Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition!

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    If she was an artist AND, say, a scientist, that would get interesting. XD

She will be Debbie Wanner then and have one million jobs

I totally should make a Debbie sim. She was so hilarious. Still have a hard time believing she was a model though, lol

I was thinking about submitting a Debbie sim for season six but I am not sure yet

Also, here is proof that she was an actual model- http://m.modelmayhem.com/bostonterror

Lol this is TOO good.... This better have been circulating the internet when the last season aired :p
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    What a brilliant episode... Absolutely brilliant :3

I can sense some Morgan development going on. I can see it ticking and it all moving forward XD She's untrustworthy in the eyes of others and is questioned for being anything other than that. Plus with the whole "she bribed them to let her on the show" situation, certainly isn't in her favour now is it XD But is that the truth or a lie?! :O Guess we'll see :P

Rue seems to be really crabby at everyone for some reason XD I guess its the unappreciated part... But he's starting to get sick of everyone I guess XD

Poor Mason and his unicorn in the fire :O He really is triggered by it :P Hehe... But seriously it's taken so much damage that unicorn XD I feel for him ;_:

Artie was right... She should have reached out to Caden for English lessons but alas that didn't happen XD She's still hard to understand some times... But hey :P At least her artistic ways are showing with those paintings! XD Morgan and Artie seem to have the arts covered and are able to talk about them at least :P

I love Morgan's duck XD I imagine the strain trying to find something to fit for her like everyone else, and you, Turner, giving up and just picking a duck :P Its really quite funny XD

The challenge was really well done. It really made it interesting with how the events turned out and why people did what they did... And the ending was best case! 200 points! You're welcome everyone ;) See! I sacrificed immunity for 25 points pretty much! XD hahah... Either way, yay! We beat the mole in a challenge :P

Good luck everyone for the double elimination ^^

Why thank you, Haylo! :p

Oh yeah, this whole episode was Morgan development, pretty much. I wanted to slowly plant the seed in her head that everyone distrusts her, and just REALLY does not like her at all. The final punch was when she overheard Linda call her a snake, and THEN Rue gave her a whole put-down lecture, AND THEN Brent makes a comment about her move being very obvious, and that's what sent her over the edge to try and prove to everyone she's not as selfish as they all claim her to be, by sacrificing her effigy for Rue's.
    So it'll certainly be interesting to see how this will all pick up next episode, me thinks :) And yes, certainly the bribing thing adds some drama as well!

Rue ain't no passive little boy anymore. The island is turning him into an aggressive man! :lol:

That unicorn CRACKS me up, people. I love adding damage to it. I can't wait to make it look a little crispy and a tad soaked ;):joy:

Yeah, I seriously couldn't find anything for Morgan, lol. It was such a struggle. I almost gave her the octopus thing, just because, why not? It's random and funny. But then I thought of the duck and it was less random, but more accurate XD

The group only has two more missions to try and catch up to the Mole ;)

• Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I loved the episode! I definitely feel like all of the remaining characters have become more fleshed out now compared to earlier in the season.

Poor Artie, missing out on her opportunity to learn with Caden. :( Would've made for a hilarious scene.
    Morgan: "'Un Masterpiece'?? Ha! More like, 'Un Disaster-piece!'"
    Artie: "....."
    LOVE IT. :D

Poor unicorn. A lot of people had some tough times this episode. Mason's unicorn fell in the fire, then in the water. Artie can't learn to speak English more fluently. Izzy had to run in those heels. Ugh.

The way you set out the challenge in-game is so creative, so good job, Turner. Right down to the stuffed thingies falling in the fire.
    Morgan: "Are you being triggered? Is seeing a purple unicorn go up in flames a trigger for you now??"
    SO GOOD.

Oh, and one other thing: I heard Dancing in the Moonlight at work yesterday, and while it was kinda hard to hear sometimes, I'm glad it reminded me of The Mole.

Now this double execution. I'm scared, really. :o

Thanks! Oh, yes, definitely. I think the problem I had this season, was that it took me too long to start to flesh the characters out, but now, they are all a bit more interesting and dynamic than they were day 1. And the fleshing out doesn't stop there.... A few of them still have plenty in store for them, assuming they survive this double execution. :o

I've been saving up that "Masterpiece? More like, disaster-piece!" for awhile now :joy:

Izzy having to run in those heels, I know! Poor girl. The world feels for her... haha.

