Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Heckstress17 Way to make a girl's morning! Nice long comments followed by nice long update. That's just what I need when I'm snowed-in in April! Nice April Fool's joke mother nature!!

I think it's sweet you were going to miss me! :) thank you!! I keep thinking about you and your little guy. I hope he gets better soon. I know how hard it is when you and your baby are both not feeling good. I'm glad your feeling better though and I know he will be too!

I really do think Mira was your best choice for heir. I love her. While I would have loved to have seen her children with Caeden both the twins look like they're going to end up with your girls so I can't complain! I have to say every time I stumble across a new Lawrence teen in my game I'm like whoa! How so hot? They make good babies (in most cases!)!!!!

I was kinda thinking about Lawrence finding love with a random townie too but as you will see below that was not to be.

I'm also happy that Greysen has lived so long! I am starting to get worried though. It's so hard not to give him a potion but I won't do it. He and Sasha both had the sparkling timelines when she passed and I think 2 game weeks have passed since she did and in Sim live's that is a long time. I'm not going to worry about it like I did when David when though. I was so afraid of him dying I wasn't letting his son's family do anything. I remember David and Ethan died on the same day but I am pretty sure it's because I changed my lifespan from long to normal but who knows :)

I have you to thank for my toddler pics :) I'm glad I noticed them in your updates!!

OK that was long and I haven't even started on your update yet...here we go :)

I loved Mira cheering for Kira and Caeden, I wondered if she would be upset. Kira's right though, they are dorks! :) I can't wait to see who Mira chooses. I can't even decide who I like her best with! The picture of her and Jade making the same face was great!

Hooray for Jade and Joshua! Don't worry Josh, you can do it. Deep down she's a nice girl...if she likes you... Oh! Jet and Alisha! Even when you know it's coming it's still so sad. I like when they go together too usually (I'm selfishly happy I still have Greysen). The poor girls though. I like the memorial you have set up for them :) AWWWWW!!!! Of course it was my sweet Caeden who called her :) In my game I only have Joshua and Catherine left. I only ever see Joshua cause Catherine is a happy little hermit. I love seeing them in their alternate universe young and happy.

• Options
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 28: True Love?

One day after Kenza came home from work she was feeling rather confident. She had just been promoted at work but the good feelings slipped away as she saw Caris just being Caris and hurting Lawrence. She knew she could be a hothead at times as well, but she was never evil. Watching Lawrence daily how he interacted with both his children and his father had made her start to grow soft towards him. She decided to playfully flirt with him and see what happened. Lawrence being a romantic who had been sadly missing that part of his life ate it up and Kenza was happy Caris was there to see it. Honestly, Caris didn’t care. She was mean to Lawrence sometimes but the father of her children was good to her and if one person was going to be happy, she could let it be him.
    v6Lb8.png

Sometimes though the drama of that house is just too much for Lawrence but he’s found healthy ways to escape it.
    v6LbD.png

When the family is alone though, Lawrence has noticed Kenza fitting in more and more. They’re not a couple but she takes care of his children and he appreciates her support.
    v6Lck.png

Even when they’re entertaining she will take time with the children and give them attention.
    v6LcO.png

When the romance festival came around and Kenza jokingly suggested they go he took her up on it. He realized when they were there that she was his best friend. (I was sad to get the notification that he was no longer best friends with his twin Edan.
    v6Ld3.png

I’m not sure what this guy said, but both Lawrence and Kenza were appalled. The red hearts were flying and I was like ‘shoot! Romance festival strikes again!’ I still don’t know what happened though. There was no new romance between that guy and Kenza…oh maybe I should have checked him and Lawrence! ;)
    v6Ldw.png

As I said though, it had no real effect on Kenza and Lawrence. She decided it was now or never and made a few suggestive comments. Lawrence definitely liked what he was hearing.
    v6LdS.png

He asked if she would like to hear a poem he had written and she was very happy to listen.
    v6Lel.png

She playfully threw some of the rose petals over him. She thought he was so cute able to see newness and goodness in so many things.
    v6LeE.png

She decided she had to kiss him.
    v6Lf2.png

He showed her how much he appreciated it with a rose.
    v6Lfn.png

And then something else…
    v6LfK.png

Kenza’s ex suddenly appeared. Looks like Lawrence isn’t the only one with stalkers. Luckily, he did not make any kind of a scene. The new couple didn’t even know he was there.
    v6Lg1.png

Lawrence wanted to commemorate the moment.
    v6Lgs.png

Then, in the heat of the moment, Lawrence proposed to Kenza. (I saw Heat of the Moment proposal and couldn’t resist!)
    v6LgP.png

It was happening fast but this is what Kenza had been wanting.
    v6Lhh.png

I love his face.
    v6LhA.png

It was followed by a very nice ceremony in the same place his parents were wed.
    v6Li1.png
    v6Liv.png
    v6LiJ.png
    v6LiZ.png
    v6Ljt.png
    v6LjY.png
    v6Lkl.png
    v6LkM.png
    v6Lli.png
    v6LlK.png
    v6Lm0.png
    v6Lmj.png
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Hi everyone :) I know Im completely terrible at being consistent with being on here/playing but I just dont ever seem to be in the mood to play lately. I do actually have quite a few pictures to post, so Ill get around to that at some point. I just wanted to let you all know that if you've been getting a tonne of likes on your posts lately, theyre from me. Hahaha. I'm still slowly making my way through the thread. Im at page 149-150 at the moment and have been reading during study breaks.

I also wanted to update you all on RL: so uni is getting hectic (and Im only taking 3 classes this semester!) and its all I ever really do at the moment. Except the gym. I go Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays every week. We also just had Cyclone Debbie make her way through my state and made a complete mess of everything. I'm totally fine and everyone I know is fine, but my hometown in New South Wales went completely under. The water is mostly gone now, but it is completely devastating. I cant keep looking at pictures anymore because it makes me so sad. There are soo many people that have lost their businesses completely and cant afford to get them up and running again. But, there are so many people that are working for free to help people get running again, which is amazing. My town has always been like that. Its the worst flood we've had since 1974 (Im pretty sure). I wont be down there until the weekend but Im taking clothes and stuff with me to donate to those who need it. My hometown floods every year (literally) but this is the worst Ive seen in my lifetime.

Speaking of lifetime, its my birthday soon (the 21st). Im debating whether to get the Bowling pack or not. Have any of you got it yet and can recommend it either way?

@Heckstress17 Im so sorry about your son and Im glad hes improving.

