Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited March 2017
    Edit: I just updated my game and installed the updated MC command center and still can't see the MC command center control options when I click on a computer or a sim. Anyone else still having this problem?

Just dropping in to comment again. Of course a new patch would come out the day after I update my MC command mod. Now I've gotta reset all my options in it all over again :weary: help! Oh well, at least this patch seems to be fixing some annoying issues we've been having. I'm glad sims will now sit while watching TV, and the cuddling while watching a movie should be fixed too. Good stuff. Did everyone see The Bowling Pack annoucement? I bought 2 SP's recently so my husband will give me a hard time if I try to buy another lol

@Allison18 - Oh yay! When you re-upload it I'll definitely being downloading, and I'll be sure to share pics when my challenge family visits there. I don't have the Romantic Garden SP so I'm probably gonna have to replace some stuff. The fountain for sure :cry: I want that pack so bad. I haven't found a good way to move my heir out with money. I think it's pretty ridiculous you can't split funds anymore like we could in ts3. When my heir moves out this generation I'll probably just move the entire household and sell everything in the old house. Then move everyone except the heir back to the old house via manage worlds. It's a pain but I don't know a better way.

@OJenn - Aw, pregnant Amira dozing off on the couch was a cute pic. I didn't expect to see Kamila becoming a teen in this update. She's so cute. She looks a lot like her Mom, but I see Kaci in her too. Annalise is a cutie as well. She's got her Mama's cheeks for sure. I can't wait to see how Dom interacts with her. lol @ Vincent jogging by #TeamVincent for life :lol:

@debjameswhite - I'm currently doing the multiple tab reply method lol I haven't seen the transfer funds options on the MC command center. That mod is so big I know I'm missing out on tons. I've seen pictures on tumblr of other butlers spraying away at poor sims using the computer. It's strange, but it seems to be a normal butler thing lol I know you said the butler took better care of the kids then babies, but does the butler clean too? I wanna know if I can get rid of my terrible maid next generation.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    Hi all! Thank you to everyone for your concern and nice comment. I am loving the updates. I do stop in time to time even though I am not commenting. I am enjoying reading about your families. It helps take my mind off things. I hope to be playing soon. I haven't really been in the mood to play yet.

@debjameswhite - My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your dad. My prayers and thoughts are with you.
    ]
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Edit: I just updated my game and installed the updated MC command center and still can't see the MC command center control options when I click on a computer or a sim. Anyone else still having this problem?

Just dropping in to comment again. Of course a new patch would come out the day after I update my MC command mod. Now I've gotta reset all my options in it all over again :weary: help! Oh well, at least this patch seems to be fixing some annoying issues we've been having. I'm glad sims will now sit while watching TV, and the cuddling while watching a movie should be fixed too. Good stuff. Did everyone see The Bowling Pack annoucement? I bought 2 SP's recently so my husband will give me a hard time if I try to buy another lol

When you update MC, do you just load in the new files to wherever you keep the mod files? That's what I do. It then asks if you want to "replace in destintation" ( or something like that) that is what I do normally. And if you want to keep your settings just take out the little notepad file named mc_cmd_center then load that back in. I updated and I haven't had any issues.

I will be getting the bowling pack since I haven't bought anything since City Living lol.
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Heckstress17 Eeeep I'm afraid to open my sims! I like MC Command Center and I don't want it not to work. It's ok though. I have plenty to update without playing this week. Next time I am in the game I'll let you know where transfer funds is. I'm pretty sure it's under the one that says "Sims Cheats" or something similar. The butler will clean your house, he will take care of your children and will tend your garden! He's wonderful when he's not spraying you with windex.

@amadazulsim Thank you for your kind words. I've really missed you and I'm glad to know you've been reading the updates still. Take your time :) but I'm glad you said hello <3
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 25: Romance Part 2

For some reason, Caris seemed to have very little interest in her children. She had quit her job she was hardly ever around. Luckily, Lawrence and Greysen made a good team taking care of the new set of twins.
    uVecD.png

Greysen suggested Lawrence take some time for himself. “Go get out of the house. Why don’t you go to a coffee shop and people watch or something? That’s a thing author’s do right?”
    Lawrence smiled and decided to take his father up on that offer. While he was eating his cannoli a strange woman with dark glasses sat down and started reading a book.
    uVedv.png

