Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    Good mornight, everyone!

Current deal:

874 ) Rebel Just Because / 264 / 800 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 269, # 783)

Upcoming deals:

875 ) Through the Spy Glass / 340 / 601 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 425, # 843, but less than # 211)

876 ) Everyday - Hot Summer Days / 403 / 963 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 367)

877 ) Botanists Nightmare / 22 / 46 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Living; March 2011 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

878 ) Yoga Pants / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set (A recoloured version of this item was included in free JCP Teen Set which is, unfortunately, no longer available)

879 ) Pocketed Skirt / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

Don't buy this deal if you plan on buying Seeing Stars, which is coming up as deal 885, since neither Show Stopping Style Collections or Seeing Stars are eligible for CYS
    880 ) Show Stopping Style- Stud on the Inside Outfit / 14 / 45 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

881 ) Gothique Flower Vase / 11 / 13 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothique Living Room; Gothique Living + Sleeping Rooms; Oh My Goth! Compilation

882 ) Booty Heel Teen / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

883 ) Henley Shirt with Laced Collar / 39 / 75 / 48% / 2 hours

884 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 765 / 1700 / 55% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 948)
    The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the building or lot. However, the lot created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @Jude525 - Welcome to the IOTS club. :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Did you want your name added to the list in this post on page 1?. After you follow the hyperlink, you may have to scroll down a bit to see the list.
    Jude525 wrote: »
    Oh, and Jodi @Me1620, yes, please.

@Jude525, your name has been added to the I Own the Store Club list.

To anyone else who owns the store and wants your name added, please let me know. If possible also provide the (approximate) date you owned the store.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    @lauravonawesome The Sims 3 community helped me enough to get me to where I am anyway. I'll forever be grateful :)

Also, agreed! It's on my bucket list to become fluent in at least another language. I've always taken issue with how the USA public educational system handles teaching foreign language. I took Spanish all 4 years of high school yet struggled to hold a conversation. I could a write an essay in Spanish, timed and all, yet could hardly speak a lick of it. I'm familiar with the grammatical structure up to infinitives/futuro/imperfecto. That's where it gets confusing to me :joy: But, yeah, I'm tired of being monolingual. Also, I'm considering French next and maybe even Italian :)

Thanks for the insight, haha! And congrats for the DD snag!

----

@Jude525 Ah, what keeps me going on Duolingo is not wanting to break my streak :joy: I was tempted to skip out the other day but decided to change my daily goal to like 10 XP instead of my daily 50 XP goal lol. Also, clubs keep me motivated. There's a weekly leaderboard and I kid you not when I say it boiled my blood every time someone passed me on the leaderboard. Me and a member were neck to neck but they ended up beating me by 20 XP. Both of us had over 1,000 XP for that week. Plus, there's badges now :)

----

This goes for anyone who uses Duolingo and/or Memrise. Y'all can add me. My Duolingo account is here and my Memrise is here.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Also, agreed! It's on my bucket list to become fluent in at least another language. I've always taken issue with how the USA public educational system handles teaching foreign language. I took Spanish all 4 years of high school yet struggled to hold a conversation. I could a write an essay in Spanish, timed and all, yet could hardly speak a lick of it. I'm familiar with the grammatical structure up to infinitives/futuro/imperfecto. That's where it gets confusing to me :joy: But, yeah, I'm tired of being monolingual. Also, I'm considering French next and maybe even Italian :)
    @Nomiko13 - If you replace "USA public educational system" with "Canadian public educational system", and French for Spanish, you will have my experience with studying French. (Edited for coding error and writing style. I posted quickly and did not have time to proof read before OE yanked me away.)

Post edited by Me1620 on

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Main DD Spreadsheet update - I have added deals for the 15th rotation, so the spreadsheet includes deals for the 13th - 15th rotations. You are now able to plan deals into February 2018.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

• Options
    @Me1620 I took French through school, and I remember that the quality of education I received in elementary school was (for the most part) abysmal... I grew up in the GTA; most of the kids I went to school with hated French class, and qualified teachers were in short supply (because who wants to deal with a class full of kids who hate the subject you're teaching?).

I remember my grade 8 French teacher most of all. My family had moved in November of my eighth-grade year, and that meant changing schools; on my first day at the new school, Mme. E. had a breakdown in front of the class, yelled at some kid to "make a chair", and stormed out of the room in tears. It was complete pandemonium, and I'd never seen anything like it in my life.