Ill be back at some point to get this update up. Ive had all the photos uploaded for over a week now! Hahaha.
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    @Francisca464 Oh no!! Shame that you lost all those pics! I play in full-screen mode because i had the opposite problem where if I didn't, I would get blank pics :weary: glad you caught on before it was too late! Don't do that again boyfriend! LOL @ Aurora being pregnant. She was very similar in my game. I'm so glad that Izar and Rapunzel ended up together so cute!! LOL @ the bedroom pics.. and the damnnn vampire coming in at night. How creepy are they??? Hyyyy.. I forgot about that Apologize... in bed option :joy: thats funny! A lot of my sims couples are really not realistic and hardly fight so I never see this option! The Gnome Plaza is super cute :) Woohooo for the Engagement whim! Always a good sign when that one rolls around :smiley:

@Heckstress17 I hope your son gets better soon! I had pneumonia when I was 8 and just remember being soooo sick!! My mum had to pull me out of school briefly and bring school work home for me, which lasted about 3-4 weeks. Hope he has a speedy recovery! Little Ares is a character! He just turned into a teen in my game and you won't believe who he has started dating :joy: The hammer near the dishwasher is when they play in the draws/kitchen equipment. I never realized they could do this till the generation before when I was not so OCD about controlling my sims and saw one of Melisandres kids doing it.. it's super cute!! I loved your update! I got distracted by your amazing decorating skills while Jet and Alisha were passing on... lol. Those poor girls! It is sad when you just know your sims will not be around to see their grandchildren :disappointed: It always happens to me :neutral: i'm making it my goal for the next heir to have kids early.. so that they can hang around to be in their grandkids lives as long as possible! It was so cute to see Caden make the call at the end. I'm sad that Anthony didn't make the cut for Mira but glad she's managed to find an interest in the other two guys :joy: I really loved when Mira was cheering about her sister and BFF :joy: that was super sweet! - bit of a sad update, but great never the less!!!

@debjameswhite Looool how annoying that Kenza is destroying the doll house. I really hate when sims do that! Even my sims that are not mean do it, I don't know why :frowning: All the little toddlers you have roaming around are so cute :love: I really struggle when I have more than one toddler, they are a bit of work, especially when you want them to have some kinda skills :dizzy: the toddlers in the bath are so cute!! BTW - how did you manage to stop that stupid blurring from when tots are in the bath and stuff? I find it hard to enjoy bath time (and how cute it should be) with a constant blur over my tots :disappointed: The twins grew up nicely :) I'm loving all the paintings too, they look great!! Poor Lawrence and the women surrounding him lol glad he finds a way to escape everything and get out of the house. It's blatantly obvious that Kenza and Lawrence are into each other lol glad they made a move finally :joy: and boy did they move fast LOL. Great wedding!!

@JBAG521 I hope you have a good 21st!! We can all wait for your updates :) focus on your studies and upcoming birthday :) So sorry that you got hit by the cyclone! Your side of the country is sooo unlucky with things like this... (i'm in Perth). How sweet of you to donate to help others. Best of luck with everything!

Update!
    3/4/17

Last time I updated, Daryl and Kenzie welcomed baby #2, Athena! and big bro Ares was not too happy about it...

5c407698f2.jpg

So Michonne invited Daryl and family over for her birthday party. She was becoming an Elder! How time goes on fast..!

2395f0802f.jpg

It was nice to see all the family gathered once again. Michonne and family currently live in Julianna and Leroy's old place :) where little Hive, Honey and Maple were born.

b58c7dce18.jpg

So whats new with the family you may ask? First off, Rick is now heavily into wearing ugly sweaters to all family occasions, because why not?? He is an elder and no longer has any shame at all :joy:

024a853ac0.jpg

Cassandra is pregnant, once again! With twins - Daryl was happy to determine the gender of one of the babies.. :joy:

0f8c1014ce.jpg

She was having one of each.. bringing their kid-count up to.. 5 I believe!

06bf5aeca1.jpg

Maggie was also pregnant again! She already has two girls and is now expecting twins as well, a boy and a girl :) Anyone noticed Vampire pregnancies drag on a few more days??

5e78bb16cc.jpg

This is one of Glenn and Sari's sons. Can't remember which one though (doh) but he is super cute!

1f3d1248c0.jpg

And this is Michonne and Daniels middle child. Also a cutie!

d864d40c75.jpg

Michonne grew up quite nicely, she still looked amazing as an elder. Te party was a nice little catch up.

de6b3b27ad.jpg

After the party finished up, Daryl and Kenzie decided to try hook up their two closest friends.. so Stefan came along to dinner along with Kenzies friend Alisa (she was created by someone on this thread >.< for the life of me, I cannot remember!)

57cc64641d.jpg

Needless to say.. the two of them got along quite nicely.

a3bd6044d8.jpg

and just like that.. they were a couple, and SO in love!! :joy:

194bb30137.jpgf43fcc9ccd.jpg

OK SO.. I was in a panic because the whole BFF tradition, right! and I was thinking.. OMG I have to get Stefan to have a child soon so that the next heirs BFF is their age, or close to their age. But panic not, my friends.. for Stefan is a complete and utter serial-woohoooer apparently..

c05130e3c9.jpg

He has had ALL THESE KIDS completely under my nose.. I almost DIED! And,. they are with 3-4 different women <.>!!!

aa4a73f773.jpg

Speaking of loved up couples.. Rick and Cassandra dine out quite a bit. They are always with their daughter Chasity whom seems to be the favorite... :joy:

092b136b12.jpg

With Athena coming close to aging up, Kenzie made sure she spent a lot of 1-on-1 time with Ares before she had two toddlers roaming around.

8df8aea5be.jpg

2865b26702.jpg

When Athena finally aged up.. she was super cute! I was a bit bummed though that she didn't have blonde hair ~.~ but she did not have alien eyes! So she is in the running for potential heir :smirk:

0a284990ed.jpg

The four of them seemed like one little happy family.. but there was room for one more!