I'm not sure if that was just a coincidence, or part of my conscious that made Mason's unicorn get burnt that very same episode, because it totally wasn't intentional. In either case, yes, definitely a trigger point for him :lol: Glad you noticed that, it was a good line from Morgan :b

Glad to hear things are reminding you of my show! My Mole Agenda is working! Mwahaha >:)
    But I hear ya. Hearing the song now definitely reminds me of the song and dance, but the actual music video for the song was much better (obviously), so that's usually in the forefront of my mind when I hear the song.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    I also am excited for Linda, too. She finally feels at peace (I know other episode, but still...had to say it and this is where I remembered it).

You got a keen eye there, Lo! I'm glad you mentioned that. I thought that was a very nice moment, and I tried to be poetic with the whole "goosebump" line there, and likely failed, but that scene actually gives ME goosebumps, haha. It's just such a nice, peaceful, beautiful moment of acceptance in her life. Ever since she was a kid, she has battled all the drama with her parents, and since then, she's been going through the healing process, and isolating herself with video games.
    So the beautiful scenery (don't think she's been outside much, honestly, lol), mixed with the spa-packed day and all the fun she had, plus the blissfulness of the bed and everything just really made her feel at peace, for the first time. No worries on her mind.... She could just accept herself and be genuinely happy. :)

And wow, you certainly made a sharp Mason look even sharper!! He looks so good in your avatar. I'm really diggin' his new hairstyle, good call with that!
  • Options
    Turner, just a question. When do you expect to get the season done?

Let me think about that first, then I'll get back to you XD

So, most likely, early November, which means season 6 will start late November, roughly. :)

So January? Or perhaps March? Ohhhh, maybe you meant November of next year? *snicker*

tumblr_m6sv25khOV1qcqyz1o1_500.gif
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    So are you taking signups yet? ;)
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    So are you taking signups yet? ;)

I thought about it, but no, not QUITE yet... Come back in a month! :p
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I also am excited for Linda, too. She finally feels at peace (I know other episode, but still...had to say it and this is where I remembered it).

You got a keen eye there, Lo! I'm glad you mentioned that. I thought that was a very nice moment, and I tried to be poetic with the whole "goosebump" line there, and likely failed, but that scene actually gives ME goosebumps, haha. It's just such a nice, peaceful, beautiful moment of acceptance in her life. Ever since she was a kid, she has battled all the drama with her parents, and since then, she's been going through the healing process, and isolating herself with video games.
    So the beautiful scenery (don't think she's been outside much, honestly, lol), mixed with the spa-packed day and all the fun she had, plus the blissfulness of the bed and everything just really made her feel at peace, for the first time. No worries on her mind.... She could just accept herself and be genuinely happy. :)

And wow, you certainly made a sharp Mason look even sharper!! He looks so good in your avatar. I'm really diggin' his new hairstyle, good call with that!

Well, I can be keen at times. ;) But I just love that she's finally at peace. It just makes me love her all the more.

And yes! It was a fab picture of Mason, which always helps. :) I love his new look. You helped, too, though. So, pat yourself on the back. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Next episode will be out by on Tuesday Wednesday.

Lol
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    EPISODE 16: YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME
    http://turnersthemole5.blogspot.com/2016/10/episode-16.html

We go from 6 contestants, to just 4. Sorry to the two people eliminated :(

Mission will be posted tomorrow.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Wow... That was quite a tense and touching ending... Wow. Was not expecting what happened O.O It was really emotional the ending though. I can sense the feeling it had on said particular person who left :O

Also XD Mason... Didn't expect that either... And Mason not being much help to Morgan and Linda XD

Also Rue's become quite strategical with his inventions XD And becoming more selfish rather than his selfless attitude. He's harsh XD Maybe he's the new Morgan ;)
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited October 2016
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

I knew my execution was coming this episode. I just have a gut feeling that I ran into a tie and due to an earlier quiz I took, I got executed.

Also, this is the second time Vul has gotten executed in a double execution. I guess whenever he plays the Mole, he will either win or be executed in a double execution.

Also, Turner, can you remove the comment stating how Linda is going to murder the Mole? I kinda feel given Linda's parents being serial killers and she feels uncomfortable about that, I feel like she doesn't really want to state those kind of comments and I kinda felt a bit OOC. Just have her state "To the Mole.... I can't believe you fooled me this entire time."
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Wow! So much happened in that episode. Like wow! Good job, Turner, on keeping it short. lol (not sarcasm)

When I first saw this picture, I thought Mason was praying for a second. lol Then I thought he was kissing the unicorn. Bwahaha!

