Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge tribe Naheli

Comments

• Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited November 2015
    Granite Falls

„Tebethia?“ Keria decided to travel as soon as possible to Granite Falls to place the graves there.
    „Yes, Keria. Can I do something for you?“
    „My spirits said me that the graves of the men shouldn‘t left here. They adviced me to bring them deep into the heart of Granite Falls to make sure nobody ever finds them. It would be aslo good for our tribe because there I could collect new plants and help you with my herbalism skill.“

vWDaTOS.png

„It is a good idea of you. Of course I allow it to you. Every shaman should travel there once or twice.“
    Tebethia smiled at her friend. She did so much for her. Sometimes it seemed like Keria never thought of herself only of all the others, no matter if it is someone she don‘t know or even if it was someone like Parallo. Tebethia was glad that Keria did one time something that was also for her.

4Nt2jpd.png

The next morning Keria arrived Ganite Falls and went fishing immediately. It felt good for her to be back at the nature and also to be alone.

H6IhMGV.png

She totally forget the time and fished until late at night.

EwM34N8.png

The nature here was very imressive and had a special atmosphere. This place was full of magic and old spirits. Keria thought this was like a dream she had years ago.

LxnsLiA.png

She collected bugs and fireflies.

y1wlj2e.png

The plants here had special power and Keria collected as much as possible for her tribe.

2yEOi3U.png

Of course she didn‘t forget her mission of her spirits. She talked to the hermit, a strong shaman, if she was allowed to place the graves here. He said that also his spirits told him about Keria‘s mission and showed her the place were she should place them.

ebSZTVM.png

He also said that he would bann them as soon as he had the potion for that.
    „Rest in peace. Parallo and Kaleile I hope you understand your faults in the afterworld.“

n07zuQ4.png

The rest of Keria‘s trip, she spent with collecting ingredients for potions.

6cfrm1o.png

She also brew one.

hCBaMnZ.png

Keria traveled home and was welcomed by Tebethia.
    „Welcome home, my friend. There happened so much while you were away.“
    „Tell me.“ Keria was serious.
    „First Zuru escaped together with Danera and her child. Fire searched for them, but there is no trace of them.“
    „I will try to find them too, but I can‘t promise you something.“
    „That is alright. The other thing is worser than this. We are watched by the amazon queen and the concil. I broke too many laws because I didn‘t punished Fire. The only reason why they allow it, is that we won land through this.“
    Tebethia was silent for a while.
    „I think I lost my chance to save my son. Armeni can live his life because he is not really a creator‘s son, but my Kalani have to die. They will make sure it will happen.“
    Tebethia cried and Keria hugged her.
    „We will find a way. I hope so…“
    Keria really liked the boy. It looked like she had to hold the promise she gave Palla.

x339GyE.png
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's horrible when you need to sacrifice your brothers or sons :( But I hope Tebethia will find a way to avoid it. Now I'm curious what promise Keria will have to keep...
  • Options
    As always I can't wait @Marialein :D But I'm patient ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    So beautiful pics from Granite Falls. <3 Parallo's and Kaleile's graves are placed in so nice place. I'm not sure did they deserve it. Oh. I need to know what Keria promised to Palla. ;)
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Awesome update! I really want to know what happens next. I look forward to reading it!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Feelings

Home again Keria took over the role of Fire and was a gatherer too. She planted the new seeds she collected from Granite Falls. Keria was happy with her new role and enjoyed the work outside.

ZALFENf.png

As always Nomir worked hard to impress Tebethia and show her that he can do everything alone. Well, not really alone. Kalani helped him where ever the boy could. Nomir was worried of his future. Kalani‘s teenage birthday was soon and with every day that passed Tebethia looked more and more worried. Nomir really hoped to find a way to save the boy.