9ea3f3f94e.jpg

It wasn't long before Kenzie found herself pregnant again. I really wanted Kenzie and Daryl to have 3 kids anyway and I did not peek this time, I'm crossing my fingers for another girl though so I have options of which female I like the most :smiley:

b713fed6ba.jpg

Daryll was pumped with the news, he loved both his little ones and couldn't wait to finish off their little family!

cda4179df5.jpg

Ares actually didn't mind having his sister around now that she was more than just a little baby. He learnt that they could play together and found it to be a lot of fun! I often found him watching her and smiling.. it was totally cute. He had a new found love for his little sister :blush:

ed4c03dc62.jpg

Before they knew it, it was time for little Ares to age up! I added this new kids themed park to Newcrest as a new place to kinda throw birthday parties. The whole family entertained themselves one way or another, the teens and adults took a real liking to the pool :joy:

91255ab7b2.jpg
    9810764f91.jpg

With help from his dad, Ares blew out his candles as his family watched and his heavily pregnant mother blew her horn :lol:

9565bc5205.jpg

He aged up with the Social Butterfly Aspiration and Goofball trait :smile:

6df897b0fe.jpg

.. and super cute as well! I'm really undecided of who he looks like the most out of his parents!!

13835f31f5.jpg

Babyshower #3 rolled around fast. The theme was yellow this time as Kenzie did not know what she was going to have. She had one of each so why not make this one her surprise baby??

d0f80ff5cb.jpg

Much like her first shower, she had it at Sweet Garden's High Tea with fellow members of the Ladies Club :blush:

fc42a8802d.jpg
    d9e8719ccf.jpg

I think she was also slightly relieved knowing this would be her last baby :joy:

82e7792782.jpg

Cassandra is never one to shy away from rubbing baby bumps lol this woman has had 5 of her own.. lol!

fdc259fde4.jpg

Cassandra also took the opportunity to use the babyshower gathering as a birthday celebration and aged up :lol:

4b8708f4c6.jpg

That night, Daryl and Ares both gave the baby bump a rub good night.. Kenzie was due any day now!

6ffc4af51e.jpg
    af4e3e172f.jpg

And literally two hours later.. Kenzie went into labour!

5e49d01480.jpg

Welcome little baby Hera! I was soooo glad it was a girl AND a single birth!!! The family was now officially complete!! :smile:

11996c4a7c.jpg

In other news.. @Heckstress17 Alisha and Jet decided to have more children in my game and had twins! :smile: Annabel and Harold (LOL). Kinda cute to see what a son would look like :)

a7e67f652e.jpg

I leave you with this picture of Ares and Daryl fishing! Daryl loves having his boy around for father-son activitied like this :smile:

b8a30c50ec.jpg

35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    @Tellex hahaha. Im not turning 21, my birthday is on the 21st! Hahaha. Ill be 26 (though I feel like I could be in my 50s to be honest). Far north QLD usually gets this sort of thing, not down this way so we were unlucky this time. My hometown got it from both north and south, which is why it's so bad down there. The CBD is officially open today though and everyone's down there helping to clean up the businesses/houses/streets.

Decided to post an update while I'm here...

Dominic came for a visit :)
    10poe1v.jpg

Clarissa's adorable work uniform
    rcjxht.jpg

Look who's starting to become a stalker...
    2cwspk3.jpg

We let him in anyway (wouldnt you!?). They finally shared their first kiss, and Clary asked Kyle to move in with her. He said yes of course!
    21ald01.jpg
    286zcp0.jpg

which they promptly celebrated...
    2q1dovk.jpg

Mm-mm. No wonder I chose him...
    15yf9k4.jpg

Kyle's going to be a mixologist (which is hilarious because of his last name) so hes been making A LOT of drinks
    2n1z85w.jpg
    2iu48ap.jpg

Oh, these two! I think Kyle looks a little nervous, dont you?
    20gx08.jpg

Maybe its because of this?
    10xefq9.jpg
    315zmrn.jpg
    2evzytl.jpg
    au9h78.jpg
    2v3swaq.jpg

I'll be back later with the wedding photos :)
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @debjameswhite - I am not too sure how I feel about Kenza and Lawrence, I am definitely guarded after watching him get his poor heart broken so many times before her. She seems like she would make a great mother though as caring as she is with the kids. I am anxious to see how things unfold. By the way how many kids does Lawrence have now? You have a tough decision to make when it comes time to pick an heir but lots of options!

@JBAG521 - Happy early birthday! Do you get spring break here at some point to maybe celebrate...or has that already passed? Definitely glad to hear you are okay but it's also sad to hear about those affected around you.

Kyle and all his drinks!! He is just practicing to be even more perfect, I think him and Clary would make beautiful babies.

@Tellex - Ares' face is hysterical as he is looking into the crib maybe he is worried about sharing his toys! Your family get togethers are always the best, I really need to start trying to get mine together again at least once a week. Happy birthday to Michonne!
    Oh wow Stefan and his football team there sheesh! Maybe he is trying to be sure that the family genes carry on lol. And aww it's so sweet to see Ares come around. And I think you may have lifted the multiples curse in your game? Congrats on baby Hera ♥

• Options
    Someone had asked me before about Kacey, not sure who it was...was it you @Francisca464 ? Well KC or Kacey was born a female and I used the options in game to make it so KC could impregnate but not become pregnant. In my head KC is transgender female to male.

c3fb926cf6.jpg
    PIC SPAM INCOMING
    KC had been trying to be apart of Kamila's life for so long that it almost got to be annoying. Amira stood between him and his daughter
    b1fa4830c0.jpg

Amira refused to let go of the grudge she held against KC, after all he broke her heart and left her back when she lived in the city.
    18402d4465.jpg

Somewhere in the middle of all this drama little Annalisa aged up
    ecd21bdb59.jpg

And another birthday was forgotten...I am trying to get better about this really I am :lol:
    ea56921aea.jpg

As a late present to her eldest daughter Amira gave her a teen room makeover!
    3560503963.jpg

d90d32b975.jpg

Now that Kamila is a teen it was time to start really considering the potentials that is whenever she isn't taking selfies
    bfdf29d8c4.jpg

First up was Kalvin, the two opted for a date at the local restaurant
    a54642e8bb.jpg

Kalvin was quite the gentleman the entire time and Kamila definitely took notice
    9a7f085d57.jpg

The date earned gold and Kamila was feeling pretty confident
    7589f0c566.jpg

61ef8a3ce5.jpg

Kamila tried for a group outing in Widenburg a few days later since she was friends with all the potentials. There was some major side eye going on between Georgia and Caris. Or maybe it's between Kalvin and Georgia..who knows!
    1f4cab9f84.jpg

She got the chance to catch up with Caris and her big sister for a little bit before everyone dissappeared.
    b8fb3a1b7e.jpg

Meanwhile Amira and Dom had finally set a date and planned for their wedding.
    926427f610.jpg

They didn't want anything too fancy really and opted for a small ceremony at the chapel in town
    0da6cf5434.jpg