After several quiet moments, the woman abandoned her book and left the coffee shop.
    uWotT.png

Finally after he was sure she wasn’t returning, Lawrence couldn’t resist. He picked up the book and went inside to order another coffee.
    uWouk.png

He sat in the coffee shop for several hours lost in the book.
    uWouR.png

He still wasn’t able to keep thoughts of home at bay however.
    uWovq.JPG

Wanting more distraction he wandered to a nearby park where he met Liam Lawrence’s son. (I can’t recall his name, but he’s a cutie!) Lawrence is always happy when he meets someone who will play chess with him.
    uWoyG.png

Eventually he ended up at Kenza’s house. She invited him in and was horrified to hear about everything that had gone on.
    uWoDx.png

Her life was pretty harsh right now but she didn’t tell him. She kept it focused on him and invited him to get some rest. At least in her own situation, she didn’t have any children.
    uWoGS.png

Back at home, Caris was making some waves. She was angry that Lawrence had been gone all day and she was taking it out on butlers and toddlers.
    uWoWw.png

Then she turned her irritation on Greysen and everyone’s misery was improving her mood.
    uWoXA.png

She hadn’t noticed that Lawrence was home and he did not like what he heard when he walked into the room.
    uWoYg.png

She’d been busy with his family :(
    uWpbC.JPG

Lawrence couldn’t sleep in his own bed after that. Greysen didn’t mind sharing though.
    uWpl8.png
    uWthl.png

The next morning after Lawrence fixed the doll house for the 100th time (There should be an achievement).
    uWsJ8.png

He had some hot words with Caris in the toddler’s play room.
    uWsIu.png

Afterwards Caris confessed she never wanted this. Lawrence was hurt but for the children he agreed they could just be friends.
    uWsLO.png

It’s just him and Greysen now.
    uWsNP.png
    uWsO8.JPG
  • Options
    Allison18Allison18 Posts: 399 Member
    @Allison18 - Oh yay! When you re-upload it I'll definitely being downloading, and I'll be sure to share pics when my challenge family visits there. I don't have the Romantic Garden SP so I'm probably gonna have to replace some stuff. The fountain for sure :cry: I want that pack so bad. I haven't found a good way to move my heir out with money. I think it's pretty ridiculous you can't split funds anymore like we could in ts3. When my heir moves out this generation I'll probably just move the entire household and sell everything in the old house. Then move everyone except the heir back to the old house via manage worlds. It's a pain but I don't know a better way.

@Heckstress17 I reuploaded the lot so it should be on my page (lapatronne), named Wolfe Park (wildly creative I know). I'm sorry about the romantic garden stuff! I think it's just the fountain and maybe a flowery plant I used a couple times, maybe those round planters but those might be from perfect patio. I don't think you'll have to replace too much (at least I hope)! I think I mostly used basegame landscaping.
    For splitting funds - I think I'm going to use the cheat to subtract funds from the family (whatever amount I want to add to the heir's funds) then move the heir to an empty lot, add the funds, and build a house. I find the whole splitting households/making a new household from the current household to be a tricky process anyways. TS4's approach doesn't really seem like the most user-friendly way - I learned how to split households only a couple months ago :# and I've had the game since mac release, granted I didn't play that much initially.
    ch_dadpost.gif
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    @Francisca464 Thank you so much for that link to the toddlers hair colours! It is worked a charm, and Wei's grey hair lives on now lol *facepalm* (not for my heir's family though, but his other great-grand children still have it!)

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed on commenting on everyone's updates so I will keep it to one comment and say i'm really enjoying watching you all progress with your lovely families!! :joy:

Thought I would post an update and do a few little comments later as I don't want to fall behind on my game once again :sweat_smile:

Update
    24/3/17

In my last update, Daryl confessed his love for Kenzie, the two of them had a steamy affair (as she was still married..!) and Daryl convinced Kenzie to leave her husband for him!

31461ea6d2.jpg

After Kenzie left her husband, she moved in with Daryl very fast. This was around the time Lori had moved out after getting married to Lawrence so Daryl thought it was nice to have company once again! He was super happy to have Kenzie around 24/7.

7d22c1a021.jpg

He had the love of his life and was moving forward in his career, Daryl couldn't be any happier at this point!

d8bf8de9f9.jpg

Kenzie as the creative trait and Daryl loves buying new things, so he bought her an easel for outside so she could work on her paintings while he was at work.

