 points to the pot. So essentially, each of you is capable of adding up to 60 points. 60 x 3 is 180, the total amount of points for this final mission.

Keep in mind the pot is closer than you think. Here's where it's at now:
    Group Pot: 785
    Mole's Stash: 1025

Remember: every time someone wrote the Mole's name down, 10 points gets transferred from the Mole's Stash to the Winner's Pot. That has the potential to add up quickly, so you would be very ignorant to believe the Mole has already won.

Whoever gets the most questions right, their sim will get time with their loved one in the episode. The sims that don't get time with their loved one will be virtually invisible in the episode, so having time with loved one = more airtime.

I will pmail all of you your 12 questions soon :)

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Let's get the party started! Woot!

Oh, crud. I forgot to give you who I want for my loved one. I'll try to think about it tonight. I have an idea already, but I'd still have to make them. You want them made, right?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Let's get the party started! Woot!

Oh, crud. I forgot to give you who I want for my loved one. I'll try to think about it tonight. I have an idea already, but I'd still have to make them. You want them made, right?

Yes! But I can make them if you want. Haylo is directing me on how he wants the loved one to look, but I'm putting the sim together. If you prefer making the sim yourself, that works too. If you're not too picky though, then it'll probably be easier if I just do it.

And at some point, I just need a brief description of the loved one. It can literally be a sentence or a huge paragraph, up to the three of you!

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Oh, awesome! I was just thinking "it's gonna take me awhile to make this person". I have ideas of how I want them, though the looks I don't care as much about. So, yay! It makes it easier for me, too. I'll write some things down tonight to keep my brain churning. Who knows? Perhaps this loved one will make it onto a future show or something. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Oh, awesome! I was just thinking "it's gonna take me awhile to make this person". I have ideas of how I want them, though the looks I don't care as much about. So, yay! It makes it easier for me, too. I'll write some things down tonight to keep my brain churning. Who knows? Perhaps this loved one will make it onto a future show or something. :D

Haha, I was just thinking that; You could definitely set this loved one up to be a future contestant! Either for this show or another show entirely.

Alright, just keep me posted then. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    NEXT TIME, ON THE MOLE...

Morgney gets crucified by the Gods!
    Screenshot_2.jpg

:joy:

Who's gonna win the race, Vul? ;)

Why is Morgan wearing the make-up for the fire tribe?

That was the old Morgan, and there's an old Mason, Isabelle, Rue, and Caden running around the island as well lol.

I delete them and they still come back!
  • Options
    Also, will there be a break between filming and the finale or will the final three skip straight to the finale after they took the final Mole quiz like previous seasons?

Because if it the first, then I have an idea for Linda at the finale.

Good question, I've been going back and forth on that. So, I haven't really decided yet, but let me know your idea and that might sway me :)
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Wow, I just realised that Tiger has made it to the finalist in both The Mole and Jetset. :open_mouth:

I hadn't even realized that! A very impressive feat. :o

And Vul, we could warn him, but hopefully he sees all the "spoiler prevention spaces" that everyone has post. ;) If those aren't working, what's the point of them? Haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDkrRVW8X4g

This is the finale intro by the way

And this is the intro you use for Episode 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wxGBGjgSZE

For the finale intro, I ended up putting a Morgan/Whitney and Izzy/Isabelle slide to it as I wanted to include both "identities" on the show and such. I also added a Tony/Toeknee slide just for the laughs.

Perfect, thank you so so much Jake! :smiley:

And LOL @ Toeknee :joy:
  • Options
    Also, will there be a break between filming and the finale or will the final three skip straight to the finale after they took the final Mole quiz like previous seasons?

Because if it the first, then I have an idea for Linda at the finale.

Good question, I've been going back and forth on that. So, I haven't really decided yet, but let me know your idea and that might sway me :)

I sent it through a PM.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    NEXT TIME, ON THE MOLE...

Morgney gets crucified by the Gods!
    Screenshot_2.jpg

:joy:

Who's gonna win the race, Vul? ;)

Why is Morgan wearing the make-up for the fire tribe?

That was the old Morgan, and there's an old Mason, Isabelle, Rue, and Caden running around the island as well lol.

I delete them and they still come back!

Maybe it can be something like Max and Maxwell in season two where Mason, Morgan, and Izzy all ran into their long list twin siblings?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Final three! I was so nervous coming into this execution that I wouldn't make it further, so it's quite saddening to see Rue (and Ninja) sent home so close. Now for this final challenge!

The episode was enjoyable, a lot. The constant tension between them all after they've faced so much is honestly enjoyable. Once again, you write for Izzy so brilliantly well.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I dont know if we've had a final 3/4 who have really had so much animosity between each other before XD I feel like everyone has negative views of each other and there is a huge amount of tension! Its great :3
  • Options
    Loved ones challenge! I cant wait :3 hehe!

Will we at least get to SEE all the loved ones? Or is it just the winner XD Cause my loved one will be great and just HAS to be shown :P Its a must!
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Loved ones challenge! I cant wait :3 hehe!

Will we at least get to SEE all the loved ones? Or is it just the winner XD Cause my loved one will be great and just HAS to be shown :P Its a must!

Yes! Each sim will get to interact with their loved one before the mission even starts, but only for a small amount of time. The episode will start with the mission, and then the winner and their loved one will get a special reward back at camp. The rest of the episode will then focus solely on the winner and their family member. Losers won't get to bring their loved one to the camp, they will leave directly after the end of the mission and never be seen again! :P
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I'll work on writing something for you in terms of Izzy's family member, I have an interesting idea for their interaction pre-mission.
  • Options
    Alright, I just sent the three of you the mission through PM! I decided to keep the questions the same for everyone, in an attempt to make it more fair. However, there are still some questions that are easier to answer than others (Like Mason's occupation compared to Izzy's, or Izzy's eye color compared to Mason's), so if I notice anyone having a clear advantage, I will give the others a handicap bonus in order to help even the playing field. :)

There's no exemptions at stake anymore, so I figured it wouldn't be the end of the world if things weren't 100% even for once :p
  • Options
    Wait... If all the questions are the same... How exactly did you get some of the answers... At least from my perspective of Morgan, I dont have answers to some of these and I made her :S
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Interesting to see all relatives coming up.. :);)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Regarding Haylo's post: it's definitely possible that there is no answer.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

Just answer 42. Always works. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Just answer 42. Always works. ;)

Second this :+1:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Turner, did you get my PM and can you reply to it?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

O.O Oh no! If there is no answer :P Do we lose points for making a guess or being silly XD