Jo0yZed.png

Kalani also knew that there was something going on. He did everything to make his parents and Nomir proud of him.

zpihWio.png

Zaraphire and Marina grew up in happiness and they were wonderful children. One day Zaraphire wanted to know where her, Marina and Kalani‘s father was.
    „Oh my wonderful little heiress.“ Tebethia smiled at her daughter.
    „I already told Kalani of his father. Come on we sit together with your sister and I tell you everything about being an amazon.“

mOpyXnn.png

The three sat together and Tebethia start to tell.
    „In our culture men have less rights than woman. They care for us and when we get a baby with one they have to leave.“
    „But why do they have to leave? I mean Nomir never left us and he is like our father.“
    Zaraphire asked innocently.
    „This is because of our history. Before there where amazons, men ruled the world and they treated women like trash.

QHWcpl2.png

One day a strong woman ran away and helped others to escape too. This was the beginning of our world. We got stronger and stronger and we could take over a big part of this world, but there are also men tribes left. Do you remember the men that visited us? They were such men and they wanted to harm us and aunt Fire so they had to die. Now we are save again. To prevent that something doesn‘t happen to us we send the fathers of our kids away. Some tribes also kill them, but I don‘t want to do this. One day when one of you is creator you can choose how you treat them.“
    „I will never want to hurt one.“ Marina said immideatly.
    „I also never want.“ Zaraphire agreed.

B220Tux.png

Tebethia hugged her girls. She was so pround of them.
    „One day you may have no choice. As creator you have a lot autonomy of decisions, but the queen is over you and you must obey her.“
    Tebethia‘s eyes were a bit wet while she said that.
    „And now go to bed. It is already very late.“

pZCJseJ.png

The next morning Zaraphire and Marina set togheter at the couch.
    „Do you know why mommy was so sad yesterday?“ Zaraphire asked her twin-sister.
    „I read something in a book. I know I shouldn‘t do it, but in the book were rules of the amazons. One of them was what mother told us yesterday. Another one was about the creators‘ sons. It is said that they have to die when they are young adult.“
    „Do you mean Kalani have to die?“
    „I don‘t know.“

7clBONp.png

Meanwhile decided Tebethia to try out a new skill. She played the guitar and let all her feelings through it out. Tebethia felt better while playing it and there was enough time left to be happy and maybe she will really find a way to save her son.

4jGAVpg.png

Both girls got sick and Keria tried out her new herbs and plants to brew medicine for them.

YRs2Tqi.png

„Here drink this and you will feel better.“
    „It smells strange.“ Marina said to the shaman.
    „And it is so green.“ Zaraphire added.
    „Just try it. If you never tried it you will never know if it works or if it is ugly or not.“
    Grudging both girls tried and they felt better immediately.

tI4AbvS.png

On that evening it was time to celebrate Kalani‘s birthday. Nomir baked a cake for him and they all sang a birthday song for him. Kalani thought of what he would wish, but there wasn‘t really something he wanted except… and then he blew out the candles.

e4QOlNr.png

Kalani aged into a teenager and he looked so much like his parents.

VEnDRuy.png

Kalani was no lazy bone. After they all ate a piece of cake, he started immediately to do his homework.

O6Pbd4h.png

One morning Keria set next to Kalani. She looked very beautiful this morning. Was she always that pretty? Kalani made her a compliment, but it seemed like she was confused of it.

s6DRmhN.png

„What do you think to go outside and look at the clouds like we did often when you were a child?“ Keria suggested him instead of giving him the reaction he hoped.
    „Yes…why not.“

DCk9sCp.png

Kalani‘s heart was beating fast while lying that close to Keria. He knew that she was too old for him. His mother even said him, that she was older than herself. He didn‘t care of her age. She knew more than ever other woman, but she also was like a teenager sometimes because she was so shy like she never was together with a man.
    Deep in Kalan‘s heart he knew Keria was the only one for him.
    „Look at the cloud over there. It lookes like a heart.“

ft8sIXs.png

Keria just looked into the sky, she didn‘t know what she should say to Kalani. She never felt like this before. Her heart was beating fast and his warm body at her side didn‘t make it better. All that happened very unexpected.
    „This… this one?“ Keria pointed also at the cloud.

dIztRRA.png
  • Options
    Kalani is so similar to his father, he is very handsome guy <3 If he'll have to be sacrificed it will be sad :(
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 I think Kalani is a bit more like his mother. He got her skin tone, her hair color and her green eyes. Also his nose looks more like Tebethia's.
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Oh no I don't want Kalani to die :( Btw how will you determine which of the twins becomes Creator?
  • Options
    Yes, @Marialein, now I can see all your pictures again :)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    New Arrival

