The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kooky, Spooky, Ooky Fun Picture Overload Thread!

ChallengeGreatlyAcceptedChallengeGreatlyAccepted Posts: 673 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
So, this is the title. I am cereal here. As cereal as Frosted Flakes.

Well, let's start with the family. Meet the LaVichi's.
azgjzc.jpg
They look so charming and inviting, don't they?
34t8wmb.jpg
Here's the mother, Carianna LaVichi. She grew up in a household of evil. She thought of a new side, a good side, but after being cursed by gypsies, only one with the biggest heart can bring Carianna back to her good self. While she waits, Carianna feeds on unsuspecting romantic interests... Will Carianna face problems with her lovers and.... pregnancy?
293zyps.jpg
Here's the father, Marco LaVichi. Marco was orphaned at a very young age, but he did not let the mean child protection services get him. As he grew up, he stumbled upon a home for the homeless, which contained an alchemy table. Alchemy became his life. That was, until he found out he was a witch. Now he creates horrible potions and horrible spells and charms to cast on those that come his way. He spends most of his time indoors creating his horrible things. Will Marco ever create a potion that will kill his evil parents, who purposely left him?
2ytsp3p.jpg
Then there is their first daughter, Carlie LaVichi. Carlie was always smart, but she had an interest in humans. Being a witch like her father, Carlie always wanted to mess with people. Everyday, the school got a little more paranoid about Carlie's abilities, and everyday, Carlie became more and more dangerous to be around. That is why the kids at school respect her and she never falls behind. But can Carlie keep this up to protect her when she grows up?
2qj9dud.jpg
After Carlie comes her twin sister Marlie, who is a flirt like her mother. Marlie got her first boyfriend when she was 2, and is currently searching for her 12th. There is no stop for Marlie and her romance, because, as her mother taught her, she drank from each of her boyfriends, and even turned a few. Boys just seem to look into her eyes and fall in love with her instantly. Can Marlie keep the ones she doesn't want away?
2sb5uzb.jpg
Then there's Carlos LaVichi. Carlos is a mommy's boy. He has a small good side, but he can still be evil. A vampire like his mom, Carlos has to worry about getting sims to drink when he is older, but that doesn't stop him from his artsy habits. He is rarely in a good mood and doesn't like to talk to anybody that isn't close. Will Carlos get cursed like Carianna, or will he snap his family out of their evil ways?
2jetu1l.jpg
Last, but definitely not least, is little Cielo LaVichi. Cielo was registered as Carianna's baby, and Carianna claims to have gotten pregnant on her recent long trip to Sunset Valley. Since his father is unknown, Marco doesn't want the child. Carianna seems to be overly attached to her child, and seems to care less about Marco as she spends more time with her faery son. Will Cielo make this family seperate?

Well, I hope you guys like the family. Download is available....
HERE!
tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}
Post edited by ChallengeGreatlyAccepted on

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Lots of drama in your spooky, ooky family! They are great! I wonder how little Cielo will turn out as he grows up. I just may have to put them in my game when you upload them and find out.
  • Options
    Aww thanks @ciane ! I love putting huge back stories into my sims, and I'm thinking of putting the family into another one of my saves.
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    They'd fit right into my neighbourhood, I look forward to your upload!
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Big story, big family! Did you use CC to make them? :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Ceea wrote: »
    They'd fit right into my neighbourhood, I look forward to your upload!

I am trying to re-upload them now! My game was acting up and said they uploaded when they didn't, so I'm trying it again.
    Big story, big family! Did you use CC to make them? :)

Nope! I made sure I didn't so that they could be easily downloaded. The girls might have one piece (some cc fake nails that seem to appear on every single girl's outerwear teen-adult) and if that's the case then once I upload them, I might have to upload them yet again. The only things you'd need to download them are a few store items, and a few EPs. :)
  • Options
    Got the family ready for upload! Hope you guys have fun with 'em!