Having no prior history with either Mme. E. or the class, I have no idea if this sort of thing was a regular occurrence or if they'd done something to trigger the meltdown she had. I get that kids are cruel, but that kind of response just seemed over the top (based on what I can remember, from the events leading up to the incident). But hey, when she came back from what I can only assume was stress leave, she gave me a bunch of free stuff, so there's that.

Somehow, I survived that year and was still interested in learning French. When I started high school, I took all 4 years of French with Madame Hanna, who was the most wonderful teacher I could have asked for; it's from her that I learned my delightful Parisian French, since she's from Cairo and spoke both Arabic and French fluently. We stayed in touch for a few years after I graduated, but eventually lost contact; I wonder what she's up to now.

@Nomiko13 you've convinced me to try it. So my Duolingo account is here, and Memrise is here.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Options
    edited August 2017
    And now, for something completely different...

Current deal:

883 ) Henley Shirt with Laced Collar / 39 / 75 / 48% / 2 hours

Upcoming deals:

884 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 765 / 1700 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 948)
    The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the building or lot. However, the lot created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.

Tip: This set is not eligible for CYS discount. Purchasing this deal is the best way to get Seeing Stars as opposed to buying individual items. Excellent sales price too!

885 ) Seeing Stars / 571 / 2100 / 73% / 2 hours
    Includes: Show Stopping Styles Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 708)

Note: Deals 708 and 885 are both green deals for Seeing Stars. (Deal 708 is the same price as deal 885). This set is not available for the Complete Your Set discount. Deals 708 and 885 cost 571 sp or 73% off. This price is 324 sp less than buying Show Stopping Styles Collection at its best price on the DD, 555 sp, and The Hypnotizer, which is not on the DD, at 340 sp.

886 ) Blazer Jacket with Hoodie / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours

887 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 494 / 1710 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 294, # 659, # 142)

888 ) Hydrocombo Spa / 23 / 42 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Bathroom Set; Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

889 ) Riding on Horseback Pants / 19 / 75 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Palace of Versailles

890 ) The Boardwalk / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 694)

891 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1120 / 1980 / 43% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 903, # 826, # 327)

892 ) Killer Classics / 456 / 1188 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation (indirectly as all its items are included in the compilation)
    Includes: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set

893 ) BahHaus Immaculate Window / 31 / 100 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

894 ) Eleganza Drapes / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Living Room Set; Full Hewnsman Set

895 ) Practical Al's Kitchen Cart / 8 / 28 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 930)

• Options
    Gamefreak130Gamefreak130 Posts: 29 Member
    @Me1620 I wouldn't mind having my name on your list of members of the IOTS club. I got my last item just last Tuesday, August 15!
  • Options
    Hey guys, weird question... I was checking out the DD page and Seeing Stars was up; I own both Show-Stopping Styles (which I bought on the DD) and the Hypnotizer (which I got through MMAO years ago), and I noticed that the deal had a green download button instead of the usual 'Buy Now'.

So, what did I do? I clicked it, and it took my SP. 500+ SP down the drain for a set I already own... I feel like a complete dolt right now.

Would it even be worth it to convince Customer Disservice to give me my SP back, or am I just asking for another headache?

• Options
    edited August 2017
    @gamefreak130 - Congratulations. I will add your name to the list :)

@lauravonawesome - You should call customer service. 500 sp can go a long way. If you had a green download button you should definitely call. In the past, I always took a screenshot before hitting a green download. I made certain I included my level of points and the download button in the shot. Even if you don't have a screenshot, call.

Your purchase history will back up your claim. Maybe you could also put the bug in their ear to make all sets CYS enabled.

ETA - You may be asking for a headache, but you may get a reasonable and accommodating rep.

• Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @lauravonawesome *sigh* Try it and see if you catch the right person on the right day. If it becomes too annoying, you can just give up. But you may get lucky. I remember once accidentally clicking the Buy button on the Daily Deal page instead of going through to the set page, which is what you have to do in order to get the CYS price. Only lost a couple hundred points, and it was back in the days when my ads were steady. But my CYS at the time was supposed to be like 10 SP or something like that, so it was still annoying.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    @Jude525 @Me1620 I wish I had thought to do that, and it makes me sick that I didn't;

I hope that 1) it being super late, along with 2) me not being able to work, will tip the balance in my favour. Ordinarily, it wouldn't be a big deal and I'd just write it off, but I can't do that right now. I definitely won't be letting this go, at least not without a good fight.

