Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

why can't origin and ea cards not sold in canadien stores? (very disapointed simmer on that subject)

why can't ea/maxi make avalable in canadien stores like walmart ebgames best buy the origin and ea cards that can be redeem on origin, on that subject and as a canadien simmer i am very disapointed on that subject, sure i can understand that we are going toward a degital era but not all simmers own or will have a credit card. Me i know in my case that as a simmer i will never have one i would much rather buy in store and pay cash an origin card or ea card that i reedeem on origin and that puts the money i spent for the card in my ea wallet on origin to enable me to buy the sims4 eps game packs ect 5v3dav.jpg1z66vbp.jpg this also kinds of annoys me when i here these cards mention it also makes me angry du to the fact that said cards are not avalable in canadien stores.

@SimGuruDrake @SimGuruBChick @SimStaffBethelle please relay this to ea/maxi so that they fix this and makje said cards avalable in canadien stores thank you
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Are you French?
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    yes french of the province of quebec
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    AftrNoonOvrRideAftrNoonOvrRide Posts: 79 Member
    edited January 2016
    > @friendlysimmers said:yes french of the province of quebec

>I live in the Philippines & we do not have EA Cards either. I do not have a credit card so, I chose prepaid credit because it acts like a credit card without the fees. It's the closest alternative to the EA Cards.

Since you are from Quebec, I just did a google search of Banks in Quebec with Prepaid Cards such as RBC. I'm sure other banks also offer the prepaid credit card

>
    Puisque vous êtes du Québec, je viens de faire une recherche google des banques au Québec avec cartes prépayées comme RBC. Je suis sûr que d'autres banques offrent également la carte de crédit prépayée

PS I had to use google translate and, it's not in Quebecois but I hope this helps. :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    its not even avaible in Ontario either
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AftrNoonOvrRideAftrNoonOvrRide Posts: 79 Member
    @MadameLee You should give prepaid credit cards a try. I'm not sure about how the banks work in Canada but, it's the best alternative to prepaid cards.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    prepaids cards are not my thing sorry its just something i will not use

• Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited March 2016
    they used to have the bottom card in ontario. i remember seeing them here a few years ago but they stopped selling them*sigh* i wish they would sell it here again. they could really help getting sims stuff. plus i like using these type of cards better then prepaids for this type of stuff. it just really upsets me at how unfair this is ;A; even if you get a hold of the card it won't work. they're U.S only
    Post edited by LadyTachunka on
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited May 2018
    I appolgize for necoing this thread

Paystuff is nice but sometimes I might not want everything in a bundle but because I'm kind of forced to use Paystuff I have to wait for a bundle which is really annoying. I don't know how much longer it will be until the Laundry stuff comes out..in a bundle since there's only been an EP annoucment

I'm thinking of getting a Vanilla card from a convenience story tomorrow
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    I'll close this thread here as it's been necro'd
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top