Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge tribe Naheli

Comments

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I hope for a girl ^^ great chapter it was nice to see palla again
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @Julyvee94 wanna see an other pic of him?
    After he destroyed one of my sink he laid down IN Keria's bed. :D

24.07.15_12-06_zps5dkxccvu.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    So baby is coming, woohoo! :)<3
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Welcome to the world

Tebethia went upstairs full of excitement and happieness. Did Keria‘s advice help? Would Tebethia get a girl?

KFgjuuA.png

The pain was getting stronger and stronger and in Tebethia‘s opinion it hurted more than with Kalani.

1KK6TOE.png

Finally Tebethia held her daughter in her arms.
    „Welcome to the world my little one.“
    Tebethia couldn‘t belive it. She had a girl, a heiress. Suddenly the same familar pain was back. Tebethia gave her first born girl to Keria.
    „Is something wrong?“
    „Don‘t worry my creator. There is just an other little girl, which wants see the world.“
    The pain didn‘t least long. After a short period of time Tebethia‘s second daughter was born.
    „You my first born I name Zaraphire and you my little one are Marina.“
    Tebethia was exhausted, but she didn‘t want to leave her babies alone. She couldn‘t stand really anymore, so she finally went to bed.

EMlFmeP.png

Keria stayed by the girls for a while and sang them a goodnight song. Soon those little bundels of joy felt asleep and Keria watched them. Deep in Keria‘s heart there was now a hidden wish. One day she would be a mother and she would love her child more than anything else.

rIceBjT.png

Fire smiled. She heard the screams of the newborn tribe members and she thought that soon she would have her own child to care for. But until that she decided to visit Tebethia‘s babies.

ccxa5m1.png

Nomir was faster than Fire. He hold both heiresses for a while and he was relieved that Tebethia didn‘t have to breed with a man anymore. He felt at the moment, he saw the girls like he felt with Kalani. They were his childs even without being a relative of them.

aGw5f5q.png

„You look happy Nomir. I guess you greeted the girls.“
    Keria said with a stunning smile on her face. Nomir saw how much this woman – now he was sure she was no girl anymore – changed and she was a real friend for Tebethia and her son.
    „I‘m happy that this tribe has not only one heiress and they are the cutest little girls I have ever seen.“

73Wg6QT.png

The last one that welcomed the girls was Fire. The girls were so pretty, so soft and so wonderful. Her wish was getting stronger and stronger inside of Fire‘s mind.

1j4EIfr.png

Fire even forgot about her plants like often these days. Nomir was not sure if it was the right moment to tell it Tebethia and so he did Fire‘s work and cared about Palla‘s plants.

YR9wVpS.png

It was already late at night when Kalani did his homework. He was so excited to have two new sisters that he totally forget to finish it. Soon Keria came to him and helped him with it. She knew so much more than Kalani. Sometimes Kalani couldn‘t belive that she was that young.

vubv5X6.png

Before gonig to bed Kalani even did the washing up.
    (Oh man this boy is a blessing)

tqYrjGE.png

When Keria wanted to go to bed a transperent figure was sitting there. Immidiately Keria knew it was Palla‘s ghost that visited her.
    „Should I call Tebethia or Kalani?“ Keria asked carefully.
    „No I wanted to speak with you, Keria. Hard times are coming.“
    Palla couldn‘t held back his tears anymore.
    „Keria, you have to promise me something…“

ey4QPgl.png
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    @Marialein congrats on two cute girls <3:) But what Palla wanted to say? :/ It seems like everything is fine in the tribe... But maybe something is wrong with Fire? She seems absend-minded a bit as she thinks only about breeding...
  • Options
    @Marialein I hope I'll know about it tommorow ;)
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 it will cost more time than just one update but I am trying to let you know it as soon as possible ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Away and back again

„Good morning little one. Have you already seen your sisters?“ Nomir asked Kalani full of happiness.
    „Yes I welcomed them. I can‘t wait until they grow up to play with me. They are so tiny now. Were I ever that little?“
    „Yes, Kalani. Like every human you were a baby and as I remember you were even less big than your sisters.“
    „You joke! I‘m a boy. I must be stronger and bigger than my sisters!“
    „You are right. You were a bit bigger than them. But now we have work to do.“
    Together with Nomir, Kalani enjoyed working for the tribe. Nomir was his role model.

LKdlAAA.png

So Nomir went to work and he had now finally even time to built sculptures again. He totally forgot how much he enjoyed it.