Fire was happy being a creator. Tiana helped her wherever she could and her son was already a child. Now it was time to full fill Tiana‘s baby wish and get a slave. Because Fire was no born creator, she asked Tebethia to help her.
    „Fire. It is great to see you.“
    „I am also happy to see you my friend. I came to ask you for help. Our little tribe is doing well, but I need help. It is hard to search for Zuru and Danera alone and Tiana wishes to breed. Can you call two slaves for my tribe?“

N80HAUr.png

„Of course. I will show you what you have to write and were the letter should go. Soon you will have the help you need.“
    Tebethia was happy that Fire wanted her help and it felt good for her to see that Fire didn‘t regret Parallo too much.

zpo8XbS.png

„Thanks for your help, creator. I am glad I can count on your help. It is strange to be suddenly a creator.“
    „I know. You will get used to it. I promise.“

dziYloo.png

When Fire arrived at home, Armeni was already waiting for her. She hugged her little boy and didn‘t want to stop it.
    „Hey my little boy. Did you wait for me?“
    „Yes mommy. While I was waiting here I got a letter from a pigneon. It says that we get new slaves.“
    Fire went to Tiana and told her that she could decide which of the men she wanted as the father of her child.

IZLf3y5.png

The two slaves arrived the next day. Tiana was already talking to the man with blue hair called Kaneri.
    „I like your hair color, Kaneri. It is very special.“
    „Not that special as you, Tiana.“

AJHzSHJ.png

From that moment on Tiana couldn‘t take her eyes of him. He was so handsome and a real gentleman. He was not like the men she knew. Toro, the second slave the tribe got, joined the two, but he had no chance against Kaneri. Tiana already knew he would give her a wonderful girl. Tiana really wanted a girl because of two reasons. The first was that girls had more rights in amazon world and the other reason was that Tiana got only bad experiences with man. (Zuru)

ZG9y7lE.png

Soon the two flirted and enjoyed their time together.

FVR9fZ8.png

Tiana hugged Kaneri and she couldn‘t belive he would be hers and only hers. His shoulders were so strong and soft at the same time.

0fVlcwX.png

Finally they kissed and Kaneri knew he wouldn‘t stay long in that tribe, but it was okay. He got the chance to produce a strong tribe member.

rYOCZPd.png

They wet into bed and they were successful.

olztul3.png

Tiana was expecting. She was full of joy and excitment. This would be sure a girl and she could teach her everything she knew. Soon there wil be a little copy of herself. Kaneri was sent back at the next morning, but Tiana got what she wanted and wasn't too sad about his leaving. It was only attraction and no love.

FSBSI4G.png
  • Options
    Soon enough

„I will do it mother. For you and for father. I‘m ready.“
    Danera hugged her boy, who also aged up to child like Armeni.
    „You are just a child my wonderful Ferro. I‘m so proud of you. Don‘t worry. Your time is coming soon enough.“

lCc2qQZ.png
  • Options
    With the next update I am finally through the screenshots from july. ;) Only august and septebmer left until I can play with my amazons again...
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Maybe you have already seen it, but I write it here once again. You can download the Genero tribe, Kaneri and Toro, Fire and Saremo and Keria now under my origin ID mariafuchs488
    Have fun and maybe you wanna use them too ;)
  • Options
    It's good to see that things turns to better side :) Although I have a feeling that we'll meet Danera soon again :/
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Twin's birthday

Palla visited tribe Naheli that day. He searched for Nomir. He already had taken Keria a promise. Now he had to speak with Nomir.

q2dsyGL.png

After a bit searching Palla found his old friend. Together they sat on one of the beds in slave quaters.
    „I came to you because you have to do something for me.“
    „What is it Palla?“
    Nomir looked worried at his dead friend.
    „I want you to prepare Kalani for his destiny. The chances to save him are getting smaller and smaller with every day.“
    „We have to act quickly than…“
    „No. With that only Tebethia and the whole tribe will get punished. Only the time could show the future. I want that you speak with him. He shouldn‘t be afraid of death. It is just another step.“
    „I promise it you, but why don‘t you speak with him? I mean you are his father.“
    „I‘m only because of my genetics. Kalani knows you better and he trusts in you. Even if you don‘t want to see it. You are Kalani‘s real father.“
    Nomir didn‘t know what to say. He just bowed his head and agreed in silence. His eyes were full of tears.