5ae6462839.jpg

95db45b99c.jpg

94477ac6a6.jpg

The reception was pretty great and held outdoors with close friends and family
    b639dd9fa4.jpg

0684e74091.jpg

dfcbf75b03.jpg

To end the day Dom serenaded his new wife a song he wrote just for her.
    a28822ddae.jpg
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I'm so glad to see new updates. The last 48 hours have been a nightmare for me and it was so nice to log into the thread and have new updates and comments to read. I don't like to bother anyone with personal stuff because we're all here to share our sims, but man has it been rough these past few days. We found out my son's allergic to penicillin because he's had a severe allergic reaction, and it's been terrifying. I made a post about it on my blog. Anyway, once things calm down I'll be back with an update and comments. Keep the updates coming though because they're really helping me keep my sanity. <3
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    @OJenn we have a mid-semester break (it's next week, actually) which I will be away for. The Friday after Easter is my birthday and I dont really plan on doing anything for it, mostly because I know I wont have the energy for it. I probably will take the whole weekend off (for a change) and play but Im just not sure at the moment.

Spoiler Alert: Ill find out the next time Im in game exactly what Kyle and Clary's baby/ies will look like ;)

@Heckstress17 Im so, so sorry about your son. Thats the worst way to find out about an allergy too :( I just read the post on your blog, and Im SO glad they figured out something for him so he can start getting better. Please keep us updated on both your son and yourself <3
  • Options
    @JBAG521 I'm so sorry to hear about the disaster your town had! I'm glad you and your friends and family are ok but I know it's still hard. I'll be thinking about you for sure! Happy Birthday soon! I do have the bowling pack and I placed the bowling alley but I've had so much drama I keep forgetting to go. I'll let you know soon though what I think of it! :)

Hooray for an update! That work uniform is cute! Is that for the athlete career? It's been so long since I've done that one. I'm excited you picked Kyle! I'm not sure I've seen him chosen before so I can't wait to see how that turns out.

@Tellex I really wish they wouldn't destroy the dollhouse. That's one of my least favorite things in the game. I mean who's going to spend all that money on a dollhouse for your kids and then destroy it??? I keep having multiples so I'm getting used to the toddlers. Probably because I have game play on long. I'm really not too worried about having a lot anymore. I will say the first ones were scary and I thought I would lose them! Oh for the blur I have something that @Francisca464 linked me to a long time ago that was just for adult sims but it seems to work on the toddlers too. I don't even know why they blur it cause they're always in a diaper anyways. I'll see if I can find it and link that one for you too :)

Kenza and Lawrence definitely moved fast in the end but they spent a lot of time building up to it. She's already done a few questionable things but I'm hoping they're out of her system now and she can focus on Lawrence. (Like flirting with Greysen! :( )

I love that look on Ares face. What an absolute cutie. I loved seeing the family and laughed at the ugly sweater. I just got done telling someone at work that I can't wait to be a sassy grandma! I can wait actually...I hope it's far in my future...but when I'm a grandma I will be sassy! I know I was supposed to be looking at Maggie, but all I could see was Lawrence! Love him being in your game!! WOW look at all those babies Stefan had! hehe Athena is a little cutie. Love her little cheeks! I love your park. It looks like a great place and Ares aged up to such a cute little boy. I can't wait to see him as a teen and Athena too for that matter! You got so lucky! Three single births! That's unheard of in my game!!! I still can't get over how I used to use cheats and the fertility to just get a set of twins. Now I'm like...Please just one baby! Although more about that in a future update...

Those little babies that @Heckstress17 's Jet and Alisha had are so cute! I'm excited they had a boy in your game. I can't wait to see what they look like! The little girl reminds me of Mira.

@OJenn Honestly I'm not too sure how I feel about Kenza with Lawrence either. None of these girls are nice and he's such a good boy. I discovered something funny that I'll show later in an update but he actually thinks Kenza is evil and that's not her trait! Right now Lawrence has 4 kids. I might do a survey to see which one I choose. Not sure yet :)

It's so interesting to me that you saw KC as being female to male because I thought she was male to female! Awww poor Annalise...she's so prety though! That teen room is so pretty! I love the bed. The date was pretty great too. She's a very pretty sim :) Oh and that chapel is adorable! Your reception pictures are awesome :)

@Heckstress17 I can't even imagine how stressful it must be for you to have your little guy sick and then that allergy. Grrrr. I'm allergic to penicillin too. What a nightmare indeed. I'm glad you're telling us. I'd much rather know what you're struggling with and give you any words of encouragement I might be able to...at least let you know I'm thinking about you and your family then to have you just not be here. Please don't feel bad about sharing! :)<3<3

• Options
    Things have calmed down a bit so I'm here for comments :)

@debjameswhite - Aw, thank you so much <3 You've made me feel better about sharing, and thank you for thinking of us. It's just been so hectic lately, and then this drug allergy has seemingly come out of nowhere and it's been one of the scariest experiences of my life. He's getting 3 different medications to help his reaction and thankfully the hives are going down. I'm hoping by tomorrow morning they'll be gone. The Benadryl is helping him sleep, which is great because he needs it, and so do I. I'm allergic to penicillin myself, but my Mom could never remember what reaction I would have. I thought my kids would be fine because they've both been on amoxicillin plenty of times with no reactions, but the doctor said the allergy can start at anytime, which I didn't know. Now I realize how common the penicillin allergy is, you and a few others have told me that they're allergic as well. It's so scary :( Anyway, how crazy that you got snow on April fools day! Is it still snowing there now? I'll gladly trade places with you. We're back into the high 80's down here. All of my cute jeans and layers have been put away until next year. :(

Now on to the sims talk :) I agree with you that Jet and Alisha's daughter in @Tellex 's game resembles Mira, and I'm so excited to finally see them have a boy! It looks like he's gonna take after Jet :) I'm so excited to have both Caeden and Joshua end up with my spare girls, and I'm trying to make sure Jade doesn't treat Joshua too horribly lol! I can't wait to get the command center notifications when they have babies! It's also nice that I can show you what they've been up to since most of them are gone in your game now. I was worried that Jet and Alisha might instantly die when I changed my lifespan from long to normal, but they both lived about another sim week, so I think their dying at the same time was fate. I'm shocked to still see Greysen around, but very happy. I know sims with high fitness skill live longer, so I thought Sasha would still be alive as well. It's too bad, but like I said, Lawrence and the grand babies have seemingly given him a new purpose. :) I really love what a full house Lawrence has, and how everyone is welcome to come and go. My favorite pic of the whole update was of Lawrence and Kenza looking appalled at whatever that random townie said :joy: I want Lawrence to end up with someone much nicer then the potentials this time around, but I guess Kenza is the lesser of the 3 evils lol and how cool that he got to do a heat of the moment proposal! Their wedding was beautiful and I see lots of familiar wedding guest. You just reminded me I forgot once again to add a photo studio to my most recent house. Great pics! I'm interested to see what's next for them. They've already got 4 kids, but I wonder if they'll want to have one of their own...