F8yaXKs.png

Because there wasn‘t much work by now, Kalani decided to do a bit extra exercises to be good in school. Soon Keria joined him and helped Kalani when he didn‘t know something. Something changed in her behavior, but Kalani was not sure what it was.

tY2mziz.png

Tebethia tried as soon as possible to get in shape and she was happy to train hard again. It was not possible for her to train as hard as she wanted while her pregnancy.

FZqCWD7.png

Fire on the other side did something, she never did before. She painted a picture of a landscape she discoverd at one of her adventures.

3sG64xG.png

But soon this was not enough for Fire and she walked away again…

pi0tZmF.png

Late at night, when Tebethia wanted to go to bed…
    „Creator!“ Fire ran the steps up to Tebethia „There is something I have to talk about.“
    „Continue Fire. What is the matter? Is something wrong?“
    „Not not really… It is just that my old tribe asked me to come back to them. They need my help and I miss my family very much.“

RLfsaNv.png

Tebethia knew, that Fire didn‘t tell her the truth, but she trusted in her. „ I thought you are doing a good job and that you enjoy being a member of tribe Naheli. But I won‘t keep you here you are a free woman and you can go where ever you want. Feel free to contact me if you need one day my help.“
    Without saying goodbye to the other tribe members, Fire left.

b1XJcOO.png

The days passed very fast and the birthday of the twins came. Tebethia was very happy to have them and she loved them equal.

vR3J0M7.png

Kalani and the girls often did their homework together. Kalani enjoyed his role of an older brother and that he knew more than Marina and Zaraphire.

VZmZurF.png

Of course sometimes Kalani and the girls needed help from the adults too. Nomir and Tebethia enjoyed their role as a teacher very much and both felt trough this like good parents. Nomir was for the three kids like a father and he liked it very much.

g7pEgUC.png

Without Fire, Nomir had to spent some of his evenings or nights with gardening. Tebethia told him, that she thought of getting a second slave or a new sister, but Nomir could talk it her out. Keria helped him with that and took also care of the garden. She even washed the dishes. Also Kalani helped Nomir wherever he could.

zidyw2B.png

Keria prayed a lot after Palla‘s visit. She promised him something, but she had to clear her thoughts…

XKBcKK3.png

One morning, when Keria went to the main building to have breakfast, she saw Fire. She went to her. Fire looked sad and Keria could see tears in her eyes.
    „What happend, Fire?“
    „She cried out loud and laid her head in her hands.
    „Can you call the other? I think I'm not able to tell it more than once…“

iAN3XFS.png
  • Options
    Oh no... What has happened? :( I'm waiting for the new chapter ;)
  • Options
    unisephuniseph Posts: 17 New Member
    so much suspense! I just caught up with your tribe's story, can't wait to see what Fire has to say
  • Options
    edited October 2015
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Oh wow... Great story! I'm loving it! I need to know what happens next!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    What happend with Fire – Part 1

Fire was very nervous. The whole tribe was sitting around the fire to listen to her.
    „Tell us what happend.“ Tebethia‘s voice was strict and cold. Fire got even more nervous.
    „Please promise me to let me tell the whole story first before you say anything.“
    „I promise, Fire. Now start telling.“

Y2alMuC.png

Note: From this point I will tell the story of Fire‘s view.

As you may already know, I started to discover the surroundings of our compound. I found new plants, I was jogging…

Aj1CGSC.png

But one day something changed. I met a man.
    „Hello, my name is Fire. I have never seen you here. To which tribe do you belong to?“
    „I‘m Parallo and I‘m the leader of the Genero tribe.“
    „What do you mean? You are the leader of a tribe you are a man.“
    I couldn‘t help myself he impressed me. He was strong and knew what he wanted.
    „You are an Amazon. I have already seen some of your sort, but I must say I never saw such a beauty like you.“
    And charming. Parallo was defenetly very charming and kind.

v1ee8sO.png

„What position do you have, Fire?“
    My heart was beating very fast. The way he spoke out my name was heart-melting. Also his trained body and all the tattoos were very attractive.

roNx54y.png

We met after a while nearly every day. He told me about his legends and Parallo made me a lot of compliments.

jlZdtqG.png

Soon we were great friends and spent more and more time together.

UzFHgcq.png

One day our relationship changed. Parallo flirted with me and I couldn‘t resist him. I think I also didn‘t want to. I really wished to get a child and I knew that I should have to wait until I was a bit longer with the tribe to ask for breeding permission.

G80FvTO.png

I touched softly Parallos strong arm and looked deep into his eyes.

EGIRjoB.png

At all our meetings from now on, we flirted, laughed and had fun.

7MZ4KVr.png

After the birth of the twins when everybody was asleep, we sneaked into the main building and cuddled on the couch. Parallo asked me to move to him and became one of his tribe members and his lover. I was not sure if this was really what I wanted. My heart on the otherside knew it wanted him very badly.

fXDvtB1.png

I looked deep into his eyes and leaned me to him. I kissed him the first time.