Screenshot.jpg

I laughed out loud when Mason tried to help Morgan with her faces.

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Mason: "Now you just look sad..."

Seriously, very funny! Poor Morgan. And Mason, shame on your for not helping her.

And Morgan thinking he was sticking his hand up the unicorn's.... Yeah, really funny stuff, Turner!

Linda wanted to try a date simulation....awww!

Turner, you finally threw in my quote from Despicable Me! Yessssss!!!!!

29011-Its-so-fluffy-Im-gonna-die-gif-45ui.gif

o515z7.gif

Yessss!!!!

If Mason had been paying attention, I think he'd have given Linda a chance. What a beautiful poem! Jake, did you write that?
    Plumbers are Red,
    Hedgehogs are Blue....
    Press Start to join,
    And be my Player Two."

Oh, boy. Mason, shame on you. I didn't even know about this. :* Heart defibrillator? That's a pretty interesting problem for someone so young such as yourself, Mason. (I cracked up at that, too.) Now, it could have been for a heart monitor. I had to wear one of those for 30 days and it did need batteries. lol But Mason messed that up, too. :(

And Rue....not sure what to think really. I think maybe he just wants to be talked to and not asked to always do something? Maybe...
    Rue: "....Wait, what? You said my name twice.... Does 'rue' mean 'street' in French? Of course it does. That just verifies that I'm roadkill, getting run over by you people and left out to die on the street. Thanks for that, Artie."

That was a little overdramatic, but Rue is young. He's tired of being walked all over and doesn't know quite how to handle it. Haha! I loved the idea of the favors he asked for. Did Izzy take a line from Georgie? Haha! It may not have been exact, but the "momma" part got me. lol

I do think Rue was a bit extreme with his specific favor here. I mean, only ONE day? I wouldn't have even done that. lol
    ...then you can do me a favor and rip a page out of your journal, and hand it over for one day's use of the golden throne behind me."

I'm surprised a young man like him wouldn't want to accept Izzy's counter offer. Hahaha!

And this line...loved it!
    Izzy: "I don't have time for this! I'll go poop in the ocean!"

I'll make sure I don't go into that part of the ocean for awhile. lolol

Another translator gone...I feel like I'd want to stop being the host. Seriously. Brent kills those translators. Perhaps not directly, but he does. lolol I know it!

Oh boy. Mason really should have stopped while he was ahead. He never should have stolen the batteries from Linda. If he hadn't and had just abandoned the unicorn by burying it somewhere far away where no one could find it, he wouldn't be in this heap of a mess. lol Izzy's comment about it cracked me up yet again. lol

I loved the unicorn. Great job on all of the unicorn stuff, Turner!! <3

Well, Rue's not completely self-absorbed. Hmmm...
    Rue: "You should have told me, I would have built a solar charger!"

I'm really sad to see Linda and Artie go. I really loved them being there. Artie and her compassion, humor, and art. <3 Linda and her story and how she was growing. <3

Awesome episode, Turner!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    No I did not write that poem. I was going to do that DRE in Episode 11 with Caden but Turner cut that scene in that episode and I reused that scene in Episode 16 as it was the final episode where I want a diary room entry (Even if I survived this week's execution, I wouldn't submit an action diary room entry as I know it is down to the final four and Turner probably wants to finish the season more quickly now and have more shorter scenes).
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Also, Lo, just a reminder for the Head of Household competition for SRAS.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Also, Lo, just a reminder for the Head of Household competition for SRAS.

Oh, yeah. I forgot again. So sorry. I'll do it today.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

I knew my execution was coming this episode. I just have a gut feeling that I ran into a tie and due to an earlier quiz I took, I got executed.

Also, this is the second time Vul has gotten executed in a double execution. I guess whenever he plays the Mole, he will either win or be executed in a double execution.

Also, Turner, can you remove the comment stating how Linda is going to murder the Mole? I kinda feel given Linda's parents being serial killers and she feels uncomfortable about that, I feel like she doesn't really want to state those kind of comments and I kinda felt a bit OOC. Just have her state "To the Mole.... I can't believe you fooled me this entire time."

I needed the "Apple doesn't fall far from the tree" comment, Jake. Getting executed puts her in a different state of mind. I nearly made her curse too, to show how hurt she was, but decided against it.