58000dd441.jpg

Speaking of Daryl's work, he had earned a promotion form doing all these house calls! His co-workers also commented on how happy he appeared to be. Life was looking up for him, in every way possible!

cce9bc4c7f.jpg

Kenzie hardly had any friends so I had her jin the Ladies Club. This was originally created by Daryls mum Melisandre. After Mel's passing, her daughter Michonne became the leader of it. The group consisted of mostly family, sisters, sister-in-laws and close friends Anna and Savannah!

8abab805e0.jpg

Kenzie headed off to the Spice Festival with the ladies, she really enjoyed their company. Poor Michonne was in labor during the whole event though :joy: she would soon have her final bub, a little girl!

b6d913fd08.jpg

The next night Daryl decided to take Kenzie out to the local steak-house and have a romantic dinner for two.

cecfa5fda2.jpg
    19bc5fe705.jpg

After their three-course meal it was pretty late but Daryl was insistent that they don't head home just yet.. he had the next day off and just wanted to enjoy a moment in the city for a little bit longer. He took Kenzie up to the checked grass nearby and the two of them admired the view.

441dd5a646.jpg

It was then, where Daryl got down on one knee and asked Kenzie to marry him!

34b583db05.jpg

She didn't hesitate for a second and said yes! She felt this time it was right, Daryl was the one and only for her.

5cf2cb5ddf.jpg

The next day Kenzie was not feeling well, Daryl put it down to perhaps food poisoning and told her to take it easy while he was at work. "Doctors orders" he told her cheekily and insisted she spend the day in bed.

dde9e5defc.jpg

It wasn't until later that day.. Kenzie discovered she was pregnant! A shock, but a good shock!

25bacbe748.jpg

Kenzie couldn't wait for Daryl to get home so she could tell him.. and she did, he was stoked! He couldn't wait to be a dad!

4cb92baf7e.jpg

The days flew by and Kenzie got bigger and bigger! Daryl and Kenzie decided they would delay their wedding until the baby arrived.

991c742db5.jpg

Daryl would spoil Kenzie on his days off, the two of them spend a day at the spa being pampered :blush: I really don't like her laying on her baby belly though lol! They should have a special pregnancy massage maybe..?

3a3c1a3010.jpg

Kenzie was full term before they knew it. The Ladies Club threw a baby shower for her at the newly opened High Tea place! (forgot the name!) Kenzie was overwhelmed and thanked all the ladies for putting this together for her (yes I peeked and saw what she was having :joy:)

570a54fcb2.jpg

I tried to make the ladies have a classic high-tea where you get about 8 courses but it was near impossible as it takes freakin ages for food to come out :joy:

08847e3570.jpg

By the time they were done, they had about 4 courses and it went from 11am-6pm :neutral: does anyone know of a mod to hurry food up? :joy: if i had to wait this long in RL, i'd flip a table!

e7e25f054e.jpg

Regardless of what I thought.. Cassandra certainly enjoyed the baby shower :joy:

6e9d4b5356.jpg

Daryl was squeezing in as many baby-bump-rubs as he could, given he knew the baby would arrive very soon!

a2893bad5f.jpg

and.. it was go time! Kenzie went into labour while cooking lunch that very next afternoon just as Daryl got home.

acbbd24522.jpg

He rushed her back to his work as he wanted her to have a safe delivery and didn't quite trust having their first bub at home.. he wasn't that qualified after all :joy:

e8476be27b.jpg

and little baby Ares was born.. :love:!! (I'm going with ancient god/goddess names this gen :smiley:)

011d683cf2.jpg
    867bf4b2de.jpg

And I leave you with this pic of grimmy at the gym with Rick and Cassandra! :smile:

59944616e2.jpg

35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    @debjameswhite Poor Lawrence never gets a break man :cry: Why are all his wives/girlfriends etc. so mean to him!?? He's such a good guy too, bah. I'm the girl who will forever scream INJUSTICE to poor Lawrence. Hope his kids will have better lives (and better wives!)

