Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Student Life (Good news some of your students have graduated with honnors)

Comments

• Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    I couldn't find a way to have my sims have less that 20,000. If I saved them to the bin with less than that, they were given that amount. So if you find a way to actually have them start with less, I'd be happy to hear it.
  • Options
    SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member

@calmorezoo Custard Checked for CC

Name of sim: Brandon Stephen Username: @23kels89 :-)

Name of sim= Jackie Goss Username= Smilzpretty :-)

Name of sim= Jah'ayme Xiptra Username= KaytayRoall :-)

Name of sim= Gray Richardson Username= KaytayRoall :-)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited September 2015
    @KaytayRoall - There are a couple ways. I had my sim attend lots of classes around town to eat up some of that and depreciation on bought items helps a bit too. But you can use the familyfunds cheat to subtract some money as well. You need testingcheatsenabled true and then familyfunds Ur Sim -5000 or just 1500 or whatever. :D

Of course, I uploaded from the clipboard after evicting rather than the bin, I think.
    Post edited by ciane on
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Hello everyone, sorry ive not been about over the last week. This was due to my internet service being faulty.
    Now as im at my mums for a few days i can catch up.

If any of you would like more time to create your sims, please let me know and then maybe I could extend the deadline
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    tanubanue wrote: »
    @Calmorezoo Since all the entries are females I would be happy to change my entry to a male sim.
    this is upto you but not really neaded as Im allowing you to enter both maleand female sims in every sim type as you wish.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    These entries are brilliant! I'm sorry @calmorezoo but I'll be unable to enter due to limited time around my busy schedule :/

Im sorry to hear this,but thankyou for letting us know
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    23kels89 wrote: »
    @calmorezoo I had to recreate my Sim. I had to age him up to a young adult and redo his traits, inventory, and pictures. He will be ready for the Exchange as soon as I leave work today.

Thats ok as long as you post the update on your old enrty post. thankyou
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Oh P,oop
    I see that alot of you have posted about the sims household funds and the minium for sims3 is 16,000

This is my mistake, i must of had sims2 in my brain when setting the limit. I will now make the alterations
    thankyou for bring this up.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    I also realized I didn't upload the sims as a household, so I will do that today if you don't mind so that the items and skills show up.
  • Options
    I also realized I didn't upload the sims as a household, so I will do that today if you don't mind so that the items and skills show up.

Thats perfectly ok .please edit your entry post you already have.thank you
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    SandraKB wrote: »
    @calmorezoo Custard Checked for CC

Name of sim: Brandon Stephen Username: @23kels89 :-)

Name of sim= Jackie Goss Username= Smilzpretty :-)

Name of sim= Jah'ayme Xiptra Username= KaytayRoall :-)

Name of sim= Gray Richardson Username= KaytayRoall :-)

thankyou for you continuing custard checks
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
  • Options
    Question for all
    If any of you would like me to upload your fully graduated sim after the completion please let me know by posting a o:) on you entry post
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    ciane wrote: »
    @KaytayRoall - There are a couple ways. I had my sim attend lots of classes around town to eat up some of that and depreciation on bought items helps a bit too. But you can use the familyfunds cheat to subtract some money as well. You need testingcheatsenabled true and then familyfunds Ur Sim -5000 or just 1500 or whatever. :D

Of course, I uploaded from the clipboard after evicting rather than the bin, I think.

Interesting. I was using familyfunds to change how much money my sim had, but whenever I saved them to the library, it gave them more money. I guess I'm so used to uploading that way, I didn't think of doing it from the clipboard or even directly from the map in edit town. Well, I'll keep it in mind for next time. I already re-uploaded them once, so I think I will just accept the penalty points in this case.
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »

Interesting. I was using familyfunds to change how much money my sim had, but whenever I saved them to the library, it gave them more money. I guess I'm so used to uploading that way, I didn't think of doing it from the clipboard or even directly from the map in edit town. Well, I'll keep it in mind for next time. I already re-uploaded them once, so I think I will just accept the penalty points in this case.