CbtBWZ0.png

We went into the hot tub. I couldn‘t think clear and we kissed and kissed again.

gG5m9cI.png

But this was not all we did.

Hq0Y0Rw.png

In the evening I found out that I was pregnant and I knew what I would do next.

gkfJKBB.png
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Can't wait for the next update. Your English is very good, by the way!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I guess Fire will get in troubles... or maybe not. Many things depend on Tebethia's view and reaction, but I'm almost sure Fire will have to leave a tribe.
  • Options
    @roseinblack69 Tebethia is a very light caracter but she can be also very strict even though you don't really see it ;)
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    I spent the whole morning reading your story. It's awesome! <3 I'm definitely going to follow it. :) I loved your temple, your drawing was very beautiful and the legend of Morina was very interesting. Waiting to read more. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    What happend to Fire – Part 2

„On the same evening I talked to you, Tebethia. I‘m so sorry that I lied to you.“
    Tebethia looked at Fire. All she said was that Fire should continue.

MeFSXLY.png

Fire‘s view again

Early in the morning I reached Parallo‘s tribe. It looked quite different to our‘s, but in a way it was similar.

Yd3athR.png

Parallo welcomed me warmly, when suddenly a woman rushed to us.
    „What does that chick here! You better answer, Parallo.“ The woman shouted.
    „I said stay inside!“
    Parallo‘s voice was strict and frightining.

LOLsy7a.png

The strange woman left and I got a bad feeling.
    „Who was that Parallo?“ I think I already knew the answer, but nevertheless I was shocked of it.
    „Oh she is just my wife. Danera was always jealus, but it is comman for our tribe to have more than just one woman.“
    He smiled like it was nothing. I couldn‘t belive it. He was always such a wonderful man to me and now that.
    „By the way you are pregnat from me and lied to your creator. I think you have no other choice to except the fact, that you are not the only wife in my life. But you are meaning more to me than Danera.“
    Now I was frightened of him.

wB2j4MF.png

On that day I learnt about the other tribe members, too.
    Beginning on the left hand side: Kaleile, Tiana, Parallo, Zuru, Danera

HVTMSqY.png

But first of all I met the toilet. My pregnancy was very exhausing and I felt very sick.

IkHlhWq.png

I washed my hands and a young woman with white hair came in. I was suprised that she cleand the toilet. I was used to see that men are doing these kinds of work.
    „My name is Tiana. You must be Fire the new one of Parallo.“
    I didn‘t know what to say. It sounded like she was just an other woman of many.
    „You are pregnant. You sure must be hungry. Come with me to the kitchen and I will cook something for you.“

7bczfVO.png

I didn‘t want to eat anything and that Danera joined us didn‘t make me feel better. After a while I realised that she was also pregnand and I was so embrassed that I trusted into Parallo.
    „Have you already met the other men?“ Tiana asked me kind.
    „No, I haven‘t.“
    „Let me tell you a bit about them let‘s see…

ngHdiVu.png

I think I start with Zuru. He always tries to flirt with me, but I don‘t think he really wants me. I mean he always says strange things to me. Maybe the combination of being a hot-headed, evil and mean person is not the best for flirting. Zuru is also very strict and the oldest of the men. Make sure you don‘t make him angry…

plmNm6G.png

Zuru is also active and Kaleile joines him sometimes.

2RBpuiW.png

About Kaleile, well I think he is more interested in eating than in anything else. I have to cook for him all the time.“

uTWL011.png

In that moment Zuru joined us.
    „What are you doing? Why don‘t you work, woman. Only because you are new, you aren‘t allowed to be a lazy bone!“
    „How do you dare to talk to me like that man!“
    I couldn‘t stop myself it just escaped me.

vnquDvc.png

Luckily befor Zuru could yell at me again, Parallo sat next to me.
    „Zuru! She is new and is not used to our culture and she is pregnat with my child. I don‘t want to see you yelling at her again.“
    I was so glad Parallo saved me.
    „And now Fire come with me.“
    I stood up and went with him to an other building without saying something.

E1OZbRB.png

He took me to his bedroom and kissed me. Even after all what happend I just wanted to be with him.

7wDfquW.png
  • Options
    I really missed my game and decided to create a sim for the prettacy challenge. I'm gonna try it myself and I wanted to share her with you. I'm not sure if I write about it or not, but I let you know if I write it. ;)

21.10.15_164949_zpsdvjemfvb.png

21.10.15_164952_zpsuxejyatw.png

In a way I think she is a bit cute :D