Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monstrous Mezilkree Interlude 2.2 - Scot free (Update 7-6)

Comments

• Options
    TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Thank you for stopping by @roseinblack69 I'm surely gonna miss sweet and always cheerful Lisa but indeed life goes on and Marley is quickly heading to making more life spawn, no doubt haha
  • Options
    I never thought I would reach the semi-finals of a building competition over on the Dutch Sims forum but I did! This made me more focused on building and making a presentation over the last week. If you're interested in what's kept me from writing, check out this build: Modern No Moo! But... I also sat down to write the next chapter of the Mezilkree's ;) Here is:

• Options
    Hello hello, I hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit. I'm afraid Marley isn't there yet, though. I'm getting there even tho I've been struggling to get my tree up and the new chapter up due to a nasty cold but I'm here now :smiley: which means chapter 2.13 is up!

• Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Marley is still acting like ti is August .. GONE fishing!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    I know right! @lisabee2 :smiley: If there's a pack I wish EA would bring us soon, it'll be Seasons for sure! That and a little more nuances in-game between the age of nooboo to 8 years old haha Those things missing are both somewhat unnatural, right? ;)
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Finally caught back up, Twiggy! I've been Away from Life for a few months - but I just got caught up with your lovely little story this evening. :blush: I was so sad to see Lisa go - but happy she could join precious Eeq. Her beloved! <3 Now Marley just needs to grow up a little! That little stinker! But he's acting like a lot of young dad's these days. Too busy with other things to pay any attention to the kids they are making! I hope he wakes up and pays attention soon. Eeq would be so disappointed in how he's treating his nooboos.
  • Options
    Welcome back @nessanewby Great to see you around again! I hope you are doing well :)

Thank you for reading up on the Mezilkree's! I'm glad you like it. I miss my Eeq and his beloved Lisa still from time to time but life goes on... and Marley, the out of control one, let's see if he grows a pair along the way. I'm rooting for him though he didn't get the best of traits to start with (Music Lover, Hates Children and Non-commital paired with his Serial Romantic Aspiration) he'll get there with a little guidance maybe ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Hey hey, Happy 2017 @everyone! I hope you're off to a great start. :smiley:

If not yet, here are my two cents to start you off good with an update to ma story lol

Post edited by Twiggy on
  • Options
    Hello, hello!

Here's your latest on the Mezilkree's... :)

• Options
    It's been a while but with an ongoing building competition, of which I am excitedly awaiting results of the finals atm, taking way more of my simming time than anticipated, something had to give. That and all the new content of these latest packs and updates have kept me occupied when not building. Tho, after building a Dutch inspired castle (64x64 for the finals of BMD) and my first victorian vampire build I have found time to get the next chapter out. It is a slightly longer chapter than usual to make up for the time spent elsewhere. I hope you enjoy and forgive me for my tardiness. :blush:

• Options
    Hi, there. Just a little update and explanation on why the updates for Monstrous Mezilkree have been a bit less than usual.

Since writing this story, I've learned about myself. :) I realize now in this second generation that halfway through my estimated chapters for a generation, I get this feeling of urgency, start getting insecure whether the chapters I write contain enough information to keep my story flowing well, and then tend to hold off on writing instead in fear of failure, setting the perfect trap for myself :D

I'm happy to say I finally made some time today to write out my plans for this current generation, giving me more focus for the upcoming chapters of Monstrous Mezilkree. Roughly plotting the remaining chapters for this generation is something I should have done a couple of weeks ago already so I didn't fall back on updates but I am glad I've done it now! That said, I'll be working on a new chapter this evening and hope you can wait a little bit longer for the next update of Monstrous Mezilkree - from grotesque to gorgeous.

Wishing you a wonderful week! :smiley:
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    I am so glad to read that <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Hello everybody out there, It has been quite a while, I know. I needed a break. In my latest update, I try to give a little explanation about that. If any questions, feel free to ask, though :) I'm starting to get back into writing now and am even picking up using the pose player since I'll probably need it later on in my story so I'm trying to get acquainted with that now too. That said, I have an update to share with you here:

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Hello, It's been a bit of a wait again but here's the latest update to the tale of Monstrous Mezilkree- from grotesque to gorgeous!

Enjoy!
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    What a mysterious meeting! :o I'm curious who is Ruby really...
  • Options
    Somehow it seems the forum isn't letting me post now and then. Hopefully, this one works. Thank you for reading @roseinblack69 I'll tell you this much... you'll get to see more of her here and there in the next updates ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    As promised another update on Marley and his musings :)

• Options
    edited May 2017
    What a magic and mysterious chapter! <3 I really loved it and I hope they'll meet again. True love never dies ;)
    P.S. Loved the building so much, I must to have it in my gallery :blush:
  • Options
    Thank you @roseinblack69 I hope you'll enjoy the victorian building and all its little details :)
  • Options
    Twiggy wrote: »
    Thank you @roseinblack69 I hope you'll enjoy the victorian building and all its little details :)

Oh yes! I will... :) You are great builder, @Twiggy <3
  • Options
    There are so many aspects of The Sims to love, building as is writing for me is one of them for sure and I'm happy to hear I can give pleasure to other simmers by sharing both builds and stories <3
  • Options
    Hello hello, I've managed to get a chapter out within the week again. Yay :D I hope you enjoy reading.

Have a great weekend! <3
  • Options
    Poor Rita! I think her dreams will never come true :/ I can't wait for the another chapter ;)
  • Options
    I think you're totally right there, @roseinblack69 ;)>:)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    The newest update will be a later because I did a SciFi build for the awesome challenge of @fabtiffsim Check it out here: Prehistory Party
    I got a little carried away with it, which made me turn in late lol but if anyone is interested in checking the build, you can find my WordPress post about it here: AnonymEA AgarthI