Cal said there was a misunderstading with that amount anyway. So I don't think it matters.

• Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Nooo I cannot make posts from my laptop again :( this is awful!! Why EA!!

Let's hope this one will be published as I am using my mobile
  • Options
    I saw that you got your sim done, Duyguu. I left you a rec. I'm sure you'll get her posted here okay.
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited September 2015
    Username= duyguugudur
    Name of sim= Kim Amber
    Type of life state= genie
    Download link= http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8753724
    Traits= genius , lucky , klepto, social butterfly, charismatic
    LTW=Jack of All Trades
    Lifetime Rewards: never dull,fast learner,observer,multi tasker
    Favs= soul music, pancakes , i rush green
    Money fund amount = 12,209
    Skills started=
    Logic : 3
    Social networking : 3
    Charisma: 2
    Handiness:2
    Cooking:2
    Science:1
    Photography:1
    Writing:1
    4 inventory items= camera,voodoo doll,multitab
    6 Pictures= http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/missyangel87/library/Kim Amber?sort=3&page=1

The about me story= Kim doesn't really know much about her parents /heritage as he was left to oparange when she was baby. Being grown up at opharange in small town and watch other friends adopted by others hurt her but also make her tougher.. she always feel different from other kids despite she is being very outgoing person.. because she is abandoned at very young, she cannot help but feel lonely/low when she is away from people..

Also when she was a teenager she understood why she was different! she can clean herself,others and houses as well as summon food with her fingers! ;) she can even banish sims!! how cool that is..

Because she doesnt like being alone much, she loves to meet with many friends! she is social butterfly fly from one person to other! Plus she is very keen to follow social media, she even started her own blog!!

In addition, she loves/adores anything vintage!! she loves to have things deep history/tale abecause she longs to have a long past/family history.. her dream is going to university, meet many new/different people thereand move into big city where she can experience many cultures/things & meets variety people .. also big city means more job opportunities and chance to earn more! Who knows maybe she can afford to buy small loft/studio flat to decorated modern vintage things.. or meet actually someone to have a family and start a family history :)

EDIT: Sorry about pics, still unable to post pics.. hope it wont effect the points negatively!

Good luck everyone!! o:)
    Post edited by duyguugudur on
  • Options
    Heledriel wrote: »
    @KaytayRoall Aww I love your Alien <3. She's lovely! And I'm glad we have some more male sim-participants in our dorm. You sims look and sound both really great. Though Jah'ayme is my absolutely favourite, she looks beautiful and intriguing, will definitely get her for me games, hehe.

@Heledriel I don't know how I missed this post before. Thank you so much! :) I really love how Jah'ayme came out, too. She was actually originally a back-up plan for in case Gray wasn't suitable for this contest, but I ended up liking her so much, I just couldn't not submit her. I'm so glad calmore allowed for multiple entries! :)
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    Question for all
    If any of you would like me to upload your fully graduated sim after the completion please let me know by posting a o:) on you entry post

Done !
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    I mentioned this in my entry but I am in the process so I do need a couple of days before I can come back on and be involved.
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @Calmorezoo I do have plans to take Belle to uni in my game at some stage, so if Belle gets accepted I will just be happy with her updates. :) Also I know we are still waiting on some simmers but do you know when our sims will be getting their acceptance and rejection letters?
  • Options
    SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    @Calmorezoo Custard Checked for CC

Name of sim= Kim Amber By: duyguugudur :-)
  • Options
    Shannen wrote: »
    @Calmorezoo I do have plans to take Belle to uni in my game at some stage, so if Belle gets accepted I will just be happy with her updates. :) Also I know we are still waiting on some simmers but do you know when our sims will be getting their acceptance and rejection letters?

I will be starting the uni entrance exam tomorrow evening andwill continue as the sims are posted.

h2xmsbl]

• Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Alright, thankyou. :)