The murder thing was also partially a joke, but obviously she is really angry.
  • Options
    How about this?

Linda: "Well, I'm shocked. I had SO many skills, how did I lose? Where's the restart button? WHY CAN'T I SAVE FROM MY LAST CHECKPOINT?!?"

Morgan: "Let me guess, you are going to murder the Mole. If that was the case, I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, then?"

I get that you want Linda to be angry but her angryness kinda came across as a bit whiny in my opinion. I mean twelve people will lose and most of them are likely to get fooled. She has reasons to be upset at them but her being fooled should not be one of them in my opinion.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Oh pewp, I'm out. :o It coul'dve been worse though. WIDM-contestants have the battle on which execution moment is the worst: first boot, or final 4 boot. So, in my opinion the execution moment before the final 4 boot (aka: now) is the least worse moment to go. :)

And don't forget about The Locomotive 2! XD Such similarity, Jake and I fell in a double exit, leaving behind a final 4.. :o

Ahem, the Episode.

Hmm, Morgan's getting nicer, while Rue's getting grumpier.. Hmmmm... Coincidence???? :hunf:

I'm a little worried about that Mason punishment though. Was that mainly a cosmetic penalty? (just like Hector's Jetset* 'strike'?)

That poem! :):+1::joy:

That Linda-Artie moment was incredibly heart-warming indeed. :3 (better than Artie singing Je Ne Regrette Rien for her exit XD)

And that quote: "You got a friend in me", also comes from a song from K3, a Flemish 4-7-year-old-girl pop group. :) Imagining "Je hebt een vriend" playing while Artie and Linda walk the bridge is... I dunno how to describe it in words :blush:

If Artie dyes her hair red and Plum is added to the mix we got our own K3 too! XD

*Speaking of Jetset, I really should finish the Episode ASAP, or else Turner might overtake me. :o *cue in Final Lap music form Mario Kart*

Banner.png
  • Options
    4617932.png

Mission #9: GET A GRIP
    latest?cb=20140113124627

I usually don't like doing flash games, but it's a bit necessary this time for an endurance challenge. :p

Here's the link:
    http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/balance-balls/

Person with the highest score will earn the last exemption of the season, exempting them from the next quiz, and guaranteeing themselves a spot in the Finale. That ain't nothin' to joke about, this is clearly the most important exemption of the season, so good luck, final 3 Mole-hunters!

As for the points....
    Whatever your final score is, divide that by 3, round it, and that's how many points you will add to the pot. The most points each individual could add is 47.

47x4=188, making this mission worth 188 points in total.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    So the only way to get the full 188 points, is if EVERYONE gets a score of at least 140.

You can talk about your scores privately or publicly, if you really wanted to. Doesn't matter to me.

I'll give ya'll a week to turn this in. :)
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    Let me do the whole entire cast based upon the BBB thing

Artie: Beauty
    Morgan: Brains
    Izzy: Beauty
    Rue: Brains
    Mason: Brains
    Linda: Brawn
    Caden: Brain
    Adrian: Brawn
    Plum: Brains
    Georgie: ?????
    Tony: Brawn
    Midge: Brains
    Ambrose: Beauty
    Killian: Beauty

I am sorta unsure on where to put Georgie. She is not really that smart to be put in the brains, I wouldn't classify her as a beauty, and she is definitely not a brawn type. I guess we could put Georgie on the brawn tribe to equal things out as her body weight was proven useful in the third challenge.

So if if this season was Brains Vs. Brawn Vs. Beauty, the tribes would be.....

Brawn
    Linda
    Adrian
    Tony
    Georgie

Brains
    Rue
    Mason
    Caden
    Plum
    Midge

Beauty
    Morgan "Whitney" (since she came in as disguise as Whitney who is definitely a beauty)
    Artie
    Izzy
    Ambrose
    Killian

You know what, I kinda thought of an idea about if we are doing Brains vs. Beauty vs. Brawn here and the boot order was the same, then this will happen.

Please note that there is an unnamed fifth Brawn person that will be voted out first just to make things equal and Artie/Caden will be switched around to equal the genders (Vul made a good case for Artie being a brain and a Grammar Expert is the least "brainy" thing in comparsion to an inventor, a detective, and a dentist.