@JBAG521 - We've all been in the funk of not wanting to play, no worries. Thank you for all of the likes! I wish the forums would show who was liking your post. There's tons of times I'll like (more often heart) something and wish the poster could see that I've read it. I'm so sorry to hear about the cyclone destroying your home town! I'm glad you and everyone close to you is okay though. In 2004 a massive hurricane came through and completely devastated where I live. We were lucky we didn't lose our home. Nearly every other house on our street was leveled, or missing roofs. The roads were under water, and we didn't have electricity for 2 weeks. All this time later and there's still places around here that are being rebuilt. Happy almost birthday! I haven't gotten the bowling pack. I wanted it until I read that sims don't even talk to each other when they're bowling together. Apparently they don't even react or cheer the other players on, so I'm passing on it. I'm glad you posted an update. Clary and Kyle are obviously very happy together :wink: Clary's job is keeping her in great shape, nice six-pack! I don't remember anyone using Kyle so I hadn't noticed how handsome he is. I bet they'll make beautiful babies. Great proposal pics. I always love proposals by the water. :blush:

@Tellex - omg it sounds like you had a really terrible case of pneumonia! My little guy's doing a bit better, his breathing treatments are helping, now we're just dealing with his allergy :( I'm so happy you noticed the decorating :joy: even if it distracted you from the deaths. I always work really hard on decorating so it's nice it's being noticed :blush: I'm super bummed that Anthony hasn't been more interested. But it's not over yet! Mira will be moving into her new home in a few sim days and she'll be making her final choice then. About your update, I love Ricks ugly sweater :joy: and isn't it so fun having a doctor sim that can determine the gender of babies!? I had so much fun with John Storm back a few generations in Willow Creek. All of Daryl's nieces and nephews are super cute! Kenzie and Daryl did a great job of setting BFF Stefan up with Alisa, she's beautiful! omg Stefan's been a busy sim! Look at all those kids :joy: Alisa doesn't know what she's getting herself into. At least you have a lot of options for the next BFF lol. I was hoping Athena would have blonde hair too, but she's still really cute, and no alien eyes! I think Ares looks more like Dad, but it's so hard to tell when they're kids. Your pictures are so gorgeous, especially the party pics. So many beautiful sims at such beautifully decorated locations. Thank you so much for sharing the pics of Jet and Alisha's babies! I'm still overjoyed that you've placed them in your game. I'm so happy they finally had a boy in someone's game, and he even has Jets brown eyes! :smiley:

@OJenn - I think you did a really great job with Kacey, and like I said before, I loved his bio on your family tree. I feel bad for him. From what we've seen it really seems like he just wants to be there for his daughter. There was some understandable confusion for him when Amira got pregnant. I just feel like the two of them didn't really communicate all that well, causing Kacey to be MIA in Kamila's life. Now that Kamila's older I bet she'll wanna make the choice about allowing her father into her life or not. Poor little Annalise and her forgotten birthday. She can join my sims and be sad about it. Forgotten birthdays are my specialty lol. Her teen bedroom is gorgeous. I love the flowers above her closet. Kalvin does look like the perfect gentlemen on their date. Too bad Caris and Georgia don't seem to like him :joy: Beautiful wedding! I love that you got to use that dress and hair style for her, so pretty! You all throw such great weddings. I'm totally jealous, hence why I voted for the wedding stuff pack as my #1 in the new poll lol!
  • Options
    @debjameswhite It is from the Athelete career. Im pretty sure Ive only done it once before, so Im enjoying check out her new uniform when she gets promoted. I dont think Ive seen anyone else with Kyle either, now that you and @Heckstress17 mention it. I do like him though. In game, theyve only been living together for a few sim days, so Im still getting to know him really.

@Heckstress17 This is exactly why I thought I would tell you all that Ive been liking all of your update posts (unless the site glitches) because it doesnt say who has liked what. I know there are so many places in the states that are prone to cyclones and the like, and Ive seen photos/videos of the devastation, and I just cant imagine going through something like that. You were so, so lucky that you still had your house at the end of it. The other day I watched this video on Facebook about a family having just been rescued from their rooftop and then their house literally got swept away by flood waters. Its heartbreaking. We were lucky, really, because cyclone actually came in far-north Queensland and Im practically on the New South Wales/Queensland border so we (and further south) just got all the rain and wind. My hometown has this massive river through it that is prone to flooding, so they built an 11metre flood levy around 12 years ago, but that didnt stop this one - the levels peaked at 11.57(ish) metres. Even if the levy had have been 12m, it still wouldnt have held all that water. I was completely fine where I am, we had localised flash flooding, and they closed schools and most businesses and universities (including mine) for the day to prevent people getting stuck. We were back to normal the next day though. I know here in Queensland its something like $4 billion worth of damage and in my hometown its around $1 billion (which is A LOT considering how small that place is).

Anyhow (lol), thats seriously disappointing about the Bowling pack. I havent looked into it, other than watching the trailer and reading the blog post. Im still undecided about it, but that is really turning me off it. I was trying to find a nice place close by for the proposal when I realised just how nice it was behind their house on the lake. Hahaha.

I have to apologise for not posting comments about everyone's recent updates. Im having enough trouble keeping everyones stories straight as it is, so if I were to jump ahead, I imagine it would be so much worse! Hahaha! Have you all voted for the new Stuff Pack theme yet?
  • Options
    And now that I've talked your ears off, I've got a quick update. It's the last pictures I have from when I played so I'll need to be playing again soon.