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Gamefreak130 congrats on owning the store
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    During the last few days, I have been trying to be online to see when the deals turn over. I would come on close to when a deal started and the duration was more than 2 hours. Also, close to the deal turnover time, the duration remaining would have the deals begin about 10 minutes past the time listed in the spreadsheet. However, the spreadsheet was not getting behind.

I finally saw the deal turn over. Deal 889, Riding on Horseback Pants, began at 13 minutes after the hour even though the timer still had quite a few minutes left on it. The deal shows a duration of 2 hrs and 9 minutes, but it should run for 2 hours.

• Options
    @Me1620 i've noticed that before as well... and i just spotted the disclaimer on the dd page that reads:

"Sale start times may vary depending on the quantity sold during the previous deal."

never seen that before, but thought it might be worth mentioning.

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @lauravonawesome prior to this last list (current list) there was only a set quantity of each deal so a deal could only last a few seconds (yes this did happen) before it would reach the unknown set quantity or it could not sell that unknown number and last the full two hours. This was changed when this current list started so there isn't a quantity limit on the items just time. So this is probably referring to this.
    As for what's happening at the moment with things not going for the set number of hours who knows what's going on. I think they want to confuse us.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @angeljess26 you are probably right; it's EA, so I wouldn't put it past them to try and bamboozle us.

I have been trying to reach Customer Disservice since last night, to no avail. Live Chat must be broken, since it says there's a less than 1 minute wait time and I waited almost 40 minutes in 2 different browsers (Firefox and Chrome) without any kind of response.

Tried again just now, even downloaded a third browser (Waterfox) to try and contact someone, and none of them worked. When I tried creating a new case, it says 'no chat reps are available now"... I don't know where EA live chat is located, but it's almost 3 pm where I am and coming to the end of normal business hours. Does anyone there ever work?

ETA: I tried clearing my cache in Chrome and launching another session, but the message is the same "less than 1 minute", but the option to "chat now" is greyed out. My only option is a phone call. I don't answer the phone for numbers I don't recognize and I dislike talking to strangers on the phone. Why can't live chat just work?

I probably won't see those SP back. Sigh.

• Options
    Current deal:

894 ) Eleganza Drapes / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Living Room Set; Full Hewnsman Set

Upcoming deals:

895 ) Practical Al's Kitchen Cart / 8 / 28 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 930)

896 ) Hippin' Outfit / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours

897 ) Drifter's Desire / 648 / 714 / 9% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 33, # 232, # 712, # 577)

898 ) Alvar Retro Trash Receptacle / 20 / 61 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

This is a one-hour deal
    899 ) The Longest Table / 34 / 61 / 44% / 1 hour
    Part of: Hewnsman Dining Room Set; Full Hewnsman Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

900 ) India Inspirations Collection / 799 / 1783 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation; April 2012 Compilation Set (not directly noted but all its subsets are included)
    Includes: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles; India Inspirations Living Room Set; India Inspirations Bedroom Room Set; India Inspirations Living Room and Bedroom Collection

901 ) Tee is for Teen / 31 / 68 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Teens Collection; Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation

902 ) Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain / 270 / 545 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 337, # 769)

903 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 980 / 1980 / 51% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 826, # 327, # 891)

904 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Curtains / 23 / 68 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

905 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set / 218 / 675 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 84, # 943)

906 ) Victorian Double Window / 55 / 57 / 4% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

Note: Deal 914 is the Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining set for 67% off
    907 ) Woodland Counter / 26 / 49 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

908 ) Flowered Crown / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Live, Laugh, Love; March 2013 Compilation

If you buy the Casino check out Up the Ante Compilation for a green download button.
    909 ) The Lucky Simoleon Casino / 893 / 1539 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Up the Ante Compilation, included in Lucky Palms Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 55, # 196)

910 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 479 / 1650 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 467, # 442, # 934, # 167)

• Options
    @lauravonawesome prior to this last list (current list) there was only a set quantity of each deal so a deal could only last a few seconds (yes this did happen) before it would reach the unknown set quantity or it could not sell that unknown number and last the full two hours. This was changed when this current list started so there isn't a quantity limit on the items just time. So this is probably referring to this.
    As for what's happening at the moment with things not going for the set number of hours who knows what's going on. I think they want to confuse us.