@Tellex Kenzie really is a pretty lady! She and Daryl seem to be so happy, too! Making a career, having your soulmate around you, sometimes the simple times in life are the happiest, eh? :blush: I don't know why but Kenzie's thought of a diaper at the steakhouse really cracked me up :joy: Maybe she wants to become a momma soon! Awww what a cute proposal pics, Kenzie looks at the ring in awe! Oh guess I was right too about wanting to be a mother, congrats on the pregnancy! What an incredible cute idea to hold a babyshower at a high tea place! Will you show us around on the lot? :innocent: Congratulations on baby Ares (beautiful name by the way). Looking forward to the next update!
  • Options
    I'll be back to comment later, just wanted to post my update and say that the MC command center is now working for me. The creator accidentally forgot some of the files so he fixed the download links and everything's good now. :) I can't play without that mod, I was seriously scared lol
    Update!

Mira's been spending time getting to know all 3 guys. Kalvin came over in a flirty mood and started making romantic advances toward Mira. I was super happy, he's the first boy to actually show interest in her.
    icHDDKV.png

He stayed for awhile and they playfully flirted.
    TkRDPck.png

Mira's romantic so she couldn't get enough of the attention.
    hVcJUZP.png

Then in the middle of their flirtation Anthony called up and invited her out. He must of sensed Kalvin moving in :joy: and I gotta give all the guys a fair shot so Mira left to meet up with him.
    OZBDhVT.png

When she got to the club she was super jazzed up from her time with Kalvin. She came on a little strong, but Anthony didn't seem to mind.
    4jjPhiU.png

She spent the evening chasing him around the dance floor throwing herself at him. While he didn't turn her down, he didn't throw any romantic interactions out on his own. He lost some points there.
    ynJyw3J.png

Mira's sisters are keeping busy. Kira's now an A student and she lets everyone know it just about every time she talks to them.
    ig1PVtd.png

I've tried hooking Jade up with anyone that would take her, but that's no one. She's just too mean to keep a relationship lol so now I've got her focusing on her studies and skills.
    emjnTIa.png

Jet was using the incense to finish up his Charisma skill when he caught the dresser on fire. Alisha to the rescue AGAIN!
    9xWqVQu.png

His face though :joy: he's totally afraid of Alisha.
    MfWnUQu.png

And as you can see she's totally over putting fires out lol
    L3uApfo.png

All was forgiven though :heart:
    Q2Tq06c.png

It was time to give Wes his fair shot, so Mira invited him to the beach in Windenburg. While lighting the bonfire she accidentally caught herself on fire. :worried: Where's Alisha when you need her.
    hQzPtpZ.png

Mira was pretty bummed after that so I was worried the date was ruined.
    dYKIR9n.png

But then things started looking up, and Mira noticed for the first time just how attractive Wes is.
    KKlpePX.png

They spent the evening on the beach getting to know each other and both had a really great time.
    LAVXXsd.png

Bonfire selfie!
    0DSg5tZ.png

Since Caeden's BFF is out looking for love, he and Kira have been getting closer. :smirk:
    Oc1crqk.png

Jet has to get one last skill to level 8 to complete his aspiration. I had him eat mental upheaval ice cream in hopes it would help him build his skills quicker. It only made him rapidly cycle through emotions... oops.
    cpa798c.png

And since Alisha completed her aspiration long ago she's just enjoying life while making old age look fierce.
    68c6mxt.png

That's it for now. I have no idea who Mira's gonna choose, all the guys are pretty even right now. Who do you guys like best for her??

• Options
    edited March 2017
    @Tellex - I love seeing Dayrl happy with Kenzie they make such a cute couple. Also hooray for a single birth!

@debjameswhite - It seems like poor Lawrence can not get a break in life. So glad he has his dad and kids to life his spirits.

@Heckstress17 - I really can't decided who I like Mira with more! Kalvin is definitely putting in the most effort from what I can tell.

With more time to play things are moving along rather quickly in my game. Just a few days ago Amira welcomed a healthy baby girl to the family named Annalise.
    99ca60575d.jpg

She has been quite the character so far with her silly trait. She keeps her momma smiling all the time.
    7c5c6a7544.jpg

f8c1145960.jpg

Turns out around the same time Alisha had her babies, she welcomed two girls that look a lot like their father
    4df2b5ab04.jpg

e98fc3f8d5.jpg

Now that she is a teen Kamila has been putting in extra time with the potentials.
    8c2d89525d.jpg

So far no romance just great friends in her little circle.
    1439f07e27.jpg

But sometimes I think Caris has other plans, just look at that face
    ead0ccd4bf.jpg

