Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sigh at Stealing

Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Sigh is all I can say
I know this goes on a lot and it is upsetting people but really this goes a bit far
There is a player by the name of pitbullboxer31 that is targetting people and stealing their builds
He is now having a ball stealing my creations and writing on my wall.
He has even had maxis nominations in the noms thread for other peoples work he stole

Will maxis ever do something about players like this? They need to be banned from being able to put anything on the gallery as its obviously misuse of it.
I dont understand why something more isnt being done about these people, you will just lose the good players and the bad will stay.

I know some people dont care about the stealing but it really is disrespectful and though you may not think its stealing because your creations belong to maxis, when they post on those builds stating they built it is outright lying and wrong.

I would love some feedback from some guru's about this issue and also anyone else thats having stolen work issues post them
You can prove it was yours but the date you originially uploaded onto the gallery.

Sorry if this offends anyone but when someone is outright targetting good players and nice people I just have to speak up.

I would also suggest you all go check his gallery to see if he stole your work also.
New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦

Comments