Angeljess is correct. That comment related to how the DD used to work. But for about 2 years, this current list ran smoothly. The deals were for exactly 2 hours and the countdown clock showed 2 hours. None of the deals sold out in seconds anymore. I believe it was last October, after maintenance on the store site, the durations were no longer exactly 2 hours. The starting times kept changing. Originally, the deals started a few minutes before the hour. Currently, the deals start at 13 minutes after the hour with time left on the countdown clock for the deal that is ending.

@lauravonawesome - I hope you get your points back. But first, I hope you even get to speak to a rep. :s

• Options
    @Me1620 I hope so too. But it's been over 24 hours, and 10+ separate chat sessions initiated, and I still can't reach a human. I'm starting to get frustrated, and I'm thinking I may as well kiss those points goodbye. I'm absolutely sick about it. But I'll keep trying.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Welp, I gave up on live chat and requested a callback~ the rep contacted me in under 2 minutes, but (after discussing the issue with her supervisor) i was told that there's no way to get the points back.

I feel absolutely sick. But I'm going to keep trying until I get somewhere.

ETA: I sent them a message on FB explaining what happened and asking someone to look into it, since the phone rep even admitted that it was a glitch. I'm not taking no for an answer until I've exhausted all possible options.

This just makes me so sick I don't even know if I want to play anymore. Someone needs to fix this.

• Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited August 2017
    I don't know where EA live chat is located, but it's almost 3 pm where I am and coming to the end of normal business hours. Does anyone there ever work?

For the Enlish support, they used to have one on the US East coast (not sure if it's still open), US West coast (not sure if still open), they still have one somewhere in North American (Dominican Republic *I think*) with limited working hours, Europe (apparently only open for Europeans during European business hours), India (still open... 24/7... They're very very friendly, but have no access to whatsoever... They'll read whatever their reference book says and will read you the bulk replies their Q&A systems has in store, but anything that require some human interaction gets forwarded to their "suppervisor" who's apparently never on duty, whom they say will contact you within 72 hours but actually takes about a week to, and you'll barely ever be in touch with the "suppervisor" as you get forwarded his/her reply and yours gets forwarded to him/her... Whenever he/she is confident that with what he/she just sent you should solve your problem, the forwarded email will include a note that "following the resolution of your problem, your case has been closed", which means that, if, like me, it didn't help, you'll have to start the whole process again, as your case may or may not has the "Reopen" button enabled or may have it enabled for like 24h which sometimes makes no sense as the repply may get in late at night, you may have a very busy day, and the following night the 24h will be over... I ended up giving up on those 4 store badges, as I already had wasted mosre than 10 times their value in electricity, and Im not talking about the time this whole plum process takes...)

You do not want to use the French support...

Well I know we are not supposed to speak in parenthesis but...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Hey guys, what's the handle of that one person who actually helps us with stuff? Maybe @lauravonawesome could PM her? I know we don't want to abuse her availability, but this seems a worthy cause.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Also, I have two codes for Sonic CD on Steam that I'm not going to use. Let me know if anyone is interested.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Hey guys~ I've been gone for most of the evening, but made it back in time to post the next set of deals :)

Current deal:

909 ) The Lucky Simoleon Casino / 893 / 1539 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Up the Ante Compilation, included in Lucky Palms Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 55, # 196)

*If you buy the Casino check out Up the Ante Compilation for a green download button.

Upcoming deals:

910 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 479 / 1650 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 467, # 442, # 934, # 167)

911 ) Scene in Four Parts / 45 / 99 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 453, # 860, but less than # 912)

912 ) Scene in Four Parts / 53 / 99 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 453, # 860, # 911)

913 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Prickly Pear Sculpture / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

914 ) Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining / 187 / 561 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation

915 ) Overly General Dining Chair / 28 / 61 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Dining Set; Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

916 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 211 / 475 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 549, # 959)

917 ) India Inspiration- Sherwani Dress Outfit / 20 / 54 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

918 ) Not Your Grandma’s End Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

919 ) India Inspiration- Mod and Modern Churidars / 38 / 82 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyle Collection; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

This is a 3-hour deal
    920 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 480 / 752 / 36% / 3 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 809, # 839, # 63, but less than # 962)

921 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 188 / 467 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 476, # 644, but less than # 923, # 851)

922 ) Bargain Lamp / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation

923 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 192 / 467 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 476, # 644, # 921, but less than # 851)

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    924 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 331, # 559 but less than # 770)

925 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talevera Tile Island / 36 / 68 / 47% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 400)

926 ) Good Luck Coffee Table by MA Designs / 21 / 50 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Asian Fusion; Best of 2010 Collection

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top