Meanwhile Annalise is showing herself to be a true daddy's girl
    fb384338bf.jpg

d7f15f5c43.jpg

Although her sister is a close second
    4bc4da709b.jpg

And just like that she was getting older
    dfefdb9b30.jpg
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    @Tellex I'm so happy Daryl ended up with Kenzie. I really loved her and was sad I got cheated out of finishing her family in Willow Creek. She had a nice happy life in Oasis Springs though. I'm glad you've been posting because you remind me to use group gatherings. I am so happy to see Savannah in your pictures. I love the look on Daryl's face when Kenzie tells him she's pregnant. I love those wide happy eyes! The baby shower pictures were great too. I think I will forever be too lazy to pull something like that off! Love the theme for this generation and love the name Ares.

@Heckstress17 All I could see in the first picture...even though I'm supposed to be looking at Mira and Kalvin...was Mira and Caeden. I was like AWWWWWW look at the pic over her bed!! She's so pretty I'm glad you chose her as heir. Awww poor Jade...I wonder if she knows this boy named Lawrence who seems to fall victim to mean girls all the time. He'd probably like her. hehehe I love his face...fear of your wife is healthy! I can't wait to see who Mira chooses. Oooo! Caeden and Kira! Nice...Love Alisha...She's so fierce!

@OJenn oh my gosh...Annalise is soo so cute. Oh I love the pictures of Dom with Annalise in the tub. I wish I had thought to put Wes's family in so fun!

I have one last little bit to post and then I will have to play more. Not sure when that will happen!
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 26: New Beginning

Even with Caris gone, Lawrence found he still gravitated to his parents’ bed. He just found it more restful.
    uWtYz.png

Greysen really didn’t mind. He didn’t sleep much anymore anyways. He was happy to find inspiration in his art again though.
    uWu0Y.png

After a few days, Lawrence started to feel more at ease again and his smiley self was reimmerging.
    uWu3d.png

This little guy…Ian I think…but I can’t remember…having a temper tantrum. Too bad no one is around to see.
    uWu6k.png

After, he tried to explain his troubles to his sister.
    uWu85.png

With more prodding from his father, Lawrence finally got out of the house and went to a dance party. My beloved group dances and for once Corabelle and Caris didn’t show up.
    uWucB.png
    uWudh.png
    uWudP.png

And I spoke too soon.
    uWueR.png

Later at the night club they were both there.
    uWul6.png

So Lawrence sat upstairs at the bar with his friend Beejay.
    uWumu.png

Greysen had been working on a song. He had started it before Sasha died and finished it shortly after.
    uWuoM.png

He definitely got choked up when the first royalty checks started coming in.
    uWuqf.JPG

Of course Lawrence was there to support him.
    uWurv.png

One day Kenza showed up at Lawrence’s house. She told him she had asked her husband for a divorce and everything that had lead up to it.
    uWuuZ.png

He invited her in, and after a long chat, he offered her to stay at his house until she got back on her feet and knew what she wanted to do. She appreciated his offer so much she immediately jumped in and started helping out with the boys.
    uWuBu.png
    uWuC3.png

Lawrence was pretty happy. He was keeping an eye on Kenza. He didn’t want anyone else hurting his family.
    uWuEi.png

The boys seem to like her so far. They think she’s a nice lady.
    uWuFy.png

In other news…Savannah and Wes’s boys are now children.
    uWuQj.JPG

• Options
    edited March 2017
    @Debjameswhite - I saw that look on Lawrence's face and thought on no, take your time Lawrence we can not relive the heartache of another woman! And I smiled when I noticed the title of the song Greysen had written, I bet it was a touching melody. Savannah and Wes definitely have their work cut out for them with four boys!! And if you really want Wes' family I think I have them on the gallery if not I can upload them or at least his sister if you want!

@Heckstress17 - I stand corrected my risky woohoo is set to 25% I thought it was set to 5%. I wasn't really looking to have another kid for Amira either. Kamila was always planned to be the heir.
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    Hello, I've been having computer troubles, so luckily all my sims 4 games are there, unfortunately my sims 3 games are not.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    Allison18Allison18 Posts: 399 Member
    Here's an update!

I took Marcus to the new park with some of his friends to test it out. He completed the comedian aspiration so now he's doing the friend of the world aspiration (those titles may be incorrect). Almost finished with it, he only needs 4 more friends.