The days after their parents deaths were filled with sadness for the girls.
    VqOssQj.png

It was horrible timing, but Jade's birthday just happened to be the morning after her parents died. She struggled to make herself a cake, up until now her mother had made all of her birthday cakes. Her becoming a YA kind of works out because Mira and Kira now have an adult looking after them while they finish school.
    civbvij.png

This was no time for a party so she blew the candles out on her own.
    Nk41Ehw.png

She got her YA makeover, and as you can see is still very much depressed. (I'm doing my best to take all cc clothes and hair off my sims that won't be in my household. This way I don't run the risk of them walking around town bald and naked after I delete a piece of cc they were wearing lol)
    IHPuAz9.png

Jade was very close with her parents, but she's never gotten that close to her sisters, this doesn't mean they don't love each other though. Kira was the first to try and cheer her up.
    5LFxqUJ.png

Jade didn't like showing weakness and lashed out at her sister for trying to help :disappointed: A prime example of why Jade won't be my heir.
    c5QfvEj.png

Then they both just felt horrible and I could've kicked Jade for making things worse.
    EjcDWNj.png

She apparently felt guilty and ended up comforting her sister, which won her back some points with me.
    0S4VXP0.png

Each of the girls will autonomously make their way into their parents room to mourn. :disappointed:
    QEBHGWB.png
    CoYoAJS.png

Even Jade feels the sting of the loss. They were her closet friends after all.
    hCsCvnA.png

I hope that her depression will lift soon, and she'll be back to making other sims miserable lol
    TbkWmFu.png

Mira's been distracting herself with her paintings. Despite many calls from friends, she prefers to stay home and mourn in private.
    epdtzED.png

Now that Alisha's gone she's taken over all the cooking for the house. It's not as great as her Mom's, and she doesn't know nearly as many recipes, but she's learning and that's something.
    Sx6Pkhh.png

and here's Jade's official CAS shot and traits. She rolled the bro trait, which is quite disappointing. I definitely don't think of Jade as a bro. But who knows. maybe I'll see her at the gym fist bumping and getting rowdy with the guys some day lol
    YDBhxkT.png

Mira and Kira will be YA's in 3 sim days. I've just finished building Mira's house (I've been building it on and off for about 2 weeks! I'm so glad it's done lol) so next time I'll post about their final days as teens and then a house tour. Happy simming! :smile:
  • Options
    So before I start my update, I just had to show a little thing...

I looked at Lawrence's relationship with Kenza and realized he though she was EVIL, HOT HEADED and AMBITIOUS. She is not supposed to be EVIL, she's supposed to be SELF ASSURED. I thought I must have messed up when she aged from teen to a young adult. So quickly I went into CAS to "fix" her hoping maybe this would make her a little nicer.
    v6PBJ.jpg

Well, once I was in CAS I discovered her traits were correct. I have no idea why Lawrence thinks she is evil. I think maybe he knows something we don't.
    v6PDB.JPG

Also, Greysen knows her true traits but look at that little bit of pink. She flirted with him!! It was before she and Lawrence were an actual item though so for now we'll let it slide!!
    v6PJI.jpg

This is such an odd family for me and you know how much I love the family portraits! I did this one of the people who actually live in the house.
    v7nNU.png

Then I did this one to show all the parents and all their kids. The little girl to the far right is Emilia and she belongs to Corabelle and Edan.
    v7oxp.png

Just for @Heckstress17 I have written up my latest update tonight.
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 29: Family

Kenza really wants everyone to believe she loves her husband. To this end, she will 🐸🐸🐸🐸 him anywhere.
    v8xkI.png

Greysen is being a bad boy. He keeps doing things an elderly sim shouldn’t do and it scares me when he is very uncomfortable because he’s not acting his age! (I love him for it though.)
    v8xlj.png

He’s being a good grampa and teaching the toddlers anything he can.
    v8xlT.png

Elise doesn’t have babies to talk to so she tells her troubles to Mr. Bear.
    v8xni.png

Lawrence could honestly stand and watch his babies all night.
    v8xnW.png

It was time for Elise and Cameron to have a birthday. Greysen and Lawrence made a game of it. Dueling Chefs!
    v8xoo.png

Maybe I don’t want Greysen to act his age. He’s having a much needed nap before the party.
    v8xpi.png

First Grandpa helped little Elise age up.
    v8yR6.JPG

Then Lawrence helped little Cameron.
    v8ySd.png

Now the kids all do their homework together and Lawrence is really happy. Even if he does have to clean up despite having a butler.
    v8ySJ.png

The older Wolfe kids decided to hang out although Malcolm and Bryan were missing because they’re still in school.
    v8yTb.png

Lawrence practiced his guitar while Edan played with toys.
    v8yTW.png

Greysen could listen to Lawrence all day. Sounds familiar.
    v8yUI.png

Later, Lawrence met his wife in the city. They had started looking at apartments there. They wanted a place where Kenza could be close to work during the week and where they could spend some time without worrying about Corabelle and Caris showing up. (Also I’m a glutton or a masochist or something and didn’t want to limit Kenza to one nooboo…I had to know if she would have 1 or more on her own.)
    v8zd5.png
    v8zel.png

She could watch her husband sleep all night…
    v8zeL.png

It was only after being there for a few days that she had some exciting news to share with Lawrence.
    v8zfc.png

He would never be unhappy about being a dad.
    v8zmJ.png

He really is happy. I hope this can last.
    v8znH.png

Kenza looks happy here but that’s probably because her man is cleaning up her mess. Pregnancy is not agreeing with her.
    v8zo5.png

Back at home the kids made some after school clubs so they could get to know their cousins better. Lawrence hasn’t told anyone they’re about to have new family members as well!
    v8zph.png

Abrupt ending but I wasn’t planning to post today! :)

• Options
    Hooray! Comments and updates while I was posting mine! I will comment on those tomorrow :) So sleepy!!!
  • Options
    Hooray! Comments and updates while I was posting mine! I will comment on those tomorrow :) So sleepy!!!

That's my game plan as well I'm already in bed!
  • Options
    *giggling* its the middle of the day here (1:27pm, actually)
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 - On the one hand, I am happy that your founders passed away together, it reminds me a lot of when mine died. They were both in their pj's in bed when it happened. It's very sad that they won't get to meet their grandchildren, I think that's why I bumped my lifespan from normal to long. What a sad bday for Jade poor things, I think it's a great idea to take away the cc from sims especially if you aren't playing them I might have to think like you and adopt this idea as well. No baldies! Mira really was a great choice for heir she seems so reserved and sweet, I am anxious to see how her relationship plays out with Kalvin I am loving him in my game so far.