15th place- Unnamed Fifth Brawn Person- They screwed up in the challenge somehow causing them to be voted out
    14th place- Killian- With his job being a musician, the other Beauty tribe members believe he doesn't need the fame so they voted him out.
    13th place- Ambrose- She became hard to communicate around others in which she voted out because of that
    12th place- Midge- He has bugging the other tribe members about their dental hygiene causing him to be voted out.
    11th place- Tony- He was medically evaculated from the game.
    MERGE/JURY
    10th place- Georgie- The Beauties/Brains decided to gang up on the Brawns causing her to be voted out.
    9th place- Plum- She was medically evaculated from the game.
    8th place- Adrian- Despite Morgan's secret being revealed at the time, they decided to stick with their alliance and vote out Adrian as revenge for getting Plum out of the game.
    7th place- Caden- Linda aka the last Brawn won immunity and Morgan was targeted. However, she has an idol and she uses it causing Caden to be voted out instead.
    6th place- Artie- She believed that Rue/Mason/Izzy has a final three deal together. She went with Morgan and Linda to draw rocks only for her to draw the rock with the wrong color in it causing her to be voted out.
    5th place- Linda- They believed Linda was more of a threat to win the game than Morgan causing her to voted out.

What happens afterwords depends on the story?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Wow! So much happened in that episode. Like wow! Good job, Turner, on keeping it short. lol (not sarcasm)

When I first saw this picture, I thought Mason was praying for a second. lol Then I thought he was kissing the unicorn. Bwahaha!

Screenshot.jpg

I laughed out loud when Mason tried to help Morgan with her faces.

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Mason: "Now you just look sad..."

Seriously, very funny! Poor Morgan. And Mason, shame on your for not helping her.

And Morgan thinking he was sticking his hand up the unicorn's.... Yeah, really funny stuff, Turner!

Linda wanted to try a date simulation....awww!

Turner, you finally threw in my quote from Despicable Me! Yessssss!!!!!

29011-Its-so-fluffy-Im-gonna-die-gif-45ui.gif

o515z7.gif

Yessss!!!!

If Mason had been paying attention, I think he'd have given Linda a chance. What a beautiful poem! Jake, did you write that?
    Plumbers are Red,
    Hedgehogs are Blue....
    Press Start to join,
    And be my Player Two."

Oh, boy. Mason, shame on you. I didn't even know about this. :* Heart defibrillator? That's a pretty interesting problem for someone so young such as yourself, Mason. (I cracked up at that, too.) Now, it could have been for a heart monitor. I had to wear one of those for 30 days and it did need batteries. lol But Mason messed that up, too. :(

And Rue....not sure what to think really. I think maybe he just wants to be talked to and not asked to always do something? Maybe...
    Rue: "....Wait, what? You said my name twice.... Does 'rue' mean 'street' in French? Of course it does. That just verifies that I'm roadkill, getting run over by you people and left out to die on the street. Thanks for that, Artie."

That was a little overdramatic, but Rue is young. He's tired of being walked all over and doesn't know quite how to handle it. Haha! I loved the idea of the favors he asked for. Did Izzy take a line from Georgie? Haha! It may not have been exact, but the "momma" part got me. lol

I do think Rue was a bit extreme with his specific favor here. I mean, only ONE day? I wouldn't have even done that. lol
    ...then you can do me a favor and rip a page out of your journal, and hand it over for one day's use of the golden throne behind me."

I'm surprised a young man like him wouldn't want to accept Izzy's counter offer. Hahaha!

And this line...loved it!
    Izzy: "I don't have time for this! I'll go poop in the ocean!"

I'll make sure I don't go into that part of the ocean for awhile. lolol

Another translator gone...I feel like I'd want to stop being the host. Seriously. Brent kills those translators. Perhaps not directly, but he does. lolol I know it!

Oh boy. Mason really should have stopped while he was ahead. He never should have stolen the batteries from Linda. If he hadn't and had just abandoned the unicorn by burying it somewhere far away where no one could find it, he wouldn't be in this heap of a mess. lol Izzy's comment about it cracked me up yet again. lol

I loved the unicorn. Great job on all of the unicorn stuff, Turner!! <3

Well, Rue's not completely self-absorbed. Hmmm...
    Rue: "You should have told me, I would have built a solar charger!"

I'm really sad to see Linda and Artie go. I really loved them being there. Artie and her compassion, humor, and art. <3 Linda and her story and how she was growing. <3

Awesome episode, Turner!