03-22-17_33718PM_1.png

Ok, this happens a little too often, it might be a glitch in my game but who knows. Not pictured: Joaquin Chien looking horrified at this health code violation.
    03-22-17_33809PM.png
    03-22-17_34018PM.png

Tatum aged up! I missed his birthday, I didn't realize he was so close! He's unflirty, a genius, and a geek, with the nerd brain aspiration.
    03-22-17_34710PM_1.png

Here's Tatum playing chess with his best friend since childhood, Alexander Goth. They're both so similar it just makes sense!
    03-23-17_14922PM.png

He and Alexander went to the romance festival (unintentionally, I had a group outing planned for the karoake bar but oops the romance festival was occuring). Tatum is unflirty so I wasn't sure how productive this would be..I took him to the love guru who said "you will meet your destiny soon" or something along those lines.
    03-23-17_15710PM.png

And then voila! Would you look at that! Guess who arrived? Jools (renamed Julie) Sims the pre-made mate for Tatum (that doesn't sound very romantic). How coincidental! (actually forced her to this lot but let's just say it was fate). No flirting, just chatting due to Tatum's unflirty trait. The plan is to build a good friendship first and then "whisper nothing in particular", "anxiously confess attraction", and "futile flirt" with Julie. (I've never had the unflirty trait before so I'm laughing at these interactions)
    03-23-17_20913PM.png

Then Marcus aged up! I had to modify his wardrobe a bit as an elder but I'm keeping this party look, no matter his age.
    03-23-17_65936nbspPM.png

He and Edie are still very much in love:
    03-23-17_70732nbspPM.png

And then Edie aged up! And we will not even talk about her birthday disaster...actually let's. Marcus invited his friends and Edie's friends over to their house (probably too tiny of a destination) for a good time. Marcus and Edie are socializing with everyone when suddenly Edie becomes INCREDIBLY angry stomping around the house. I read her moodlets and it was because Marcus was flirting with someone else?? What? I checked his relationships and there were no new romances...then Edie automatically stormed off (and when I say stormed off I mean stomped two steps across the living room, the house isn't big enough to storm off somewhere, haha) to go talk to Penny Pizazz (talk..right) so I'm thinking Penny was inappropriately flirting with Marcus and she pretty much ruined Edie's birthday. (also, I couldn't add candles to the cake I baked. Is this a glitch? Whatever, the party was going downhill anyway.) Needless to say Penny will not be invited back. But Edie is still looks as fashionable as ever!
    03-24-17_24440nbspPM.png

After a few hangouts I decided to send Tatum and Julie to the country club for a date. It was going great actually! Surprisingly, Tatum's unflirtiness didn't stop him from asking Julie to be his girlfriend! They had a wonderful meal, nothing could ruin this date!!
    03-23-17_104214nbspPM.png
    03-23-17_104850nbspPM.png

EXCEPT FOR, I DON'T KNOW, THE GRIM REAPER SHOWING UP. These two elders just dropped dead in the middle of the restaurant, not from starvation or anything, their food was delivered! (waste of food) So not one but TWO sims died. I mean I know Tatum is unflirty but cut the kid some slack. The grim reaper? On the first date? Harsh.
    03-23-17_104943nbspPM.png

Tatum signed up for the astronaut career and I've been building his handiness skill. Their house is falling apart (bad appliances, etc.) so it's time to move out. I feel bad just leaving Edie and Marcus in this house all by themselves so I'm going to build a new one and move the entire family in. Plus, Tatum's still sleeping in his childhood bedroom. That's not really going to work. Until next time!
    03-23-17_71808nbspPM.png
    ch_dadpost.gif
  • Options
    Stop signing me out forums...I hate it!
  • Options
    Stop signing me out forums...I hate it!

omg it has been doing that to me as well, super annoying! I wonder if that is a new thing they have done to the forums now.