@debjameswhite -Maybe Lawrence does know something we don't! I love the family picture even if it is jam packed! Kenza loves her man from what I can see :) I love the pic of Greysen and Lawrence cooking together that just goes to show how great of a dad Greysen is and has been. I wonder how many kids Kenza and Lawrence will have, he has a whole clan already!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Stopping by with a mini update of the heart! And to show a quick update of the Springs as I have it in my game now. I suck at building public lots so I uploaded most of those with a few modifications here and there which I will show off in a later update.
    257d340fd2.jpg

Dating Games

So I had Kamila take each of the potentials out. So far of course Kalvin is in the lead but Wes and Caris haven't really had a fair shot. Since she had such a hard time getting Caris to hang out it was all Wes, he reminds me of a dark haired Vincent in this pic.
    66b2ead356.jpg

a94af02267.jpg

And since I got the bowling pack for my birthday I figure what better way to test it out!
    2fd64866fc.jpg

They both pretty much suck since they've never bowled before.
    3f5d75dc3b.jpg

7b94244ef3.jpg

Next up it was time to see if Wes would go out with her for dinner, Kamila knew a decent spot
    28ec963944.jpg

Wes seemed to be having a good time and kept her laughing the entire time
    2294ae5c0f.jpg

225928b8a8.jpg

The wait staff here is going through a change obviously
    0ce5d2f825.jpg

After a few flirts the bar was raised and Wes is now in the running
    f2beb17b35.jpg

b1f9b45375.jpg
    Wes' original traits are here if anyone needs them, the game gave him different ones and it bugs me. I may reupload him and the entire family.
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @Heckstress17 We were supposed to get snow today, but I'm happy to say it was just rain! I'm so grateful. I am so ready for all this snow to be gone!! What state are you in? I'm guessing FL or LA. I have no idea why! hehhe

I really can't wait to see the babies your girls have with the Lawrence twins. I love some of the random Lawrence kids I've stumbled across in my game :) I'm shocked to still see Greysen around too. He doesn't even look old to me...until I see some of the pics I took when he was younger :) I loved that picture too. It was such a fluke that I caught it :)

Poor Mira :( but I love her shirt :) It's so sad to see Jade crying over her birthday cake! I think it's smart of you to take the cc off. It's a great idea. Poor Kira...Jade be nice...I know it's hard though! hehhe

@OJenn Hooray for the town view! I love those :) Ooooo! Bowling! Since I have no pictures to share I might play tonight and I'm determined to try the bowling! Oh Kamila has Mira's shirt! I'm so looking for that!! I really love Wes so much. I might have picked him and Savannah if I hadn't had these grand ideas of having the Wolfe name for this entire leg of the challenge. He's so cute and I love the pictures you posted of him with his traits. I'm really excited to see how his and Savannah's 4 boys turn out. What a bummer though when I downloaded him he had these traits:
    v9wSO.JPG
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - Wierd! I am working on reuploading him and the family. Version 1 will be with toddlers (him and Georgia) and version two with them as YAs and their parents as elders.
  • Options
    I have to say I get ridiculously excited about updates and posts on this thread.

@Ojenn If I could go back in time I definitely would have used him with his family! OMG as toddlers! Maybe I should do that with Alliyma! I won't put in all of her brothers and sisters though! That was a huge family!! :)
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - I get super excited about post on this thread too :smile: You guessed right, I'm in Florida. I can understand why you'd want the snow to stop. It only raining today is a good sign, hopefully it'll warm up for you soon. Riley and Catherine just got married in my game, but both to women, and I have same gender marriages set to only adopt. So sadly I won't get to see their genetics get passed down :disappointed: But that's okay because I'm sure Jade and Kira will have babies with the twins!

Thank you for posting your update for me! :blush: I read it before I went to bed last night. I'm starting to think that Kenza's just being mean to compete with Caris and Corabelle lol I mean that does seem to be Lawrence's type, maybe she's just trying to be what she thinks he wants. I don't even blame her for flirting with oldie Greysen :joy: I'll give her a pass, we can all understand why she'd go after him. As usual I love the family pictures. I think it was a good idea to do the first one with just the sims living in the household, but it was nice to see Lawrence and all his baby Mama's, and ex-bff/brother of betrayal, Edan lol! Lawrence is much more forgiving then me. The dueling chefs picture was super cute. I also loved the pics of Lawrence playing guitar at the bluffs, he looked really handsome. I can't believe you moved Kenza out to her own apartment so she could have however many babies the game wants to give her :joy: Their little love nest is really nicely decorated. One of these days I'll try apartments out. I actually kinda hope Kenza only has 1 baby. That way all the kids will be close in age and it'll help choosing an heir. Fingers crossed it's a girl!

@OJenn - Aw yay :blush: I'm really glad you like Mira. It was really hard to settle on an heir this generation. Your Oasis Springs looks great from map view. So many big and flashy community lots! When I saw the first profile pic of Wes I was gonna comment about how much he looked like Vincent! Great birthday present! :smiley: How're you liking the bowling pack? It looks like Wes and Kamila enjoyed themselves. She is such a pretty sim, even when she's wincing about her bad bowling skills. Their date looked super romantic. I'm glad to see Wes is still in the running in your game too!
  • Options
    TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    edited April 2017
    @JBAG521 oooo I misread the 21st as being your age bahaha!!! :) Well you are just as old as me then :) Hope it is a good one never-the-less! :) Clarissa's work uniform is so cute! I miss doing the athletic career! I would let Kyle move in too LOL!!! The proposal was adorable! Congrats to the lovely couple :smirk:

@Heckstress17 so sorry to hear about all the trouble you are going through at the moment! You sound like one stressed out mamma :disappointed: i'm glad our updates on here can work as bit of a distraction/mood lifter for you! Hope your son gets better soon. I was really surpised how Harold (Jet and Alisha's son) turned out in my game! All the girls seem to favor their mum the most but not him! He is super cute now. Annabel is gorgeous just like her older sisters :) Alisha has passed away in my game already though :( I didn't realize how old she really was when I put her into the game and was hoping to make her one of Kenzies gal pals.. but they never met :disappointed: !! Aww poor Jade, Kira and Mira!! It would be so sad to lose both our parents at once :disappointed: I felt really sad seeing Jade make her own birthday cake >.>!! Jade grew up beautiful despite how sad it was! LOL @ Jade lashing out on Kira.. classic Jade, even in times of need :joy:

@OJenn That wedding was beautiful!! :love: Caris and Wes' date was really cute, how is the bowling stuff pack? I get bored of the stuff packs quite easily but end up getting them anyway.. i'm a serial sim addict been getting them all since Sims Livin Large LOL...! Looking forward to seeing whom Caris chooses!!