7u7wYuE.png

The next morning Nomir set together with Kalani at the table and ate breakfast. Nomir didn‘t know what to say to Kalani. After a while he thought it would be the best to just start.
    „Kalani? Do you know all amazon rules of dealing with men?“ Nomir was very nervous.
    „You mean that I have to die?“ Kalani looked into Nomir‘s eyes with a smile on his face.
    „Aren‘t you afraid?“
    „No not really. I always knew it in a way. I‘m only afraid of one thing.“
    Kalani was suddenly silent.
    „What is it? You know that you could talk with me about everything.“
    „I only want to be with Keria and no other woman. I know she is a bit too old for me and … but I think I love her. What is if she doesn‘t want me? Or what if my mother wants me to be with an other woman?“
    Kalani looked at Nomir with Tebethia‘s green eyes. Nomir would help to full fill Kalani‘s wish. Maybe it was the only thing he could do for him.

lxg7XB3.png

The twins stood outside together and Zaraphire was full of excitment.
    „Marina. Do you know what? Our birthday is very close.“
    „I know. I can‘t really belive it.“

BZhFSje.png

Nomir was sad because of the conversation with Kalani. He know he shouldn‘t, but it was hard for Nomir to see that Kalani had already except his future.
    Now was not really the time to be sad. Nomir had to bake a cake for the twins.

8KiJwex.png

Nomir saw Tebethia sitting at the table. He set next to her after he had finished baking the cake for the girls. He asked Tebethia a question he had since she got twin girls.
    „May I ask you something?“
    „Of course. You are my dearest friend. You can ask me everything.“
    A friend. Nomir hated himself for his feelings. No matter how much time went by, he loved his creator as much as it was the first day. Maybe even more.
    „How will you decide which of your girls will be the next creator?“
    „I will do it as my mother did. After their young adult birthday they have to fight the other. The winner will be creator. You need to be quick, strong and smart to win. It is even harder because you know the other very good and you have to surprise the other to win.“
    Nomir was glad, that they only had to fight against the other. It would be hard to let them fight against a stranger that was hard to them. In other amazon tribes their mother would fight against them and he even heard of one in which they have to survive in the wild and the first that finds the way back would be creator.

LzRy1u0.png

Keria heard that the twins birthday would be this evening. She set at the table and soon Kalani joined her. As always she didn‘t really know what to say to him, but he always knew something to talk about. Maybe Kalani also flirted with her, but she was not sure about it. Keria really didn't have experience with men.

gHzIDOO.png

It was already late when everything was prepared for the big party and also Palla came to the tribe. He hugged his son and wished the girls the best for their future.

b0KhKwO.png

Zaraphire blew the candles out first. All were happy and excited about her birthday.

JxvSI67.png

8mpSJEO.png

The next one was Marina.

dLkhcyY.png

GiyJ3nF.png

The birthday party was very good and everybody enjoyed it. Then Zaraphire noticed that there was not much time left. She looked at her brother. He was older and his birthday was coming with big steps. She didn‘t want to lose him. It would be impossible to deal with it for her and her family. Zaraphire had to make a plan for him with Marina.

32bJ1cT.png

The twins set outside to talk. Marina was the first with ideas of Kalani‘s rescue.

c7xub64.png
  • Options
    I sense the new drama... :/ I hope twins will be able to help their brother, I really hope so... :)
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Call me selfish, but I'm only worrying about the twins fighting. Great update! @Marialein !
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Yes finally we know! Now I am curious for the twins Plan ^^ they grew up very pretty :)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Spottydog714 it is a long time until that. Don't worry now too much about it.

@Julyvee94 yes the twins are really pretty and they look exactly like the other. Here were Tebethia's gens again very strong. They only got the eyes of their father.