@Allison18 - Marcus is such a cool dude I am sure he will make the friends needed in no time. Wow he is also one confident man to just waltz around in the buff like that lol!! Tatum turned out quite nicely. I have found the Love Guru to be spot on most of the time for my sims so I am glad he was right for Tatum. I am anxious to see if Tatum and Julie will have any kids and how they turn out. He is definitely a flirty unflirty sim, I haven't had that trait pop up yet but I curious to see it in action.
  • Options
    @Ojenn I was thinking it was a new thing, but then this morning here I am still in the forums. I guess all I had to do was say it out loud :)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I'm sorry I haven't been back to comment. My daughter's really sick and we were in the ER all night Saturday and since then it's just been stressful sleepless nights. Now my little guy's sick too. I swear when one kid's sick the doctor should just write you an antibiotic for both.
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 - Sorry to hear your babies are sick, I hope they start to feel better. I know I needed to rest before I started to feel any better.
  • Options
    Awwww @Heckstress17 I'm so sorry about your babies not feeling well. Make sure you try to get some rest too <3 I know that's hard right now!
  • Options
    Since I don't really have anything to post I thought why not post pictures of the Oasis! Enjoy! (Don't mind Kamila she decided to tag along)
    Oasis Springs Apprection Post
    e2f386e1cb.jpg

4959d81353.jpg

5dbc4bef8a.jpg

a7fd00c62b.jpg

222c44dfab.jpg

d7cf27d34a.jpg

e66d499671.jpg

bff2efca71.jpg

84363e554e.jpg

c543505cf4.jpg

• Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    OMG, I have got behind again! Updating first this time...comments will follow ASAP...

The Alley’s Ch. 50

Download my “spare” sims & past heirs HERE.
    Read my full Alley Family story on my blog HERE.

The Alley Family Tree
    Short Version
    Extended Version

Time for Ridge & Maggie’s wedding! I’ll allow the photos to speak for themselves in this post…You can tell how far behind I am on updating, with it being Fall in these pics! Also, you may notice a LOT of wardrobe malfunctions in this update.

32392064982_bc786717b5_o.png
    32392064742_d6073bbddb_o.png
    32544645875_0fd0c942df_o.png
    32544645785_8b253fc004_o.png
    32544645665_d1cf9d0ef0_o.png
    32392064322_2f68e2941e_o.png
    32392064162_117981f0c5_o.png
    32392064102_58b268bbc4_o.png
    32392064052_4447ffaa5c_o.png
    32544645395_73dc462438_o.png
    32392063942_f579dd668a_o.png
    32544645215_e663ed47a9_o.png
    32392063802_1dcef3264e_o.png
  • Options
    @Meeshelby - I laughed out loud at Maggie being in the pool in her dress! The wedding was beautiful of course, I love weddings in Windenburg because they are so beautiful. Ohh I hope nooboos are on the way!
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    @OJenn Yeah...I don't know what she was thinking lol. Glad to see Dom is helping Kamila with her grades! Is this the correct reshade website: https://reshade.me/ ? Congrats on Mira's pregnancy. Is that Vincent...as in Vincent Marks? Gorgeous OS pics!!!

@kitoraem awwww...Lana & Calvin as toddlers...so adorable! Ollie is a little cutie too!!! Looks like Calvin grew up to be a huge help!

@Tellex I love the TWD names in your sims! Daryl almost looks like a disney character with his big eyes! Kenzie is gorgeous!! Too bad she's a cheating you know what! haha I loved the baby shower for Kenzie! So festive.

@Francisca464 Poor Maia, she looks so sad. So sad to see Hymn go! It seems like she's been alive forever! At least she finally got to join her hubby.

@debjameswhite So sorry to hear about your father :(<3
    Looks like Lawrence is no starving author! I have an author in one game too that makes a TON! Congrats on Corabelle getting pregnant! Twins!!!! lol And what a hussy she is!! Savannah is gorgeous!!! Holy crap....Corabelle is horrible!!! I laughed at Lawrence getting a good cleaning from the butler! Looks like Caris is willing to fight for Lawrence!....and I don't like her now, just saw what she did to Greyson & the boys!!! Will poor Lawrence ever find a love that loves him back?

@JordanNicoleJJ I had to laugh when I saw Xena's expression when Brent's father walked in on them. She is quite full of expressions. I want to have some aliens in my line too...I think I'll wait till OS...good idea there lol. All the toddlers in your game, I love them!!! Too funny...Xena on her phone at the park with the kids. "checking for followers".

@Heckstress17 I agree the teen years are soooo boring. I'm considering putting the Go To School mod back in, or something just to spice it up a bit. Kira is so pretty...I tend to have forgotten offspring too lol. I LOVE the trailer! Awwww, what a great pic of Mira & Caden! I really like your neighborhood zoning plan. I need to do something like that. I can't play without the MC Mod either!! I'm glad to see things are fixed now. Omg...the looks between Jet & Alisha! She definitely makes old age look awesome!
    I hope your kiddos feel better soon!! Nothing worse than sick kids.