@debjameswhite LOL @ Kenza flirting with Greysen!! That's her bf's dad.. too funny and yuck!!! :joy: I can't believe I use to use cheats and the fertility trait too! Now I cannot escape multiples lol.. I've literally had them every generation since about the 4th gen. I was happy when @Heckstress17 's sims had twins! Annabel does remind me of Kira and Harold looks like Jet to me :) (his name makes me LOL because it's like a real super old/adult name for a toddler).. LOL @ The Evil trait mix-up.. that is so weird!! Lawrence is trying to warn us all!! Your family portraits reminded me that I have not been doing mine.. doh! I must get on to that *super lazy lately* I love the pic of Greysen and Lawrence making cakes lol too funny. Yay for another nooboo on the way!! Jezuz Lawrence is giving Kylo a run for his money (Kylo had a tonne of kids!) :joy:

Update
    5/4/17

In my last update, Ares grew into a child, Athena grew into a toddler and the family welcomed little baby Hera! and that was that, the family was now complete :blush:

70c7d369a7.jpg

Ares did not have trouble welcoming little Hera, he was actually happy to have a new sibling this time!

18a6bd602d.jpg

Athena is a pretty chilled toddler, I had her concentrate on building her toddler skills. I try to always get them all to at least 3+ as this helps them later on in life :)

a1b5978521.jpg

Daryl has also taken up going to the gym on his days off work. With a small household, I'm finding my adult sims have a lot more time to themselves :smiley: he met Jet while at the gym @Heckstress17 !

eb311e23de.jpg

Ares has taken up fishing with his dad as a hobby. This is their father-son bonding time and they both love it.

e2638591f5.jpg
    cb36b356ca.jpg

And on the sad side of things, Daryls older bro Rick has passed on :sweat:

58c0533d9f.jpg

Back at home, Daryl and Kenzie have made sure they keep the spark between them super strong. When both girls are sleeping, and Ares does his homework, these two lovebirds have a moment to themselves. I have to mention that i'm making sure Kenzie takes that birth control stuff every day! (I changed the mod so it lasts 24 hrs rather than 2, just like RL). This way she does not end up pregnant again!!

58c0533d9f.jpg

Ares is your typical kid too, he has friends over quite often. I really struggle getting my kids to have a large group of friends, it takes too long to build friendships with multiple sims unless they are around a lot :disappointed:

6d1be7df00.jpg

Alisha also delivered a baby girl! That brings Stefans kid-count up to about.. 12 or something now. (He had gotten someone pregnant right before he and Alisha started dating..) did I mention that Stefan and Alisha got married? I flagged them as non-cheating sims so Stefan stops impregnating the whole neighborhood LOL!

114ddfb3a2.jpg

Lori and Lawrence are also expecting another nooboo @debjameswhite :joy: I caught her throwing up at a Ladies Club gathering.

71399265e8.jpg

They are having twin girls!

99e7f2e326.jpg

The Ladies Club is still going strong. I find that the house Daryl and Kenzie currently live in is not really big enough for club gatherings.. but oh well! It fits their family and Willow Creek is now full in my game! So they can't go build a new place LOL

f13f4ddfe7.jpg

Hera's birthday rolled around super fast. I was excited to see if she would age up with blonde hair *fingers crossed*

4b8a266c25.jpg

She rolled the fussy trait :blush:

92d4a5837c.jpg

and imagine my disappointment when not only did she get black hair.. but alien eyes as well :disappointed: she is still cute, though! but ruling her out as a potential heir because the eyes.

d1ed602d29.jpg

Hera had a new found love for both her older siblings.. if she wasn't chilling out with big sis Athena..

ad7095ba42.jpg

She was with her older brother Ares. I really love just having 3 kids this generation!! Such a relief, all single births as well! And I find that I have much more time to focus on each individual sim.

45bb6f6bce.jpg

Hera's fussy trait came into play quite a bit :joy: she would smack all types of food off her high-chair.. including pancakes.. what kinda sicko does not like pancakes?!?! Hera, you are crazy!

f3be5190fe.jpg

Daryl had become quite busy with his work schedule, but still put fatherhood fist. He was working very early morning shifts but didn't mind being woken up in the middle of the night by Ares to spray the monster under the bed LOL

51a7a655f4.jpg

Daryl, Kenzie, Alisha and Stefan stuck to their weekly double date ritual as well. The four of them would make time to go out and have a nice dinner together, leaving all the kids with a sitter.

635081bdf2.jpg

Kenzie and Daryl learnt that the couple were expecting baby #2 & #3! Twins! (how surprising) - they were absolutely thrilled.

c465ea0da5.jpg

and just to get an idea of how many kids Stefan has.. behold.. the list! (Chandler is his and Alisha's daughter)

cc144b6c52.jpg

This particular evening, the group headed back to Daryl and Kenzie house as it was a special birthday! Athena was becoming a child!

5747ae40e2.jpg

She aged up quite nicely! She reminds me a lot of Ares. She rolled the Art Lover trait, just like her mother!

9ab14d2e4f.jpg

Life was pretty perfect for the Youngblood family.. so imagine my complete and utter shock when I dscovered that KENZIE WAS PREGNANT....AGAIN..... one time you forget your B/C and THIS...

b635a4b3e9.jpg

My exact reaction.

b66f0w.jpg

All I could hope is that:

A ) It was a girl
    B ) there was no more than one baby in there...

The lovebirds were happy about it anyway.. so I guess it was meant to be!

5ea6008a91.jpg

I leave you wish a few cute family pics:

ef15687296.jpg

58b39eba85.jpg

beb8d0a94a.jpg

**sorry if there any any typos.. I am at work (as usual)... working... hard.... and can't go back to proof-read as I normally would :joy:
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - Just uploaded two versions here is the teen version and a toddler version. I wish I had thought of it beforehand so sorry to those of us have gotten to the second generation already.

@Heckstress17 - I am semi-enjoying the bowling pack. I am a little dissapointed that sims dont talk to each other while bowling. They just play in silence and cheer for themselves. But the lots that people have created are very nice. I like the CAS and Build mode items.

@Tellex - I am the same way, still surprising myself that I haven't bought the vampire pack. Bowling pack is meh to me at best as far as the gameplay but I love the items that came with it.

Aww I love seeing Ares and his dad bonding together, he looks like quite the fisher too!m Fussy toddlers are a pain! But they make the best little reactive faces. Athen is beautiful!! Omg Kenzie and Daryl are on a roll with the babies! There is a setting in MC if you want the baby making to stop. Let me know if you want me to show you which one it is.