Why thank you, Lo!
    Kissing the unicorn... Oh jeez. But honestly that's better than we he was ACTUALLY doing with it... lol.
    (in case no one understood that part, the recorder was stuffed up the unicorn's you-know-what, resulting in Mason having to reach up in there to get it XD)

And yep, finally got that fluffy quote in there! My word document is just LITTERED with future quotes and stuff, with both stuff I have come up, and stuff you guys have said too.

I didn't come up with the poem either, I randomly found it on the internet a few weeks back. But it's perfect, isn't it?

"And Rue....not sure what to think really. I think maybe he just wants to be talked to and not asked to always do something? Maybe..."
    I think you hit the nail on the head here ;)

And yeah, Izzy did sound a bit like Georgie, didn't she? I don't know why I wrote that honestly, lol :joy:

Brent really oughta feel bad... He's basically killed 5 people by now, right? Obviously he didn't murder them (OR DID HE >:) ), but he brought each of them to this "dangerous" island, all to their deaths. So he should feel SOME guilt... Mole hosts seldom do though :lol:

"Artie and her compassion, humor, and art. <3 Linda and her story and how she was growing. <3" Good summarizing of the two! I didn't expect Linda's character to grow as much as it did. I'm happy with the way she turned out. :)
  • Options
    Oh pewp, I'm out. :o It coul'dve been worse though. WIDM-contestants have the battle on which execution moment is the worst: first boot, or final 4 boot. So, in my opinion the execution moment before the final 4 boot (aka: now) is the least worse moment to go. :)

And don't forget about The Locomotive 2! XD Such similarity, Jake and I fell in a double exit, leaving behind a final 4.. :o

Ahem, the Episode.

Hmm, Morgan's getting nicer, while Rue's getting grumpier.. Hmmmm... Coincidence???? :hunf:

I'm a little worried about that Mason punishment though. Was that mainly a cosmetic penalty? (just like Hector's Jetset* 'strike'?)

That poem! :):+1::joy:

That Linda-Artie moment was incredibly heart-warming indeed. :3 (better than Artie singing Je Ne Regrette Rien for her exit XD)

And that quote: "You got a friend in me", also comes from a song from K3, a Flemish 4-7-year-old-girl pop group. :) Imagining "Je hebt een vriend" playing while Artie and Linda walk the bridge is... I dunno how to describe it in words :blush:

If Artie dyes her hair red and Plum is added to the mix we got our own K3 too! XD

*Speaking of Jetset, I really should finish the Episode ASAP, or else Turner might overtake me. :o *cue in Final Lap music form Mario Kart*

That's a good debate indeed. I think it's easily arguable that going out first is the most unfortunate, I'm sure Alleen can attest to that. The only reason final 4 is so bad because you were SO close, and you lost it all, so yeah, that can be pretty devastating. But at least you got to play for most of the game, compared to a first boot. But then again, a first boot never got super into the game, so they moved on with their life, whereas the other guy is going to be mad forever. XD
    So yeah, I'm sure people could argue either side. I think you're right though. Getting out before final 4 is the best. You played for a long time, but didn't get so close that you could taste it. :p So you got almost the full experience without the bad taste in your mouth. Good job for being so optimistic!

Hahaha, like Haylo suggested, Morgan and Rue role reversal! :p

Mason's punishment is purely cosmetic, yes.

Yeah, I saw your email, but already had the other idea in mind, which I thought you might like more. It shows just how compassionate and incredibly accepting Artie is. Just when Linda was at her lowest moment, Artie swoops in, offers her hand, and suggests they travel and sight-see the world together. Because you have to remember, all Linda has done for most of her life is play video games. She hasn't seen the real world. Only the virtual ones. So that's actually an incredibly beautiful gesture, especially since Artie LOVES traveling, and so to be this incredible artist's traveling companion is quite the honor.
    That's easily the best exit on my show, I think. It wrapped up both character's personalities quite well.

Oh, that's interesting! I was just thinking of the song lyrics from Toy Story. I don't know much about where that song originates from though.

• Options
    DSSSSSSSs.jpg

And things have balanced themselves out yet again XD 2 original Viperfangs, and 2 original Bloodclaws. 2 men, 2 women.

However, Rue is the last ex-Ice Nation member standing. And it would have been more balanced if the genders were split, instead of 2 guys from Bloodclaw with 2 girls from Viperfang. Still though, it's pretty balanced!

And I suppose this STILL won't be the season of an all same-gender finale... :( Maybe next season? :p