@Allison18 I hate building parks too. In fact I have never actually done it lol. But I love how yours turned out! I love that Tatum & Alexander Goth are good friends! And I love seeing Jools (Julie) in your game!!!

@krabby_pattiess Ugh I'm so sorry you're having computer issues!! That's the worse :(
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Thank you @debjameswhite , @OJenn , and @Meeshelby for wishing my little ones well. My daughter's feeling a bit better, but we're off to the doctors tomorrow for my son. I should probably be trying to sleep, but I wanna write up some comments while I have a few moments to myself. :) They'll be a little shorter then usual, but better then nothing. I have an update I really wanna post but It's probably gonna have to wait a couple days.

@amadazulsim - I've been thinking about you, it's so nice to see you drop in. Whenever you're ready to start playing we'll be here. <3

@OJenn - I always just delete all the old command center files and replace them with the news ones. So you're saying if I cut and paste the text document when I update It'll save all my settings? That'd be such a time saver. Little Annalise is such a cutie. I just adore the bathtub pics! She's growing so fast! I'm already getting Kamila mixed up with her Mom. They even have the same body shape. I love seeing the genetics getting passed down. Caris is such a cutie in your game. I'm kinda rooting for her already. Thank you so much for sharing pics of Jet and Alisha's girls. I'm so curious to see how they'll look when they age up. Guess Jet and Alisha are destined to only have girls lol Your Oasis Springs appreciation pics are beautiful. You definitely did my favorite neighborhood justice.

@debjameswhite - Don't be afraid to open your game! The command center is working now :) I love seeing Greysen and Lawrence living together. They both have suffered some pretty devastating losses recently, so it's wonderful that they get to be there for each other, and the little ones. Caris totally lost me when she was mean to the toddlers. Adults are one thing, but leave those babies alone! My heart broke a little when I saw that Greysen's song was entitled Sasha my love :cry: On a positive note, way to go Greysen! $700 for a song ain't bad at all. Out of all the girls it seems like Kenza is the nicest. It's smart of Lawrence to keep her at a distance though. She's gonna have to prove herself after the nightmare the first two women in his life have been. Oh and I smiled when you commented on seeing Caeden and Mira's BFF selfie. I was hoping you'd notice. He and Mira are still super close, and some things have happened in my game that I think you'll like as much as I do. :) I hope you're doing well. :heart:

@Tellex - I love the location you chose for the proposal! I'd never even seen that grassy chess board in my game, so after seeing your pics I went and found it. Daryl's face when Kenzie told him the pregnancy news was great :joy: his eyes nearly popped out of his head. I think it's kind of annoying that our sims can't do yoga while in their delicate conditon, but laying full on your baby bump for an hour long massage is A-okay :flushed: Your baby shower was cute! I'm dying for them to add baby shower items into an actual pack. I've never heard of high tea before, but it sounds so fun! Except the tea part lol can I just get hot cocoa instead? All of the ladies in your ladies club are so unique looking. I just really love your sims. Hooray for a single birth! Welcome baby Ares!

@Allison18 - I added your park into my game and I honestly love it. I'm going to be using it all the time, and in my next update I've got pics of my family visiting there :) lol @ Marcus freeballin it at the pool. I'm surprised he didn't scare all his friends away. Tatum aged up handsomely. I can't decide which parent I think he takes after most. I haven't played with an unflirty sim either. Whisper nothing in particular cracked me up :joy: It seems like it's gonna be fun trying to set him and Jools up. Poor Edie and her birthday disaster. Then Tatum going out to dinner and witnessing 2 people die right there in the restaurant lol talk about bad luck.

@Meeshelby - Ooooh I love how you set the bluffs up to hold the wedding! You got such beautiful pictures, and Ridge even looks more grown up now. I guess getting married really does age you lol I had to laugh at the picture of Maggie getting into the water in her gown. It reminded me of those people who throw beach weddings and then jump into the ocean fully clothed at the end. Great pics. I hope that last pic was a hint that babies are coming soon. :wink:
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 - you won't need to copy and paste anything just take out the file that says mc cmd Center it should be a notepad file. Once I get home I can screenshots the file you need to hang on too.